PDA

View Full Version : Television shows that you would like to see revived

PikaChew
01-25-2012, 10:27 AM
Name something from the past and maybe give a short reason as to why you think it should be brought back. (Does not have to be animated and also pictures are nice too)

http://images.wikia.com/reboot/images/8/8b/Principal_office_6.jpg
Reboot
A show about the world inside of the computer or something like that. Tells the story of video games from the perspective of the AI's. (correct me if I am not describing that right)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kTlr33th9v8/Tm2uzWUigoI/AAAAAAAAAQM/vDyPYltg6J8/s1600/sailor-moon.jpg
Sailor moon
Back in the dark days of anime when there was barely anything available on non cable tv, this show stood out from the crowd of cartoons. I will not say that all of the episodes are perfect and it can suffer from repetition in some places but I think it would be great to see this series on the air once again.

UltimateBrawl
01-26-2012, 12:14 PM
Invader Zim. The show was literally dropped a couple episodes before the finale, and was great all the way through.

technet
01-26-2012, 02:54 PM
A good version of Dragon Ball ( in Dragon Ball Z world 1 hour is 7 episodes ! )

Skylands
01-26-2012, 03:47 PM
Invader Zim, any classical Nicktoons (I think there is a chanmel for that, but we don't have it), and CN could air re-runs of the original Pokemon show.

RR23
01-26-2012, 04:21 PM
i would really like to see revived Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X)

HKim
01-27-2012, 12:29 AM
Recess, definitely.

I know it's a kids show, but they really did an amazing job with the various plot lines and engaging characters.

Obliveon
01-27-2012, 03:59 PM
Boomerang airs re-runs of the original Pokemon show.

ShadowFlareon
01-28-2012, 08:38 AM
Hamtaro. That was one of the cutest shows ever~

PikaChew
01-28-2012, 11:46 AM
Those are all pretty good, I am still amazed that Invader Zim got canceled. Whenever I eat sunflower seeds it always reminds me of Hamtaro and company..

http://www.fightingrobots.co.uk/robotsrule/craig1.JPG
Robot Wars
This was kind of like pokemon except with robots. As I recall, some of the toughest bots where the ones that had pincer or claw weapons.

goldwynaut
01-31-2012, 11:01 AM
the seinfeld show, it still makes me lol
http://static7.businessinsider.com/image/4b4baa010000000000526252-400-300/seinfeld--the-seinfeld-chronicles.jpg

and pokemon like it was before, it was so much cooler than it is today
http://media.screened.com/uploads/0/7419/427066-ichooseyou.jpg

Teddiursa of the Sky
01-31-2012, 11:06 AM

This. Why'd they end it?

PikaChew
02-02-2012, 11:38 PM
http://cdn.babble.com/famecrawler/files/2010/12/rugrats-tommy.jpg

Rugrats
More episodes of when they are babies! Enough of that all grown up foolishness.

Winter
02-03-2012, 03:27 AM
.hack//Sign! Or just the .hack series in general. I miss the world of...well, The World. XD

Hamtaro, lol, that's another good one...speaking of which, anyone know where Pecola/Peccola(can't remember how it was spelled, but it was about a square penguin and came on before/after Hamtaro) went?

*sigh* I miss the days when cartoons were actually good.

ShadowFlareon
02-03-2012, 05:11 AM
Lilo and Stitch is also another one I miss

HKim
02-03-2012, 10:31 AM
*sigh* I miss the days when cartoons were actually good.

That's just a sign you're getting old.

Personally I do think there are good cartoons out there. You just need to find them.

Such as... My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

And some Anime. That can be Hit or Miss.

Teddiursa of the Sky
02-03-2012, 01:15 PM
Lilo and Stitch is also another one I miss

From what I have heard, Lilo and Stitch continues without Lilo. It is an anime in an opposite dimension. Pretty weird, but it still keeps the humor and playfulness even without Lilo around. (I disliked Lilo anyway)

Grassy_Aggron
02-04-2012, 12:35 AM
SonicX. Improve the animation, get in SEGA's actors (this'll let some get in much needed practice, like Kirk for Shadow)...And allow it to get as dark as it needs to get. The third season was pretty good. I saw it like, two years ago. I was freaking 17 or so. He he.

I'd also like to see Moonlight return. 1 season for such a great show...It sucks. The show was great - vampire before Twilight. No sparkling! One vampire teen got BEHEADED by a ROLLER COASTER. I mean, COME ON. That's awesome.

Teddiursa of the Sky
02-04-2012, 10:33 AM
Kirby. I miss that show...

UltimateBrawl
02-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Oh yes. Kirby. I'd LOVE to see them focus on Marx as the new villain. He was great, and his Soul Form would provide some nice Nightmare Fuel. >:D

PikaChew
02-04-2012, 05:21 PM
Pecola, I have not heard that name in a while. Looks simple but is quite watchable.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pve0UBV1L9o/TskJCpcFI4I/AAAAAAAABao/rpU6FCvhjig/s1600/467799664.jpg
Mew Mew Power

If there was ever a show to put furries into a favorable light than this would be it. Altough I must admit that I do not really remember much about the plot..

Kenny_C.002
02-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Name something from the past and maybe give a short reason as to why you think it should be brought back. (Does not have to be animated and also pictures are nice too)

http://images.wikia.com/reboot/images/8/8b/Principal_office_6.jpg
Reboot
A show about the world inside of the computer or something like that. Tells the story of video games from the perspective of the AI's. (correct me if I am not describing that right)

Then the plot went somewhere and Reboot ended with Megabyte taking over EVERYTHING. We'll just have to settle for the webcomic (http://http://reboot.com/) that continues from then. Well I guess that's it for Reboot though.

Those are all pretty good, I am still amazed that Invader Zim got canceled. Whenever I eat sunflower seeds it always reminds me of Hamtaro and company..

http://www.fightingrobots.co.uk/robotsrule/craig1.JPG
Robot Wars
This was kind of like pokemon except with robots. As I recall, some of the toughest bots where the ones that had pincer or claw weapons.

No idea why Invader Zim was cancelled.

Robot Wars and others of their type were like a nerd heaven for my high school mind. I always liked the bots with sledgehammers as their weapons though. XD

Stuff to add:
Witch Hunter Robin

Honestly it's never going to get a sequel. So I'd like to mention the second of two (the other was Love Hina) anime series that brought me back to anime after a long hiatus. It was good, yes.

Megiddo Flame
02-04-2012, 08:23 PM
Dinosaur King: The one anime 4Kids had that they DiD NOT F*** up!

ShadowFlareon
02-05-2012, 12:57 AM
SonicX. Improve the animation, get in SEGA's actors (this'll let some get in much needed practice, like Kirk for Shadow)...And allow it to get as dark as it needs to get. The third season was pretty good. I saw it like, two years ago. I was freaking 17 or so. He he.

I'd also like to see Moonlight return. 1 season for such a great show...It sucks. The show was great - vampire before Twilight. No sparkling! One vampire teen got BEHEADED by a ROLLER COASTER. I mean, COME ON. That's awesome.

I loved SonicX. I remember freaking out really bad when they cancelled it. xD That and Courage the Cowardly Dog, even though Cartoon Network still shows it every now and then.

Winter
02-05-2012, 03:54 AM
That's just a sign you're getting old.

Personally I do think there are good cartoons out there. You just need to find them.

Such as... My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

And some Anime. That can be Hit or Miss.

What's sad is the fact I am only 16, going on 17 late this month. XD At the same time I go on rants about the days when Sccoby-Doo had no plot connection between episodes and Looney Tunes were a bunch of little clips rather than full-blown episodes

Personally, I'm just not into watching ponies. I think the more anime-ish art style looks weird. I agree on the anime, though. I watch more Japanese cartoons than American ones, yet my parents wonder why... *looks at Adventure Time, The Regular Show, etc...* My sister hates it when I get on the subject of Johnny Test.

I agree with Grassy on Moonlight. I want more Mick! Those vampires were pure awesomeness, and non-sparkly! However, Mew Mew Power, if you mean the 4kids version--no, just NO. You wanna finish the series, go YouTube subbed episodes of Tokyo Mew Mew. 4Kids massively screwed up that series. Done completely over by another company that manages to not entirely bungle names and such, sure. Until then, the English version of TMM needs to stay dead. Ihave no grudge with the series itself, as it introduced me to manga, but the US version as made by 4Kids drove me insane when I got ahold of the manga it was based off of.

Teddiursa of the Sky
02-05-2012, 07:40 AM
No idea why Invader Zim was cancelled.

Robot Wars and others of their type were like a nerd heaven for my high school mind. I always liked the bots with sledgehammers as their weapons though. XD

The show was canceled due to "Christian Parenting Today", an organization that argued that it had an immoral and dark attitude. The organization managed to get the ratings down enough to get it put off air, despite it winning two awards. There are sixteen or more unfinished episodes that were never released because of its abrupt ending.

Kenny_C.002
02-06-2012, 12:20 AM
The show was canceled due to "Christian Parenting Today", an organization that argued that it had an immoral and dark attitude. The organization managed to get the ratings down enough to get it put off air, despite it winning two awards. There are sixteen or more unfinished episodes that were never released because of its abrupt ending.
omg they are going to have a field day with Madoka. XD

Winter
02-06-2012, 12:30 AM
omg they are going to have a field day with Madoka. XD

Only if they see it. I doubt Madoka will be aired on TV.

HKim
02-06-2012, 03:07 AM
From what I have heard, Lilo and Stitch continues without Lilo. It is an anime in an opposite dimension. Pretty weird, but it still keeps the humor and playfulness even without Lilo around. (I disliked Lilo anyway)

How does that even work? It's been awhile since I've seen the movie, but isn't Stitch less talkative than Lilo? Is there dialogue?

Ant2011
02-06-2012, 03:54 AM
You know what I want back? It's not really a show, but I'd rather watch all the bumps instead of the crap on TV today. Toonami. I need Toonami. I watched it since the beginning. I watched it until the end. I cried manly tears when their final broadcast ended.

PikaChew
02-06-2012, 09:35 AM
I always liked the bots with sledgehammers as their weapons though. XD

A often cheered for the spinning bots but they did not seem to win that much..

However, Mew Mew Power, if you mean the 4kids version--no, just NO. You wanna finish the series, go YouTube subbed episodes of Tokyo Mew Mew. 4Kids massively screwed up that series. Done completely over by another company that manages to not entirely bungle names and such, sure. Until then, the English version of TMM needs to stay dead. Ihave no grudge with the series itself, as it introduced me to manga, but the US version as made by 4Kids drove me insane when I got ahold of the manga it was based off of.
Ha ha, I might have to go look up the subs or something. 4kids tv (or whatever they were called back then) only showed the episodes once or twice before the show vanished. I barely remember it.

http://www3.images.coolspotters.com/photos/597803/celebrity-deathmatch-profile.jpg
Celebrity Death match
Like wrestling except with clay!

Winter
02-06-2012, 09:47 PM
They only dubbed half the episodes anyway before they poofed. Not sure that they ever gave a reason, but knowing 4Kids, they didn't realize that they picked up a series that got a little bit more...upsetting...towards the end and dropped it. I dunno, but go watch the subs.

UltimateBrawl
02-08-2012, 12:09 AM
Overkill. I'm Christian, and I LOVED THAT SHOW. Dark? Yes. Immoral? ZIM'S AN ALIEN BENT ON DESTROYING US ALL. It's not like they made him look like the good guy.

This is off topic, but is there a topic to discuss games you'd like to see made into TV shows?

Kenyon
02-13-2012, 01:42 PM
Well, Hamtaro, Invader Zim shows are my favorites. Thanks for open a nice thread.

bronislav84
02-19-2012, 07:29 AM

I'd also like to see Moonlight return. 1 season for such a great show...It sucks. The show was great - vampire before Twilight. No sparkling! One vampire teen got BEHEADED by a ROLLER COASTER. I mean, COME ON. That's awesome.Didn't they just run out of content for SonicX? Metarex was already a completely made up season. Unlike Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 which seasons 1 and 2 are based on, the rest of the Sonic games afterward would have been hard to relate back. Besides SonicX already heavily deviated from the two Adventure games as it is.Kirby. I miss that show...I've actually seen the rerun on CW almost all the way through. There just wasn't moe to it. No new seasons, but agreed.Pecola, I have not heard that name in a while. Looks simple but is quite watchable.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pve0UBV1L9o/TskJCpcFI4I/AAAAAAAABao/rpU6FCvhjig/s1600/467799664.jpg
Mew Mew Power

If there was ever a show to put furries into a favorable light than this would be it. Altough I must admit that I do not really remember much about the plot..To all you dissing this, I did not see any huge problem with it. Maybe because I didn't see TMM which it's a dub of, but it just seemed to get pulled for no apparent reason.Dinosaur King: The one anime 4Kids had that they DiD NOT F*** up!Didn't DK just end? Second season has everything resolved. Seems like there's nothing to go on for more.Overkill. I'm Christian, and I LOVED THAT SHOW. Dark? Yes. Immoral? ZIM'S AN ALIEN BENT ON DESTROYING US ALL. It's not like they made him look like the good guy.

This is off topic, but is there a topic to discuss games you'd like to see made into TV shows?I for one am glad they killed Zim. Don't hate me, please. That show was DISTURBING. I liked the parts about Zim himself and his wacky ways at trying to take over the world, but there were some absolutely useless episodes (Like Pig Girl Gaz) that were just filler and pointless. And was I the only one disturbed by the Lice, Meat, Dib robot, and countless other episodes where stuff just happened that was too bizarre? Probably just me, but a lot of the stuff was just disturbing. A lot of the episodes also just didn't seem to flow. Like if Dib was stuck in a cage for months that he grew a beard while the bot took over his life, how was he fine in the next episode? Stuff like this.

Ok, now my stuff!

Teen Titans (the "anime" television show)

It just seemed to abruptly end, and last season was very bizarre. Almost as bad as some Zim episodes. They come back in the last episode, and they're STILL fighting crime in Jump City, nothing is resolved, and all it does is raise more questions. If anything, the episode before that was a better ending. Things Change just raised a ton of questions and basically created a cliffhanger. I would have liked to have a formal resolution of where each character went, and how long the team stayed together.

Cardcaptors.

Yes, yes, there were a LOT of complications with this show that WB didn't want to show to little kids. I had this explaiend to me. I honestly don't care. Without going into spoilers, unless the two people in question were shown in "positions" I would not have cared what was going on with them. I wanted to see the story anyway.

Winter
02-23-2012, 05:06 AM
To all you dissing this, I did not see any huge problem with it. Maybe because I didn't see TMM which it's a dub of, but it just seemed to get pulled for no apparent reason.

Just looked it up, most common answer is that they lost the lisence to it, but I also saw where it was mentioned that it was getting "too mature" for younger viewers--which I kind of agree with, though explaining would involve a TON of spoilers for those who decided to go watch the sub (though I will say this, the younger viewers would have been bawling the last two or three episodes)--which I heavily advise. 4Kids killed the dub brutally anyway, in multiple ways. I love the show, I love the manga, I just hate the dub with a burning passion because of the ridiculous crap 4Kids did to it, only to drop it halfway through.

ronold
02-24-2012, 10:48 AM
KNIGHT RIDER! (Actually no, just kidding :P ) Maybe Quantum Leap that time travel related show. Quite old, did have a few seasons, not enough :)

Other than that most elements of a show can be found in other shows.

PikaChew
03-03-2012, 11:15 AM
I must say that its kind of awesome to be able to compare the dubs and subs of a show side by side. If it was a choice between which one to watch though, I would slightly lean in favor of the subs only because they are closer to what the creators originally intended for the show. Having said that, the dub of anime(s) like Tokyo Mew Mew fill an important and critical role.

For example as I was watching the end credits go by, I wonder if this is something I would have watched back in the day, considering its bright colors and super sugarey sweetness. VERY unlikely, it would have been dismissed right away regardless of good points. I think 4Kids did good a thing. (and a good job of butchering it too, LOL)

Anyways that brings me to another show:
http://images.wikia.com/xiaolinshowdown-official/images/0/00/Chase,_jack.jpg
Xiaolin Showdown

I liked this one but I think it got stopped right as the heros were getting new power ups...

Megiddo Flame
03-04-2012, 07:57 PM
Gee. Will Toei get off their lazy lower back parts and dub DXW already?! I want the merchandise!

Teddiursa of the Sky
03-04-2012, 08:25 PM
That show was DISTURBING. I liked the parts about Zim himself and his wacky ways at trying to take over the world, but there were some absolutely useless episodes (Like Pig Girl Gaz) that were just filler and pointless. And was I the only one disturbed by the Lice, Meat, Dib robot, and countless other episodes where stuff just happened that was too bizarre? Probably just me, but a lot of the stuff was just disturbing. A lot of the episodes also just didn't seem to flow. Like if Dib was stuck in a cage for months that he grew a beard while the bot took over his life, how was he fine in the next episode? Stuff like this.

Invader Zim is bizarre? Have you watched modern cartoons? Adventure Time? Amazing World of Gumball? These shows are just as "disturbing", and they are funny and well-written.

Did Courage the Cowardly Dog creep you out too?

UltimateBrawl
03-06-2012, 05:00 PM
Invader Zim is bizarre? Have you watched modern cartoons? Adventure Time? Amazing World of Gumball? These shows are just as "disturbing", and they are funny and well-written.

Did Courage the Cowardly Dog creep you out too?

Can you even be civil on this board? First MLP:FiM, now this one. Ugh.

Honestly, she/he is right. Invader Zim's filler episodes were outright strange. And the flow was disrupted often. One episode Zim is terrified of bacteria, next he's fine. :question: Made no sense.

I would like them to finish it, though.

Teddiursa of the Sky
03-06-2012, 07:36 PM
Can you even be civil on this board? First MLP:FiM, now this one. Ugh.

Honestly, she/he is right. Invader Zim's filler episodes were outright strange. And the flow was disrupted often. One episode Zim is terrified of bacteria, next he's fine. :question: Made no sense.

I would like them to finish it, though.

Did I attack anyone's person?

There is a difference between disturbing and being outlandish.

UltimateBrawl
03-16-2012, 12:26 PM
I take you to the phrase "Did Courage the Cowardly Dog creep you out to"? This can be considered offensive, and given your track record? I say no more. I will report you if you message me on this, because this discussion is OVER. Finite. Ended.

winstein
03-17-2012, 08:51 AM
http://images.wikia.com/xiaolinshowdown-official/images/0/00/Chase,_jack.jpg
Xiaolin Showdown

I liked this one but I think it got stopped right as the heros were getting new power ups...

This is the show that I want to see return, mainly because the last episode doesn't bring about any kind of conclusion, in which the good guys eventually won. Besides, we haven't quite reached at least hundred of those Shen Gong Wu. It's one of those awesome shows that doesn't seem to be continued, so that's disappointing...

Thanks for reading.

Max0596
03-26-2012, 05:28 AM
Sonic X. *grumbles and outrages in the background*

What? It was decent. Sure, they screwed with the timeline and brought in a lot of unforgettable characters(Although the maid was still the best), but it wasn't half bad. And look at it this way if you're a hater; it can't get worse, can it? Unless they bring in Silver, then we're screwed.

Also, Sonic had a dark transformation which inspired a TON of fan artwork, despite it only being on the show for less than a minute. Not to mention the whole Nazo thing that everyone wishes they made a new season for, the cliffhanger ending(kinda), and getting to, at the least, watch Chris get pwnt by characters again. It's a win/win/win/win. It really is. >.>

PikaChew
04-01-2012, 12:21 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/dd/Hercules_Iolaus.jpg/220px-Hercules_Iolaus.jpg
Hercules
This was on for quite a while but I missed a few episodes so..

http://i.cdn.turner.com/asfix/repository/8a25c3920eec2495010eecf65c5a16f7/home-movies-nurse-kirkman.jpg
Home movies
Does not look too good at first but it proves that it is interesting after watching it.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f4/Champloo3.jpg/200px-Champloo3.jpg
Samurai Champloo
Someone mentioned Ruroni Kenshin but now that I think about it, we should just have all samurai related shows come back!

Max0596
04-01-2012, 06:30 PM
Whoever said Kenshin; it ended. Quite well, mind you. There was even an epilogue in the manga, if memory serves. That and it was pretty long XD

Charmander009
04-02-2012, 02:04 AM
You know you're getting old when some of your favorite cartoons are ending up on Boomerang. Ah, I used to love watching Dexter's Lab, the Powerpuff Girls, and Samurai Jack. Some of the Toonami cartoons were cool, too ^^

But one of the more recent ones that I would like to see come back is American Dragon: Jake Long--before they went really weird with the cartoon design. I like the old fashion Jake Dragon; the show I thought was appropriately funny and had its share of intense drama too, I think. I liked the whole concept of a magical world living disguised in our own, being watched over and protected by shape-shifting dragons. Ah yeah ;D

Gotta love Jake's cocky attitude through it all, too xD Didn't hurt that the voice actor also did Zuko in Avatar: The Last Airbender... (Which is getting a new mini series that I'm uber excited for ;D)

Pokepenniless
04-09-2012, 11:48 PM
Knight Rider, but not like KR 2008. That was okay, but it felt like it was originally going to be it's own show before someone decided to slap on the Knight Rider label to increase ratings.
It just didn't feel right.

JokesterJesse
04-10-2012, 12:30 AM
Blue dragon swag lol

Zappo09
05-09-2012, 01:57 AM
I would see The Muppet Show it was a show in the 70's.

Shiny Ditto
05-09-2012, 11:04 PM
I think the reason they cancelled Invader Zim was because of the hidden "Bloody Girs". There's one in the title sequence. However, just at the end of last year, they made a Pilot episode instead of a concluding episode. >:T

But seriously, they need to bring back Invader Zim. Not because of Zim, because he was pretty retarded. No, only because of Gir should they bring it back. Gir was just awesome. He had so many funny lines, like "I WAS THE TURKEY ALL ALONG!"

Courage the Cowardly Dog wasn't really disturbing... Except for the "Return the Slab" episode. *Shudder*

They need to bring back the Powerpuff Girls... but they already tried that with Powerpuff Girls Z, and that was just a dumb anime about it... They just need to make the PPG the old fashion way; Using bug eyes little kindergardeners with amazingly horrible jokes, like "Looks like we're dealing with... A TARROTIST!"

Kirby was awesome. They also need to bring back Ed, Edd, and Eddy (Though with the movie, I don't see how they can bring it back...), Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, and Good Friday (Good Friday was something with a bunch of specials and shorts, like that Amy and (Forgot the other girl's name) show, and they had the first Mystery Dungeon special on there. I was so sad when they ended it... :( ).

Let's see... In short, they need to bring back Powerpuff Girls (As it SHOULD be), Kirby, Invader Zim, Ed Edd n' Eddy, Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Good Friday, and possibly Courage.

Eternal Moonlight
05-10-2012, 06:00 AM
Recess, definitely.

I know it's a kids show, but they really did an amazing job with the various plot lines and engaging characters.

This. There is just so much to say about Recess, and it's pretty much all good. From characters to episodes to humour, it's all gold. Out of all the cartoons I watched as a kid, this is probably the one I'd want to see revived the most.

Graceful_Suicune
05-10-2012, 06:08 AM
Legend of the Seeker, which had its second season only two years ago, making it definitely eligible for revival, and ChalkZone.

~GS.

Ali the Dark One
05-10-2012, 08:10 AM
Television shows I would like to see coming back after dying a horrible death?

The pokemon anime series.

-- Ali Al-Karam

Eon
05-21-2012, 09:51 PM
It's not canceled, but Gargoyles (just the first two seasons). It comes on at like 4AM in the morning or something (at least the last time I checked). Absolutely loved that show and wish they would bring it on earlier.

The Lost Room on the Sci-Fi Channel. For something that came on that channel, it was actually pretty good although very short. There's so much they could've done with it in my opinion.

most duded
05-21-2012, 10:02 PM
Digimon! I used to love that show but it had to be cancelled.

mintjelly
05-21-2012, 10:17 PM

I named my guinea pig after Bijou; her personality is pretty much the same :3

Time Warp from Discovery Channel; I love everything slow-mo

Operative
05-24-2012, 10:23 PM
While everybody talks about cartoons/anime I'll throw out 2 shows. One was a spin off of the other, Whose Line is it Anyway? and Drew Carey's Improv-a-Ganza.

mintjelly
05-24-2012, 11:01 PM
While everybody talks about cartoons/anime I'll throw out 2 shows. One was a spin off of the other, Whose Line is it Anyway? and Drew Carey's Improv-a-Ganza.

Can I get an amen up in here for Improv-a-Ganza?
I watched that show religiously until it was cancelled.
Now I watch The Drew Carey Show reruns to fulfill my need for Ryan Stiles, Drew Carey and Kathy Kinney.