PDA

View Full Version : ~5-Tail's Sprite Shop~ [Finally Back!]

5TailedDemonLizard
12-14-2011, 05:39 PM
Welcome to 5TailedDemonLizard’s Sprite Shop/Showcase!
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/TrainerSprite.png
Approved by Graceful_Suicune
(Love you, Grace~!)

Rules:
1. No spamming/flaming
2. Please use the forms provided below!
3. Max 3 requests per post
4. Do not post asking “When will it be done?”
5. If I feel overwhelmed, I will ask for workers
6. Comments and Crit is welcome and appreciated!

Example Sheet:
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/ElePsy-1.png

Forms:

Fusions:
Pokemon 1(Base):
Pokemon 2:
Pokemon 3(ect):
Recolor:

Recolor:
Pokemon 1(base):
Recolor as?:

Disguises:
Pokemon 1 (base):
Pokemon 2 (pattern):

Re/Devamps:
Pokemon:

Inverts:
Pokemon:

Retypes:
Pokemon:
Type 1:
Type 2(optional):

Inferno:
Pokemon:
Partial or Full?:

Pokemon:

Holograms:
Pokemon:
Color or B/W?:

Completed Requests:
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/CompletedRequests-1.png

Personal Work
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/myownsprites.png

Acheivments
- Sprite of the Week 11 - 1st Place[/B]

- WAR Sprite Art, Week 1 - 2nd Place

Tutorials:
Avatar State Tutorial (http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateTutorial.png)
If you would like a tutorial made, ask me. I may do it!

Graceful_Suicune
12-16-2011, 12:08 AM
*is impressed* Nice lot of sprites. ^^ I quite like your style. It's neat, very nice, and modest. Well, that last word is probably just one I used to make it sound a bit fancy, but I do quite like your things. Now. Just a question. Did you ever see this post of the GSS (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3367440&postcount=1802), which was me critiquing what you posted there? If not, I suggest you read it. If so, then why didn't you reply? D:

Let's pick out the ones I want to help with.

That first one... I remember seeing it somewhere for a while. I believe it was your avatar for a time, yes? I also believe you used to be... LOLMEGITISYOU! XD I thought so! Hey! What's happening? :D I'll have to remember you changed your name. xD Wow, I'm totally paying attention.

My first bone to pick would be that absol/raikou/bayleef/blaziken/arcanine. It's really interesting, but the green against the rest doesn't seem to match, and it reminds me of when people don't recolour. It also looks really cramped. If you removed the tail it would be more spacious and probably better. The black palette for the front leg really doesn't work too well, and I suggest not using those shades. The darkness against the light doesn't work. It might work for just stripes, because they're small and easier to avoid using detailed palettes on, but for that leg it doesn't really work.

The pikashrew has a random pixel on its knee. xD It shouldn't be there.

See how the charoise has a squiggly neckline because of the shell? I don't think it should be squiggly...because from this angle it looks like it stuffs up the neckline. Plus, there would be more belly surface before the shell closes in. And I believe that the unerside should go all the way to the shell-line, rather than it going to blue before hitting the shell. The position is pretty awkward altogether. I don't like how the shell sits, because it comes too far over to the side and cuts into the body. If you take a look at the Black and White (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/9.png) sprite, you'll see that the shell comes behind the leg and then rounds the inside of the arm. Whereas yours cuts over the leg and comes too far into the body, since the arm is a little far over. Although I suppose a lot of it has to do with fitting a shell of a broad, round pokemon on a pokemon like charizard, who is definitely not the same shape. xD I would also shade the head, if I were you, like the leg and put a spot or two of light shading to give the smooth effect.

With the next one, the red around the front chest plate doesn't show up very well. I think it's the green against the red that doesn't made it look that good, so I think you'd need to create a border between the colours so they don't clash so much. Yet, when you make that border, as I see to the right...it looks thing and a bit wrong. xD Ohh, I see why! It's because you're trying to juxtapose the red with the darker green, as opposed to having it with the lighter green. Maybe you should try making the entire plate red instead?

This one, from first glance, looks choppy, but it should, by no rights, be so, since once I analyse it, it seems rather smooth and I can't put my finger on how to tell you to improve. I really do like it, though. I think in some places where the outlines aren't defined or shaded (like the fur of the belly coming off in zig-zags at the waist) or dark enough, it gives it that choppy effect. But I dunno. The idea is brilliant, and it turned out quite well. I think I'd use darker outlines in places, especially when you have dark shading nearby.

This one's pretty cute. c: There's one pixel on its head fur's outline that should be there, though. It may have been missing when the colour was tan, but because the colour is now red, you have to compensate and add the outline. I think the tail sits a bit awkwardly, and it should round more so it looks like it should connect to the rump, similar to a normal growlithe's tail. There's a tiny clump of grey on the outline of the chest fur under the muzzle and to the right, and there's also a bit of black. It looks like you need to get rid of a few of those pixels to make it single-lined, but other than that, I really like the sprite. :D

This one is pretty cool. I must admit that I really like it. However, the replacement of its stripes with others looks a bit odd. The stripe (whenever I go to type 'stripe', I type 'sprite' xD) coming in from the bum looks weird because it's almost coming from the tail, and it doesn't look rounded enough. Too straight, is what I'm saying. I think it should dip under more and follow the upper leg muscle, but then that would clash with the outline of the leg. I think it makes the back look bear, but that something about that stripe placement...I dunno. There's also a triangle of light shading that comes from the front leg and cuts into the belly area. That shouldn't be there, because the leg would obscure any light the body gets, and it also makes the leg look like it's not really a leg. You have to shade in accordance to assumed muscles. There's also some light shading on the left (our left) side of the front leg, but that shouldn't be there. If you want to shade with light shading, follow the pattern and don't shade by the side of the outlines. Shade in the middle of the leg, or slightly to the left because of the light source. Because shading around the outlines is the first step to turning your sprite into a Pokemon Blue sprite.

I mentioned the following two in my GSS post. :]

Now this one is a problem because the hands are ice, but the belly is black. This means that you cannot have light outlines for the ice, which is inconvenient because the hands would theoretically need to have light shading since ice isn't dark, but that puts you in a difficult position. In a situation like this, I would change it so only the tips of the hands (or only a bit into them) is ice, and the rest is normal, so that you can have dark outlines against the black of the body. Also, I do believe the person who requested this asked that you fuse a latios with a quilava, but there are only two quilava parts: the head flame, and the back flame. This will not automatically mean you have fused the two. This only means you have used a quilava's fire. A fusion isn't keeping one pokemon and adding bits of the other. It's physically fusing both so that they bodies, patterns and colours are intertwined. Of course, colours isn't an issue for this sprite, considering it's recoloured specifically, but it was meant to be retyped to ice. So now, how does a quilava's flames help? It doesn't make sense than an ice type would also have fire, unless the person requested it to be part fire type as well.

I like the next one. o: It's like a wolf-suicune. XD I think you really need to reshade the mane, and make sure you colour the shaded parts with a dark outline, otherwise the shading makes no sense and it's inconsistent. Like I said before, you can't just shade under the outlines of the sprite. You need to shade in the centre to round what you're shading--if what your shading is round.

That palkia. xD Very strange. But. The belly...the line bordering the underbelly dips down and looks really odd. It needs to follow the pattern and round with the underside so it's not randomly going down like that.

XD That perturne! xD That looks hilarious! But it's good. xD The left (our left) cheek is a bit pointy in comparison with the other cheek, which is not pointy.

xD The nidomuk is pretty awesome. I think it needs a bit of light shading in places to get the slimy, gooey effect, however.

I cannot critique the next two because they are not pokemon sprites. D: But the second one is a lot better looking in purple, however.

I love all the recolours, apart from the treecko. It looks weird because the colours are too dark. The shades need to be like its evolutions' shades. It's too dark. D:

The disguises are great. :D The best I've seen in a long time.

I like your retypes, as well. Although I think you need darker outlines for your scizor, because the palette is fairly light and looks a little odd against the dark outlines.

Inverts are inverts. What can you do? xD But they're good.

The male trainer's pants need to have darker outlines because they're against a black cloak. The hair is also a bit too pillow-shaded. If you look at official trainers' hair, it's very different and the shading is just right so that it looks 3D and not wrongly shaded. Even if hair often only has, like, two shades. xD

Great re/devamps. The only things I have to complain about are the persian's light shading - especially on the legs/paws - and that flareon's...horrible...DS colours. >.< But that's a personal preference.

The scratches are pretty amazing. I really do like them. The ariados is my favourite. ^^ The shading on the XD lugia's belly is questionable, and doesn't make much sense. The shading on the wings is good, but just not very game-like.

I like these as well. That ekans/snake is amazing. :D I love the colours and you've done it really well. ^^

As you can tell, I rushed the last couple of paragraphs, but sorry I took so long to comment. I keep meaning to do things and then I run out of time or have to do something else. Dx But, yeah. They're all pretty awesome, and with some practice, you can improve and become really great. You're definitely on the right path, because most of your sprites are really well done. :D

~GS.

5TailedDemonLizard
12-16-2011, 01:03 AM
*is impressed* Nice lot of sprites. ^^ I quite like your style. It's neat, very nice, and modest. Well, that last word is probably just one I used to make it sound a bit fancy, but I do quite like your things. Now. Just a question. Did you ever see this post of the GSS (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3367440&postcount=1802), which was me critiquing what you posted there? If not, I suggest you read it. If so, then why didn't you reply? D:

Let's pick out the ones I want to help with.

That first one... I remember seeing it somewhere for a while. I believe it was your avatar for a time, yes? I also believe you used to be... LOLMEGITISYOU! XD I thought so! Hey! What's happening? :D I'll have to remember you changed your name. xD Wow, I'm totally paying attention.

My first bone to pick would be that absol/raikou/bayleef/blaziken/arcanine. It's really interesting, but the green against the rest doesn't seem to match, and it reminds me of when people don't recolour. It also looks really cramped. If you removed the tail it would be more spacious and probably better. The black palette for the front leg really doesn't work too well, and I suggest not using those shades. The darkness against the light doesn't work. It might work for just stripes, because they're small and easier to avoid using detailed palettes on, but for that leg it doesn't really work.

The pikashrew has a random pixel on its knee. xD It shouldn't be there.

See how the charoise has a squiggly neckline because of the shell? I don't think it should be squiggly...because from this angle it looks like it stuffs up the neckline. Plus, there would be more belly surface before the shell closes in. And I believe that the unerside should go all the way to the shell-line, rather than it going to blue before hitting the shell. The position is pretty awkward altogether. I don't like how the shell sits, because it comes too far over to the side and cuts into the body. If you take a look at the Black and White (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/9.png) sprite, you'll see that the shell comes behind the leg and then rounds the inside of the arm. Whereas yours cuts over the leg and comes too far into the body, since the arm is a little far over. Although I suppose a lot of it has to do with fitting a shell of a broad, round pokemon on a pokemon like charizard, who is definitely not the same shape. xD I would also shade the head, if I were you, like the leg and put a spot or two of light shading to give the smooth effect.

With the next one, the red around the front chest plate doesn't show up very well. I think it's the green against the red that doesn't made it look that good, so I think you'd need to create a border between the colours so they don't clash so much. Yet, when you make that border, as I see to the right...it looks thing and a bit wrong. xD Ohh, I see why! It's because you're trying to juxtapose the red with the darker green, as opposed to having it with the lighter green. Maybe you should try making the entire plate red instead?

This one, from first glance, looks choppy, but it should, by no rights, be so, since once I analyse it, it seems rather smooth and I can't put my finger on how to tell you to improve. I really do like it, though. I think in some places where the outlines aren't defined or shaded (like the fur of the belly coming off in zig-zags at the waist) or dark enough, it gives it that choppy effect. But I dunno. The idea is brilliant, and it turned out quite well. I think I'd use darker outlines in places, especially when you have dark shading nearby.

This one's pretty cute. c: There's one pixel on its head fur's outline that should be there, though. It may have been missing when the colour was tan, but because the colour is now red, you have to compensate and add the outline. I think the tail sits a bit awkwardly, and it should round more so it looks like it should connect to the rump, similar to a normal growlithe's tail. There's a tiny clump of grey on the outline of the chest fur under the muzzle and to the right, and there's also a bit of black. It looks like you need to get rid of a few of those pixels to make it single-lined, but other than that, I really like the sprite. :D

This one is pretty cool. I must admit that I really like it. However, the replacement of its stripes with others looks a bit odd. The stripe (whenever I go to type 'stripe', I type 'sprite' xD) coming in from the bum looks weird because it's almost coming from the tail, and it doesn't look rounded enough. Too straight, is what I'm saying. I think it should dip under more and follow the upper leg muscle, but then that would clash with the outline of the leg. I think it makes the back look bear, but that something about that stripe placement...I dunno. There's also a triangle of light shading that comes from the front leg and cuts into the belly area. That shouldn't be there, because the leg would obscure any light the body gets, and it also makes the leg look like it's not really a leg. You have to shade in accordance to assumed muscles. There's also some light shading on the left (our left) side of the front leg, but that shouldn't be there. If you want to shade with light shading, follow the pattern and don't shade by the side of the outlines. Shade in the middle of the leg, or slightly to the left because of the light source. Because shading around the outlines is the first step to turning your sprite into a Pokemon Blue sprite.

I mentioned the following two in my GSS post. :]

Now this one is a problem because the hands are ice, but the belly is black. This means that you cannot have light outlines for the ice, which is inconvenient because the hands would theoretically need to have light shading since ice isn't dark, but that puts you in a difficult position. In a situation like this, I would change it so only the tips of the hands (or only a bit into them) is ice, and the rest is normal, so that you can have dark outlines against the black of the body. Also, I do believe the person who requested this asked that you fuse a latios with a quilava, but there are only two quilava parts: the head flame, and the back flame. This will not automatically mean you have fused the two. This only means you have used a quilava's fire. A fusion isn't keeping one pokemon and adding bits of the other. It's physically fusing both so that they bodies, patterns and colours are intertwined. Of course, colours isn't an issue for this sprite, considering it's recoloured specifically, but it was meant to be retyped to ice. So now, how does a quilava's flames help? It doesn't make sense than an ice type would also have fire, unless the person requested it to be part fire type as well.

I like the next one. o: It's like a wolf-suicune. XD I think you really need to reshade the mane, and make sure you colour the shaded parts with a dark outline, otherwise the shading makes no sense and it's inconsistent. Like I said before, you can't just shade under the outlines of the sprite. You need to shade in the centre to round what you're shading--if what your shading is round.

That palkia. xD Very strange. But. The belly...the line bordering the underbelly dips down and looks really odd. It needs to follow the pattern and round with the underside so it's not randomly going down like that.

XD That perturne! xD That looks hilarious! But it's good. xD The left (our left) cheek is a bit pointy in comparison with the other cheek, which is not pointy.

xD The nidomuk is pretty awesome. I think it needs a bit of light shading in places to get the slimy, gooey effect, however.

I cannot critique the next two because they are not pokemon sprites. D: But the second one is a lot better looking in purple, however.

I love all the recolours, apart from the treecko. It looks weird because the colours are too dark. The shades need to be like its evolutions' shades. It's too dark. D:

The disguises are great. :D The best I've seen in a long time.

I like your retypes, as well. Although I think you need darker outlines for your scizor, because the palette is fairly light and looks a little odd against the dark outlines.

Inverts are inverts. What can you do? xD But they're good.

The male trainer's pants need to have darker outlines because they're against a black cloak. The hair is also a bit too pillow-shaded. If you look at official trainers' hair, it's very different and the shading is just right so that it looks 3D and not wrongly shaded. Even if hair often only has, like, two shades. xD

Great re/devamps. The only things I have to complain about are the persian's light shading - especially on the legs/paws - and that flareon's...horrible...DS colours. >.< But that's a personal preference.

The scratches are pretty amazing. I really do like them. The ariados is my favourite. ^^ The shading on the XD lugia's belly is questionable, and doesn't make much sense. The shading on the wings is good, but just not very game-like.

I like these as well. That ekans/snake is amazing. :D I love the colours and you've done it really well. ^^

As you can tell, I rushed the last couple of paragraphs, but sorry I took so long to comment. I keep meaning to do things and then I run out of time or have to do something else. Dx But, yeah. They're all pretty awesome, and with some practice, you can improve and become really great. You're definitely on the right path, because most of your sprites are really well done. :D

~GS.

Thank you SO much for all your amazing comments and critiques GS! I'm so glad you took the time to really pick them apart, because a lot of people won't do that nowadays!

I'll take everything you've said to heart and put it into my next fusion!!

(I just need to figure out what to do....*runs to the random sprite generator*)

Graceful_Suicune
12-16-2011, 07:45 AM
Thank you SO much for all your amazing comments and critiques GS! I'm so glad you took the time to really pick them apart, because a lot of people won't do that nowadays!

I'll take everything you've said to heart and put it into my next fusion!!

(I just need to figure out what to do....*runs to the random sprite generator*)

Hey, no worries! :D I'm really glad you're one of those people who listens to advice. xD Sometimes I leave long reviews of things (it can be anything--from a sprite to a story) and you have no idea if someone actually takes it into consideration or not. But yeah, I figured that nobody else might. And a lot of spriters here are new, so getting advice from an old person like me would be a good idea. xD

Yay! That's great to hear! BUT WAIT! I'd like to request a... Miltank crossed with a tropius. XD See how that goes! Also, it would be cool if you scratched some sprites, but made them into Pokemon Blue or Red sprites. :D I did that recently; I posted critique for a lot of people in the GSS and then posted sprites of my own, but people haven't commented on mine yet. D: But yeah, it was loads of fun. ^^ Maybe you'd like it too!

~GS.

5TailedDemonLizard
12-16-2011, 01:11 PM
Hey, no worries! :D I'm really glad you're one of those people who listens to advice. xD Sometimes I leave long reviews of things (it can be anything--from a sprite to a story) and you have no idea if someone actually takes it into consideration or not. But yeah, I figured that nobody else might. And a lot of spriters here are new, so getting advice from an old person like me would be a good idea. xD

Yay! That's great to hear! BUT WAIT! I'd like to request a... Miltank crossed with a tropius. XD See how that goes! Also, it would be cool if you scratched some sprites, but made them into Pokemon Blue or Red sprites. :D I did that recently; I posted critique for a lot of people in the GSS and then posted sprites of my own, but people haven't commented on mine yet. D: But yeah, it was loads of fun. ^^ Maybe you'd like it too!

~GS.

I'll definetly try my hand at those R/B/Y scratch sprites sometime in the near future (I have my last exam today, so it might even be tonight!)

As for now, Here are two new fusions! One, of course, was the Tropitank, which was challenging to do! The bananas under the chin were (and still are) not cooperating...

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Tropitank.png

And this one is a Pachizurill!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Pachirill.png

I tried to do this one the other way around. It just looked like Pachirisu had eaten too many berries :P

EDIT:

Aaaand, I tried my hand at some reposes too

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/LuxrayreposedasPersian-1.png
Luxray reposed as Persian. Meh...

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/RiolureposedasTyrogue-1.png
And Riolu reposed as Tyrogue

They both could be better, bit this was my first real go at reposes :)

EDIT EDIT:

Oh god, I'm cranking these out today, aren't I? Thought I might as well try these since GS said it would be fun. And it was pretty cool!!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/TreeckoRBYStyle.png

R/B/Y Styled Treecko/Shiny Treecko

It was tough to get the pose to look "disproportionate", but I like the way it turned out, even if it is kinda small.

5TailedDemonLizard
12-21-2011, 03:01 AM
A double post, but I thought i would let everyone now:

I am now taking requests!!

Request away, my friends!

Be sure to read the rules up there though *points up to first post*

haybalebarn
12-21-2011, 03:52 AM
Hmm, you want requests, I guess I'll just have to give them.

1. Absol recolored negative.
2. Absol in avatar state.
3. Absol reposed as like here (http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/262.shtml).

Cheerful Cherubi
12-21-2011, 04:21 AM
Hi! Before I request, I'd like to comment on your holograms! That's kind of not the right way to do them... You're supposed to turn the hue up 30 on one sprite, and down on another, then combine the two. Maybe it's just your own spin on it. Eh. It works.
Anyways, I'd like a fusion! I used a random generator!

Fusions:
Pokemon 1(Base): Politoed
Pokemon 2: Magmar
Pokemon 3(ect): Sandile
Recolor: Exploud

Great work, thanks!

5TailedDemonLizard
12-21-2011, 05:14 AM
Hmm, you want requests, I guess I'll just have to give them.

1. Absol recolored negative.
2. Absol in avatar state.
3. Absol reposed as like here (http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/262.shtml).

I'd love to do your requests, but PLEASE use the forms!!

Hi! Before I request, I'd like to comment on your holograms! That's kind of not the right way to do them... You're supposed to turn the hue up 30 on one sprite, and down on another, then combine the two. Maybe it's just your own spin on it. Eh. It works.
Anyways, I'd like a fusion! I used a random generator!

Fusions:
Pokemon 1(Base): Politoed
Pokemon 2: Magmar
Pokemon 3(ect): Sandile
Recolor: Exploud

Great work, thanks!

I was taught the style of those holograms several years ago, so that's how I've always done them, but thanks for letting me know another style!

I'll edit this post with your finished request!

EDIT:

And here is the Polimagdile!!
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Polimagdile.png
I wasn't too keen on the Exploud recolor, so i left both the recolor AND the normal :)

haybalebarn
12-21-2011, 05:55 AM
Pokemon:

Inverts:
Pokemon: Absol

Reposes:
Pokemon to be reposed: Absol
Reposed as: Mightyana (DPP version) (http://http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/262.shtml)

Sorry about not using the forms, somehow my brain completely skipped over them! Sowwy! >bows in apology< Can you do them now? Pwease? Thankies!

5TailedDemonLizard
12-21-2011, 06:10 AM
Pokemon:

Inverts:

Reposes:
Pokemon to be reposed: Absol
Reposed as: Mightyana (DPP version) (http://http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/262.shtml)

Sorry about not using the forms, somehow my brain completely skipped over them! Sowwy! >bows in apology< Can you do them now? Pwease? Thankies!

Don't worry about it! Just had to make sure to tell you so people know what to do when they come to request!

Here are your sprites!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AbsolInvert.png
Absol Invert

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateAbsol.png
Avatar State Absol (my favorite out of these three)

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Absolreposedasmightyena.png
It looked really strange if I flipped it and I would have had to do a bunch of editing to the face. I hope this is alright!

haybalebarn
12-21-2011, 06:21 AM
Ooh, they're all great! There is something not quite right about the repose, but I can't put my finger on it. Ah well, they're still great! The avatar one looks absolutely amazing, and the invert look nice too, if a bit grey. Might just have to put these in my signature if you'll let me. Also, I'll come up with another request soon, since you did so well on these. Avatar state Absol just looks too amazing.

5TailedDemonLizard
12-21-2011, 06:29 AM
Ooh, they're all great! There is something not quite right about the repose, but I can't put my finger on it. Ah well, they're still great! The avatar one looks absolutely amazing, and the invert look nice too, if a bit grey. Might just have to put these in my signature if you'll let me. Also, I'll come up with another request soon, since you did so well on these. Avatar state Absol just looks too amazing.

Yes, i agree that there is something wrong with the repose. The body shape of Absol and Mightyena are only similar due to the fact that they are both quadruped canines, and that's about it :oops: I wish I could have done it better, but it's almost 1:30am here...so i should be sleeping (pfft, who am i kidding. Who needs sleep?)

Go ahead and put them in your sig! But make sure to give me credit. And, if possible, could you put a link to my shop? Thanks!

Cheerful Cherubi
12-21-2011, 06:31 AM
I'd love to do your requests, but PLEASE use the forms!!

I was taught the style of those holograms several years ago, so that's how I've always done them, but thanks for letting me know another style!

I'll edit this post with your finished request!

EDIT:

And here is the Polimagdile!!
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Polimagdile.png
I wasn't too keen on the Exploud recolor, so i left both the recolor AND the normal :)
Oh, wow! That's a really good fusion!! I'll request something else later! :)

haybalebarn
12-21-2011, 06:31 AM
Hmm, I have a bit of an odd request, want to see what you can do with it.

Retypes:
Pokemon: Lapras
Type 1: Ice

Make it pure ice type, if you will! And eh, let's throw in an Avatar form for fun.

5TailedDemonLizard
12-21-2011, 07:02 AM
Oh, wow! That's a really good fusion!! I'll request something else later! :)

Thanks so much!

Hmm, I have a bit of an odd request, want to see what you can do with it.

Retypes:

Make it pure ice type, if you will! And eh, let's throw in an Avatar form for fun.

I have come to the conclusion that i hate Ice retypes XD

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/IceTypeLapras.png

And I have also come to the conclusion that I LOVE avatar states
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateLapras.png

haybalebarn
12-21-2011, 07:07 AM
Yeah, avatar states are lots of fun, you've mastered that thing that you've made up quite well! Here, have some more!

Pokemon: Grimer

Pokemon: Muk

Pokemon: Tyrogue

(You're too good at this, hope you don't mind my request spams! Just tell me if you want me to stop.)

5TailedDemonLizard
12-21-2011, 07:18 AM
Yeah, avatar states are lots of fun, you've mastered that thing that you've made up quite well! Here, have some more!

Pokemon: Grimer

Pokemon: Muk

Pokemon: Tyrogue

(You're too good at this, hope you don't mind my request spams! Just tell me if you want me to stop.)

Done, done, and done

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateGrimer.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateMuk.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateTyrogue.png

It's alright! I'm gonna head to bed soon, but you can request and I'll get to it in the morning!

haybalebarn
12-21-2011, 07:26 AM
Hmm, those turned out interestingly enough. Sure, I'll do one more set for you to work on. I actually hinted at it with my previous request. Maybe tomorrow after I get some sleep I'll come up with something new, but until then:

Pokemon: Hitmonlee

Pokemon: Hitmonchan

Pokemon: Hitmontop

5TailedDemonLizard
12-21-2011, 06:43 PM
Hmm, those turned out interestingly enough. Sure, I'll do one more set for you to work on. I actually hinted at it with my previous request. Maybe tomorrow after I get some sleep I'll come up with something new, but until then:

Pokemon: Hitmonlee

Pokemon: Hitmonchan

Pokemon: Hitmontop

All done here! *salute* Hitmonlee's eyes were a problem, since they were pure black, but I think they look good!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateHitmonchan.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateHitmonlee.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateHitmontop.png

Ant2011
12-21-2011, 07:41 PM
I like your avatar states! They're amazazing! (Yes, I said amazazing) I would like to request 6 of them, but 3 at a time please! :D

Pokemon: Blastoise

Pokemon: Blaziken

Pokemon: Grovyle

5TailedDemonLizard
12-21-2011, 08:37 PM
I like your avatar states! They're amazazing! (Yes, I said amazazing) I would like to request 6 of them, but 3 at a time please! :D

Pokemon: Blastoise

Pokemon: Grovyle

God, I'm going to have an avatar pokemon army

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateBlastoise.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateBlaziken.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateGrovyle.png

Ant2011
12-21-2011, 08:50 PM
God, I'm going to have an avatar pokemon army

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateBlastoise.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateBlaziken.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateGrovyle.png

They're incredible! :3 Thank you! I have 3 more if you wouldn't mind?

Pokemon: Drifblim

Pokemon: Umbreon

Pokemon: Giratina Origin forme

I was going to request Absol to have an avatar state for my whole team, but someone else beat me to Absol... oh well :D

haybalebarn
12-21-2011, 09:01 PM
Retypes:
Pokemon: Venasaur
Type 1: Ground
Type 2(optional): Grass

Retypes:
Type 1: Poison

I have another remove-a-type for you, I'm sure you're going to have lots of fun with it! ;P

5TailedDemonLizard
12-21-2011, 09:29 PM
They're incredible! :3 Thank you! I have 3 more if you wouldn't mind?

Pokemon: Drifblim

Pokemon: Umbreon

Pokemon: Giratina Origin forme

I was going to request Absol to have an avatar state for my whole team, but someone else beat me to Absol... oh well :D

Ah, I'm sorry! Anyway, here they are!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateDrifblim.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateUmbreon.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateGiratinaOrgin.png

Ant2011
12-21-2011, 09:57 PM
Ah, I'm sorry! Anyway, here they are!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateDrifblim.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateUmbreon.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateGiratinaOrgin.png

GLORIOUS! Thank you! :D

5TailedDemonLizard
12-21-2011, 11:36 PM
You're very welcome! And here is haybalebarn's!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/VenasaurGroundRetype.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/VenasaurPoisonRetype.png

Ground retypes are really hard to do...I went with a sort of "desert oasis theme". and for the poison one, the flower is modeled after the blue poison dart frog!

Gothita Lost Her Temper
12-22-2011, 12:24 AM
HOLY COW! Get me some glasses! These are too amazing to be true! 8O I need some!

Pokemon: Gothita

Pokemon: Gothorita

Pokemon: Gothitelle

(As you can see, I am obsessed with the Gothi-lutions. :3)

5TailedDemonLizard
12-22-2011, 02:17 AM
HOLY COW! Get me some glasses! These are too amazing to be true! 8O I need some!

Pokemon: Gothita

Pokemon: Gothorita

Pokemon: Gothitelle

(As you can see, I am obsessed with the Gothi-lutions. :3)

I hope you like these, then!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateGothita.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateGothorita.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateGothitelle.png

haybalebarn
12-22-2011, 03:11 AM

Pokemon: Torterra

Retypes:
Type 1: Grass
Type 2(optional): Ice

I think I'm addicted to your spriting abilities! Is it terminal doctor? 0.o

Popshakes
12-22-2011, 03:25 AM
This looks amazingly fun~! :D

Fusions:
Pokemon 1(Base): Hydreigon
Pokemon 2: Arcanine
Pokemon 3(ect): Houndoom
Recolor: Shiny Vibrava

Pokemon 1(Base): Reshiram
Pokemon 2: Jolteon
Pokemon 3(etc): Rapidash
Recolor: Blitzle

Retypes:
Pokemon: Eevee
Type 1: Dragon (like an evolution-type thing)

Type 1: Ghost (like an evolution-type thing)

Sorry there are so many but I've really wanted to see how these would look! :D

5TailedDemonLizard
12-22-2011, 04:44 PM

Retypes:

I think I'm addicted to your spriting abilities! Is it terminal doctor? 0.o

I hope it isn't, but if it is, I think you'll die happy! Here are your three!!
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateTorterra.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateVenasaur.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/IceandGrassTypeTorterra.png

This looks amazingly fun~! :D

Fusions:
Pokemon 1(Base): Hydreigon
Pokemon 2: Arcanine
Pokemon 3(ect): Houndoom
Recolor: Shiny Vibrava

Pokemon 3(etc): Rapidash
Recolor: Blitzle

Retypes:
Type 1: Dragon (like an evolution-type thing)

Type 1: Ghost (like an evolution-type thing)

Sorry there are so many but I've really wanted to see how these would look! :D

These were quite challenging. I absolutely HATE Reshiram's sprite...it's probably the same for Zekrom.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/DragonTypeEevee.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/GhostTypeEevee.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Hydreicahound.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Reshidasheon.png

Gothita Lost Her Temper
12-22-2011, 10:54 PM
I hope you like these, then!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateGothita.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateGothorita.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateGothitelle.png

They're amazing, THHAAANKKK YYOOOUUU!!

haybalebarn
12-24-2011, 06:18 AM
Wow, those looked nice! You did really well on that Torterra retype.

Inverts:
Pokemon: Rayquaza

Retypes:
Pokemon: Groudon
Type 2: Flying

5TailedDemonLizard
12-24-2011, 06:21 AM
Wow, those looked nice! You did really well on that Torterra retype.

Inverts:

Retypes:
Type 2: Flying

Thanks so much! I'll have to get on these tomorrow, or maybe even after Christmas depending on what I do, but I'll get them up sometime!

And *gasp*! A flying retype?! I'm gonna die.

haybalebarn
12-24-2011, 06:42 AM
:D That was the point. I like challenging people! Also, mind if I throw up another list of requests?

5TailedDemonLizard
12-24-2011, 07:14 AM
:D That was the point. I like challenging people! Also, mind if I throw up another list of requests?

Not at all, keep em coming!

haybalebarn
12-24-2011, 07:18 AM
Retypes:
Type 2: Fire

Pokemon: Kyogre

5TailedDemonLizard
12-24-2011, 08:44 PM
Wow, i cant believe I finished these today! The Flying type Groudon was annoying..

First up, the Avatar Weather Trio
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateRayquaza.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateKyogre.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateGroudon-1.png
My favorite out of these has to be Kyogre. The colors work well together.

And then the girly inverted Rayquaza
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/RayquazaInvert.png
Did i hear someone say rave? *starts dancing with neon dragon pokemon*

And finally, the retypes.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/FireandGroundTypeGroudon.png
Magmadon: This pokemon lives within volcanic lava. Due to this, magma is infused into its body, giving its markings and eerie, firey glow.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/FlyingandGroundTypeGroudon.png
Valkyridon: Though this pokemon cannot fly, it channels the power of the air using its feathered arms. The cloud on its back turns darker if it becomes angry.

Fail pokedex entries are fail :tongue:

Graceful_Suicune
12-24-2011, 09:43 PM
XDDDDDDDD I LOVE that flying type groudon! It's brilliant! xD I think those clouds are well put, the beak thing is hilarious (and cracks me up), and you stationed the wings really well. I would have loved to see some bird feet, though. The fire one is also pretty cool, and the rest of 'em are awesome too. :P Great job.

~GS.

5TailedDemonLizard
12-24-2011, 10:09 PM
XDDDDDDDD I LOVE that flying type groudon! It's brilliant! xD I think those clouds are well put, the beak thing is hilarious (and cracks me up), and you stationed the wings really well. I would have loved to see some bird feet, though. The fire one is also pretty cool, and the rest of 'em are awesome too. :P Great job.

~GS.

The beak looked more badass in the sketch i did and when i made it a sprite i started to die laughing, so I kept it XD Glad you like the others!

haybalebarn
12-24-2011, 10:49 PM
That was amazing. Great job on all of them! I'm really pleased on how you did the Flying type Groudon, I gave you a challenge and you certainly delivered! Plus, that beak is just the perfect touch. For the Avatar trio, none of them really seemed to work quite right with the colors, though that is not your fault, but just their base colors not mixing with the avatar ones. For Rayquaza, the problem seems to be that there isn't enough contrast between the colors. For Kyogre, although it turned out the best, there is still little contrast, making the sprite oh so very blue. And for Groudon, there's contrast, but it just isn't quite right, they don't contrast in a way that's pleasing to the eyes. Of course, none of that is your fault, and you did well with what you had! Also, no comment needed on the fire Groudon, it looks badass enough as it is.

Foxamivalth
12-25-2011, 10:25 AM
Owow! A great shop! It's nice to see you return Mistress Meg. You don't know me? I don't know you either. xD
But I've seen your sprites when I joined. :)

So, let's request.
Disguises:
Pokemon 1 (base): Weezing.
Pokemon 2 (pattern): Muk.
Note: Take your time. :P

Revamps:
Pokemon: RB Koffing to shiny Platinum Koffing.
http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/rbspr/rbspr109.png --> http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/109.png

Retypes:
Pokemon: Drapion.
Type 1: Steel.
Type 2(optional): Electric.
Note: No MAGNET, please.

Last, Merry Christmas! :D

5TailedDemonLizard
12-26-2011, 01:12 AM
Owow! A great shop! It's nice to see you return Mistress Meg. You don't know me? I don't know you either. xD
But I've seen your sprites when I joined. :)

So, let's request.
Disguises:
Pokemon 1 (base): Weezing.
Pokemon 2 (pattern): Muk.
Note: Take your time. :P

Revamps:
Pokemon: RB Koffing to shiny Platinum Koffing.
http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/rbspr/rbspr109.png --> http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/109.png

Retypes:
Pokemon: Drapion.
Type 1: Steel.
Type 2(optional): Electric.
Note: No MAGNET, please.

Last, Merry Christmas! :D

I'll get to those as soon as i can! I'm leaving on the 27th for three days to head up to NYC (and hopefully go to the Nintendo store to buy some pokemon plushies with all my Christmas money XD), so i won't be able to do anything then. Please keep requesting though! I'll get to them when i get back!

I hope everyone had a GREAT Christmas!

Megiddo Flame
12-26-2011, 07:48 PM
Pokemon 1(Base): Bisharp
Pokemon 2: Machoke
Pokemon 3(ect): Rhyhorn
Recolor: Shiny Bastiodon and Shiny Aggron

Popshakes
12-27-2011, 05:09 PM
Finally got back on after the holidays and I must say, you did a wonderful job on what I commisioned! :D Thank you so very much!!!! :D

TailTail
12-30-2011, 11:09 PM
Could I get a request?

Retype.
Pokemon:Politoed
Type 1: Ghost
Type 2(optional): Poison

5TailedDemonLizard
12-31-2011, 04:09 AM
Hey everyone! I'm back from NYC!! I'll try to get on ALL of these requests tomorrow, but if I don't, they SHOULD be up by sometime early next week!

5TailedDemonLizard
12-31-2011, 11:30 PM
Just a bump post to let you guys know I have finished the sprites! Here they are!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/WheezingdisguisedasMuk.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/RBYShinyKoffingRevamp.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/RBYKoffingRevamp.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/ElectricandSteelTypeDrapion.png

The revamp is an epic fail, mostly due to the sprite's crappyness. I really don't like working with R/B/Y Sprites :oops: I think the retype turned out fairly well though. The tail looks like a taser.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Machrysharp.png

This one was really AWKWARD to work with. Compared to Bisharp, both Machoke and Rhyhorn have very large and thick bodies. Didn't really work well together...

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/GhostandPoisonTypePolitoed.png

This one I had fun doing. I even made up a pokedex entry (lolimanerd)

This pokemon entrances others with the changing patterns on its belly. When the opponent draws near, it delivers a nasty sting from the poisonous barb on its head.

legendary charizard
01-01-2012, 03:12 AM
Pokemon: Charizard

5TailedDemonLizard
01-01-2012, 07:49 AM

Here is your Avatar State :)

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateCharizard.png

TailTail
01-01-2012, 04:55 PM
Abububububu~

It's so adorable. I just want to cuddle it!

5TailedDemonLizard
01-01-2012, 06:26 PM
Abububububu~

It's so adorable. I just want to cuddle it!

Thanks so much! I'm really glad you enjoy it! Feel free to request something else if you want to!

TailTail
01-02-2012, 12:00 AM
I have two more requests if that's alright with you! I just loved the last Politoed so much I just needed two more~

Type 1:Fire
Type 2(optional):Dragon (Please please please don't give it huge wings)*

Type 1:Electric
Type 2(optional): None.*

I'm going to draw them all once they get done.*

Graceful_Suicune
01-02-2012, 03:01 AM
Just a bump post to let you guys know I have finished the sprites! Here they are!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/WheezingdisguisedasMuk.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/RBYShinyKoffingRevamp.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/RBYKoffingRevamp.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/ElectricandSteelTypeDrapion.png

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Machrysharp.png

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/GhostandPoisonTypePolitoed.png

What do you mean? I think that revamp is great! :D You did it really well. I think it could have done with some darker white/grey around the eyes (a bit of shading), and often sprites have random pixels around the eyes as well. Don't forget you can reshape anything when it comes to revamps, if you need to. I think the disguise is amazing, and everything works really well. I'm not sure how much of the outlines (even on the inside of the sprite) you're allowed to change, but yeah, it's still awesome. ^^ The steel/electric drapion is well done too. I love the colours, and the taser idea is pretty neat. xD

Yeah...the machoke/bisharp one is pretty hard, and the inside spine/waist thing needs to have darker outlines. I don't know what else to say about it. xD

The politoed's stomach has a not-rounded line that you should probably fix, and the random pixels above the head to the left look out of place. If it's meant to be the other black cloud thing, then I don't think it's in the right spot, given where the other one is. Also, the shading on the belly looks a bit odd, since the purple is surrounded by lighter purple and isn't shaded. I guess that's meant to be spiritomb-like, but I would still shade it where the dark shading needs to come in. The thing coming over its head should probably not have as many light outlines, especially on the underside.

~GS.

EDIT: Also,

Disguises:
Pokemon 1 (base): Miltank
Pokemon 2 (pattern): Registeel

5TailedDemonLizard
01-06-2012, 01:38 PM
Oh god, it's been a while...(few days...)

I'm sorry for the crappiness of these sprites. Ugh. Things have been rough at my place and i wanted to get them up.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/FireandDragonTypePolitoad-1.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/ElectricRetypePolitoad.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/MiltankdisguisedasRegisteel.png

Foxamivalth
01-06-2012, 02:15 PM
I love the results of my requests. They're awesome. :)
And I like that Regimilk at the post before this. :O

5TailedDemonLizard
01-06-2012, 08:57 PM
I love the results of my requests. They're awesome. :)
And I like that Regimilk at the post before this. :O

Thanks so much! I'm glad you like them :) Keep the requests coming! The weekend is here and i need something to do to get my mind off of things.

Foxamivalth
01-07-2012, 01:40 AM
Here I come again. :)

Fusions
Pokemon 1(Base): Swanna
Pokemon 2: Altaria
Pokemon 3(ect): Tropius

Disguises
[B]Pokemon 1 (base): Kabuto
Pokemon 2 (pattern): Grottle

Thank you.

SuperUltraZekrom
01-08-2012, 02:35 AM
I have some hard requests.

Pokemon:Pikachu
Type 1:Water
Type 2(optional): Fighting

Pokemon: Electrabuzz

LavatarOrigin
01-09-2012, 01:33 PM
It's Lavatar's turn for a request!

Pokemon to be reposed: Lucario
Reposed as: Mienfoo

5TailedDemonLizard
01-10-2012, 03:21 AM
Here are you requests!! I'm posting this from my iTouch, so sorry for any spelling mistakes and such.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/KabutodisguisedasGrotle.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Swaltaropius.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateElectabuzz.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/WaterandFightingTypePikachu.png

LavatarOrgin, i will get on your request as quickly as I can!!

SuperUltraZekrom
01-10-2012, 01:08 PM
Pokemon: Zekrom

Pokemon to be reposed: Wartortle
Reposed as: Kyogre

5TailedDemonLizard
01-11-2012, 11:50 AM
Hey guys! I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to pass on reposes now. I've tried and failed quiet a few times, and they're starting to bug me, so I'll probably shut them down for a few weeks.

I'll get on that Avatar State as soon as i can!

LavatarOrigin
01-11-2012, 01:27 PM
Aw, well that's a shame with the reposes.
Pokemon: Joltik
Type 2(optional): Grass
Have fun ;)

5TailedDemonLizard
01-11-2012, 01:41 PM
I'll get on that retype as soon as i can!

Here is SUZ's avatar state!
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateZekrom.png
(I have a feeling I'm gonna get a Reshiram one soon...)

SuperUltraZekrom
01-11-2012, 11:38 PM
Pokemon: Reshiram!

XD

5TailedDemonLizard
01-13-2012, 01:23 PM
Dun Dun Dun!! Here are the requests!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateReshiram.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/GrassandIceTypeJoltik.png

I really don't like the lack of shading on some of the Black and White sprites. Joltik is a prime example, especially on the face.

Foxamivalth
01-13-2012, 02:07 PM
Retype
Pokemon: Empoleon
Type 1: Rock
Type 2(optional): Fire
Please? Thanks :)

5TailedDemonLizard
01-13-2012, 03:03 PM
Retype
Pokemon: Empoleon
Please? Thanks :)

I'll get on that right now! I'll edit this post with the finished product unless someone else posts.

EDIT:

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/FireandRocktypeEmpoleon.png

Stare at its horribleness.

LavatarOrigin
01-14-2012, 12:03 AM
Dun Dun Dun!! Here are the requests!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateReshiram.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/GrassandIceTypeJoltik.png

I really don't like the lack of shading on some of the Black and White sprites. Joltik is a prime example, especially on the face.
Yeah, the shading is kind of stupid, but you made up for it by somehow making it look awesome! I thought it would be pretty impossible...

SuperUltraZekrom
01-14-2012, 03:19 AM
Pokemon: Solosis
Type 1: Fire

Muahahaha! Difficult request!

Foxamivalth
01-14-2012, 10:44 AM
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/FireandRocktypeEmpoleon.png

Stare at its horribleness.

That.is.Beautiful.
It looks like a sculpture if you remove the flame on the head. :P

5TailedDemonLizard
01-16-2012, 01:04 PM
Pokemon: Solosis

Muahahaha! Difficult request!

That is pretty difficult, but I'll see what I can do! I'll get on it sometime this week!

Starbom
01-16-2012, 08:35 PM
Pokemon: Ledian

Trainer:
Base: Drayden
Description: The secret agent people found in Unova. Found here next to the Parsol lady and under the deliveryman-- http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokemonblackwhite/sheet/34109

5TailedDemonLizard
01-18-2012, 01:38 PM
Here we are~

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/FireandIceSolosis.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateLedian.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Drayden.png

Starbom
01-18-2012, 08:07 PM
Okay Clerk for a base works too :P

Thanks.

5TailedDemonLizard
01-19-2012, 01:10 PM
God, my brain farted...Let me go redo that. I read Drayden and thought it was the NAME OF THE AGENT.

*smacks self*

This is what school does to me.

5TailedDemonLizard
02-06-2012, 02:01 PM
Good lord guys, I'm sorry...

Especially to you, Starborn.

That trainer wasn't working out for me...I couldn't do it! I think I might take trainers off the request tabs..ugh.

Anyway, requests are open again, sorry guys!

Starbom
02-06-2012, 08:04 PM
Name is StarboM :doh:

And okay, ill let you live... for now!:devious:

SeaFire
02-16-2012, 01:09 AM
Base: http://i44.tinypic.com/keal9f.png
Description: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111209055253/elderscrolls/images/2/26/Daedric_Armor_(Skyrim).jpg

Cut out the hair and such, please!

Fireworks
02-18-2012, 04:04 AM
Good fusions are hard t come by.

Fusions:
Pokemon 1(Base): Golem
Pokemon 2: Registeel
Pokemon 3(ect): Cofagrigus
Recolor: Registeel

Pokémon: Sableye

Thanks in advance.
Also, just out of curiosity, how exactly do you make "avatar states"?

5TailedDemonLizard
02-23-2012, 08:12 PM
Base: http://i44.tinypic.com/keal9f.png
Description: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111209055253/elderscrolls/images/2/26/Daedric_Armor_(Skyrim).jpg

Cut out the hair and such, please!

Sorry, but as I said earlier, I'm cutting out Trainers for now. I'm not into spriting like I used to be, and Trainers just take too much time (especially really tough ones that require a lot of scratching)

Name is StarboM :doh:

And okay, ill let you live... for now!:devious:

Pffft *facepalm*

Good fusions are hard t come by.

Fusions:
Pokemon 1(Base): Golem
Pokemon 2: Registeel
Pokemon 3(ect): Cofagrigus
Recolor: Registeel

Pokémon: Sableye

Thanks in advance.
Also, just out of curiosity, how exactly do you make "avatar states"?

I'll get on those as soon as I can! I'll even make an Avatar State tutorial for you guys since I've been so inactive over here!

EDIT:

Here is the fusion

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Regigolagigus.png

I'll get on the Avatar State and Avatar State Tutorial soon!

5TailedDemonLizard
02-24-2012, 05:14 PM
Phew, got those other two out of the way.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateSableye.png

And the tutorial:

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateTutorial.png

Starbom
02-24-2012, 08:14 PM
Can ya do Inverts on my fusion? I'll throw him into my avatar screen. :p

Fireworks
02-25-2012, 02:01 AM
Thanks a bunch for the sprites and the tutorial :)

Quaza529
02-25-2012, 04:13 AM
sup fives
Hologram:Darkrai

5TailedDemonLizard
02-27-2012, 05:50 PM
Can ya do Inverts on my fusion? I'll throw him into my avatar screen. :p

I assumed the one in your avatar. Here!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Cradinvert.png

Thanks a bunch for the sprites and the tutorial :)

Yep!!

sup fives
Hologram:Darkrai

Sup?

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Darkraihologram.png

Quaza529
02-27-2012, 06:48 PM
thank you im gonna make a comic so may I have a fusion
arceus and giratina

5TailedDemonLizard
02-27-2012, 07:31 PM
thank you im gonna make a comic so may I have a fusion
arceus and giratina

Use the forms in the first post! And be sure to credit me!

Starbom
02-27-2012, 08:26 PM
Thanks for the invert, and yes that is the right one lol.

Here's another one for ya:
Fusions:
Pokemon 1(Base): Magmortar (Gen V)
Pokemon 2:Electivire
Pokemon 3(ect): N/A
Recolor: Electivire

Happy spritin'! :P

5TailedDemonLizard
02-27-2012, 08:45 PM
Ah, the good old' Electimortar!! I'll get right on it!

Quaza529
02-27-2012, 10:40 PM
why wouldn't i

5TailedDemonLizard
02-28-2012, 08:30 PM
Thanks for the invert, and yes that is the right one lol.

Here's another one for ya:
Fusions:
Pokemon 1(Base): Magmortar (Gen V)
Pokemon 2:Electivire
Recolor: Electivire

Happy spritin'! :P

Kehehehehe~! I am so proud of this sprite!
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Electimortar.png

why wouldn't i

I know you would credit me. But PLEASE use the forms! They're there for a reason! I did it anyway, because I had an idea :tongue:
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Giraceus.png

Arceus' legs are hard to scratch...

haybalebarn
02-28-2012, 09:29 PM
Retypes

Pokemon: Driftblim
Type 1: Flying

Type 1: Dark
Type 2(optional): Flying

I felt the need for more sprites. MOAR! Can't wait to see the results. :D

5TailedDemonLizard
02-28-2012, 11:04 PM
Retypes

Pokemon: Driftblim
Type 1: Flying

I felt the need for more sprites. MOAR! Can't wait to see the results. :D

Awesome! I'll get right to them!

EDIT:

Here they are! Fighting retypes are crazy hard to do....

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/DarkandFlyingAbsol.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/DarkandFightingAbsol.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/FireandFlyingDriftblim.png

Starbom
02-29-2012, 08:12 PM
For the Electimortar: Good sprite, the area around the eyes looks awkward though, or maybe it has something to do with the shading... Still good though :P

5TailedDemonLizard
02-29-2012, 08:27 PM
For the Electimortar: Good sprite, the area around the eyes looks awkward though, or maybe it has something to do with the shading... Still good though :P

It could be the LACK of shading around the eyes. Electivire has black around his eyes, which makes them easier to see. I have a feeling the red blends a bit too much. Thanks for the crit!

haybalebarn
02-29-2012, 09:07 PM
Hmm, I like them, a lot! The Driftblim retype would have to be my favorite by far though. I like what you did with the Absol Fighting, but something about it hurts my eyes, makes it hard to focus, and I have no clue what. xD Oh well. I have a question though. For the Flying Absol, could you possibly lighten up it's colors? I'm having a hard time seeing the detail, and I think it might look just a bit better that way. Of course, what do I know, I'm not a spriter, but it would be appreciated.

5TailedDemonLizard
02-29-2012, 09:23 PM
Hmm, I like them, a lot! The Driftblim retype would have to be my favorite by far though. I like what you did with the Absol Fighting, but something about it hurts my eyes, makes it hard to focus, and I have no clue what. xD Oh well. I have a question though. For the Flying Absol, could you possibly lighten up it's colors? I'm having a hard time seeing the detail, and I think it might look just a bit better that way. Of course, what do I know, I'm not a spriter, but it would be appreciated.

Now that I look at the fighting Absol again, I see the same thing. Humph..

I'll definitely lighten up the other one, thanks!

haybalebarn
02-29-2012, 09:49 PM
Alright, looking forward to the results! I might have some more requests soon, depends on how quickly I can think up a new challenge for you. :D

5TailedDemonLizard
03-01-2012, 06:36 PM
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/DarkandFlyingAbsol-1.png

There's the lightened version! Still dark, but better!

SuperUltraZekrom
03-03-2012, 02:22 AM
Pokemon: Sceptile

Type 1: Water
Type 2(optional): Steel

Pokemon: Swampert
Type 2(optional): Rock

Kekekekekekekekekekekekeke!

5TailedDemonLizard
03-03-2012, 12:30 PM
Oh jeeze, I'll get on those as soon as I can!! I have a pretty packed Saturday, but I might be able to do them in the afternoon. I'll let you know!

5TailedDemonLizard
04-09-2012, 07:49 PM
Sorry about my lack of activity on here. I have one of the above sprites done because I've been moving and had a large paper due at school. Though that isn't quite an excuse...

Here is the fire and flying Sceptile!!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/FlyingandFireSceptile.png

Starbom
04-10-2012, 01:01 AM
Haha thats cool, great to see you back! :D

Lol I have like 10 "large papers" due at school that i havent even started. Like a boss!

5TailedDemonLizard
04-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Ew ew ew...everyone run. These sprites are horrible. Someone give me something else to do!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/RockandGrassSwampert-1.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/WaterandSteelBlaziken.png

SuperUltraZekrom
04-10-2012, 11:01 PM
Ok, then how about...

Pokemon: Pikachu

Type 1: Electric

Pokemon: Darkrai

lolololololololololololololololololololololol

5TailedDemonLizard
04-10-2012, 11:17 PM
Ok, then how about...

Pokemon: Pikachu

Type 1: Electric

lolololololololololololololololololololololol

AIREHGEIOVGKAETKVRW YOU AND YOUR INSANE RETYPES.....*crosses arms and stares for a while* Fine...

Starbom
04-11-2012, 01:07 AM
That Blaziken retype= amazing, the Swampert= not so much lol.

Heres a simpler request:

Inferno:
Partial or Full?: Full

5TailedDemonLizard
04-11-2012, 02:06 AM
That Blaziken retype= amazing, the Swampert= not so much lol.

Heres a simpler request:

Inferno:

Yeah, it's bad. It sucks. Let's go burn it. I'll get on that inferno.

Starbom
04-15-2012, 06:20 PM
Uhhh... you busy again? >_<

5TailedDemonLizard
04-16-2012, 01:53 PM
Yeah...been busy all weekend at conventions. I finished the inferno and I'll get on the retypes soon.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/InfernoDarkrai.png

Starbom
04-16-2012, 09:52 PM
Sick thanks, this'll go great with that Darkrai hologram you did earlier :P

Edit: Hmmm.. didnt turn out like I was expecting. Aw well, Inferno + Inverted looks win.

Ant2011
04-16-2012, 10:49 PM
Hey, remember me? I would hope so X3 I would like to request an Avatar state please!

Pokemon: Marowak

5TailedDemonLizard
04-17-2012, 01:43 PM
Here they are!!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/ElectricandIceKyogre.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/FightingandFirePikachu.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Rockandflyingdarkrai.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateMarowhack.png

Ant2011
04-17-2012, 02:02 PM
Here they are!!
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateMarowhack.png

SWEET! Thank you!

5TailedDemonLizard
04-17-2012, 02:23 PM
SWEET! Thank you!

Very welcome!! If you want to request anything else, just let me know!

SuperUltraZekrom
04-18-2012, 12:40 PM
Thank you for putting up with my insane retypes. I'm seeing how well you do with very difficult sprite requests. YOU DO TOTALLY AMAZING!

I thought i would request something different, so...

Inferno:

5TailedDemonLizard
04-18-2012, 01:29 PM
Glad you like everything!! I'll get on that inferno. And does someone have any fusions for me? I'm itching to do some.

haybalebarn
04-18-2012, 05:54 PM
Fusions:
Pokemon 1(Base): Venasaur
Pokemon 2: Torterra
Recolor: Whatever looks best.

There, happy now?

Riataro
04-29-2012, 09:19 PM
Your sprites are all well done, but I have this concern... aren't all sprites supposed to be transparent? I thought that was the first rule of spriting >:D

5TailedDemonLizard
04-29-2012, 11:07 PM
Your sprites are all well done, but I have this concern... aren't all sprites supposed to be transparent? I thought that was the first rule of spriting >:D

It's just a personal preference for some people. For me, I'm not really opposed to transparency, but after I'm done a sprite I'm usually too lazy to go back and make the background transparent.

So, it isn't a set rule, but it just looks better.

And LOLOLOLLATESPRITESFORTHEWIN:

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Torterrasaur.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/InfernoCharizard.png

I have a request from narphoenix I need to do...Crap...LET ME GO DO THAT.

Starbom
05-06-2012, 07:36 PM
Fusions:
Pokemon 1(Base):Milktank
Pokemon 2:Spinda
Recolor: Milktank

haybalebarn
05-06-2012, 09:36 PM
Venaterra scares me! D:

I love it, but that would be rather freaky to see irl, even worse than just Venasaur or Torterra.

5TailedDemonLizard
05-08-2012, 05:36 PM
Fusions:
Pokemon 1(Base):Milktank
Pokemon 2:Spinda
Recolor: Milktank

I'll get on this as soon as i can!

Venaterra scares me! D:

I love it, but that would be rather freaky to see irl, even worse than just Venasaur or Torterra.

Haha thanks! I agree, I would hate to see it in real life.

And here is narphoenix's uxie retype.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Uxiefireretype.png

haybalebarn
05-08-2012, 10:45 PM
Random Question.

Would you mind trying to recolor Venaterra as that Torterra Ice/Grass retype that you did for me a while back? You know, the one down there? vvvvvv Thanks!

5TailedDemonLizard
05-08-2012, 10:51 PM
Random Question.

Would you mind trying to recolor Venaterra as that Torterra Ice/Grass retype that you did for me a while back? You know, the one down there? vvvvvv Thanks!

Yeah sure!! I'll get on it soon!

Starbom
05-10-2012, 12:59 AM
Fire Uxie's flames: Did you scratch them?

5TailedDemonLizard
05-10-2012, 12:58 PM
Fire Uxie's flames: Did you scratch them?

Yeah XD I don't really like them, ick.

EDIT: Here is the Spintank
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Spintank.png
It's a fat panda XD

Starbom
05-10-2012, 11:38 PM
Rofl, love your Milktank fusions... Heres another fusion request:

Fusions:
Pokemon 1(Base): Carracosta
Pokemon 2: Ferrothorn
Recolor: Ferrothorn

5TailedDemonLizard
05-16-2012, 09:11 PM
Random Question.

Rofl, love your Milktank fusions... Heres another fusion request:

Fusions:
Pokemon 1(Base): Carracosta
Pokemon 2: Ferrothorn
Recolor: Ferrothorn

I've got both of them!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Ferracosta.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Venaterrarecolor.png

Aaaaaand, a random trainer of myself :)

This trainer resembles me pretty much perfectly.

haybalebarn
05-16-2012, 10:28 PM
No snow on the tree? Sadface. It's still great nonetheless! If you add snow on the tree though... I might add it into my Sig. Mind doing that? It's fine if you don't want to. Thanks!

Also... Dat fusion is rather awesome. Just saying.

5TailedDemonLizard
05-16-2012, 10:35 PM
No snow on the tree? Sadface. It's still great nonetheless! If you add snow on the tree though... I might add it into my Sig. Mind doing that? It's fine if you don't want to. Thanks!

Also... Dat fusion is rather awesome. Just saying.

I'll go ahead and add that snow right now! Paint was being AWFUL to me today. It's having its time of the month, I know it.

EDIT: There we go!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Venaterrarecolor-1.png

eishiba
05-17-2012, 04:12 AM
hmm, this was something I always wanted to see

Fusions:
Pokemon 1(Base): Primeape
Pokemon 2: Anything Fire type that has actual flames on its body. Maybe Rapidash.
Recolor: Primeape so that his body is red and flames from his body.

haybalebarn
05-17-2012, 04:15 AM
Yay! That snow just ties it all together. Thank you!

5TailedDemonLizard
05-17-2012, 06:55 PM
hmm, this was something I always wanted to see

Fusions:
Pokemon 1(Base): Primeape
Pokemon 2: Anything Fire type that has actual flames on its body. Maybe Rapidash.
Recolor: Primeape so that his body is red and flames from his body.

So would it be a fire retype...?

EDIT: I did what I thought looked cool.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/FirePrimeape.png

Starbom
05-17-2012, 10:17 PM
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Ferracosta.png

Amazing. I tried to do one at school but I couldnt get the tentical things to flow right.

Edit: Almost forgot, another request...

Fusions:
Pokemon 1(Base): Absol
Pokemon 2: Bulbasaur
Pokemon 3(ect): up to you.
Recolor: Dragonair

If ya want you can swap 1 and 2 though :P

eishiba
05-17-2012, 10:50 PM
So would it be a fire retype...?

EDIT: I did what I thought looked cool.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/FirePrimeape.png

That looks amazing :)

Master Aqua
05-20-2012, 12:31 AM
can you make me a drizzle politoed? you know a politoed thta looks like it's summoned eternal rain

most duded
05-26-2012, 03:51 AM
Retypes:
Pokemon:Rayquaza
Type 1:electric
Type 2(optional):psychic

Neku Sakuraba
05-26-2012, 05:40 AM
Hmmm...Seems....REALLY AWESOME!

Here's a form for you! xD

Pokemon 1(Base): Vaporeon
Pokemon 3(ect): Flareon
Recolor: Glaceon

(Eeveelutions FTW!)

Annnnnnnndddddddd....

Pokemon: Vaporeon

Thanks in advance!

5TailedDemonLizard
05-27-2012, 03:52 AM
can you make me a drizzle politoed? you know a politoed thta looks like it's summoned eternal rain

So...a retype? Could you use the forms?

Retypes:
Pokemon:Rayquaza
Type 1:electric
Type 2(optional):psychic

Oooh, awesome! I can't wait to get to this one.

Hmmm...Seems....REALLY AWESOME!

Here's a form for you! xD

Pokemon 1(Base): Vaporeon
Pokemon 3(ect): Flareon
Recolor: Glaceon

(Eeveelutions FTW!)

Annnnnnnndddddddd....

Pokemon: Vaporeon

Thanks in advance!

Oh, that will be fun!! I'll get to this as soon as I can!

I'm currently working on my sprite for the Random Sprite Contest, or whatever it's called. I'll get on these once I'm done those.

Neku Sakuraba
05-27-2012, 04:27 AM
I'm currently working on my sprite for the Random Sprite Contest, or whatever it's called. I'll get on these once I'm done those.
I see...your sprite will probably be better than mine xD

Also, I decided to use your Avatar State tutorial. I think it came out well. (Given the fact I'm not to big on spriting)

5TailedDemonLizard
05-28-2012, 09:37 PM
I see...your sprite will probably be better than mine xD

Also, I decided to use your Avatar State tutorial. I think it came out well. (Given the fact I'm not to big on spriting)

Well, it's finished! And so are the other requests!!

Contest entry
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/ContestEntry.png

Fueson
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Fuseon.png

Retype
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/PsyandElectricRayquaza.png

Psychic type retypes are really hard...There isn't much i could do at all.

Starbom
05-28-2012, 10:11 PM
First sprite: Amazing. Is it Munchlax, Boldore, and Combee?

Second sprite: Whats a fueson? Theres something weird about it though, I think its the outline on the tail.

Third sprite: More so an electric retype TBH.

5TailedDemonLizard
05-28-2012, 10:25 PM
First sprite: Amazing. Is it Munchlax, Boldore, and Combee?

Second sprite: Whats a fueson? Theres something weird about it though, I think its the outline on the tail.

Third sprite: More so an electric retype TBH.

Yep, those are the most prominent. There there is Bronzong (the tail and markings) as well as Horsea (chest color and spikes on the side of the head)

Just a little thing since a few eeveelutions were used to make it. I didn't like the recolor much..

Well, electric was one of the types, so I guess that's good XD

most duded
05-29-2012, 12:28 AM
that was awsome! thanks!

5TailedDemonLizard
05-29-2012, 02:45 AM
that was awsome! thanks!

Glad you like it!

Any more requests? I'll have to get to them tomorrow if there are.

Starbom
05-30-2012, 09:17 PM
Well, electric was one of the types, so I guess that's good XD

I didnt see the request til after I read this so okay. :P

Aaaand Request:

Retypes:

Or if you dont feel like a Retype:

Inferno:
Partial or Full?: Partial-> Horn on head, and eyes.

Inferno:
Pokemon: Gastly
Partial or Full?: Partial-> Gas around it

Judge Dredd
05-30-2012, 11:04 PM
Recolor:
Pokemon 1(base):Pidgeot
Recolor as?: Black body, Feathers on head Red, Blue, Yellow

Recolor:
Pokemon 1(base): Nidoking
Recolor as?: Black body, dark Blue back horns.

Recolor:
Pokemon 1(base):Onix
Recolor as?:Black mixed with Silver body

If this is possible let me know.
I didnt see a form it but I would also like to get trainer sprite made what do i have to fill out of that?

5TailedDemonLizard
05-31-2012, 01:01 AM
I didnt see the request til after I read this so okay. :P

Aaaand Request:

Retypes:

Or if you dont feel like a Retype:

Inferno:
Partial or Full?: Partial-> Horn on head, and eyes.

Inferno:
Pokemon: Gastly
Partial or Full?: Partial-> Gas around it

I feel like I've been doing a lot of retypes recently, so I'll do the infernos for now. However, I'll put that retype on hold so I can do it later.

Recolor:
Pokemon 1(base):Pidgeot
Recolor as?: Black body, Feathers on head Red, Blue, Yellow

Recolor:
Pokemon 1(base): Nidoking
Recolor as?: Black body, dark Blue back horns.

Recolor:
Pokemon 1(base):Onix
Recolor as?:Black mixed with Silver body

If this is possible let me know.
I didnt see a form it but I would also like to get trainer sprite made what do i have to fill out of that?

I actually stopped making trianer sprites because people were requesting pretty difficult ones. But I could try yours. Just tell me what you want and I'll see. Give me a description and a picture.

For the Onix, do you want every other rock to be silver?

Judge Dredd
05-31-2012, 01:09 AM
I feel like I've been doing a lot of retypes recently, so I'll do the infernos for now. However, I'll put that retype on hold so I can do it later.

I actually stopped making trianer sprites because people were requesting pretty difficult ones. But I could try yours. Just tell me what you want and I'll see. Give me a description and a picture.

For the Onix, do you want every other rock to be silver?

if it could be mostly black with some silver lining on the edges that would be cool. My character might be to hard. I was thinking about the character Im using in our story game. The dark figure (noob sabiot)..lol

5TailedDemonLizard
05-31-2012, 01:17 AM
Alright, I'll do my best! I hope it turns out alright.

EDIT: Here we go!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/PartialInfernoGastly.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/PartialInfernoAbsol.png

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/DreddsNidoking.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/DreddsOnix.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/DreddsPidgeot.png

Judge Dredd
05-31-2012, 02:07 AM
Alright, I'll do my best! I hope it turns out alright.

EDIT: Here we go!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/PartialInfernoGastly.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/PartialInfernoAbsol.png

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/DreddsNidoking.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/DreddsOnix.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/DreddsPidgeot.png

awesome ! great job !

Graceful_Suicune
05-31-2012, 03:06 AM
Nice job with these, gurl. ^^ I really like how the onix turned out. And the others, but notably the onix. :D

OH MY GOSH.

CAN YOU MAKE ME A MAFIA TREECKO?!?! XDDD

~GS.

5TailedDemonLizard
05-31-2012, 03:12 AM
nice job with these, gurl. ^^ i really like how the onix turned out. And the others, but notably the onix. :d

oh my gosh.

Can you make me a mafia treecko?!?! Xddd

~gs.

i WILL MAKE YOU A MAFIA TREECKO. YES.

Judge Dredd
05-31-2012, 04:47 AM
Recolor:
Pokemon 1(base):Primeape
Recolor as?: Black body, arms and legs stay the same

Recolor:
Pokemon 1(base): Sandslash
Recolor as?: Black body with gray spikes on a back

Recolor:
Pokemon 1(base):Arbok
Recolor as?: Almost exactly like an invert, except for the red and yellow part in the cent. They should be red and blule

5TailedDemonLizard
05-31-2012, 04:51 AM
Recolor:
Pokemon 1(base):Primeape
Recolor as?: Black body, arms and legs stay the same

Recolor:
Pokemon 1(base): Sandslash
Recolor as?: Black body with gray spikes on a back

Recolor:
Pokemon 1(base):Arbok
Recolor as?: Almost exactly like an invert, except for the red and yellow part in the cent. They should be red and blule

I'll get to all of these tomorrow! Thanks for requesting!

Judge Dredd
05-31-2012, 04:53 AM
I'll get to all of these tomorrow! Thanks for requesting!

I didnt know if there was a limit..sorry if this is asking for to many in one day .

5TailedDemonLizard
05-31-2012, 05:12 AM
No, there isn't a limit!! It's just late over here and I'm not on my computer, so i cant do them right now.

EDIT: HERE WE ARE

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/DreddsPrimeape.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/DreddsSandslash.png

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/DreddsArbok1.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/DreddsArbok2.png

Personally, I like the red surrounding the blue more...but that's just me.

Judge Dredd
05-31-2012, 02:52 PM
No, there isn't a limit!! It's just late over here and I'm not on my computer, so i cant do them right now.

EDIT: HERE WE ARE

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/DreddsPrimeape.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/DreddsSandslash.png

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/DreddsArbok1.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/DreddsArbok2.png

Personally, I like the red surrounding the blue more...but that's just me.

applesause I cant see the images at work :ermm: ill have to wait until I get home to see how it looks !

5TailedDemonLizard
05-31-2012, 03:03 PM
applesause I cant see the images at work :ermm: ill have to wait until I get home to see how it looks !

Alright, I hope they look good!!

And here are a few sprites that I've done.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/ContestEntry.png
Contest Entry

Trainer - Self Portrait

Starbom
05-31-2012, 09:38 PM
Sick, thanks for those Infernos!

Neku Sakuraba
06-01-2012, 01:15 AM
I'll take a re-type, please!

Pokemon: Serperior
Type 2 (Optional): Water

=O Thanks in advance!

Judge Dredd
06-01-2012, 11:51 PM
Recolor:
Pokemon 1(base):Parasect
Recolor as?: Black body, with dark gray spots, red eyes

Recolor:
Pokemon 1(base): Arbok
Recolor as?: Black body with purple out lines, black and white crest

5TailedDemonLizard
06-06-2012, 04:01 PM
Sick, thanks for those Infernos!

You're very welcome!

I'll take a re-type, please!

Pokemon: Serperior
Type 2 (Optional): Water

=O Thanks in advance!

Oooh, Serperior! I'll get on that as soon as I can!

Recolor:
Pokemon 1(base):Parasect
Recolor as?: Black body, with dark gray spots, red eyes

Recolor:
Pokemon 1(base): Arbok
Recolor as?: Black body with purple out lines, black and white crest

Same for these, keep an eye out for them!

Starbom
07-01-2012, 02:24 AM
Oooh, Serperior! I'll get on that as soon as I can!

Lol u must be must be really busy...

5TailedDemonLizard
07-01-2012, 06:17 PM
Lol u must be must be really busy...

Yeah, I am...I'm in California for fencing nationals this week without a computer so I can't get anything done. I'll become more active once I get back.

5TailedDemonLizard
07-12-2012, 02:16 AM
Well, here they are!! Sorry it took so long guys

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/DreddsArbok3.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/DreddsParasect.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/WaterandIceSerperior.png

Judge Dredd
07-12-2012, 02:32 AM
Well, here they are!! Sorry it took so long guys

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/DreddsArbok3.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/DreddsParasect.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/WaterandIceSerperior.png

awesome ! thanks for doing them !

Neku Sakuraba
07-12-2012, 07:05 AM
I dunno if you still do reposes, but may I please have one? I'm sorry if this might seem a little bit like rushing. Also, the re-type was good. ^^

Reposes:
Pokemon to be reposed: Serperior
Reposed as: Huntail (Gen 5)

If not, I'll take a Disguise.

Pokemon 1 (base): Serperior
Pokemon 2 (pattern): Arbok

Just please do one, I don't care which it is, they'll both look great either way. ^^

CM
07-12-2012, 07:10 AM
Pokemon: Persian

Pokemon: Houndoom

Please and thank you :3

5TailedDemonLizard
07-12-2012, 07:28 AM
I dunno if you still do reposes, but may I please have one? I'm sorry if this might seem a little bit like rushing. Also, the re-type was good. ^^

Reposes:
Pokemon to be reposed: Serperior
Reposed as: Huntail (Gen 5)

If not, I'll take a Disguise.

Pokemon 1 (base): Serperior
Pokemon 2 (pattern): Arbok

Just please do one, I don't care which it is, they'll both look great either way. ^^

Sorry, but I don't do reposes anymore! Once I get better at scratch spriting I'll give it a go. I may actually try it out to help used practice but there are no garuntees! I'll have that disguise tomorrow.

Pokemon: Persian

Pokemon: Houndoom

Please and thank you :3

I'll get on that tomorrow!!

Neku Sakuraba
07-12-2012, 07:33 AM
Good thing I came with a back-up. xD I'll wait for White 2, or something. I dunno. But, I know it'll be great!

5TailedDemonLizard
07-12-2012, 09:44 PM
Here they are!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateHoundoom-1.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStatePersian.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/SerperiordisguisedasArbok.png

I also updated the first post with some sprites (the completed sprite section, ect.). Go check it out!

CM
07-13-2012, 12:01 AM
Here they are!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStateHoundoom-1.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/AvatarStatePersian.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/SerperiordisguisedasArbok.png

I also updated the first post with some sprites (the completed sprite section, ect.). Go check it out!

Those are great. As well as your other works. I be jealous of your skills X3

5TailedDemonLizard
07-13-2012, 05:39 AM
Those are great. As well as your other works. I be jealous of your skills X3

Awh, thanks! I'm really glad people appreciate my work so much!

Also, I'm looking for some more fusion requests. Anybody have any?

Neku Sakuraba
07-13-2012, 04:57 PM
Chrome crashed. D:< Now I have to redo my order. And say that you're great and give you a badge. xD

Pokemon 1(Base): Rhyperior
Pokemon 2: Tangrowth
Pokemon 3(ect):
Recolor: Tangrowth

Now, here's your specially made badge and you're awesome. http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd438/VelocityQ/th_Badge.png

5TailedDemonLizard
07-13-2012, 06:44 PM
Chrome crashed. D:< Now I have to redo my order. And say that you're great and give you a badge. xD

Pokemon 1(Base): Rhyperior
Pokemon 2: Tangrowth
Pokemon 3(ect):
Recolor: Tangrowth

Now, here's your specially made badge and you're awesome. http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd438/VelocityQ/th_Badge.png

Aw, Chrome crashes for me too...I need to clean off my computer.

Anyway, here is your Rhyperigrowth! It was a lot of fun to do!!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Ryperigrowth.png

And thanks for the badge!

Neku Sakuraba
07-15-2012, 05:29 AM
Let's see...Lolz + Awesome= Rhyperigrowth. That's a fact. ^^ And now, another fusion...

Pokemon 2: Zekrom
Pokemon 3(ect): Kyurem
Recolor: Kyurem

To represent how the new Kyurem formes are just fusions, basically, if it wasn't obvious.

5TailedDemonLizard
07-16-2012, 06:21 PM
Let's see...Lolz + Awesome= Rhyperigrowth. That's a fact. ^^ And now, another fusion...

Pokemon 2: Zekrom
Pokemon 3(ect): Kyurem
Recolor: Kyurem

To represent how the new Kyurem formes are just fusions, basically, if it wasn't obvious.

I agree that they're fusions, but that's what they are technically, since Kyurem just takes some essence and basically becomes a frozen over version of either Zekrom or Reshiram. *shrugs*

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Reshikyurom.png

Starbom
07-16-2012, 09:52 PM
Retypes:
Pokemon: Mothim
Type 2(optional):

Ive made a bit of one for my avatar, lets see your take ;D

5TailedDemonLizard
07-24-2012, 01:23 AM
Retypes:
Pokemon: Mothim
Type 2(optional):

Ive made a bit of one for my avatar, lets see your take ;D

I have it finished on my computer, so I'll get it up once I get home. I'm on my iPod now.

Neku Sakuraba
07-24-2012, 01:54 AM
I agree that they're fusions, but that's what they are technically, since Kyurem just takes some essence and basically becomes a frozen over version of either Zekrom or Reshiram. *shrugs*

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Reshikyurom.png

Now THIS is an awesome fusion. Thanks a lot!

5TailedDemonLizard
07-24-2012, 04:36 AM
Now THIS is an awesome fusion. Thanks a lot!

Well thanks! I'm really REALLY glad you enjoyed it!!

Here is that fire Mothim I promised.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/FireMothim.png

Starbom
07-26-2012, 10:56 PM
Hehe cool, heres a fusion:

Fusions: Can I get this similar to the inferanape/Deoxys sprite on page 1?
Pokemon 1(Base): Beedril
Pokemon 2: Deoxys
Recolor: Deoxys

5TailedDemonLizard
07-27-2012, 03:39 AM
Hehe cool, heres a fusion:

Fusions: Can I get this similar to the inferanape/Deoxys sprite on page 1?
Pokemon 1(Base): Beedril
Recolor: Deoxys

I'll be able to finish this after this weekend. I'm heading off to a convention so I wot be able to post!

5TailedDemonLizard
08-05-2012, 10:32 PM
Trololo, guess who finally got off her lazy @$$ and did something!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Deoxydrill.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Deoxydrill2.png

Two versions, because I prefer the blue color of the B/W sprites, but I wasn't sure which you would prefer :) The second has the green of the HG/SS sprites.

Starbom
08-06-2012, 03:14 AM
Haha didnt notice the color difference until I stared at it for like 5 mins :P

Thanks, love the eyes :D

Heres another Deoxys fusion if ya want:

Pokemon 1(Base): Lucario
Recolor: Deoxys (HG/SS palette)

Dandin
08-06-2012, 08:12 PM
Those sprites look really cool!:biggrin:

Can you make a Volcarona retype for me, in a way that it still has his wings and is a bug.

That really would be appreciated if you would make one for me.

Fistodragon
08-07-2012, 06:15 AM
Pokemon 1(Base): Cobalion
Pokemon 2: Terrakion
Pokemon 3(ect): Virizion
Recolor: Terrakion

Just requesting one and i love your work!

PM me it when mine is done? :o

5TailedDemonLizard
08-29-2012, 01:49 PM
Pokemon 1(Base): Cobalion
Pokemon 2: Terrakion
Pokemon 3(ect): Virizion
Recolor: Terrakion

Just requesting one and i love your work!

PM me it when mine is done? :o

Sorry about the delay. Summer was hectic for me XD I'll get on this soon, I promise!

Those sprites look really cool!:biggrin:

Can you make a Volcarona retype for me, in a way that it still has his wings and is a bug.

That really would be appreciated if you would make one for me.

So...a bug retype? Could you use the forms please? It makes things a bit easier for me :)

Haha didnt notice the color difference until I stared at it for like 5 mins :P

Thanks, love the eyes :D

Heres another Deoxys fusion if ya want:

Pokemon 1(Base): Lucario
Recolor: Deoxys (HG/SS palette)

I've actually started on this, so I'll finish it up when I can. Thanks for the requests!

Dandin
08-29-2012, 07:07 PM
About the Volcarona retype:

can you change the fire type to electric/poison/dark/ghost.

you can choose cause I can't. =)

5TailedDemonLizard
08-29-2012, 07:18 PM
About the Volcarona retype:

can you change the fire type to electric/poison/dark/ghost.

you can choose cause I can't. =)

Yes, but use the forms on the front page!!

Dandin
08-29-2012, 08:06 PM
Retype:
Pokemon:Volcarona
Type 1:Bug
Type 2:Electric/Dark/Poison/Ghost

You can choose.

Starbom
09-05-2012, 01:24 AM
Umm... Demon? You alive? Hell, is anybody alive out there?

5TailedDemonLizard
09-05-2012, 01:38 AM
Yes, I am. I just haven't had time to sprite. I've started up school and have two AP classes (never taken an AP before), and the workload is crazy. I may or may not sprite on the weekends. I'll keep you guys posted.

5TailedDemonLizard
09-20-2012, 05:42 PM
Oh my god, look what I just finished XD

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Cobalvizikon_zps80ad5c76.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/lucarioxis_zps9e6b57a5.pnghttp://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/GhostandbugVolcarona_zpsf4212b8b.png

Starbom
09-20-2012, 08:11 PM
Thx for Lucario!

They are all sick, i love volcarona's wings :o

5TailedDemonLizard
09-20-2012, 08:16 PM
Thx for Lucario!

They are all sick, i love volcarona's wings :o

Well thanks! I'm glad I was able to finish them before I took a break to go off and college visit this weekend XD

Starbom
09-21-2012, 01:05 AM
Wow, didnt know you were that old, thought you were like 15 :O

So you still taking requests? Or you closed now?

5TailedDemonLizard
09-21-2012, 02:59 AM
Wow, didnt know you were that old, thought you were like 15 :O

So you still taking requests? Or you closed now?

I'm still taking requests, don't worry!! Request away :)

And yeah, people always seem to think I'm young for some reason XD

Starbom
09-21-2012, 11:08 AM
Oooo in that case:

Retypes:
Pokemon: Hydreigion
Type 1:Steel
Type 2(optional):Dragon

"Originally, according to interviews with Ken Sugimori in Nintendo Dream, Hydreigon and its pre-evolutions were intended to be cybernetic dragons incorporating aspects of tanks within their bodies before being redesigned around the theme of Yamata no Orochi. The tank track-like markings on Hydreigon's body are a remnant of this design."~ Bulbapedia

PS: The Volcarona you made's wings look amazing when added to your lucario/deoyxs fusion.I also swapped the purple out for Mareep's yellow. I just did this quickly but heres a pic http://imageshack.us/a/img534/1783/pkmnwings.png

5TailedDemonLizard
09-26-2012, 10:03 PM
Oooo in that case:

Retypes:
Pokemon: Hydreigion
Type 1:Steel
Type 2(optional):Dragon

"Originally, according to interviews with Ken Sugimori in Nintendo Dream, Hydreigon and its pre-evolutions were intended to be cybernetic dragons incorporating aspects of tanks within their bodies before being redesigned around the theme of Yamata no Orochi. The tank track-like markings on Hydreigon's body are a remnant of this design."~ Bulbapedia

PS: The Volcarona you made's wings look amazing when added to your lucario/deoyxs fusion.I also swapped the purple out for Mareep's yellow. I just did this quickly but heres a pic http://imageshack.us/a/img534/1783/pkmnwings.png

I tried to go with an armored dragon theme that was still feasible XD So here is my result!

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/SteelTypeHydreigon.png

And I love what you did with the wings, lol.

Starbom
09-27-2012, 09:58 PM
Haha awesome, are those Armaldo's claws as feet? :o

5TailedDemonLizard
09-27-2012, 10:16 PM
Haha awesome, are those Armaldo's claws as feet? :o

Yep! I needed to make it seem cohesive, so I had to add those XD

Starbom
09-27-2012, 11:51 PM
(Doesn't know what cohesive means) OK! :P

I did this fusion at school today, didnt upload load it (Not uploading school work til end of the year) but it looked sick. Let's see your take:

Fusions:
Pokemon 1(Base): Steelix
Pokemon 2: Garbodor
Pokemon 3(ect):N/A
Recolor: Whichever (I did Garbodor)

Would never of thought of them if it wasn't for an RNG :P

5TailedDemonLizard
09-28-2012, 02:15 AM
(Doesn't know what cohesive means) OK! :P

I did this fusion at school today, didnt upload load it (Not uploading school work til end of the year) but it looked sick. Let's see your take:

Fusions:
Pokemon 1(Base): Steelix
Pokemon 2: Garbodor
Pokemon 3(ect):N/A
Recolor: Whichever (I did Garbodor)

Would never of thought of them if it wasn't for an RNG :P

Oh cool! I'll see if I can work on that tonight. I might not be able to, but we'll see.

EDIT: Here it is!! That was actually pretty fun, lol.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Steelodor.png

Starbom
09-28-2012, 08:24 PM
Curses, yours is better. Mine looks like a Hagraven from Skyrim ;D

Did this one today, if ya wanna try it ya can :P

Fusions:
Pokemon 1(Base): Aggron
Pokemon 2: Illumise
Recolor: Illumise

I find it weird how Im like the only one with the requests, your like the best spriter on here :o

5TailedDemonLizard
09-28-2012, 10:16 PM
Curses, yours is better. Mine looks like a Hagraven from Skyrim ;D

Did this one today, if ya wanna try it ya can :P

Fusions:
Pokemon 1(Base): Aggron
Pokemon 2: Illumise
Recolor: Illumise

I find it weird how Im like the only one with the requests, your like the best spriter on here :o

Aggron and Illumise, huh? I'll give it a shot!

Really? I think there are plenty more spriters that are better than me on this forum XD

EDIT:

Oh man, I made Aggron even more cute that it already was...

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/kikomatsu/Illumiron.png

Starbom
09-29-2012, 03:29 AM
...Beat me twice in a row. Looks really crisp :D

Haha, Im givin' too many requests, i'll give ya some time to rest ;D

5TailedDemonLizard
09-29-2012, 03:33 AM
...Beat me twice in a row. Looks really crisp :D

Haha, Im givin' too many requests, i'll give ya some time to rest ;D

Haha, it's fine! Request away, and I'll get to them tomorrow. And if you want to advertise my ship so I can get more people here, feel free XD

Starbom
09-29-2012, 03:35 AM
Y'okay to both.

This is my main sprite I use in Com Tech... My test dummy.

Fusions:
Pokemon 1(Base): Electrivire
Pokemon 2: Blissey
Recolor: Blissey

5TailedDemonLizard
10-09-2012, 02:57 PM
Y'okay to both.

This is my main sprite I use in Com Tech... My test dummy.

Fusions:
Pokemon 1(Base): Electrivire
Pokemon 2: Blissey
Recolor: Blissey

Eh...I tried and I couldn't make it work...Sorry about that.

Any more requests?

Sealboy
10-09-2012, 05:57 PM
Recolor:

Pokemon 1(base): Buizel
Recolor as?: Can I pl0x ask for a rainbow recolour of Buizel? xD

~Sealboy

5TailedDemonLizard
10-12-2012, 01:51 AM
Uh guys...hate to say this but I'm not that much into spriting these days :( School is taking up a lot of my time and I don't really have the inspiration to do fusions and things. I'll still be drawing, so this is the second time a sprite art page of mine will be closed here. I'm glad so many people enjoy it! I'll expand my skills and have even better stuff for you guys next time :)

Could a mod graciously lock this until further notice?