PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm New Here.

Wario
02-11-2012, 05:03 PM
It certainly has been a while, hasn't it? It's been at least a year since I've been here, and even then I had only been visiting intermittently. I recently came back to look at some of my old sprite artwork, and truly noticed how much I have improved thanks to the PE2K community. I have continued spriting since I left, and have only further improved.

I have made the decision to return to the forum full-time, to discuss my love for Pokemon, share artwork, and help new members just as I had been helped when I first joined.

Since I left, my love for Pokemon has only grown, but I have also taken a liking to a rather broad spectrum of games and other interests. When I first joined the forum, I was in sixth grade. Now, I am a high school senior and many things have changed. Others, however, have stayed the same, such as my passions for Pokemon, writing, and art.

I look forward to reintroducing myself to those who have remained from the forum's earlier days, and to meeting fresh faces that will be the future of this community.

For those that remember me, it is good to be back! For those who don't, or who joined after my departure, I'm glad to meet you! And I look forward to participating once more in this great community.

JentleViolence
02-11-2012, 05:21 PM
Heya Wario! It's awesome to see a legendary veteran like you returning! Welcome back man!

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
02-11-2012, 11:51 PM
Welcome back Wario! Hope you stick around =)

Machampion
02-12-2012, 09:03 PM
Welcome back Wario!

Assaundrell Yumerai
02-14-2012, 04:22 AM
Hi there Wario, nice to see you again(^^)

SuperUltraZekrom
06-24-2013, 09:09 PM
Lol late reaction, but hi :3

noshi15
06-25-2013, 03:22 PM
Hello i am new here.

Husnain
06-27-2013, 04:01 AM
Hello i am new here.
hey there, can u get me a samsung galaxy 4?

RandalGriffin
10-07-2013, 12:01 PM
welcome on this board, have a great stay here and make it memorable one for us...