PDA

View Full Version : Gosh Darn Pokemon Zombies! [RP] (Finished)


PikaChew
01-15-2012, 01:23 PM
(OOC: Ok folks, a couple of things before the rp begins. The plot line is pretty much free style and players can jump in at anytime. The Sign up is here: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3370847#post3370847

Within the rp, include your name and location at the top of posts and keep in mind that normal entries do not need to be as long as this opening one. Also try and remember that non player character deaths, violence, etc, is framed in a style like that in a cartoon, or fighting video game. For a first post you may want to have your character traveling to Lavender town, or even already inside the town if you are feeling courageous)


A zombie themed zoo sounded like such a good idea on paper, but now things had gone so horribly wrong! Mobs of the undead are beaten down repeatedly but spring back to life within minutes! By the time that one group is defeated, another is ready to take its place! In some areas the battles are like never ending games of whack a mole and the defending pokemon trainers will not be able to hold out forever!

The safety mishaps are especially puzzling considering all of the new and expensive renovations that had been completed in Lavender town. If the mayors plan had included cutting corners and buying inferior equipment then why bother with new construction at all? Could anyone really be so money hungry that they would jeopordize the safety of everyone around?!!

Lavender towns surrondings currently resemble an amusement park much more than a residential living space. The most notable landmarks are the Kanto radio tower and a large cemetary, but no one is sight seeing anymore. Thankfully, the zombie breakout is occuring during the daytime but with so many cages, boothes and other structures in town, the situation has become something of a deadly game of hide and seek!

With every passing moment, additional zombies escape from their cages! Is this disaster the end result of sloppy management or maybe only an extreme case of bad luck? Could it even be possible that there is some more sinister presence at work?! With zoo goers scattering in all directions and the mayor nowhere to be found, those that have managed to keep their cool so far must now decide what to do next. It is here that our story begins...

Quaza529
01-18-2012, 02:34 AM
Random trash can
Middle of lavender town Zombie Zoo
Lavender Town once a beautiful county but now everything's ravaged due to the mass zombie outbreak happening i peeked over the side of the trashcan and managed to see a human go to the back of another trashcan and went out of sight as i was focusing on the broken cages thinking "how did they escape." Thats when i heard screaming I looked to the other trashcan where the human was hiding that didn't surprise me when 20 to 30 zombie spinarak's were jumping over the side then i heard silence.I was scared to think the human was (gulp) dead I quickly sat down when my trashcan started rumbling i looked outside to see a zombie sentret willing to rip apart the bottom of the trashcan. I quickly picked up a half eaten sub and immediately chucked it at the sentrets head it knocked out .At least I was safe.

Graceful_Suicune
01-18-2012, 04:11 AM
Graceful_Suicune: Lacher

Route 8

Crouched on the roof of a human-made building, a small treecko calculated the view beyond. Trees scattered the area bordered by cliffs, and a singular path weaved between frequent vegetation that populated the ground. It travelled straight for a time before bending in several ways, and made a final curve into the human settlement at the end. However, most of the path was unseen and blocked by more natural obstacles. Hedges grew in patterns and branches bent overhead, guarding parts of the stony path from anything threatening that may rain down from the sky.

Amid the serenity and usually peaceful atmosphere, pokemon of different kinds scuttled between the grass and hid in trees or scurried through tunnels in the cliffs. Pidgey and spearow fluttered from the trees and disappeared overhead. The ones that soared in a flock toward the end of the route either wheeled around and rode the wind in another direction as they neared and caught sight of whatever alarmed them, or sunk to the ground and erupted in a plume of feathers. Shrill squawks reached the ears of prey and predator alike at distances a regular scream wouldn't dare to venture, and although it was silently expected, it caught the wary treecko by surprise every time.

He had called the route home for an entire week, and for no longer than that had there been a fuss over an occurrence in the town nearby which he usually ensured he steered clear from. Too many times had he heard tales of mysterious happenings in that place, and as well as that, he was aware that it housed a graveyard--or, rather, a tower which was dedicated to the memorial of pokemon whose souls had departed their bodies. He found it rather typical that a disturbance began in such a cursed place, but he could not let it disrupt the peace he had created for himself any longer. It was a pain to sleep when squeals pierced his ears and pokemon and humans fled through his area of living. Careless pokemon would scare away his meals of crickets and cicadas, and no longer could he continue without knowing what in the name of the great grass protector Shaymin was happening.

The treecko kept his body low and steady as he breathed with a shallow consistency. The spearow whose body he saw no longer had startled him merely seconds ago, but that was not the first time one had done so.

"Nuts," a vulpix had muttered earlier, her styled head fur bouncing in place as her legs stilled. She peered over her shoulder and surveyed the ground she had just covered. "It's getting worse." She inclined her head to the treecko she had met days before. "They say there's some sort of outbreak or something. A desperate-lookin' bellsprout blurted a bunch of stuff about zombies or somethin' before he wobbled away. I don't know if it's tauros-crap or as true as a mew, but it would explain the kerfuffle from that freaky death town." Midway through her speech she had returned her gaze to the expanse of the route. She gave the treecko another look, as if for reassurance or an opinion.

Lacher narrowed his eyes but said nothing as he bounced up a tree trunk and rested against a branch. The fire type below grumbled something about a need to relocate and hurried away, scrambling up a steep slope in the low cliff and bounding away.

The grass type shook his head as he focused on the current minute. 'Zombies... What kind of ridiculous nonsense is that?' Scepticism filled his thoughts as he stayed in place a second before extending an arm and resting his rounded finger against the roof of the building. He repeated the movement and mimicked it with his legs and came to the edge of the tin. He scanned the skies above and ground below before his shoulders pulled his hands from the solid surface and drew his body upright. Even standing up didn't provide the height required to see over the trees and catch a glimpse of what was happening in the distance, but he was not about to give up. He needed to find the source of the problem, and, if possible (which he doubted), put a stop to it.

Filling his lungs with much-needed oxygen, the treecko leaped from the roof and settled on a nearby treetop, steadying himself with able arms and legs. From there he continued his bounding, clearing trees in no time and coming closer to what the humans called "Lavender Town."

~GS.

PikaChew
01-18-2012, 10:13 AM
Topaz
Lavender town, North gates

It was not as if he needed to catch a ride on the bus but Topaz wanted to avoid attracting too much attention to himself. Swooping in on a giant Pidgeot or other flashy flying type was probably not the best way to handle a quiet investigation. Officially Topaz had no connection to any organization and is here as a private citizen, just like everyone else. "That is strange." Despite the zoo's reputation for being crowded around the clock, all of the ticket boothes on the northern side have no customers at all. The long waiting line areas sit eerily empty..

5TailedDemonLizard
01-19-2012, 12:52 AM
Ralek
Outskirts of Lacender Town

Ralek blinked sleepily a he yawned broadly as he stood up. He hadn't gotten much sleep over the last few days due to the strange scent in the air. He was uneasy around the Zim IRS, and kept his guard up most of the night. Shaking his head to get some I the dirt off, he began to walk towards Lavender Town.

"Let's see how badly the humans are going to mess up today..." He muttered quietly as his claws clicked slightly on the semi-hard ground.

His blue eyes scanned his surroundings, ready to attack if something jumped him. It was a dangerous world now, and he had to be ready for anything.

Quaza529
01-19-2012, 01:16 AM
Random trashcan
Lavender town

I watched as a Trainer looked at the ticket booths he was sort of investigating then as I started to walk out of the trash can making sure i was safe. I made such a racket of struggling out of the trashcan I caused some attention because the trainer investigating the phone booths looked at me he must have thought i was a zombie pokemon. Then I ran I accidently tripped and fell to the ground I was hopeless.As soon as I got up i saw a faint pokemon in the distance he was walking toward the zoo I prepared to run as fast as i could.I looked towards the forest and noticed what looked like a treecko
"Oh wow now i'm surrounded by a treecko a mysterious trainer and dark pokemon what else is new." I heard growling behind me and turned my head slowly to see one huge zombie heracross "oh that's new."

5TailedDemonLizard
01-19-2012, 02:10 AM
Ralek
Lavender Town Zombie Zoo

Ralek kept his head on a swivel as he entered the run down "zoo". Seems more like a prison to me...No wonder the wanted to escape... The Absol pushed the thought from his head, sticking to the numerous shadows that were cast by the run down buildings that dotted the town. The smell of rotting flesh made his nose twitch uncomfortably for a moment before getting used to the stench and settling. It was better than his first time here.

"Stupid zombies made me lose my lunch..." He muttered, remembering his failed attempt to capture a Rattata only a few weeks earlier.

Ralek was pulled from his musing when e hear the clattering if what was probably a trash can. Freezing in his tracks, he stared towards the noise, ready to flee should it be something far too big for him to handle. His tail swished back and forth before he finally decided to creep forward. Using th shadows to his advantage, he began to slink in the direction if the clattering metal.

Graceful_Suicune
01-19-2012, 08:03 AM
OCC: Meg! 8D Nice to see you here! I like your character too. xD *excited*

Lacher
Route 8

After having bounced from tree to tree for a considerable time, Lacher came to a rest at the top of a tall elm. He had reached the end of the route, and had a vast view of the land beyond his home.

His tail aided him in remaining still as he cast his golden glare over the human town and surveyed the ground below, as well as its inhabitants. Horrified, he immediately recognised several species of pokemon, as well as some humans, which filled his nostrils - even at a distance - with wholesome odours of rotting flesh and sickness. Frantic, he ducked into the leaves and waited a moment before poking his head from the place he chose to hide, and observed.

The many pokemon occupying his view were limping hopelessly, groaning with indecent noises and releasing clumsy attacks of fire, ice, electricity; all elements sprayed in several directions and only subsided so their bearers could pick themselves off the ground, or because they were interrupted by pokemon who were actually alive. His eyes jumped from battle to battle until he caught sight of a mound of black and crimson feathers resting inside a shabbily built enclosure. Instantly he knew they belonged to the spearow who had escaped his view, and he could see plenty of other evidence to suggest more pokemon had been mutilated or simply killed in recent days.

All at once, a wild bellsprout who, Lacher figured, had been trapped behind a building and didn't yet have a chance to escape, made a wobbly run for it. However, she didn't make it far before an undead tangela with its back turned to Lacher lashed out with its vines and dragged its helpless victim along the stony ground. The bellsprout squirmed ceaselessly and cried out for assistance before the tangela drew her in. The target pokemon's root-arm was severed in half as the tangela apparently made a permanent mark. Lacher watched with wide eyes and a racing heart as the flailing weepinbell pre-evolution thudded to the ground and sprawled out, wriggling in agony before a horrid transformation took place and the 'she' turned to a mindless 'it'.

Lacher was permanently scarred. The imagery would forever resonate in the depths of his mind, and, in a moment of rare courage, he was determined not to let it happen again if it was in his power to prevent it.

His attention was captured by a small dark figure cowering amongst human-made metal cans. A heracross creature neared the small pokemon, who Lacher discovered wasn't one of them, and knew he needed to assist him. As the horned pokemon closed in and roared a disturbing roar, the treecko made the decision to play the saviour.

He consciously gripped the elm. Its scaly bark was perfect for climbing down, and carefully he placed one limb after another to begin his slow descent.

~GS.

PikaChew
01-19-2012, 10:25 AM
Topaz
Lavender town, North gates

Past the boothes and far off in the distance comes a loud clanging noise! It was probably just some trash cans being blown over by the wind but it still added to Topaz's increasingly bad feeling about this place. He considers heading back to the bus but it soon speeds away, screeching its tires as it leaves the parking lot! There was no turning back now. As he approaches the row of entry boothes, he taps on the glass of one. Maybe this section of the zoo had been closed down for some reason and that is why it seemed deserted? Topaz knocks again hoping to get some assistance. "Hello? Where is everybody?"

5TailedDemonLizard
01-19-2012, 12:00 PM
OOC: Heeeey!! Glad to finally be in an RP with you! Treecko is my favorite starter! *hugs Lacher*

Ralek
Lavender Town Pokemon Zoo

Ralek stopped for a moment as he heard the guttural roar of the zombie pokemon. The cry broke about halfway through, giving off a dead sound. Though he probably should have been used to it by now, the sound still sent shivers up his spine. Something dead shouldn't be able to come back to life. That was how the world worked. Arceus created life, and when a Pokemon's time came, it returned to either Cresselia or Darkrai. These zombies weren't obeying the simple facts of life... Shaking his head to clear it of his fear, Ralek began to creep forward again, this time more wary of his opponent.

Before he could take more than a few steps, he felt something wrap around one of his back legs. A snarl flashing across his face, Ralek turned to look over his shoulder. A Tangela (which had once been preoccupied with its previous prey and not noticed him) had finally turned its attention to a new target.

"Oh for Arceus' sake..." He snarled, channeling his energy into his mouth.

He felt his throat get cold, followed by his tongue and teeth. His mouth gave off a blue glow and after only a few seconds, Ralek opened his maw. A beam of ice shot from his throat, hitting the zombie Tangela dead on and causing it to stumble back and wail in pain, releasing Ralek's leg. Taking the opportunity, Ralek jumped into the shadows, only his eyes visible as he watched the Tangela stumble before falling to the ground, its tentacles writhing like snakes before finally falling still, freezing solid.

Ralek nodded, a smirk passing over his lips. Serves it right...

Quaza529
01-19-2012, 07:54 PM
Munchlax
Lavender town pokemon zoo near trashcan

The Heracross was big and muscular and had rows of sharp and dented teeth it roared a heavy roar "oh man this guy needs a breathmint."I said coughing and hacking. I quickly used Rollout hoping to knock it backwards but I should have thought better because the armor on the heracross quickly shot me back to the trashcan knocking it down
. I went all the way to the Trainer at the booth's who was knocking on the door knocking him and me down to the ground "oh the worlds keeps spinning."I said dazed.The heracross walked slowly towards me and grabbed me with his horns pinning me on the fence the Trainer saw everything.

Graceful_Suicune
01-19-2012, 11:30 PM
OCC: Oh, really? xD Well that's awesome! I've always wanted to write about a treecko, so it's cool that finally I can.

And Quaza, I really liked that idea of the rollout attack rebounding off the heracross' shell. Although, you might want to consider using more punctuation, as you start sentences at the end of sentences without using a period. Also, try to describe things with images rather than state them outright, such as your description of the rollout attack. Remember that imagery is the key when writing. :]

Lacher
Lavender Town, east entrance

The treecko's hands and feet propelled him along the ground as his tail rippled in the air behind him. He leapt step after step, widening his arms as his feet repeatedly rejected the ground half a beat after touching it, and cradled it before his legs came down and kept the cycle continuous.

'Fool,' Lacher's thoughts snapped, having viewed the scene that took place before him. That munchlax should have know that using such an attack would cause the armour to repel it straight back. A similar case would have occurred had someone fired projectiles.

However, it gave him minor relief to acknowledge the demise of the tangela, who had chosen the wrong opponent and paid dearly for it. His first concern was not that of the undead grass type, however, but the navy heracross whose elongated horn taunted the munchlax before it slammed him against the outer fence of the zoo with two sturdy arms and grunted without emotion. He couldn't see its terrifying face from the angle he approached, but he knew it was going to strike with fangs usually not used, and if he wanted to keep the munchlax from turning, he didn't need to act in five seconds, but right then.

Without hesitation, the grass type loosed a stream of bullets composed of dried grass. At an astounding speed they knocked into the bug and fighting type's outer shell in succession, his body unwillingly recoiling forward with each moment of impact. With a growl the creature lost interest in his victim and dropped him abruptly with a delayed thump.

It shifted heftily and gazed with slow, dead eyes. Lacher knew that stopping then, as he neared with devised speed, was unwise and unrealistic, so his limbs carried him closer as he readied himself. When he came close enough, the heracross had lowered its head and began charging, but Lacher was quick to conjure a plan and sprung from the ground with both height and drive. He angled his tail upwards as he soared through the air and past the heracross' head. As he flew by, he gripped the horn from the side and wrenched it back with him, a splitting crack sounding as the undead pokemon's head knocked back and slammed with Lacher into the ground behind. They were mere feet from the alarmed munchlax and a human that Lacher didn't previously spot, and he gathered himself from the ground, bounding out of sight toward a nearby building.

As he peered over his shoulder while making his way to one of the structure's walls, he noted that the heracross was struggling on its shell, unable to hoist itself back up in its rather "lifeless" state. Its strong limbs clicked in turn as it clawed the air to somehow rock itself on its legs again, and the treecko only hoped that another pokemon could dash to the rescue and finish it off.

~GS.

5TailedDemonLizard
01-20-2012, 12:28 AM
Ralek
Lavender Town

Ralek watched in slight surprise a the small gecko Pokemon lashed out at the Heracross. It was a gutsy move, considering the navy bug Pokemon was a good few feet taller than it. Ralek watched as the Heracross got to Its feet, a snarl on its contorted face.

Ralek saw his opportunity to attack and wasnt going to waste it. He felt the cold still resting in the back of his throat and smirked. Melding into the shadows, Ralek charged, his body almost invisible in the dark. He caught the Heracross with his shoulder, his dark energy flinging the bug across the ground a few feet.

Opening his mouth again, Ralek fired another ice beam, this one being a bit weaker than the first due to his slight lack of energy at the moment. Shaking his head a bit, he waited until the Heracross limped away quickly, bruised and battered. It wouldn't be standing for much longer, fainting from the sting from the attacks.

Ralek glanced over in the direction the Treeck had gone before looking at the Munchlax an the human. He growled at the human, backing away slightly.

Quaza529
01-20-2012, 02:07 AM
OOC:(yeah i'll try a little bit harder thanks for the input)
Munchlax
Near outside fence

I opened my eyes my I had a huge headache my vision was blurry my legs weren't working that good and as everything cleared I felt pain in my arm I glanced at it hoping to not see what I was thinking but it was they're was a huge scar from the horn luckily it wasn't the mouth or it would have been infected.

I grabbed it and hoisted my self up and luckily I had full control of myself I looked at my side only to see Treecko the one I saw earlier that was hopping from tree to tree that quickly left for a unkown reason and the Absol the one i saw from a distance he was growling at the human I previously knocked down he got up and ran for it and the Absol came closer.

I looked and said "So you're the one and the other Treecko that saved me thank you very much."he nodded

PikaChew
01-20-2012, 10:05 AM
Topaz
Lavender town, North gates

"What the hell?!" An eyeball - less human zombie shatters the booth glass as it tries to claw at Topaz! Broken pieces scatter on the ground as Topaz jumps backwards but seconds later, a rolling and squishy projectile bumps him in the leg and almost bowls him over! However his physical training kicks in and he changes the fall into a graceful roll, which ends inside of the zoo gate. Topaz recognizes the voice of a Munchlax nearby but since he cannot understand poke speak, only hears the word "Munchlax" being repeated over and over again!

There is no time to bring out his own pokemon to help translate because a zombie Timburr begins hurling trash cans in the direction of the exit! Its aim does not seem to be very good but the racket that it is causing is certain to attract even more undead creepy crawlies! Badly needing to get out of the open, Topaz runs deeper into the zoo, past a grass pokemon and an Absol and into a labyrinth of food stalls and shops where he should be safe for a while. If zombies really are getting loose in the town then things were about to get seriously ugly...

5TailedDemonLizard
01-20-2012, 03:20 PM
Ralek
Lavender Town, North Gates

As the human ran past them, Ralek's eyes followed him before he disappeared into the maze of shops and stalls. He obviously hadn't expected to see what he had today. He was just like everyone else that showed up here. One glance at the horrors that resided here and they tried to run for their lives. The ones that did were still inside Lavender Town, though not necessarily alive.

Turning to the pokemon that had been in danger, Ralek regarded the Munchlax with a stoic expression. How had a Pokemon allowed himself to get so caught up in this type of place? He had probably been looking for food or something like that...considering he was a gluttonous Pokemon by nature.

"That was close..." The Absol said, sitting on his haunches as he looked around despite speaking to the Munchlax "One open scratch and you would have ended up like one of them..."

Ralek could smell the Treecko who had attacked the Heracross not too far off. Though he was quite an antisocial Pokemon, he was quite impressed that the small gecko had made the decision to save the Munchlax.

Quaza529
01-20-2012, 11:17 PM
OOC:(yeah your right so i edited it)
Munchlax
Outer Fence of Zombie zoo

"Yeah your right by the way whats your name and do you have a cast."
I replied but before the Absol could reply a large growl came from the shop where the trainer was.
I immediately ran towards the sound without thinking as I stopped inside the entrance there was the trainer battling with a Dewott (which is rare and probably his Pokemon) and a huge muscular purple reddish monster making a godzilla motion screaming into the air with every hit from the Dewott
...a zombie Nidoking.
Some of the armor fell off of it and it was angry like not mad but very very angry I have to help I couldn't just stand their as the trainer got attacked. I jumped up and used shadow claw as the Nidoking fell back.

Graceful_Suicune
01-21-2012, 01:59 AM
OOC: No worries. ^^ Remember that punctuation would go pretty much wherever you stop to draw a breath in a sentence if you were reading it aloud. ^^

But I don't think you should move 5TailedDemonLizard's character around like that or predict his speech. O:

Lacher
Lavender Town, just outside the zoo

His breathing slowed to a shallow consistency, and he slumped against the wooden wall, scrolling through the moves he had just executed. It was fair to say that he had reacted rashly, but he believed it was the correct thing to do. Was he supposed to have allowed the mutated heracross another disciple? Judging by the stench that disturbed his nostrils, there were already enough of them, and even one extra could cause a considerable disturbance.

Glancing over both shoulders, he stood and turned, nose to the boards, and scaled the wall with practiced swift movements. He reached the top, slinking from the sunlight to avoid immediate detection. From the height he observed the pokemon below him, the munchlax he had saved thanking a stray absol who had come into the picture shortly after Lacher had fled. The dark type had done as he had hoped; the heracross was no more, and no longer was he burdened with the responsibility of guarding the munchlax. That was, however, until a shrill cry bathed the air with alarm and an arrangement of brown feathers absorbed the treecko's view as he turned to stare.

The fearow neared with surprising speed, its elongated and obviously dangerous beak pointed with an intention to strike. Lacher's immediate reaction was to dart out the way, but unfortunately slipped on the edge of the roofing in the process and tumbled down the opposite side to where he climbed up, his fingers skimming the wall before his hands and feet met the ground with a fwp.

Startled, he jumped to his feet and experienced a tinge of regret as some nearby pokemon obviously noticed. After a moment of steadying himself and observing the pokemon in front of him, he flashed a gaze of wary rivalry at the light grey absol before a second shriek tore through the town. His attention was captured and he instinctively lowered his neck, crouching his body with a leg outstretched as his opponent wheeled around and, eyes dull and body drooping, swooped with Lacher as the target.

Lacher locked his jaws together and bounded forward, hoping to draw the flying type away from the surrounding pokemon, or to simply escape--he wasn't sure which. But as the speedy bird pokemon swooped again, presumably with increased speed from a quick attack, the treecko was caught of guard and rolled across the dirt. The fearow's beak had struck his back, and he had felt the course sting as the hit took hold, and as he lay on the ground, he groaned in response.

Rolling onto his back and supporting himself with arms bent at the elbow, he tilted his head and fired another string of dried grass spheres, hardly intending to injure his opponent but aiming only to agitate it. He knew it wasn't the smartest of ideas, but there wasn't much else he could do.

~GS.

PikaChew
01-21-2012, 01:06 PM
(OOC: Quaza529, like GS said be careful not to go overboard with predicting other players actions, in a rp like this you can never be too sure of what might happen from moment to moment. Controlling characters is mostly for people that you make up, like bystandards and such. Try to focus more on developing Munchlax and his story.)


Topaz
Lavender town, central food court

Sounds of battle are coming from all directions but thankfully Topaz is safely hidden in between a large cotton candy shop and corn dog stand. As Topaz quickly glances back toward the north gate through a long row of similar looking kiosks, he spots another pokemon trainer working with a Dewott to fight off a zombie Nidoking. There was no need for him to reveal himself, as the water type should have no problems dispatching the zombie and they even seemed to have help from that Munchlax from before.

Topaz quietly chuckles to himself at the coincedence of seeing another Unova starter that was not his own. He needed to keep moving though, this place was getting more dangerous by the minute! Cautiously, he crouch - walks past more shops, the many structures limit Topaz's field of vision but they also had the benefit of almost completely hiding his movements..

5TailedDemonLizard
01-21-2012, 03:44 PM
Ralek
Lavender Town North Gates

Ralek turned his head to look over his shoulder at the sound of a quite agitated cry from what could only be a bird pokemon. The Treecko had darted off in the direction it came from, and Ralek could only assume that it was either about to be made into bird food or managed to get away (much to the dismay of its predator).

However, Ralek believed that the former was most likely true. A grass-type didn't stand much of a change against the sharp talons, beak, and cutting wind that a flying-type could dish out. Though he had never bothered with other pokemon before, this Treecko HAD risked its life to save this poor Munchlax, and since said pokemon was helping out another trainer with a fairly large Nidoking, Ralek couldn't just stand around and let the green gecko get eaten.

He began running in the direction of the Treecko, rounding the building it had climbed. It only took him a second to see the undead Fearow turning on the grass pokemon. However, it was the other Pokemon that had Ralek worried. Lengthening his stride, Ralek allowed the shadows around him to pull towards his fur, coating him in darkness and making him almost invisible again. Lowering his head, he charged into a nearby Pidgeotto, who hadn't had the brains (or probably the energy), to get off the ground.

The bird pokemon let out a dead cry of pain, skidding along the ground and causing several of the pokemon to turn their attention to Ralek instead of the Treecko, letting the gecko and Fearow deal with each other.

"Come on then..." Ralek said with a smirk, his claws shimmering as the dark energy moved around them. He felt power course through his body as the energy faded, his claws slightly sharper than usual. A soft chuckle escaped the Absol's throat as his tail swished back and forth, itching for a fight.

Quaza529
01-21-2012, 05:23 PM
OOC:(ok thanks I'll focus on my character more and not try to control other characters :oops:)
Munchlax
Entrance to shop

I left the shop thinking the trainer could handle the rest of it with no problem I after all tipped it over and it was unable to get up. This place was getting dangerous by the minute
I couldn't survive much longer with this scar but soon i had an idea I looked around
and there it was a trainer shop.
I broke a window with rollout and I looked around there was nothing around and It looked fine to me but i realized the whole place was on lock down I went to the potions section and found a super potion and grabbed it.

I sprayed some on my scar and it quickly went away but suddenly the lights dimmed to bright I was hoping another trainer walked in to turn on the lights then the lights dimmed again and flashed on to off I heard creaking I turned around and a huge metal shelf packed with medicines and berry came tumbling down on me.

I Quickly jumped out way as it smashed to the ground I looked back and saw a shining electric ball covered with blue plasma it was a zombie ROTOM! "Oh for arceus sake why me"
It shot a lightning bolt at me as I quickly dodged.I ran out the window as it followed my footprints into the forest and then again meeting up again with the Absol and Treecko.

PikaChew
01-22-2012, 01:19 PM
Topaz
Lavender town, central food court

"Asuma, I choose you!" (Dewott backflips out of his pokeball) "Watch my back as we move through all of these stalls, the south end of the town is getting near and I do not want anything getting the jump on us!" After sneaking past probably about 50 rows of food shops and assorted vendors, Topaz reaches a large open space on the south side of town. He freezes in horror as he stops himself from gasping at what he sees in front of him!

A large crowd of tourists is being chased around by a herd of zombies! There are actually people spread out all over the clearing but some run in different directions trying to shake off and confuse their pursuers! The undead creatures in this area seem to mostly be of the 4 legged variety like Tauros, Miltank and Girafarig. There have to be at least 30 zombies galloping around! Topaz tries to think of way that he can help without getting himself killed..

5TailedDemonLizard
01-23-2012, 11:59 AM
Ralek
Lavender Town, Just Outside the Zoo

Ralek growled as the last Zombie Pidgey flew off, obscuring his vision with feathers for a moment. He hadn't heard anything from the Treecko and Fearow, but the sounds of screaming and running feet filled his ears. It was coming from the zoo...

"Humans can't fend for themselves..." He growled, casting once glance over the fainted pokemon around him before hesitating. Could that Treecko hold off on his own...? The Munchlax had helped that one human, and the boy from before had Pokemon with him. They would be fine, right?

Shaking his head slightly, he decided to stay, ready to help the Treecko if the Fearow decided to try and deal a fatal blow. He didn't want to risk more pokemon getting infected by this horrible disease. He heard the Fearow's terrible cry and looked up, watching as its shadow passed in front of the sun, ready to wheel about and dive at any moment. Ralek growled, slinking back into the shadows and getting ready to spring if he had to.

PikaChew
01-24-2012, 10:03 AM
Topaz
Lavender town zoo, southern edge of the central food court

A zombie Manectric lunges at Topaz from behind! Before it realizes what is going on, the undead creature is cleanly sliced in half by a razor sharp shell flung from Dewott! Topaz looks at the fallen zombie and thanks his pokemon as the water type catches its seashell weapon.

One or two zombies was no problem but there are way too many in the clearing to battle in a head on fight! The best idea that Topaz can come up with is to create some kind of distraction and that might give the tourists a chance to get away..

Wile E Coyote
01-24-2012, 02:50 PM
Marleena Feyr
Route 8 - En Route to Lavender Town

The radio in her helmet buzzed, a quick notification of an incoming message. She had her face mask down because of the wind, temporarily putting it up and shielding her eyes in order to pull the microphone part of the headset, the quickly pulling the mask back down over her eyes. Flying with Ace was great, but it could be a pain as well. The Fearow's impressive wingspan was great for the powerful wingbeats that even let the large bird pokémon fly quckly with a human load, even with the relatively heavy combat armor that Marleena always had to carry. She pressed the transmission button on the side of her helmet, eliciting a small peep from the headset. "Stupid headset..." She waited for the static to settle, and then heard the command line come over the radio.

"THIS IS COM-LINK HQ, COME IN AGENT FEYR", the metallic voice of her boss cascaded over the headset. Idiot is probably chewing on the microphone again... She pressed the transmission button, angrily replying, "Darn it sir, take the microphone out of your mouth. Agent Feyr reporting in..." The boss generally was a nice guy, but all the technology got to him so easily. "SO-rry Feyr, you know I hate talking on something that's not a telephone... Anyways, status update to your objective?" "I'm en route, almost there, flying over Route 8 right now. Can I get an mission objective update?" "Yes you may. Primary objective: Gain some recon on the zombie situation, either confirm or deny reports of zombies, and then report back for more advice." "Yes sir, right away sir."

The radio clicked off, and so did her patience for her boss. She was just ready to fly back to HQ and take on a serious mission. The zombies were most likely just some stupid prank, oor a media blitz on some stupid virus. This was a waste of her time, and she couldn't wait for the ride to be over. In the distance, she could already see the steadily growing Lavender Tower, a spike of stone set up against the blue Kanto Sky. The rushing wind was merely a whisper through the plastic shell of the riot helmet. Ace was flying powerfully. Her wings bent the air to her will, turning the unrelenting force of nature into a tender push of wind from the white tips of her feathers. All with the deadly grace that the Fearow properly deserved. The graceful flying goddess.

We now interrupt your unusually poetic thoughts for this short message. You're landing, whether you want to or not. It would be smart to redirect your brain to the matter at hand.

The wind pushed past her face as Ace took a dive which would have scared most seasoned pilots. Eight feet above the ground, the massive wings of the bird flared out, forcing the air to billow against the ground. A sudden stop to be sure, and a foolish one at that. She dismounted, patting the Fearow's neck. "Ace, if you don't stop doing that every time we try to land, your wings are going to break off one day." She patted the massive bird again before returning her to her respective pokeball. She walked up to the hill which had been marked as her primary stakeout. She could see most of the town beneath her. It sure was deserted, as any crisis situation would demand. Except for what was easily the droning of the spirits of deceased pokemon in the tower, the city seemed normal, albeit empty. She started walking down the hill, knowing she had to make a full inspection anyways. On her way down, she activated the pokeball for her Blastoise, Tank. Her oldest and most trusted pokemon. He quickly stood up to his full height, aiming his cannons around in case of danger. She chuckled, "Relax big guy. Just a routine patrol inspection. Keep the guns sharp just in case, but I doubt we're going to run into anything."

With that, the strong Blastoise and the officer descended into the ghost town.

Step one.

Objective complete.

5TailedDemonLizard
01-24-2012, 04:44 PM
Ralek
Lavender Town

Ralek's eyes scanned the sky as another massive shadow passed by the sun out of the corner of his eye. Was it another zombie Fearow or Pidgeot...? Things would get bad if there were even more of them around...Ralek's body was already sore and throbbing from the various Pokemon he had beat down. Letting out a sigh, he closed his eyes as he rested in the shadow, letting his mind drift blank for a moment. Taking several more deep breaths, he drifted away from reality for a moment in an attempt to revitalize himself. A shiver of energy ran through his body and he blinked, feeling slightly better.

A smiled appeared on the Absol's face for a moment. He always loved his ability to calm himself down and regain a little bit of energy. Slinking away from the open area, he returned to the maze of shops and stalls. That Treecko and Fearow had disappeared, probably into the forest. The gecko would be fine in there...or so he hoped. A new smell had infiltrated his senses, and he wanted to make sure it wasn't anything he had to fight.

His feet padded silently across the ground as he hid himself in the shadows, glancing around corners. The large blue pokemon he saw made his stomach clench. He tensed his body, ready to run if the beast turned the two huge guns on its shoulders towards him. He could just barely make out the trainer walking next to the Blastoise.

"Oh Arceus, let them be friendly..."

PikaChew
01-25-2012, 09:57 AM
Topaz
Lavender town zoo, (south)

The safe thing to do would be to retrace his steps, meet up with those pokemon who were at the north gate and then get the heck out of here! But Topaz still had business in town and also still needed to find something to create a diverision. "Bingo!" He spots a small rectangular bathroom building a few feet from his location. "Asuma, use Grass Knot and aim for the plumbing!" Dewott steps to the side and whips out a stringy rope of greenery. The water pokemon then swings the rope above his head before lashing out at some pipes! On the 5th strike, a large portion of metal is damaged and an enormous geyser erupts into the sky!

Wile E Coyote
01-26-2012, 05:21 PM
Marleena Feyr
Lavender Town

She continued walking, keeping one hand on the small handgun on her hip holster. She hated the idea of having to carry firearms around, especially with powerful pokemon, but with pokemon-human violence was generally frowned upon, she had it to keep humans at bay while her pokemon played more support roles. She kept walking backwards, Tank leading the way. She always liked being able to work this way. Tank walking forwards, the large protective pokemon acting like a huge living shield for her. He couldn't turn quickly or walk backwards efficiently, so there was no point in him trying to act as cover for her from behind, so the positions were reversed. Long years of doing similar covert work as a kid had trained them both well for this excersize, being able to read each other's gestures and expressions if something went wrong.

BANG! The sharp report of clanging metal made them both jump a little, both pokemon and person training their weapons in the direction of the sound. The sound hadn't been close enough to require their immediate attention, but it certainly was coming from the direction they were going to investigate anyways. With luck, they had been standing at a three-way intersection of two different streets, and the sound seemed to have come from beyond the twisting plan of the northern part of the city. She raised an eyebrow, looking out her peripheral vision at Tank. Her voice was barely a whisper, echoing lightly off the brick buildings around them. "What do you think Tank? Its the first sign of life since we've gotten here. All he did in response was snort, and kept his cannons aimed down the alley. "Well, might as well investigate." She kept her pistol out in front of her, and started walking down the alleyway, Tank on all fours behind her, this time favoring pure firepower over subtlety.

5TailedDemonLizard
01-26-2012, 06:45 PM
Ralek
Lavender Town

The sound of the exploding pipes made Ralek jump quite a bit, and he hissed in slight anger at whoever had caused it. Now wasn't a good time to be making noise! He glanced back at the Blastoise and the human that was with him, watching them come slightly closer. He would either have to make a break for it now or risk facing the wrath of those two water cannons, which was something he didn't really want to do. Tensing his muscles, he crouched close to the ground, watching the water pokemon and its trainer. If he darted, they might assume that he was a zombie...and he didn't want that, did he? Of course he didn't.

Springing from his spot in the shadows, Ralek took off towards the noise. If he could get near the zombies, maybe he would be able to slip away amidst the chaos. Glancing over his shoulder, he tried to see if the Blastoise was going to blast a jet of water through his back. Hopefully his speed was enough for him to get away...

Quaza529
01-26-2012, 08:50 PM
OOC:(I'm back)
Munchlax
Forest
I closed my eyes as the Rotom closed in on me. Then as a huge clanking noise of metal came out of the zoo some rouge water splashed on the Rotom it screeched even louder and the vibration flung it backward smashing into over 40 zombies that were doing it's pickings on a crowd of humans
I walked towards the smashed gates as the 10 of the 40 zombies got up and ran out of the gate and out of the zoo "OH NO NO NO that wasn't supposed to happen."
The humans were still running around as zombies every where were damaging everything. I started to help as I was cornered by a few Tauros's I used rollout and knocked all of them over like tipping Miltank "I hope none of the few trainer's saw what I just did."
Well to late for that as some of them were In shock of what I just did they must have turned their heads to the flash of electricity made by the Rotom.

PikaChew
01-27-2012, 10:02 AM
(OOC: Except for Rotom, no other ghosts can be changed into zombies due to their transparent natures)


Topaz
Lavender town zoo, (south)

Water rains down all around and Topaz shouts for the tourists to get out of the clearing! The stampeding zombies appear to be momentarily stunned by the sudden shower. As quick as they can, many of the people flee the area and get to relative safety elsewhere in the zoo! Confusion spreads as a bone chilling shriek from a Rotom sounds in the distance along with multiple splashing noises! Topaz returns to his own hiding spot but realizes that he is being followed when he hears the sound of hooves on stone! A dripping wet zombie Stantler lowers its horns and charges!

Topaz tries to run away, even though most of the undead are distracted there are still too many creatures around to risk a battle! Dashing in between shops and stalls, Topaz and Dewott manage to barely stay ahead of the Stantler and eventually lose the brain hungry beast! Somewhere on the far east side of the town, Topaz comes across a large cave exhibit. While still catching his breath from the unexpected jog, he takes a closer look at a small glass covered display that reads, "Bat habitat"

5TailedDemonLizard
01-31-2012, 02:21 PM
Ralek
Lavender Town

Ralek panted heavily as he slowed to a trot after escaping the view of the Blastoise and its trainer. No doubt he would be seeing them again through...He had ran right in front of them, and he had a feeling that they he would be having run ins with nearly everything in this damn zoo. Growling slightly to himself, he slowed to a walk, keeping his senses alert while trying to conserve what little energy he had left. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw movement. The boy from before....

Ralek's eyes rest on the cave the boy is standing in front of, already having a bad feeling about it. His gut told him to run to the boy, to warn him. He was the pokemon that showed up when bad things were about to happen, wasn't he? Swallowing his anger at the humans around these parts, he strode forward quietly. Coming to stop next to Topaz silently. He cast an icy glance at the boy before swishing his tail back and forth in an agitated manner, already knowing what laid ahead in the depths of the cave.

And it wasn't something good.

(OOC: Sad that this died a bit...)

PikaChew
02-01-2012, 02:56 PM
(OOC: Maybe but dont forget that zombies never really die, they only take dirt naps!)


Topaz
Lavender town zoo, (south east corner)

An Absol approaches Topaz and Dewott, it does not appear to be a zombie. Topaz gives it a friendly wave before remembering that this is the same creature from before. "Good, it is nice to know that there are still some pokemon survivors around here." A loud groan causes Topaz to turn around.

A zoo worker is sitting near the mouth of a cave leaning against a guard rail. On either side of the opening are large rocky formations, bushes and treacherous piles of boulders. "Are you okay? Did the zombies get you?!!" The wounded employee squints at Topaz and the pokemon and then answers (with some difficulty) "No they didn't bite me. But a lot of my ribs got broken when the zombie bats busted loose. (he grimaces) I will be fine, but if you pass through this cave, Lavender town city hall should be on the other side. Someone in there must know how this all could have happened..."

Quaza529
02-01-2012, 11:10 PM
Munchlax
Near cave
I looked into the dark and eerie cave and heard screaming at the far end of it.
I looked around and saw Topaz the pokemon trainer from before looking my way he couldn't possibly know who am I since I was standing In the shade of the cave I ran towards him shouting "Hey can you go with me through the cave"he obviously didn't know what I was talking about since humans mostly here munchlax so I did sign language.
First I pointed at me then the cave and I ran into It hoping he'd follow I sat down waiting for him to arrive and then something grabbed and smashed me Into the wall I opened my eyes only to see a LARGE Scrafty with the hood up and red to yellow eyes peeking out I thought
(wait a scrafty how is that here).It had me in it's grip and readied the kill.

PikaChew
02-02-2012, 12:06 PM
Topaz
Lavender town zoo, (south east corner)

After helping the injured bat keeper get to a safe hiding spot in some bushes, Topaz notices something coming out of the cave. "Holy heck!!" It was the Munchlax that he had seen earlier! But how did it manage to get here before Topaz?! He had been running for a long time trying to get away from the zombie Stantler, there was no way that a regular Munchlax should have been able to appear like that!

Now suspicous of the pokemon, Topaz watches it carefully. Munchlax says something in sign language and then returns to the darkness of the cave. This was starting to seriously look like a trap and it did not help matters that screaming could now be heard from the cave that the Munchlax had just gone into. Topaz needed to reach city hall but there was no way in hell that he was going to step foot in that cave!

Luckyly he always kept a few TM's and HM's on hand in case of emergecies. Topaz teaches Strength to Growlithe and switches out Dewott. Then riding on Growlithes back, he starts scaling the boulders that are around the area, in an attempt to go over the cave.

Wile E Coyote
02-02-2012, 04:51 PM
(OOC: Everyone keeps referencing directions in reference to the zoo, do we have a map that people are using?)

Marleena Feyr
Lavender Zoo; Entrance

The sounds of screams and running feet trampling over various terrain sped up the pace of Marleena and Tank. She shifted from moving forward cautiously with her pistol aimed at the ground to quickly moving forward, pistol aimed in front of her. Tank's pace changed as well, from his lumbering bipedal stature down to the charging 190 pound living tank that really entailed the Blastoise's true ferocious nature. The two moved forward in action, both of them ready to take out anything that would cross paths with black-ops infantry and her Blastoise on a bad day. With people panicking around her, she looked around. Everything was moving almost as if in slow motion.

The screams of the people panicking out of the zoo. The stampede of various pokemon, feet, hooves, and claws skittering, stamping, raging in a surge around the entrance gate. A strange deformed Stantler chased off after a trainer running deeper into the zoo. Idiots. Why is it that civvies always do the most NONSENSICAL things possible... She looked around, hearing the gush of water as Tank blasted a few of the zombies back away from the gate. She turned on the bullhorn equipped to her belt. "Attention all citizens inside the Lavender Town Zoo. This is an operative of the Kanto Special Forces. Please evacuate the area as quickly as possible." As the people started running in her direction, she holstered her pistol, motioning to Tank to keep pressing back any zombies which would try and approach. Every so often, she would hear the pressurized pussh as he took various shots to keep the zombies back. It was a poor tactic, especially for anyone else still remaining in the zoo, but at least most of the visitors would be getting out alive. People rushed past her, and she switched back to the radio transmitter in her helmet.

"Agent Feyr to Headquarters, come in."
"This is Headquarters, go ahead Feyr."
"I've arrived at the Lavender Town Zoo, and can confirm the zombie reports. Affected pokemon seem to have an increased resistance to typical pokemon attacks, and continually attempt to attack humans. Civilians are evacuating now, requesting backup and supplies for a quarantine, including barricade materials and a few mobile gun emplacements. These things look dangerous, and until we find a way to put them down, I don't want to have to mess with them. In the meantime, I'm going to search the zoo for any stragglers. Feyr out."
"Acknowledged. Backup will be dispatched within the next few days, ETA some time within the week. HQ out."

The static burst marked the end of the conversation. Realizing that she was still standing in the entrance, with people still streaming around her, she switched out her pokemon, bringing out Amelia, her Fearow, back out. She saddled up, and the large bird quickly rose to the skies, both trainer and pokemon searching everywhere visible to avoid zombies, and to search for stragglers.

Quaza529
02-02-2012, 10:13 PM
Munchlax
Cave
As the scrafty readied I used shadow claw and the cave lit up In purple ultraviolet light just as Topaz walked In. The Scrafty stumbled backwards hit the the back side of the cave with a thump and slid across I saw Topaz and the growlithe they looked like they were afraid of me I ran to the growlithe telling him to tell my trainer that I am a good pokemon and here to help him guide through the cave.
I ran fowards Into the darkness clearing the way as I fought off alot of pokemon zombies even some that were regular normal pokemon that were mad I coughed and fell backwards and struggled to get up I couldn't do It and I lay there helpless them I looked forward there was a max potion and I sprayed It on my self I got up.
I grabbed another max potion found on the floor ran over to Topaz and gave it to him to show my faithfulness and friendful greetings and ran foward Into the light there was City hall.

PikaChew
02-03-2012, 10:45 AM
(OOC: Geography? I make it up as I go. Whoever is the first one to reach new locations gets to decide what the surrondings for that area look like. I just put in the directional stuff as a point of reference. You can get even more specific in the headers if you wanted to.

Quaza, you might want to slow down a bit and improve on some of the descriptions. You are leaving out important information from the other characters. For example having my trainer take action that I specifically said he would not take.)


Topaz
Lavender town zoo, (southeast corner) above cave entrance

Going up the rocks and boulders is dangerous but it is still the preferred choice over walking into a potential ambush. Munchlax are supposed to be slow moving food magnets but this one seemed different somehow. Looking back at the ground from about 15 feet above, Topaz notices that same Munchlax again.

Even though he is busy gripping rocks, Growlithe hears the Munchlax and relays the message to Topaz. "I am a good pokemon and here to help guide you through the cave." It may have been believable if the Munchlax had not mysteriously teleported halfway across the zoo! Still though, Topaz thinks it over but before he can respond the Munchlax has already gone back into the cave!

"Oh well, lets keep going Macguyver!" Growlithe barks eagerly and they continue climbing.

5TailedDemonLizard
02-03-2012, 06:59 PM
Ralek
Lavender Town, Bat Cave

Ralek let out a frustrated growl, feeling that tugging in his gut again. He turned, jumping after the trainer. He let his claws hook into the rocks, allowing him to have a more steady climb without fear of falling. "I'm getting tired of having to warn these humans of danger..." He muttered, his eyes scanning the top of the cave. Nothing seemed to be out of place...everything looked normal. It was just a bunch of rocks...

"Wait...rocks..."

Ralek's eyes darted around, trying to find the difference between the main rocks of the cave and the pokemon that he knew were hiding among them. He let out a growl before picking up his pace, catching up with the trainer. He let out a bark to get the boy's attention before catching up to his Growlithe.

"Watch your step..." Ralek said to the dog pokemon, glancing at the human to see if he could understand "You're being monitored. These zombie pokemon aren't as easy to beat as the others..."

Ralek's wounds throbbed slightly, looking around as he saw some of the rocks shift on their own, knowing the Geodude, Graveler, and Golem were getting restless up here. It would only be a matter of time before they came after the fresh meat that was walking right on top of them.

PikaChew
02-04-2012, 01:44 PM
Topaz
Lavender town zoo, (south east corner) on top of cave

Growlithe hears Ralek and communicates the message to his trainer. "Yea well lets pick up the pace then!" After completing the nearly vertical climb, they reach the top of the cave where there is more space to walk freely. Topaz jumps off of Growlithe and runs across, kicking up dust and pebbles as he goes. Within minutes, the city hall is in sight! Not wanting to encounter any zombies while exposed out in the open, Topaz hurries down the other side and lands near the front of the administration building. Growlithe leaps down to follow just as Topaz ducks behind some rocks that line the area. The situation outside is a total mess, who knows what could be going on inside of there..

5TailedDemonLizard
02-06-2012, 12:32 PM
Ralek
Lavender Town, Administration Building

Feeling like he simply couldn't leave the human, Ralek followed quietly, crouching behind the rocks that the boy hid himself behind. Glancing at the Growlithe, he huffed quietly. He hoped that this trainer had a plan. He was tired of all of these zombies, and he was getting tired from using so much energy to fight them off.

"Your trainer seems to know what he's doing..." Ralek said, his eyes scanning the chaos around them "Or he's acting like it..."

Ralek's ears twitched and he looked behind them at the rocky side of the cave. He let out a slight growl of warning.

"Get on with it or we'll be zombie fodder..." He muttered, seeing a few dead looking eyes open on the side of the rocky mountain.

PikaChew
02-06-2012, 08:20 PM
(OOC: Cool, we made it to city hall! From this point forward, multiple characters can be signed up and controlled at once or you may change people alltogether! I will continue to check the sign up sheet every now and then. Also, everyone is now free to pursue the mystery outside of Lavender town as well!) (P.S. The evil teams are not playable)


Topaz
Lavender town (south east corner) City hall

Ralek jumps down from atop of the cave as Topaz looks around. He is a bit worried about what could come running out of the nearby cave exit but Topaz gathers his courage and darts toward the buildings front side double doors! Opening one, Topaz breathes a sigh of relief as he enters a long, spacious and well lit hallway. It felt somewhat sterile but at least it is quiet. There are at least 10 doorways lining the walls, along with large painted portraits of previous mayors and important townsfolk.

Topaz goes into the 1st door on the right and almost trips over a sports bag! Growlithe growls at the bag which immediately alerts Topaz. He looks inside and finds some very unusual clothing. His eyes get wider and wider as he digs in the sack! Its contents include uniforms from Teams Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Galactic and even Team Plasma! To add to the confusion, Topaz also comes across a Devon Corporation key card, which he places in his pocket.

"What did this all mean?" Topaz wonders to himself as he leaves the bag of uniforms behind and walks back to the entry hallway and into a door on the opposite side. (1st door on the left from the entrance) A skinny black belt greets Topaz from behind a desk. "Welcome to Lavender town, I am the mayors bodyguard, Jhonny Bravo." Topaz questions the karate expert: "Where is the mayor?! There are zombies loose all over the town!"

Jhonny shrugs, "The mayor never came into work today. I already know about the zombies but it is only my job to protect city hall, the rest of the zoo is not my problem." Topaz wanted to say something but he could not really blame the guy for not wanting to tangle with the undead masses. Still though, something around here was not adding up at all. Topaz needed time to think. "Which way to the bathroom?" Jhonny points to a door at the far end of the big carpeted room, where Topaz and Growlithe enter, hoping that this building is as safe as the bodyguard claims..

Quaza529
02-11-2012, 03:40 PM
Scraggy
Wreckage
As Vex sat up dazed and confused from the wreckage.He finally realized he was enclosed inside the ship "Oh of all places I could have been like sneaking onto the royal unova not getting crashed in the middle of nowhere."Vex said perpetually dazed and confused He got up and looked around only to see stained brown metal squashed with oran berries.
Vex hit the wall with a brick break and it made a dent the size of a rocky helmet then as he powered up he hit it with a powerful headbutt and with a big clank it fell he walked out and met a weird klink another import It looked with with glowing yellow eyes and it moved slowly towards scraggy.
Vex knew when it growled something was wrong and he hit with a hige dark pulse.The Klink hit the ground soon everything was dark oh thats right his hat he picked up his hat that was covering his eyes and went off.
He came face to face with a back door with no doorknob only a keyhole he took a quick step back and looked up it was a huge churchlike building this must be this city's city hall.
He punched the door with brick break and it automatically fell the hinges were rusty no wonder it fell so quickly.
He looked inside the lights were on and there were sinks along the side they looked a little bit less rusty than the hinges on the door. As a Trainer and a Growlithe walk into the door with a black backpack "Oh how that would be awesome for me to have a black backpack." scraggy said with so much delight but first whats inside he snuck around the growlithe.
he quickly used brick break on the backpack making it fall he quickly grabbed it and ran out. he ran and ran but bumped into a Munchlax and bumped off until he found a closet and hid in it he must have lost him.

Munchlax
City Hall
I walked around and followed the trainer.Who was looking into a light baby blue sports bag
he looked around into the sports bag after he left thats when he saw a team galactic uniform"te-TEAM GALACTIC"I yelled with so much force that the sports bag tipped over and I used shadow claw and silently left. I was angry really angry until something hit my belly.
I covered my belly and fell backwards it hurt I couldn't see who could have done it
and as I fell I jumped back up even madder than I was before and I stomped away going into a door that was guarded the guards couldn't have seen me because I used shadow claw on the door and they couldn't see anything except another ultraviolet light and found myself standing in another empty room.
Why was it being guarded that answered my question when I saw a sword stuck in a sword holder it was pitch black.

PikaChew
02-12-2012, 12:56 PM
Topaz
Lavender town city hall, Southeast corner of town, (bathrooms)

This all was pretty disturbing. Topaz was not much of a conspiracy theory expert but it is starting to look like someone was trying to put an end to the zombie zoo. But for what purpose? He wonders. Growlithe begins growling as a bathroom door is broken down from the outside!

A Scraggy enters and yells something in pokemon language! "Darn it! The zombies have gotten all the way to city hall too?! We have no choice but to fight our way out of this Macguyver!" Growlithe barks that he is ready for battle! But the Scraggy is too quick and grabs Topaz's backpack before running off!

"Whew, I guess that zombie did not want to fight. Good thing I have a spare backpack inside of this pokeball." Topaz releases a fresh black backpack out of the ball and slips it on. After getting some water they would need to go back to the other room and alert Jhonny Bravo to the new danger..

5TailedDemonLizard
02-15-2012, 12:31 PM
Alyssa Ellis
Lavender Town, Cave

Alyssa shivered lightly as she huddled in the corner of the cave, her eyes darting back and forth in the darkness. Sargent, her Blaziken, knelt next to her in a defensive position, the flames around his wrists burning lightly. Alyssa heard the groaning and broken cry of a zombie bounce around the walls of the cave. She couldn't tell where they were, but her pokemon could.

"Sargent...let's get out of here..please." She said in a quiet voice, still terrified.

Her blaziken nodded, lifting her to her feet so she could walk behind him. She released her Grovyle, Karell, so the green lizard could guard their flank. The gecko growled, her head on a swivel. If the cave was this bad, then the outside must have been worse. Alyssa couldn't even tell what time it was. Hopefully she could find someone that was still...alive.

Ralek
Lavender Town, Outside Cave

Ralek paced back and forth, watching the Geodudes and Gravelers that rested on the cliff face. He could smell live flesh and knew someone was coming, but he didn't want to dart anywhere. If he did, he would be zombie chow in a minute.

"Come on...Come on..."

He heard and rush and ducked behind a rock, watching as a Swellow flew from the cave, looking around. It wasn't a zombie...It was fully alive. Ralek watched as the Swellow turned its head to the cave, letting out a soft caw. He knew what it was saying instantly: "Come out, it's safe."

Shaking his head, Ralek barked quickly "No! It isn't!"

PikaChew
02-16-2012, 10:39 PM
Topaz
Lavender town city hall, (bathrooms)

After barricading the broken door as best he can, Topaz backtracks to where Jhonny Bravo is. "Be on your guard, I found a bag full of pokemon thief items and an unkonwn creature that could be a zombie broke into city hall! I would like to stick around but I need to go and check around for more clues." The karate expert looks disturbed by the news but nods. "Listen, if you and your Growlithe are headed out of town, there is a shortcut through some canyons that leads to near the south exit and onwards to route 12."

"It is not the flashiest of paths but should help you avoid any zombie entanglements and you will not need to go back through the cave." Using a surprising amount of strength for his size, Jhonny pushes aside a heavy bookcase and Topaz goes into a secret passage! The karate expert bows his head and pushes the bookcase back into place, sealing the passage. As Topaz moves away, he can hear the trainer releasing several of his own pokemon: a Machoke, Hitmontop and Hariyama! "Ok boys, lets find that intruder and resecure this building!"

5TailedDemonLizard
02-17-2012, 03:04 AM
Ralek
Lavender Town, Outside Cave

Ralek snarled as the Swelliw turned to him, hearing his angry call. The Absol ran from his previous hiding place, snarling and snapping his jaws in frustration.

"There are zombies out here too!" He growled at the bird Pokemon "Your trainer isn't safe!"

He winced as he felt something hard collide with his ribs, sending him skidding along the ground. Panting heavily, Ralek laid in a heap for a few moments before turning his head to look at the zombie geodude that had flung itself at him. -Ow...- Ralek pushed himself to his feet with a bit of difficulty, his body shaking from pain and exhaustion. He growled, ready to face the geodude if he really had to. He might not make it out, but e was going to try.

Alyssa Ellis
Lavender Town, Cave

Hearing the commotion outside, Alyssa hurrie to the mouth of the cave. She saw the Absol get punched along the ground, and covered her mouth in slight horror. The Absol was too weak, and she knew it. Planting her feet, Alyssa looked over her shoulder at Karell.

"Alright girl." She said "Time to dance."

The lizard nodded, running at the zombie geodude with her leaf blades extended, poised for combat.

PikaChew
02-18-2012, 01:14 PM
Topaz
Lavender town, near city hall (inside secret passage)

Growlithe leads the way as the two of them traverse the narrow path that had opened up slightly at the top where some sun light is able to shine in. It probably would have been safer to stay put in city hall but he needed answers! It was just a matter of deciding where to start his search. After walking for a good while and taking many twists and turns, Topaz begins to get a bit disoriented! Fortunately, the pair finally reaches what seems to be a way out. The passageway narrows into a tunnel but it is still large enough for a human to walk through. Suddenly, a loud bullet richochet impacts a rock wall and Topaz dives for cover! (Growlithe does the same) "Oh Arceus no, please tell me that the zombies have not learned how to use firearms!!"

5TailedDemonLizard
02-23-2012, 07:10 PM
Ralek
Lavender Town, Outside Cave

Ralek winced as he moved away from the zombie Geodude, watching the Grovyle slash at it with its sharp and glowing blades. The zombie wailed in pain, fleeing back up the mountain to nurse its wounds. Wincing, Ralek approached the Grovyle. He stopped when it let out a warning growl, getting in a fighting stance.

"I'm safe..." Ralek said quietly.

"We'll see." The reptile growled in response, waiting for its trainer to walk over.

Alyssa Ellis
Lavender Town, Outside Cave

Alyssa walked over carefully, eyeing the Absol with a bit of worry. Was he safe? When the dog pokemon didn't attack, Alyssa knelt down in front of it.

"Karell, a little help?"

The lizard nodded, placing its clawed hands on the Absol's body. They glowed with a soft greenish-yellow light, and the Synthesis began to take effect. When the Absol looked quite a bit healthier, Karell stopped, moving away. Alyssa smiled warmly, reaching a hand out.

"Come on. I'm alright."

When the Absol approached, Alyssa noticed the torn and battered cloth tied around its neck. Reaching out, she brushed her fingers against it. The Absol growled, shying away slightly. It looked so familiar...Was it the same Absol? It had to be. That had been Alyssa's bandanna when she was much younger.

"It's you...!"

Quaza529
02-24-2012, 01:05 AM
Vex
Closet City Hall
As I Quietly walked out of the closet I started running I couldn't stay here for long with all the commotion about."I need friends I can't do this myself"I said quietly dropping the back pack and taking everything I need.As I left I ran Into the Munchlax as me and him compromised with each other we left I jumped up on a building and saw down as an Absol and a woman looked like they were ready to fight ."Its Ralek we have to help him."The Munchlax said I jumped down and running as fast as I could I smashed Into the Grovyle with a headbutt as the Munchlax shadow clawed the remaining Blaziken Knocking him to the ground."Don't worry Ralek I still owe you from earlier"The Munchlax quickly said as I powered up a dark pulse to finish grass lizard off.

Munchlax
Room City Hall
I grabbed the sword and as I pulled it up I noticed a weird looking ^P- engraved Into the diamond holder.I took it and left as I saw the same Scraggy he talked to me about coming up with a plan to survive and we Immediately teamed up just to survive.He quickly left and picked up the black backpack the scraggy dropped and put in the sword.When I saw the Scraggy stop and jump on the building I followed and scanned the ground when a three dark figures I quickly examined them to be Ralek and a woman with a Blaziken and a Grovyle it looked like they were facing off I jumped and ran Then jumped again and shadow clawed the Blaziken just to help the Absol that helped and saved me I owed Him.

PikaChew
02-24-2012, 10:29 AM
Topaz
Lavender town, (south)

Crawling forward, Topaz peeks out of the rocky tunnel and moves some leaves aside. A little ways down from his location is the south entrance to the zombie zoo, which is marked with a large banner hanging on a huge arch. (ironically the arch is covered in colorful balloons) Slightly further away from Topaz and to his left, is an exit of Lavender town and the start of a massive log/ wooden bridge. He needs to cross that bridge but there is a problem: The Pokemon police are engaged in a battle bigger than any other in Kanto world history! The bridge itself is about as wide as a major highway and the police forces are not letting anything leave Lavender town in a desperate effort to contain the zombies!

5TailedDemonLizard
02-24-2012, 01:28 PM
Alyssa Ellis
Lavender Town (outside cave)

Alyssa was shocked at the sudden move of the Scraggy and Munchlax attacked her Pokemon. Sargent snarled, standing up as the flames on his wrists started to glow with an intense light. He got into a fighting stance, ready to attack or kill the opponent. Karell did the same, hissing at the Scraggy that had launched an attack at her.

"W-wait!" Alyssa said, stepping in front of her Pokemon in an attempt to protect them "We aren't trying to hurt anyone!"

She knew she was in the way of the Dark Pulse the Scraggy was charging up, and she closed her eyes, waiting for the pain she knew was coming.

Ralek
Lavender Town (outside cave)

Ralek snarled at the sudden attack. He jumped in front of the girl, closing his eyes. He had to protect them...! Focusing all of his energy, he formed a protective barrier around them, letting the Dark Pulse go off.

Once the dark energy disappeared, he sighed, letting the Protect fall. He walked up to the Munchlax and Scraggy, looking them over.

"Thank you, but think before you leap." He said "They're friends.."

Quaza529
02-24-2012, 03:00 PM
Vex
Outside Cave
I quickly stopped the dark pulse as soon as Ralek said stop and that they were friends me
and the Munchlax quickly stepped off.I felt really guilty about attacking them that I gave an oran berry to each one of them for me saying sorry I stepped backwards going to the Absol's
side.
Munchlax
Outside cave
I stopped "you are friends with her then why were you fighting."I said very puzzled waiting for him to clear what happened up I remembered the sword I found and put it up asking whats this hoping he knew.The sword was very mysterious like to me with the ^P- crossed into it.

5TailedDemonLizard
02-24-2012, 03:53 PM
Ralek
Lavender Town, Cave

"We're friends from a long time ago, it was just a small misunderstanding." Ralek said "The zombie Geodude attacked us."

Ralek looked down at the Muchlax pulled the sword from the backpack. Cocking his head to the side, Ralek surveyed the blade, slightly confused. What was it? He looked to the girl, Alyssa if he remembered correctly.

"Can you figure it out..?"

Alyssa Ellis
Lavender Town, Cave

Alyssa looked down at the sword, watching her pokemon swallow the Oran berries given to them by the Scaggy, accepting the apology.

"May I?"

She asked the Muchlax, reaching out for the sword so she could get a closer look at it.

Quaza529
02-24-2012, 05:28 PM
Munchlax
Outside cave
Giving the blade to the woman she examined it for a while I thought"(this sword its very strange what could it be something from unova maybe the scraggy knew I didn't have a chance to show him yet hmm very strange)".The woman gave the blade back and told me while I listened.
Vex
Outside cave
I near sighted the sword and looked at it carefully.When I noticed the P it hit me thats a sword that belongs to....TEAM PLASMA.Maybe the girl knew about how it got here or maybe if she has seen itt before in the past.I must know how it got here in kanto.

5TailedDemonLizard
02-24-2012, 05:44 PM
Alyssa Ellis
Lavender Town Cave

"That sword has to be what I think it is..." Alyssa said quietly, looking at the Scraggy "You know it, don't you? You're from Unova. It's Team Plasma's." Stepping back and sitting on her heels, Alyssa thought for a moment.

Why was that Team Plasma sword here in Unova...? Did it mean that Team Plasma was here?

"We should check out City Hall to see if there is anything else in there we can find...If that really is Team Plasma's, things just got a whole lot more confusing..."

Ralek
Lavender Town Cave

Ralek nodded as he listened to Alyssa. She was right, and even though he hadn't had any personal experience with Team Plasma, he had heard of them from migrating Pidove and other bird pokemon from Unova. And they weren't good at all. They seemed to be almost like Team Magma and Team Aqua from his home land, and they weren't good news either...

"Let's go..." Ralek said as he stood up "That boy from earlier went into City Hall. If we can meet up with him we can see if he found anything while he was in there."

Quaza529
02-24-2012, 11:39 PM
Munchlax
Outside cave
I listened to the woman and told her what i have found in city hall.Then leading the way I ran into City Hall and was a few steps away from the sports bag when I heard yelling turning around there was a karate dude with his pokemon a Hitmontop,Machoke,and a Hariyama they were pointing at Vex and all started attacking there to many me nor Vex could take them all on at once. Soon we were hit and and tired what could have Vex done wait the backpack oh no turning in it won't help now.
Vex
Outside cave
I followed Munchlax to the city hall.As soon as we got in I turned around to see a karate dude with all his pokemon I jumped up from a kick and took one to the face.After a while we were pinned and couldn't take much more we were hurt then I opened my eyes saw a fist and it went black.
OOC:(Vex is not dead just knocked out)

PikaChew
02-25-2012, 10:10 AM
Topaz
Lavender town, (southern bridge)

"Dam it!" Looking out at the bridge, there seemed to be every officer and police pokemon in Kanto here! Vehicles are parked in the way to provide cover and Arcanines and other pokemon attack the approaching zombies from on top of said vehicles. Topaz knew that the situation must be serious, because pokemon law enforcement hardly ever draws their guns but now they are blasting at the bridge entry area with everything that they have! Pistols, shotguns, rifles and there are even craters left over from when they must have tried rocket launchers! (though it seems that the police have run out of ammo for those) Undead bodies pile up as many varieties of zombie continuosly march into the stream of bullets and fireballs! Getting out of town is going to be a lot harder than Topaz had originally thought..

5TailedDemonLizard
02-29-2012, 05:07 PM
Ralek
Lavender Town, City Hall

Ralek skidded to a halt as he looked at the three fighting pokemon blocking his path. This wasn't good...One hit from any of them would knock him out and he would be down for the count, just like the Scraggy. He had nowhere to run, however, so he simply stood his ground, praying they wouldn't attack. The Machoke roared, running forward, its fists raised and ready to deal a near fatal blow.

"Wait!"

Alyssa Ellis
Lavender Town, City Hall

Sargent sprang forward, the Blaziken catching the Machoke's fists and stopping it in its tracks. The Karate Dude stepped around his pokemon, surveying her.

"We aren't enemies!" She said, relieved that he was at least listening to her "We were just coming here looking for someone..."

She looked down at Ralek, glad the pokemon was safe for now. He nodded his thanks and explained what the boy looked like. Alyssa relayed the information to the Security guard, hoping he could point them in the right direction.

Quaza529
02-29-2012, 07:36 PM
Vex
City hall
I opened my eyes and noticed we were in a room it was very blurry I couldn't see a thing but as my vision cleared up I saw a sports bag and a team plasma suit the Munchlax security guard,Absol,and the girl were surrounding it.I hopped up with a dudden burst of energy at the sight of team plasmas suit. With enough hope I grabbed at it and kicked it to the floor ripping it to shreds.
Munchlax
City hall
"And the bag should be here." I said with a wandering voice as I carried the Vex to a safe spot.I layed him next to the bag and examined it noticing the team galactic suit from earlier with a hole in the middle.I picked up the team plasma suit and showed it to the scurity guard."Huh how did that get here i didn't notice any body look like that come through here only people that came through here was a gym leader a dude wearing a blue suit a dude wearing a red suit a guy with blue hair and another one with green hair."said the security kung fu master curiously "then they vanished out of thin air that led to that room."He pointed to the room where I found the sword this is getting serious what what would the teams want with here I must find out.

PikaChew
03-03-2012, 10:48 AM
Topaz
Lavender town, (southern bridge)

Growlithe barks as a fierce wind starts blowing! This could be the lucky break that Topaz was waiting for, a helicopter can be heard coming closer! He scans the horizon for any clearings where it might land. Off to the side, Topaz spots an officer and a few other people who are seperated from the main force. From the looks of it, the copter is not packing any weaponry so it must be for a medical evacuation.

As the battle rages on, the aircraft touches down. Topaz considers trying to hitch a ride but blood curdling screeching fills the air as a number of zombie Wurmples lunge at the helicopter! They break through the fuel tank and the vehicle explodes, sending pieces of metal and propeller bits flying! No one was flying out of here now.
After watching the carnage for several more minutes and spotting even more zombies shambling out of the zoo, Topaz decides that it might be a good idea to retrace his steps to City hall and Growlithe lets out a worried whimper....

Quaza529
03-13-2012, 08:43 PM
Munchlax and Vex
street
I walk out of the hall and into the street of the zoo with Vex behind me."Scraggy is it going to be fine"
"what do you mean" vex asked. You know with the teams and the zombies that Treecko I saw earlier I think he's dead" as I finished my sentence I hear the sound of a dog a growlithe maybe me and scraggy ready and tackle the first thing that came out.

PikaChew
03-15-2012, 11:00 AM
Topaz
Lavender town, (near city hall)

"Oh snap!" Topaz spots the Munchlax from before and the Scraggy too! "Wait guys, we need to round everyone up and get out of here on the double! The south path is blocked by fighting, our best chances are going to be through the west or north exits." Topaz opens the door to the building and shouts inside, "IF THERE IS ANYONE IN THERE THAT NEEDS TO BE RESCUED COME OUT NOW BECAUSE WE ARE LEAVING!!"

The shout had the chance to attract zombies too but it was the fastest way to check for survivors. Jhonny the karate expert comes running to the door, he has decided to tag along with the group instead of taking his chances in city hall. "Ok gang, lets go back through that cave and out of this zoo!" Topaz says to the group.

Quaza529
03-15-2012, 07:32 PM
Munchlax and Vex
cave
we locate our way through the cave and make our way to the fight. The whole place seems to be blowing up with growls and shouts."Vex we need you to scout on the canyon." I say as vex starts climbing with a nod.
"look."as I point to the strands of the bridge "it seems to be tearing we need to hurry if were going to make it out alive if not i have plan B" just as a tiny smirk slid across my face.

PikaChew
03-16-2012, 10:42 AM
Topaz
South east Lavender town, (near city hall just outside of cave)

With Vex and Munchlax leading the way, the party quickly navigates through the cave that seperated City hall from the rest of the zoo. "I would not worry about those pokemon that we saw earlier, Treeckos are known to be pretty smart and Absols are used to handling dangerous situations. I think that its safe to assume that they probably found other ways to escape from the zombies." Topaz reaches the spot where he had hid the injured bat keeper in the bushes previously while Vex and Munchlax go ahead and look for good ways to get out of town.

The wounded city employee points to two strange lumps in the nearby brush and he says that 2 people fell from the sky. Topaz goes to look and finds the people. They are still alive but just barely, judging by the uniforms they belong to the Kanto Special forces. Topaz shakes his head, the special forces are supposed to be made up of elite pokemon trainers but these amatuers had gone and made the rookie mistake of underestimating the zombies. They had most likely tried to fly in on pokemon thinking that it would be safe but were attacked by flying zombies and thus had fallen down hundreds of feet and sustained the severe injuries. Carrying the 2 special forces men and the third guy was going to slow them down but Topaz was not planning to leave anyone behind.

Jhonny flexs his muscles, "Leave this to my pokemon!" He brings out Machoke and Hariyama who quickly scoop up the injured humans. (with Machoke carrying 2 of them on his shoulders) Vex and Munchlax had found a bridge but it did not look very safe. "Lets not take any chances and head back through the Food court." Topaz suggests.

Backtracking through the center of town proves to be fairly easy because it appears that many of the zombies are concentrated elsewhere. It is not long before the group reaches the northern ticket booths where this whole thing started for Topaz. Not wasting any time, they move past the destroyed and deserted area and proceed to the parking lot and keep going all the way to the nearest roadway.

As luck would have it, tourists are still arriving by bus to the zoo! (word of the zombies was probably being surpressed to prevent a panic) Topaz waves one down and alerts everyone on the bus to not get off. A couple of thrill seekers leave the vehicle anyway but that is their business. With Topaz and the injured survivors onboard, the bus pulls away from the Lavender town zombie zoo.

The mystery of who was behind this mess is still unsolved but at least Topaz and the others had managed to get out of town with their lives and brains intact. He would hand the key card over to the Elite 4 and hopefully they would be able to catch the person or group responsible for the chaos. Topaz takes one last look at the zoo as fire and smoke rise in the distance...


THE END


(or is it?)