PDA

View Full Version : Hello, everybody! I'm Bruno!

Swampert Guy
11-24-2011, 12:34 PM
Hello, everybody. For a while I'll use the nickname "Swampert Guy", well, the reason is because I adore Swampert, he's one of my favorite Pokemons.

My real name is Bruno, I am from Brazil, so English is my second language. Maybe you'll find some expressions not used in your country, it's because I'll still learning how to speak correctly.

You can send me any private messenge - I'll answer 'em all! - and pherhaps I may sent you my Messenger, Facebook, Twitter and else if we turn into good pals.

Well, time to answer some posts!

Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya
11-25-2011, 05:46 AM
Hi there. Welcome to the Pokemon Elite 2000 Forum. We hope you find all the Pokemon info that you need to make your adventures more awesome. We hope you make a ton of friends, that you put your two cents in everywhere, and that you have a good time. In the meantime, if you have questions, please feel free to ask anyone and we'll be happy to help. Take care.

Temporal Diamond
11-25-2011, 06:03 AM
Wow, another one~ Welcome to Pe2K, Bruno! I like Swampert too, I find Mudkip so cute. ^.^ Are you a fan of 3rd Gen?? Anyways, make yourself feel at home here and be comfortable. We're all friendly and you can always come to any of us for help, or anything really. Do explore the forums since we offer so much for you to do. The URPG and ASB are major sections of the forums as almost everyone here would be in either. With that, welcome once more and have fun~! :D

most duded
11-25-2011, 04:44 PM
i love when new people come. I highly recomend the urpg.

Assaundrell Yumerai
11-29-2011, 12:33 AM
Oh hi there! I got a bit surprised to see a same intro title(^^)
Well, welcome again :biggrin:

Swampert Guy
11-29-2011, 02:23 PM
oh thank you for the welcome!