PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!

Gem N Ems
12-25-2011, 11:05 AM
:O Merry Christmas, PE2K!

It was epic. I got a calendar, perfume, a necklace, an EB Games gift voucher, a Madman gift voucher a box set of books and a Wii (which is technically for the whole family).
Even though my Christmas is mostly over now, it was good fun. And we had a hell of a lot of food. xD

So tell me!

What'd you get?

Simmi
12-25-2011, 12:31 PM
Merry Chrismas everyone! =D

I got 1 book and rest was clothing!=)

Skylands
12-25-2011, 02:47 PM
Merry Christmas!

I received a robe, Zoroark plushie, candy, Luminous Arc 2, Prismacolor pencils, this thing (http://www.mjlanime.com/images/trading_cards/tcg_pokemon_bw_victini_box_001_1.JPG), and a new wallet.

I got everything I wanted, with extra money to spend. My day is going great so far.

Arch Enemy
12-25-2011, 03:27 PM
Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you all have a great time with your family and friends!

I got some new clothes, a Wii game, and three Xbox games. I'll probably spend the whole day tomorrow playing the new games. xD

Winter
12-25-2011, 03:32 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!

I somehow ended up with a TV (don't ask how, I'm still confused about it) and a TON of Jack Skellington stuff, particularly clothing-related, as well as Gamestop gift cards.

Jessu
12-25-2011, 04:41 PM
I've been opening a lot of my presents as I've been getting them in the last week or so. xD BUT so far I've gotten:

Pikachu shirt, Yoshi plushie, Pokemon cards (Victini tin, too!), chocolate, $50 visa gift card, and $50 in Chili's gift cards.

If there's more, I don't know about them. xD

Shucklulz
12-25-2011, 10:45 PM
Merry Christmas, PE2k!

I got:
- New jeans
- A Kindle
- $25 iTunes gift card
- Money to take my learners permit test next month (FINALLY)
- A Target gift card
- Sheet music for the guitar I still need to learn how to play
- LOTS AND LOTS OF CHOCOLATE
- 4 pack of my favorite gum
- Tickets to the auto show in the city next week

More than I could ever ask for. ;_; I love my family <3

Eternal Moonlight
12-26-2011, 05:51 AM
MERRY (belated) CHRISTMAS TO ALL! Can't believe it's already over, feels like it just zoomed right by!

I got:
-One of those Pokémon Centre Glaceon Plush, tags and all. It's so cute ^^
-A Snivy plush. T'is my Thnivy :3
-Two pairs of earrings
-Okami for the Wii.
-Two and three of the original Crash Bandicoot trilogy. The second houses so many memories, it's awesome to be able to play it again.
-Tetris Axis. My brother and I are hooked.
-Really expensive headphones. The sound is amazing!
-A PJ shirt and some women's boxers, or so I've been told. Do those really exist? Either way, that caused so many laughs :3
-A book
-Three gift cards
-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2.
-FOOD! Two nice meals and some sweet dessert
-One mad game of dominoes. Moving up to 15 numbers was epik :D
(I'm sure I'm missing something else ^^')

(So much stuff, my list was tiny, guess they were listening to me this year ^^)

I was also lucky enough to be able to spend some quality time with my family. I know my mom had to crunch some serious numbers to give my brother and I such an amazing Christmas. It really means a lot, thank-you <3
Can't forget to mention my brother, dad and friends though! Y'all are amazing!

Exon Auxus
12-28-2011, 02:24 AM
^So much stuff @_@^

I got some shoes I really wanted, cologne, a jersey, and more cologne lol.

mightydes
12-28-2011, 02:39 PM
I got:
-The Lion King on DVD
-Dawn of the Dead and Land of the Dead on DVD
-Skyrim
-EB Games gift card (which I used to buy some turtlebeach headphones)
-A crap ton of clothes appropriate for work (all my old clothes had something either offensive to someone or a video game reference)
-The HG Umbreon Pokemon TCG deck, which I combined with the Scolipede for a Dark/Poison deck.
-The board games Quelf and Cranium (Quelf is amazingly hilarious!)
-And a calendar with a bunch of a shirtless, muscly guys from all my friends. -_- XD
Oh! And my friend's gonna help me get a laptop, which I'm considering a Christmas gift to myself. XD

MrPolarZero
01-05-2012, 02:00 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I got Ipod 4s for Christmas. :)