PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!

pokemon rules
10-18-2005, 10:37 PM
I need to know what the best ball to use on Lugia is.
I'm in the caves where he is at and when I throw a ball he just gets out of it.
Could anyone help!

(Oh Yea! This is Pokemon Gold):ermm:

Sleepy Sheep
10-18-2005, 10:44 PM
Mater ball or put it to sleep, weaken it and use an ultar ball first. Try the ultra ball first and only use the master ball as a last resort. Hope I helped.

Blast Burn
10-18-2005, 11:00 PM
Step 1:Get him down to like, 1 health and hope he doesn't use recover.

Step 2:If he used recover, repeat step 1. Then, use your grass pokemon of choice and use sleep powder (Or any other sleep move, it doesn't matter).

Step 3:If he awakened, repeat step 2, and step 1 if needed. Once asleep, throw mostly the following balls:

Heavy Ball via Black Apricorn, if you know what I mean.
Ultra Ball

If you're out of them, you can use these, but don't use these as your main weapons:

Great Ball
Friend Ball via Green Apricorn
Level Ball via Red Apricorn if your active pokemon's level is higher than Lugia's
Fast Ball via White Apricorn

Do NOT use the following balls. I have also given you a short description why not:

Love Ball via Pink Apricorn because Lugia has no gender.
Lure Ball via Blue Apricorn because Lugia is not a pokemon hooked by a rod.
Master Ball because, well, I think you can figure this one out. While there is more than one in the game, the odds of you getting a second or third ect. are like, 1 in infinity, and there are other pokemon in the game that are needy of your Master Ball.
Moon Ball via Yellow Apricorn because Lugia doesn't evolve by Moon Stone. Heck, Lugia doesn't evolve at all!
Poke Ball because it's the weakest ball in the world next to Park Balls, which you can't get outside of the bug catching contest anyway.

Well, hope I helped a bunch. If you need any other help, just post.

pokemon123180
10-19-2005, 10:14 AM
I've read on other websites that if you throw any kind of ball and press A+B at the same time when the ball opens and just press B when it closes it is more accurate by 89%. I don't really know if this is 100% true, :ermm: but it's worth a shot.

Sleepy Sheep
10-19-2005, 11:27 AM
I think it is, I've trued but maybe I've been having good luck.

Missingno mystery
10-19-2005, 12:25 PM
I think it is, I've trued but maybe I've been having good luck.
Its not jest good luck, Nintendo themselfs says its true.

Seawolf
10-20-2005, 01:55 AM
A last resort is always the Master Ball. You do get that in Gold, right?

Sleepy Sheep
10-20-2005, 11:13 AM
Every game should have one!

<HaLEyTsUMi>
10-21-2005, 08:59 PM
Heavy ball,Ultra Ball,Master Ball.Try them each 15 times (if you can )and as said before use your master ball as a last resort.

Tahir123
11-02-2005, 03:35 AM
I've read on other websites that if you throw any kind of ball and press A+B at the same time when the ball opens and just press B when it closes it is more accurate by 89%. I don't really know if this is 100% true, :ermm: but it's worth a shot.
nah.....they dont work.do the cloning trick with masterball

Missingno mystery
11-02-2005, 03:16 PM
nah.....they dont work.do the cloning trick with masterball
Excuse me but I think you missed my post. Nintendo them selfs took the liberty of telling everyone signed up to there official mailing list that this is 100% TRUE! Also you only have to press B not AB.
And the clone trick is an "At your own risk" cheat! I will ruin your game after enough times of doing it (some ppl don't even get a 2nd chance, there game goes the 1st time).

PKMNMSTR
11-22-2005, 09:19 AM
OMG i wasted my master ball on entei but i still caught lugia and ho-oh and suicine but having truoble with raikou.lol

<HaLEyTsUMi>
11-23-2005, 01:19 AM
PLEASE dont revive old threads pkmnmaster!!!!!Doing this could lead up to warnings or worse, ban.