PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Australia!

The Great Ent
02-14-2012, 01:18 PM
Hey guys, I'm The Great Ent, but you can call me Joe, and I'm from Australia. Woo. It's pretty sunny, it's 1:20 AM now and it's hot, but then again I'm pretty sure it's still summer so that'd explain it. I love playing video games, in fact I'm playing FIFA 12 on the PS3 as I type this, and I'm also a big fan of the Pokemon game series, which would also explain why I've signed up for this forum. Anyway, looking forward to meeting everyone and getting nice and settled down and what not.

TheEvilDookie
02-14-2012, 01:42 PM
It was 1:20 AM and sunny when you typed this? Well DAMN, Joe! Welcome to PE2K anyway though haha :oops:

Judge Dredd
02-14-2012, 01:42 PM
Hey guys, I'm The Great Ent, but you can call me Joe, and I'm from Australia. Woo. It's pretty sunny, it's 1:20 AM now and it's hot, but then again I'm pretty sure it's still summer so that'd explain it. I love playing video games, in fact I'm playing FIFA 12 on the PS3 as I type this, and I'm also a big fan of the Pokemon game series, which would also explain why I've signed up for this forum. Anyway, looking forward to meeting everyone and getting nice and settled down and what not.

welcome to the forum Joe! from one Joe to another I hope you have a lot of fun here at PE2K. If you need help find anything just ask.

Obliveon
02-17-2012, 02:36 AM
You're from Australia? Cool. Welcome to Pe2k. Everyone is friendly so feel free to ask questions.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
02-20-2012, 01:27 AM
Welcome fellow Aussie! I hate when its hot at night. This summer hasn't been too bad (where I am, at least)! Anyway hope you enjoy PE2K =D