PDA

View Full Version : MOTM Discussion Thread

boltAge
04-10-2004, 05:13 PM
Advertise yourself, spread rumors, just discuss about t3h MOTM here! :biggrin:

Um people, MARCH MOTM. Some of you people are voting for people who didnt participate in their respective sections in March(For example, Kid A was voted by Kid B as best roleplayer, but Kid A never participated in role plays during March).

Tamer Marco
04-10-2004, 06:10 PM
People please vote me as most bizzare, funny, or Best Pokemon Role Player!

Vote for me! Today!!!!!!!

Agent Orange
04-10-2004, 06:11 PM
Vote for me!

For anything at all. Really. I don't care for what. Just vote.
:tongue:

DP FOR ANYTHING!

Best Roleplayer or Funnyest Member would be nice though. :tongue3:

Jack of Clovers
04-10-2004, 11:30 PM
lol Raik. i got a vote for Debate and i haven't been there since last war season. *cough*hkim*cough*

thanks for the votes, blah blah blah, good luck, blah...

~Jack~

Ierdar
04-10-2004, 11:38 PM
w00ter w00t w00t w00t! XD I got some votes for funniest member, kick ass XD

And people, as funny as it is, D and X arnt a couple, X and SF are. >=P

Tamer Marco
04-10-2004, 11:50 PM
w00ter w00t w00t w00t! XD I got some votes for funniest member, kick ass XD

And people, as funny as it is, D and X arnt a couple, X and SF are. >=P But they broke up right?

woot! I got most bizzare and best roleplayer vote!

Kick ass.

Ierdar
04-10-2004, 11:51 PM
X and SF? O.o Not that I'm aware of. x_x

Agent Orange
04-10-2004, 11:53 PM
Yay! I got a vote!

Spank you Marco!

Spank you very much!

Tamer Marco
04-11-2004, 12:01 AM
Yay! I got a vote!

Spank you Marco!

Spank you very much! I'd liked to be thanked, not spanked. :wink:

Agent Orange
04-11-2004, 12:19 AM
Ok.

Thank you!

Thank you very much!

boltAge
04-11-2004, 01:10 AM
Wow, Jack voted me as coolest member o_O And Marco voted me for best sig o_O Thanks.

Jet
04-11-2004, 01:15 AM
Wow... lil' Leprechaun voted for me... thank u ^^ =P

Vote for me for best ava or sig! (Wonder where would the cards I make would fall under :rolleyes: )

žavage])
04-11-2004, 04:16 AM
Thanks for my votes, but you dont have to vote for me, I'm sure there are others that care more about the votes then me, so vote for them :wink:

I'll put in as many votes as I can, and I wont miss it this time lol

KenshinU
04-11-2004, 04:23 AM
)']Thanks for my votes, but you dont have to vote for me, I'm sure there are others that care more about the votes then me, so vote for them :wink:

I'll put in as many votes as I can, and I wont miss it this time lol

Remember. Vote for me. Best signature. ^_^; Alright? :wink2: :sweat: Not avatar.... >=p

I don't like it when people just vote for my sig and avatar randomly and then I don't get anything in the end.... :susp:

žavage])
04-11-2004, 04:25 AM
LOL, ok ok Kenny :wink:

KenshinU
04-11-2004, 05:41 AM
Best Couple: Kenshin1312 & DarkAngel

)']
Best Couple: Kenshin1312 & DarkAngel(Kenny just talks about it so much)

lol :sweat: Yay! Two votes for me and Jasper! ^-^;;

)']Funniest Member: RD(Him and his braincell should have their own show)

lol! I forgot to add RD to the funniest members. XP

žavage])
04-11-2004, 06:04 AM
How could you forget about RD!?

well add him in now, you can still edit

KenshinU
04-11-2004, 06:15 AM
I forgot because I never see him act as funny here, as he does it on JA1312...

And I made a few changes on my list, BTW...

Thunderbird
04-11-2004, 07:29 AM
Thank Raik and Marco for voting me as the dedicated member ^_^

Do i really deserve this? lol :tongue3:

Ruben
04-11-2004, 10:57 AM

If it's of any use, i also vote for you :sweat:

KenshinU
04-11-2004, 11:09 AM

Um... You look pretty dedicated to me. ^^; I will vote for you too. ^_^

Dratini
04-12-2004, 02:55 AM
Wow, I got votes. o_o That's amazing considering I've barely even been online recently, let alone coming to PE2K or chatting with members on AIM. x_x

KenshinU
04-12-2004, 03:09 AM
Funniest Member Kenshin(u're funny :crackup: )

Seriously? O.o T-bird thinks that I'm funny? :sweat: Thanks... ^_^;;

But I only try to act cute.... o__o Not funny.... ^__^;;

Ironshell Blastoise
04-12-2004, 04:02 AM
I honestly am not trying to come off as arrogant, but I feel absolutely positive I'm one of the most intelligent ppl here, I just havent been around a long time. And my humour doesn't seem to be accepted by many (according to some, I'm a pervert... :rolleyes:) I think I'm pretty damn helpful (as of late, I am the person who posts the most sensible, HELPFUL posts in the strategies section, and I'm usually there in RuSa or FrLg to hack down n00by shiz, or helping with some small but important answers.

Ierdar
04-12-2004, 04:15 AM
Why do people always vote for the people who arnt even couples, for cutest couple. :: \

(vote Ierdar for funniest or most bizarre =P or preferably both! I must overthrow the world by becomeing the member of the month! Then gather my forces of squirrels, and we shall overthrow the Earth and beyond the outer limits of apple sauce! :twisted: )

KenshinU
04-12-2004, 06:45 AM
Yay! 6 votes for the Best Signature! ^-^

Thanks everyone! ^_^

Evanna
04-12-2004, 07:01 AM

Yea offcourse =p I voted for you too, I see you here every day! You deserve it allright ;)
Thanks lil leprichaun (or however you write it o.O) for the vote for best artist ^^

boltAge
04-12-2004, 07:49 AM
I honestly am not trying to come off as arrogant, but I feel absolutely positive I'm one of the most intelligent ppl here, I just havent been around a long time. And my humour doesn't seem to be accepted by many (according to some, I'm a pervert... :rolleyes:) I think I'm pretty damn helpful (as of late, I am the person who posts the most sensible, HELPFUL posts in the strategies section, and I'm usually there in RuSa or FrLg to hack down n00by shiz, or helping with some small but important answers.
Eh...You aren't very well-known in this forum, so don't expect a lot of peope to vote for you @_@ Wait for a few weeks to get people to know you more.

Vote me for Most Bizzare, Cool, Funny, blah whatever.

KenshinU
04-12-2004, 07:51 AM
And vote for me as the best signature! Cuz I.... >_> ...I have 6 votes already! ^_^;;

Scizor
04-12-2004, 09:58 AM
vote for me as.....um.....don't know :sweat:

There must be

Best new member :biggrin:

boltAge
04-12-2004, 12:27 PM
And vote for me as the best signature! Cuz I.... >_> ...I have 6 votes already! ^_^;;
Did that already. ^^

I seriously think some people should rethink their votes, because they're voting for a quite-inactive member just because he/she is their friends >:\

Thunderbird
04-12-2004, 02:13 PM
Most Intelligent Member: Crimson Spider, H Kim, Mushi (I still remember you anyways :frown: )
Seriously, TT... Mushi never even online in March!

Techno Treecko
04-12-2004, 02:16 PM
Thanks for all the votes everyone! :dance:

Agent Orange
04-12-2004, 07:48 PM
Three votes so far!

Whoot Whoot!

Whoot Whoot! :razz:

Techno Treecko
04-13-2004, 02:39 PM
Seriously, TT... Mushi never even online in March!

I'm well aware of that. However, he was one of the most intellegent people on this forum, just as good as Crimson Spider, maybe even better. He hasn't been at PE2K since last summer, when I first joined PE2K. He left for personal reasons, as well as some obvious reasons that most people who remember him know. :wink2:

boltAge
04-13-2004, 02:53 PM
I'm well aware of that. However, he was one of the most intellegent people on this forum, just as good as Crimson Spider, maybe even better. He hasn't been at PE2K since last summer, when I first joined PE2K. He left for personal reasons, as well as some obvious reasons that most people who remember him know. :wink2:
That still makes no sense, d00d. He has never been online in March, and we're doing March MOTM now, that just makes no sense.

DarkMasterX
04-13-2004, 05:55 PM
Thank ya for all the votes people. :wink2:

*I guess pretending to be these idiots' friend really pays off! Mwahahahahahahahaha these fools Mwahahaha* :twisted:

Neo Emolga
04-13-2004, 08:46 PM
Did that already. ^^

I seriously think some people should rethink their votes, because they're voting for a quite-inactive member just because he/she is their friends >:\

I highly second that. Come on, Syrus was a good role-player but he's gone now. Vote for someone active who's doing a good enough job to get the vote. That's goes for everyone.

KenshinU
04-13-2004, 11:50 PM
Did that already. ^^

Thank you. 9 votes. Yay! ^-^

And also, to stay on topic... you guys are right... It's not right to vote for someone who hasn't been on here this month...

So... ...people who are voting "Kenshin1312 & DarkAngel" as the best couple... I guess you can take us off... she didn't even join the new forum... so... I don't know... lol Though we WOULD be the best since we TRULY love each other, unlike more than a half of the people on the couples list....

VenusaurTrainer
04-14-2004, 02:27 AM
Vote for me as having the best sig because its my best yet. :wink:

silverfrost
04-14-2004, 03:23 AM
Heh, I just wanted to thank everyone that voted for me. I didn't expect that many votes at all... so yeah, thank you. ^_^;;;

TotodileHop24
04-14-2004, 07:21 PM
I know I haven't been here as much as I'd like to, but I really appreciate all of the votes that I've been receiving. It's great knowing that so many people still love my art... I enjoy viewing everyone else's as well! :biggrin:

I'll try to stop by and vote as soon as I can, perhaps tonite. Mabye if I'm lucky I'll also work on updating Rachel's Art Corner. :tongue:

Agent Orange
04-14-2004, 07:39 PM
Wow.

thanks for the funny votes everyone!

Keep em coming, and i'll keep makeing you laugh! :razz:

masaki
04-15-2004, 06:48 AM
LIke always I'm too lazy to check all of the pages in motm voting. Once again I'm 100% sure lol I haven't gotten one vote.

(I wish there was a slot for most discouraged) :tongue:

Thunderbird
04-15-2004, 01:13 PM
Best Moderator---all of them
masaki, there are many moderators in this forum but the max u can vote for each catagory is only 3. u should edit your vote, or else the vote will not count.

Jet
04-15-2004, 01:20 PM
Well, amazingly, I got 5 votes... at least it's better than none ^^ Thank you all who voted for me.

Half a Dollar
04-15-2004, 04:10 PM
Argh,what's the use. I don't have any votes. :P

Zenaku
04-15-2004, 04:35 PM
Thank you. 9 votes. Yay! ^-^

And also, to stay on topic... you guys are right... It's not right to vote for someone who hasn't been on here this month...

So... ...people who are voting "Kenshin1312 & DarkAngel" as the best couple... I guess you can take us off... she didn't even join the new forum... so... I don't know... lol Though we WOULD be the best since we TRULY love each other, unlike more than a half of the people on the couples list....
lol As long as at least one of you are active, i think it should still count, whereas X & D arent even a couple, so it would be better for those who voted them to edit their posts... Anyways, since X & D dont really count, that still leaves Me and Berri in first place, and Kenshin and Dark Angel in 2nd (Which might change around when people edit their votes)... Plus, has anyone realised that TT and Shroom havent gotten one single vote for Cutest Couple? Last time it was a tie between me & Berri, and TT & Shroom... :P

lol Though we WOULD be the best since we TRULY love each other
Same with me and Berri when it comes to that... *Stares angrily at all the guys pairing up for the fun of it*

žavage])
04-16-2004, 03:12 AM
hey thanks for the rest of those that voted for me but really, there is no need.

and people voted for me even if I dont talk much to them, so special thanks to them, I'll try to remember people who are nice enough to do so when I am talking to them :wink:

Ironshell Blastoise
04-16-2004, 08:01 PM
Vote for me as having the best sig because its my best yet. :wink:

Sadly, I can't see your sig :doh:

Thunderbird
04-18-2004, 08:14 AM
Excuse me but when will the voting end? :doh:

KenshinU
04-18-2004, 08:40 AM
Thank you, Rachel, for voting for me! ^-^ Especially for me and Jasper as the best couple. ^^;

One thing though... .___. I said that I don't like it when people vote for me as the best avatat... .___. I even changed mine to the ugliest one I had... .-. but you still voted for me. XP lol I don't mind though... I just like to have the votes coming only into my sig area... ^_^;;;

So the next people who want to vote for me, remember: Signature, NOT avatar. =p lol I'm so picky.... ^_^;;;

boltAge
04-18-2004, 08:43 AM
Thank you, Rachel, for voting for me! ^-^ Especially for me and Jasper as the best couple. ^^;

One thing though... .___. I said that I don't like it when people vote for me as the best avatat... .___. I even changed mine to the ugliest one I had... .-. but you still voted for me. XP lol I don't mind though... I just like to have the votes coming only into my sig area... ^_^;;;

So the next people who want to vote for me, remember: Signature, NOT avatar. =p lol I'm so picky.... ^_^;;;
lol, that avatar actually look kinda cute :P And nothing's gonna change my mind, I'm gonna vote for you >:P

Excuse me but when will the voting end? :doh:

Around two weeks? I wonder who's gonna tally the votes, though.

KenshinU
04-18-2004, 08:52 AM
lol Thanks. ^_^;; Yeah, Osaka is kind of cute....

Tamer Marco
04-19-2004, 01:28 AM
Nice banner Kenshin. I might edit my post to have you best banner.

VenusaurTrainer
04-19-2004, 02:18 AM
Sadly, I can't see your sig :doh:

I fixed my sig so you can see it now.