PDA

View Full Version : [Other] [SU/DS]Kingdom Hearts: The Other Nobodies(REVIVED!)[SU/DS]

Winter
02-20-2012, 09:06 PM
Not all of them are in Organization XIII...

~Plot~(Plot inspired by Blazequaza's KH: Renegades RP, revived from my old KH: The Other Nobodies RP)
There are plenty of Nobodies out there, and not all of them are in Organization XIII. Some didn’t like the ideas, some didn’t like the mission, and some just didn’t like the idea of working with a group, there are even some that were rejected due to ‘defects’. They are human-formed and named by the Organization, and may keep in contact with the Organization, but they are not a real part of it. Their existences are mostly covered up, ones that have ‘defects’ have clung to certain memories or managed to hold on to an emotion often fake humanity as best they can to live among normal people, or hide away them. They get away with it, too, living lives usually similar to the ones they led when they had hearts, trying to, or they may live lives of near-perfect seclusion. Others lead lives more similar to the Organization’s members, but lead them alone and do as they please instead of following orders.

As before mentioned, many keep in contact with each other. A letter here and there, a visit once in a blue moon, just something to say “Hey, I’m still out here!” to everyone else. Some have forged close bonds with would-have-been comrades, others have isolated themselves, and others have forged bonds with normal people. They’re all different, even as Nobodies. Now they’ve all suddenly received letters that the Organization is missing more than half of its members. The ones opposing the Organization’s plans have decided to try and tear down the group once and for all, others who have been rejected that wanted a place are working to prove that they should receive one, or tear down the group the rejected them, others are still doing their own thing. One thing is sure, however, and that is that something big is going to happen, and it may not be very pretty.

~Your Role~
Taking place towards the end of 358/2 Days and overlapping into Kingdom Hearts 2, this story is the untold one of several Nobodies that live outside of Organization XIII and their companions. As a Nobody, you have most likely either been rejected by the Organization or refused to join the Organization. Whatever your case may be, you are fighting to tear down the Organization, to prove your worth in attempt to gain a spot in Organization XIII, maybe you're just going to try and ignore everything and do your own thing, or maybe you're going to try to fight everyone just for the heck of it, the choice is yours. As a human (or anything other than a Nobody, really), it's quite possible you were dragged into helping a Nobody by circumstance, or are tagging along for the ride simply because you can. Then again, it's also possible you ended up in this fight because you know the havoc that the Organization's lesser Nobodies are wreaking and want to stop it, maybe you're being used--there's really no telling what kind of situation you ended up in, but if you're here, you've definitely ended up in one.

~Rules~
All PE2K rules apply, people...
1: For the love of RPs--NO GODMODDING!!!
2: No one's invincible, take a hit every once in awhile, more often than not.
3: For the sake of the RP--PLEASE be active, and if you can't be active, let me know!
4: Don't constantly make fun of RPers, if they make a mistake, kindly let them know, don't bite their heads off.
5: No bunnying without permission.
6: Please limit use of profanity.
7: Keep things PG-13. (Both romance and violence)
8: Try to have decent spelling and grammar, I can understand typos, but not anything really bad.
9: If you read the rules, I wanna see 'We are the others' somewhere in your SU

~SU Form~

Nobodies
Name: (They have an Organization-style name[Original name +X anagram], but if they go by a different name, make sure both are here)
Appearance: (How they look, paragraph minimum, pics accepted)
Personality: (How they act, paragraph minimum)
History: (Life before they became a Nobody, why they have taken the position they have, thing like that go here. Again paragraph minimum)
Element: (Most of these guys have at least minor control over an element, much like their Organization 'friends'. Please try to be original, I know there aren't a ton of elements out there, but try.)
Weapon: (What they fight with--try to be creative here)
Lesser Nobody: (Optional, some of the stronger free Nobodies can control lesser Nobodies. Pick a type or make up your own, though if made up, please provide a description/pic)
Theme Song: (Optional, but I always find this fun.)
Other: (Anything I missed?)

Humans/Others
Name: (First and last)
Appearance: (How they look. Paragraph minimum, pics accepted.)
Personality: (How they act. Paragraph minimum)
History: (Again, paragraph minimum, if already dragged into the conflict, kindly explain how.)
Weapon: (Nothing too ridiculous, I would prefer no Keyblades unless you have a mind-blowingly amazing explanation)

~Accepted~
Winter-Bastia(Xima), Nox, Artemis, (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3373574&postcount=6) Apollo(Xens), Lillie, and Rei (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3374108&postcount=24)
Chibi-Ziaxim (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3373975&postcount=12), Saxoris (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3373981&postcount=16), Karxy, Anastasia/Isataxansa/Ranna (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3374032&postcount=18), annnnnnd Doctor Caesura (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3374033&postcount=19)
Metal-Weven Floria (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3374761&postcount=34), Rufus Shinra (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3374922&postcount=57), and Vercitorix (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3375169&postcount=68)
Sabi-Driax (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3374607&postcount=27)
Esper-Xaekile (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3374483&postcount=25)
Gotin-Maka Albarn and Soul (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3374751&postcount=32)

~Reserved~
haybalebarn-One or two chars
Eternal

~Denied~
No one yet, hopefully we'll keep it that way.

haybalebarn
02-20-2012, 09:32 PM
Hmm, I really don't know much about Kingdom Hearts, but this rp looks interesting, so I've done a little bit of research. Two questions. First, aren't nobodies not supposed to have emotions, and therefore, not have much of a personality?

And second, would a nobody be able to control elemental darkness? From the scant reading I've just done, it seems to me like the elements of light or dark would be rather off limits for a nobody, but I'd like to make sure.

Dr Robotnik
02-20-2012, 09:40 PM
Nobodies don't have emotion PER-SAY, but they do have memories to act on. Usually a Nobody will react the way they did in life just out of memory, though ones without memories usually don't have much in the way of personality. So while they can't >feel< emotion, they know well enough how they would feel if they still had a heart and in most cases act accordingly. Usually they keep on in their old persona, or close enough to it.

Reserve me a couple spaces, don't have any characters in mind right this second but I will soon~

Winter
02-20-2012, 09:55 PM
'Niisama would be correct, Nobodies tend to act on their memories of emotions and personalities. That aside, there are cases where Nobodies may seem to have emotions left that they shouldn't have--Axel makes a great example here. He tends to have more of a cheery, joking personality, which fans have seen on his original, Lea, in BBS, though there are a certain few cutscenes in Days where he acts outright ticked off, and in KH2, he seems flat out desperate to get Roxas back. I would advise looking up cutscenes of different members from KH2 to get a feel for the idea.

Also, I believe Man--ahem, Xemnas, controls darkness, though all Nobodies seem to have some minor control over it as they can create dark corridors to get them where they want to go, and Roxas is said to control light.

And you're reserved, 'Niisama.

haybalebarn
02-20-2012, 10:44 PM
From what I read, Xemnas controled Nothing, not darkness, though I'm sure that they appeared so similar in the games that it didn't make much of a difference.

Can you reserve me for a character or two? Hopefully I won't be too much of a hassle for all of you KH fans with my lack of knowledge, but I've always liked the concept and the rp seems like it could be very interesting. Now, off to go find a good Let's Play of Kingdom Hearts Two youtube!

Winter
02-20-2012, 10:53 PM
Name: Xima, though she definitely prefers Bastia
Appearance: Xima is often referred to by those who knew Mia as a more gothic reflection of her original self. She stands in at about 5' 9" with a lean body, and lightly tanned skin. One of her most noticeable features is her eyes, which are an odd shade of blue, but there's also her hair, which is purple and falls straight down to her lower back. She is often see wearing a black knee-length dress with short, puffed sleeves and a puffed skirt, and a pair of brown boots that go to her mid-calf. She's also usually seen with her violin case slung across her back, though it looks less like a violin case and more like a miniature coffin. She tends to look sad or distant, though when she does fake emotional expressions, she does a very good job.
Personality: Xima tends to be the quiet around everyone but those she considers her friends, around whom she opens up, becoming kind and joking, almost motherly. To total strangers, she might be quiet, but she also comes across as the kind of person you and go to to ask for help finding someplace or someone, and she will do exactly that if you take the time to ask. She is a bit harsh on herself, though, clinging to the memory of her somebody and wishing her fate could have been different. She's comes across as being a bit more in touch with the emotions she doesn't have, but the Organization has mostly chalked it up to her abilities with music, a medium used to convey emotions. She can be a bit touchy about certain matters, almost flat out refusing to go by the name given to her by the Organization, but she hates being called Mia even more--which is why she tends to have such a short fuse with a certain old friend of Mia's known as Gekkou. While she seems to be fully intent on tearing the Organization apart, she does have a soft spot for Demyx.
History: Originally known as Mia, Xima's original self was a very gifted concert violinist who found herself in Traverse Town after losing her world to Heartless. She lived there happily until the Heartless of an obsessed fan attacked her and stole her heart. When she woke up as a Nobody under the care of Organization XIII, she had no idea what was going on. Left with no one but a smiling and very odd blond man who seemed to have close to no idea what he was doing to explain the facts of her new life to her, Xima quickly came to dislike the Organization members aside from the friendly musician. After having been with them a few months "getting used to her new life," Xemnas approached her with the offer of a position that she immediately turned down. In spite of this, she was pestered about it because of her musical abilities until she ended up just leaving the Castle That Never Was to get away from them, though she never fully escaped them. The Organization stopped harassing her as much, though. She refused to go by the name they gave her, and decided to go by the name Bastia instead. She quickly decided on trying to live a normal, peaceful, life under the disguise of a complete person, returning to Traverse Town, where Mia had lived before. What she didn't count on was getting constantly bothered by an old friend of Mia's and running into others like her, including Mia's boyfriend and what might be another piece of Mia. Needless to say, life isn't very slow for her, though she fully intends to try and tear down the Organization for both their mission and their methods.
Element: Sound
Weapon: Mia's old violin combined with her use of sound, sometimes her case, and her Lessers
Lesser Nobody: Sirens (http://fav.me/d4pzcw2) are considered to be a more feminine subspecies of Dusk, they resemble faceless women marionettes that float through the air and share the Dusks knife-like hands. Sirens are also known for their pack-like grouping tendencies and intelligence, as well as playfulness. They enjoy trying to befriend women and children willing to play with them, but also tend to be wary of men. Their strength lies mainly in numbers as they are not the strongest Lessers out there. Bastia shares a kind of telepathic link with them, which she considers just as helpful as it is annoying because they like to pester her. Provided there's nothing else to do, they may talk her into playing with them. They refer to her as "Lady."
Theme Song: Monochrome Frame-Kanon Wakeshima (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve2SBzTVsOE) If you bother listening and reading the lyrics, I see this as her feelings towards Mia and the fact she can't feel anymore.
Other: She seems to like Kanon Wakeshima music, in spite the fact it's usually the depressing stuff that she picks to play. Oh, and she's known for singing, too, when she's in a "good mood." Also, she seems to share a mind with her variations, which can lead to as much confusingness and hilarity you can think of.

Name: Artemis
Appearance: Artemis is just one of those people that you want to protect the moment you look at her. She's tiny compared to the others around her at 5' even and slim-bodied, those around her tend to treat her as though she's incredibly fragile. It isn't just her size that grabs people's attention, either, her large blue eyes (the same odd shade as Bastia's), which seem to project her emotions, grab just as much attention. Her face is framed by mostly shoulder-length pale blonde hair and her skin is pale, though not sickly pale. She runs around wearing a knee-length and somewhat frilly white sundress with white sandals, the kind that tie up, and over that she sometimes wears a black hooded cloak that goes down to her mid-calf. She's almost always smiling, and rarely ever alone--typically she's clinging to Apollo, but she spends a lot of time around Bastia when she can, and gives off a kind of feel-good aura.
Personality: Artemis is like a ball of sunshine in a dark place, to sum it up in a few words. She's bright, she's cheerful, and she's friendly as can be. She's also curious as can be, wanting to know about anything she doesn't quite understand, and likes to meet people. Yes, Artemis has a bit of a childish disposition, but she is quite capable of being serious when it's required, but it isn't required very often. She can be more of a mother hen figure than Bastia, seeing as she absolutely hates seeing people hurt or upset, and when she sees anyone hurt or upset, she will insist on healing them or trying to cheer them up. She is incredibly protective of those she cares for (particularly Apollo and Bastia, but there are others) and will do anything for them, but if you're in that category, chances are that she's likely to cling to you as well. She really hates violence, and will try to have people talk things out peacefully rather than fight, if she can help it, but she also understands that there are some fights she just can't stop.
History: Artemis's life really doesn't begin as many years ago as her appearance would suggest, as she remembers nothing of herself before waking up on the pull-out bed of a sofa in an apartment that felt strangely familiar, next to a dark haired girl about four years ago. Neither had any memories of themselves before that, only vague, fleeting memories of a girl named Mia, which led the pair to create their own names. The dark-haired girl became Kira, and Artemis chose Lila at the time, and knowing that the apartment wasn't theirs and they couldn't explain why they were there and Mia wasn't, they left the place behind, not quite sure what would happen to it (what they certainly didn't expect was for the friend of Mia's who owned the place to leave the apartment alone). After working lots and lots of odd jobs around the town and spending more nights than they ever wanted in a sort of halfway house where they shared a room with who knew how many people, they eventually managed to get a permanent residence at another hotel, and then a few months later, Artemis found a very badly beaten and barely alive boy laying in the street and practically begged Kira to take him home with them so she could try to heal him because for some reason, she felt that she couldn't let him die without at least putting up a huge fight. That was about what it took, too. She was up almost an entire night working on him, to the point that by the time he finally woke up, she was curled up in a ball by his feet on a sofa he didn't remember being set down on, sleeping so hard that a bomb being dropped on the hotel would've woken her. Once she woke up, however, Kira wanted to throw him out, but she refused to let that happen, not wanting him to get hurt again if whatever had hurt him so badly returned, and basically gave Kira no other option than letting her get her way. For her effort, the boy stayed with them. About a year later, they were digging through the library in the Olympus Coliseum when the boy (who had been jumping from one tentative name to another) chose his name from a book that held a compilation of stories about the gods of Olympus, and Lila chose to become Artemis. About a year after that, they found Bastia wandering Traverse Town, and Artemis and Kira felt their connection to the Nobody immediately, while Apollo recognized her face. Eventually, they ended up moving back into Mia's old hotel room with her, and they found Nox some time after that. More recently, Kira has gone off on her own, and Artemis misses her a bit, but at the same time she's also grateful that she isn't there to harass Apollo.
Weapon: A staff, composed of a silver rod with a simple silver ball at one end, and topped with a large shard of quartz-looking crystal held in place by a silver webwork that helps her cast her magic, which is heavily based on light and healing magic, though she knows a few other element spells.
Theme Song: Skip Turn Step-Kanon Wakeshima (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwZXh9__MeA&feature=related) I can just see Artemis dancing in the rain and having fun, and it's got that upbeat, playful kind of beat to it.
Other: She's another piece of Bastia's original self (and shares a mind with everyone else who is), but she's made entirely good emotions. Bastia and Apollo will do anything to keep the Organization from knowing about her.

Name: Nox
Age: Technically, about four or so, though she looks...older
Appearance: Though taller than Artemis, Nox is still on the shorter end of Mia's variations at 5' 3" and she's got a look to her that makes her seem both young and old at the same time. Her hair is a golden blonde that clings to face at chin length, as well as eyes that are that same strange golden shade, which really marks her as the odd one out among people. She wears a simple crimson long sleeve shirt that she's managed to stretch the neck and sleeves on because she pulls on them so much with a pair of slightly baggy jeans and black tennis shoes. She tends to look somewhere between apathetic and thoughtful, but is prone to getting incredibly twitchy around a lot of people who have hearts, hence why she's tugged her shirt neck and sleeves so much. Often, she can be found with a single Shadow either tailing her or clinging to her. However, the moment she steps into the shadows or darkness, her body seems to be swallowed by shadows and she looks much more like a Heartless, her eyes even trade their human look for a pair of bright yellow, pupil-less orbs. She also loses her ability to talk, which irritates her to no end.
Personality: As a Heartless, it's a miracle Nox has much of a personality at all. She tries less to feel than Bastia does, though she's developed a bit of a 'liking' towards Bastia and Artemis as well as Apollo. She comes across as a bit shy towards people, and can become rather jumpy around people with hearts when there are a lot of them around, though not because she's fighting the urge to steal hearts; rather it's because she can't feel hearts. She is protective of lesser heartless, particularly Shadows, and those attempting to harm them for what she deems to be no good reason will get a nasty earful about it. When she does speak up, she tends to be blunt and sarcastic for the most part, unless someone gets her or one of the others really fired up.
History: Once Mia split, Nox was freed into the world, however, whereas Bastia left the Organization behind as soon as she could, Nox tried to stay with the largest congregation of Heartless she could for as long as she could, though something about her prevented her from feeling and having the rampant urge to collect hearts like most Heartless do. She knew she was odd, but she had no idea where she could go, so she stayed, eventually coming to stand up for the Shadows which were often sent on suicidal data collection visits to other Heartless, however she couldn't find it in her to stand up to who she found in command of the Heartless--Maleficent. Eventually she got sick of seeing other Heartless die and left, drawing a bit of a following of Shadows and a few others with her, though she refused to keep them under her command, telling them she would call on them if she needed their help, and went off to explore the worlds. A single Shadow still seems to come back to visit her regularly, and can often be found trailing after her or clinging to her when he does come to see her. She only ran into Bastia and the others a few months ago and has been with them ever since, partly because she wants to do right, but also partly because she thinks that in getting rid of the Nobodies of the Organization she will be able to save more of her own kind.
Weapon: A pair of what appear to be two red fans with bladed edges, and she seems to have an affinity for fire magic. She might call in some of her Heartless friends if she really needs help, but tries to avoid it.
Theme Song: Kajitsu no Keikoku-Kanon Wakeshima (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InDp0PBhAdc&feature=related) Because I just see it, song makes me think of people turning to Heartless/Nobodies, and finding out they made a big mistake. Nox knows she's a big mistake.
Other: Shares a mind with the rest of Mia's variations, which can lead to all sorts of awkwardness and/or hilarity. She can also communicate with Heartless in an almost telepathic manner.

Enkaku_Kumori
02-21-2012, 09:05 PM
Mr. Manse--er, Xemnas actually controlled the element of Nothing....what the heck that means no one knows, but it allowed him to pull you into that cool silvery place at the final boss fight of KH2.

Oh and a reserve pleases~

Winter
02-21-2012, 09:12 PM
We clarified that already, Chibi. And okay, reserved you be.

Enkaku_Kumori
02-21-2012, 09:17 PM
We clarified that already, Chibi. And okay, reserved you be.

I know you did, but it's nice to get a confirmation twice~ Thankies!

Winter
02-21-2012, 09:25 PM
Not really, when it's easily confirmed, it just gets repetitive.

haybalebarn
02-22-2012, 09:41 PM
Don't feel like deleting this, but my old placeholders were waay old.

Enkaku_Kumori
02-26-2012, 04:27 AM
A'ight. Let's do dis.

Name: Ziaxim

Appearance: Despite his preference to white, Ziaxim wears the standard Organization cloak but with pointed shoulders, like Demyx and Xigbar. At first the sleeves are rather tight, then bell out at the wrist and cover his hands to half his finger-length. Other times his cloak flows out from behind him, making him look like and overgrown bat; unlike the other members though, his wears fancy black dress shoes instead of boots, hearkening back to his gentleman nature. Every time he takes off his hood, he also puts on a white top hat, which he owned in his past life. His hair is jet black and falls across his forehead and some strands brush annoyingly into his eyes, which are also a dark color. He is a little pale, but that could be because everything else is black, bringing out white further. He also carries around a black cane with a silver skull on top of it, another possession of his previous life.

Oddly enough, under the cloak you can see that he wears white clothing. And he absolutely refuses to roll up his sleeves, ever. If you manage to catch a peek at his arms, then you'll notice that they're covered in bandages, but he'll never tell you why.

Personality: Ziaxim is like the gentleman he was in his previous life. Cordial and polite to everyone he meets, even if the person is a total jerk. But, his time as a Nobody and part of the Organization also gave him a cold and scheming nature, credit to Zexion and Vexen's "training". He is a very smart person, who can make up plots that go exactly the way he wants, and no one knows they were puppets to his hands until it was far too late. (Simply put, he's a Chessmaster (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheChessmaster?from=Main.Chessmaster)) Sometimes, mainly when he's talking to someone he doesn't like or the subject of the conversation is amusing, you can see him talking with a sarcastic smirk. He usually doesn't like a lot of fighting and prefers to stay in one spot and use his control over Metal to do his work.

If he does happen to get into one of his angry phases, he turns completely cold and has absolutely no regrets or morals for anyone or anything he destroys. Yet at the same time he seems in control of his rage, holding back until the crucial moment, taunting people all the while. Despite his tactics of leading his army from the back, he is very powerful.

History: Ziaxim originally lived a quiet, peaceful life in Twilight Town by the name Izami. An absolute gentleman, most would describe him, he would give you anything you wanted and ask for nothing in return, because he was selfless like that. So how could the most selfless, wonderful person be brutally murdered in the back of an alley like street scum? His body was found in a lake of his own blood, there was a fist-sized hole in his chest and his heart was gone, as if it had been ripped out. No one ever found the culprit, and no one felt the same after hearing the news of the perfect gentleman dying a horrible death.

Izami woke days afterwards, refreshed, physically whole, but there was a little downside. He was a Nobody. He could not feel emotions. Not only that, but people couldn't see him. Izami soon spiraled into a state of depression, brought on by the shock of his death, the empty feeling of well...emptiness, and the fact that even though he tried to be the best person there was, there was enough darkness in his heart to attract a Heartless. After a period of sulking and feeling downright sorry for himself, Izami took up the subject of human psychology, exploring and researching the darker parts of humanity. In his research, Izami deduced that humans were mainly greedy and self-centered, which is what created Heartless and why Heartless hunted them. Izami was neither of those things, and he realized that his heart was simply too filled with light, and the Heartless didn't like it.

The Organization found him then, a very polite gentleman, but there was something...off about his eyes. They seemed world-weary, yet at the same time amused. As if he were silently laughing at the world and all the trouble they were in because of their own mistakes. Xigbar was the one found him, and Izami creeped him out, to say the least. He took him to Xemnas, who renamed the Nobody Ziaxim. The newly-dubbed Ziaxim slightly unnerved the leader as well, he wasn't up to battles, but he had an excellent brain, so Zexion and Vexen were to "do something with him", or so it was put. Zexion patiently explained the rules and goals of the Organization, and Vexen even let him help in some of his experiments. The three formed a team of geniuses, and of course Lexaeus had to be added into the equation, being Zexion's friend and all. When the time came to go to Castle Oblivion, Ziaxim went with his three friends. As they were cut down, one by one, Ziaxim truly realized the danger he was in, and so did Zexion. By this time Zexion was the only person left, and he knew Ziaxim was too weak to fight Sora or Riku, so he urged him to run and tell the Organization what happened. Ziaxim did so, but he never made it far. Axel found him just before he escaped, and gave him an almost fatal beating before Ziaxim managed to call a Corridor of Darkness and escape.

Ziaxim never went back to the Organization though. All of his true friends were gone, and he was thoroughly disgusted at the betrayal of their own members. Of course Marluxia and Larxene were dead, but it did not change anything. He went off on his own, trying to live a single life and forget the Organization. He was listed among the deaths at Castle Oblivion. It was a great surprise when he was found in his old home of Twilight Town, quite alive, but he vehemently refused to go back to the Organization and attacked Saix when the Nobody tried to drag him back. Now he wanders, trying to avoid any contact witht he Organization.

Element: Metal

Weapon: A silver-topped cane that has a sword inside of it. Because it's made of Metal, Ziaxim usually manipulates the weapon into whatever he wants.

Lesser Nobody: Ziaxim's own twisted creations are called Spider Nobodies, aptly named for their multiple arms and the ability to shoot an adhesive substance from the said arms. They have four eyes, pitch black with glowing red centers. They have emaciated, twisted human-like forms, but they have six extra arms growing from their backs, the arms are twice as long as regular arms and covered with sharp, thin blades. They have no mouth, and are dressed in a very tight-fitting silver cloak that bears the Nobody symbol on the chest. Usually, they fight by shooting a very adhesive substance from their hands, which the use to drag their prey closer, which they then tear it apart using the blades on their extra arms. They can leap ridiculously high and climb virtually anything and are insanely fast, which is what makes them so hard to hit.

Theme Song: Kashmir by Led Zepplin. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfR_HWMzgyc) I have absolutely no idea why, either XDD I can just see Ziaxim spacing out and singing this to himself XD

((Yay first one down!!))

Winter
02-26-2012, 04:34 AM
Hey, look, it's the gentleman! ...Now where's Artemis's psycho buddy? XD Anyway, accepted.

Enkaku_Kumori
02-26-2012, 04:45 AM
Hey, look, it's the gentleman! ...Now where's Artemis's psycho buddy? XD Anyway, accepted.

He's coming! XDD Thankies~

Winter
02-26-2012, 04:50 AM
I know. XD You're welcome.

Enkaku_Kumori
02-26-2012, 05:07 AM
Name: Saxoris

Appearance: Saxoris doesn't look like someone who's 27, more like 20. His skin is a lovely shade of tan, sort of like the color of coffee, and his hair goes down to his waist and is red. And not fire-orange red, I mean drenched-in-blood red; and for some reason it's always very unruly, in way it's like Marluxia's hair. And for some reason his eyes are red too, and they're his natural color. He wears a white t-shirt with a red trenchcoat over it, and black Tripp pants decorated with chains and studs and somehow he can sneak up on people without being heard. He has huge black steel-toe boots and don't forget the katana strapped to his belt.

Personality: Saxoris is a bit of a jerk, he holds himself higher over everyone and acts as if other are toys to be played with at his expense. He hates it if this behavior is turned on him though, which is why he hates the Organization. He is rebel, always bucking the system and doing whatever he wants, whenever he wants. And if someone tries to tell him what to do they get a katana in the face. Saxoris is capable of being nice, believe it or not, he can even be as genteel as Ziaxim, but this is rare. But whenever he gets nice, his sarcastic streak rears its ugly head and he has withering comments for everyone. Saxoris always acts as if he's searching for something, besides his heart.

History: Saxoris lived a quiet life in Traverse Town, he never disturbed anyone, and was honestly glanced over a lot as an individual. Despite no one noticing him, Saxoris had ambitions. He wanted something better than what life was giving him, he wanted to be better. Not only that, but he was constantly searching for something. He had no idea what he was searching for, he just had to find something. He never got to find it though. One day while wandering the streets of Traverse Town, a Heartless jumped out of the shadows and ripped his heart out.

Saxoris awoke some time later, super pissed and with a figure in black standing over him. The person requested that the new Nobody come with him. Saxoris didn't really want to go, but tagged along nonetheless. The person introduced himself as Luxord, and went to explain Saxoris that he was a part of Organization XIII and Saxoris had a chance of becoming a member too. Saxoris didn't like the idea, but he went along with it anyway cuz hey, he needed to know what the hell just happened to him. Xemnas took one look at the Nobody and immediately didn't like him, but renamed the man anyway.

Saxoris managed to last three days. Only three days. Every opportunity he got he bucked the system and he didn't do what anyone told him to do, because he HATES being ordered around. He didn't like following rules and wanted to do what he wanted. He did collect hearts and do the missions, but the other members grew to dislike him anyway. (Well, except for Ziaxim, but that's beside the point) On the third day, Saxoris and Xemnas finally clashed, getting into a huge argument and yelling fit. Xemnas finally said that Saxoris either had to change or get out. And in front of every member of the Organization, Saxoris ripped off his cloak and burned it, then scattered the ashes at Xemnas' feet. Then he basically said: "Fine, piss off. I didn't like being here anyway, good riddance." Then he walked out and left without another word.

He went back to Traverse Town, his hometown, drifting. He was still on his quest to find something, but now included his heart. Saxoris is a VERY angry person. He lost his heart, and he feels as if he's been cheated of something in his life. He hates other people who have hearts, because of how they can have emotions and lead normal, uneventful lives without having some Keyblade Wielder or Organization member coming around the corner to knock your brains out.

Element: Sun. It's sort of like summoning fire, but this fire is golden and blazes much, much hotter than actual fire. Not to mention it explodes. When Saxoris activates his full potential, he starts glowing golden and sometimes it looks like he's on fire. He can make things spontaneously combust or explode in daylight. During the nighttime, his power is considerably weakened but not totally gone. (Because moonlight is the sun's rays reflected off the moon so HAHA I FOUND A LOOPHOLE.)

Weapon: A katana strapped around his belt named Gin’iro Kaze ("Silver Wind"). However, this is not a normal katana. It changes. It is a weapon that bends completely to Saxoris' will, he can shout commands to it and the sword with actually obey him. Saxoris can do many things with it, but his most common attacks are making the blade grow longer and using it like a whip. If he says the sword's name then it can summon a razor wind that can cut the right through clothing.

Lesser Nobody: Saxoris created his Scorpion Nobodies after his fascination for the creature, but he made some changes. The creatures look like horse-sized scorpions, but are silver with intricate black patterns. Instead of two pincers they have four, and are jointed so they can bend like thumbs. The pincers rotate, which allows the Nobodies to bury underground and dig through practically anything. All along their backs are hedgehog-like quills, which can puff up and shoot off its back, and they don't stop. Those quills will literally chase you down until they hit you or they're destroyed. The Nobodies are incredibly fast, their tails can strike with the blink of an eye, and their most powerful attack is a spinning attack very similar to Kurt Zisa's. Their only disadvantage is that they can only attack things directly in front of them, but their only weakness is their eyes so you have to get in front of them to attack.

Theme Song: Saints and Sinners by Godsmack. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bngm3auOZWo) Lyrics are here. (http://www.metrolyrics.com/saints-and-sinners-lyrics-godsmack.html) There's just so Saxoris that it's amazing XD

And then Der Meister by Rammstein. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u3EJFeKYc0)

Other: He's a cocky lil' bastard.

Winter
02-26-2012, 05:13 AM
Yay! Artemis's psycho buddy! XD He's accepted.

Enkaku_Kumori
02-27-2012, 02:42 AM
Okies here are the rest of my planned characters:

Name: Karxy

Appearance: Kyra is often described as "very pretty" by those who would bother to describe her. She is very shy and modest about admitting it and gets very flustered is anyone ever compliments her look. She has a heart-shaped face, with lightly tanned skin and beautiful dark brown eyes. Her hair hangs a bit below her shoulders, about shoulder blade level, and is a lightish gold-blond. She wears a bronze headband in her hair with a little bow and arrow figure on it. Ever since she left the Organization she has switched from wearing the cloak to other things, like dresses and jeans and shirts, more like what a normal teenager would wear.

Personality: Karxy is shy and modest, just like she was when she was a Somebody. She was often very skittish when she joined the Organization and most often ran from anyone she saw coming. She liked to hide out in the library, where Zexion often was, but since the other Nobody never seemed to acknowledge her presence she felt safer in the place. On missions she rarely talked and always tried to complete her objective as quickly as possible and then ran back to the Castle. She finally made a friend when Number XV, Ziaxim, hunted her down and spent the day with her because the other members had pestered him into doing it. She found him polite and very kind and soon he was drawing her out of her shell.

Normally the other members scared her, but making a friend made her more comfortable with the others and she was actually staying around and having conversations with them instead of running back to her room. She and Demyx both had a love for music, and since she wrote poetry and loved books she found a way to befriend Zexion. However her closest friend was Ziaxim, and for some reason she managed to befriend Saxoris int he very short time he had been there. Slowly her battle skills began to improve with the two until she could be a match for anyone within the Organization.

History: Karxy was originally from a universe where the Olympic gods actually existed and often had children with their powers. She was a daughter of the god Apollo, and loved writing poetry and playing music, but her actual power lay within her voice. Whenever she sang, she could put people into a deep sleep and could control their emotions through her voice. One day she had been attacked by some odd creature, and when she managed to kill it another snuck up behind her and ripped out her heart.

She woke up in Twilight Town very confused and wondering why there was a scar above her heart. Then she realized she had no heart. The realization freaked her out and for weeks she wandered, confused and scared. She was discovered by the sixth member, Zexion, who saw her while he was on a mission. Her began following her without her knowing, since he had plans to report her to Xemnas. He decided she was worth it and called Xemnas down to the town to recruit her. Karxy first saw Xemnas she was scared, but once he explained to her what she was and what had happened to her she felt much better. He renamed her Karxy and brought her back to the castle.

The other members were dubious at Zexion's judgement. The girl hardly let them get close to her and was like a ghost in the Castle. When it came time for her to choose a weapon, Xemnas led her to their weapon's room, where she was strangely attracted to a white and silver violin named Nocturne. When she started to play it, her powers began to manifest, and the sound she made could become light, ice, fire, and just about any element according to the tune she played.

Despite her objection to fighting, the other members considered her very valuable to the Organization because of her music. Whenever she played Nocturne, her haunting and heartbreakingly beautiful melodies could not be ignored, and the other members said that whenever Karxy played, it was the closest they have ever felt to having hearts. Unfortunately, she was sent to Castle Oblivion along with Ziaxim. Xemnas believed that her friendship with Ziaxim (who was also a friend of Zexion and Vexen) would eventually turn her into a traitor. She was the first Axel went after, barely a day since they settled down. The fire wielder had made a replica of himself, using Vexen's technology, and sent it after her since she seemed to be the easiest to take down.

Indeed, she did find it difficult to avoid the replica. When she seemed ready to just give up, a book suddenly came flying through the air and trapped the replica within its pages. Zexion happened to be her savior. He had been wandering the upper floors of the castle and heard the commotion, and rushed to see what was up. The two knew that more people would probably try to come for her, and Zexion insisted that she leave, but Karxy said she would not go without telling Ziaxim, but Zexion, fed up by her refusal, sealed her inside of his book. He kept her there for a few days until he had to travel to TWTNW to make a report to Xemnas about their work, on on the way there he stopped at Traverse Town and turned her loose.

Now freed, she decided to travel so the Organization wouldn't find her. Although she changed her clothes, Karxy couldn't find it in herself to get rid of her cloak. It was a part of who she was, so she stores it away. She stayed in Traverse Town, and much to her shock she found her old friend Saxoris there as well. Sometimes they hang out, but neither of them know that Ziaxim is also around.

Element: Sound. But since you already have that, it's Music. By playing a certain tune on her violin, she can summon different elements, like ice and fire and lighting. Her voice, though rarely used, can manipulate the emotions of others or put someone in a deep instantly. Her power of the elements are amplified tenfold by her voice.

Weapon: It took me forever to draw this, so if you steal you will die Russian style. ( http://s692.photobucket.com/albums/vv290/KuroYuugiri/?action=view&current=Nocturne.png) A white and silver violin named Nocturne (makes sense if you know what the word means). Karxy can use it to manipulate sound and make it turn into fire, light, and other elements. Although her special move is making violent, multi-colored lightning bolts. It is known to shapeshift into other instruments, such as a flute, piano, cello, and a guitar on one occasion. But Karxy's most powerful weapon is her voice. When she starts to sing in battle, things get bad REALLY quick.

Lesser Nobody: She has her own race of Nobodies called Divas. They attack by singing and the blades on their feet and hands. They have pink bodies, with a long dress-like piece of clothing. They have no eyes, and a long slit for a mouth. They attack by signing, and their super high-pitched voices can incapacitate someone, and when they are momentarily helpless the Dives cartwheel over and start slashing through intricate dance moves.

Theme Song: Chopin's Nocturne Op.9 No.2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGRO05WcNDk). It's a gorgeous song that I can see Karxy playing this to herself.

Name: Anastasia/Isataxansa/Ranna

Appearance: http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv290/KuroYuugiri/ghfhfhfd-3.png?t=1302918379 Her bangs are actually longer than this, but the stupid thing didn't have the right hairstyle. Her yellow eye is supposed to be completely covered in an emo-fringe hairstyle. Her other eye is an odd light grayish-blue. When she transforms into Ranna, both of her eyes turn yellow; but when Isataxansa takes over her left eye completely disappears, leaving an empty socket behind.

Normally she wears a sleeveless black shirt with two belts crossing over her chest (clipped to the belts are potions, hi-potions, ethers and whatever) Her pack holds all of her extra stuff is a simple dark blue gym bag, one of those bags that you can cram three times as much stuff in than you would think by just looking at it. It's always slung securely over her back, this way her movement isn't restricted when she fights. Below she wears a pair of knee-length jeans and a pair of black military boots that go all the way to the bottom of her knees. A thick black belt is looped through her pants, where a few other things are clipped in as well as her weapon.

The yin-yang necklace is pure, deliberate irony.

Personality: Anastasia seems like a very sweet and lovable person. However most say she is paranoid, for lack of a better word. The first odd signs you would notice while being in her presence was her constantly looking around, as if she thinks there is someone behind her when no one is there. Second is that she is constantly muttering to herself, and sometimes she looks as if she's on the verge of a breakdown. You think she's cracked in the head, and in an ironic way she is. Anastasia herself is kind and sensitive, although she's very easily hurt and offended, but despite this she tries to always do what she thinks is right. She would so anything for a friend or comrade, even if they treat her badly.

And then there's Isataxansa and Ranna. Both of them are two separate entities that share living space inside Anastasia's head. The twist is that all three of them are the same person. But Isataxansa is cold and cynical and cares nothing for others. She is extremely conceited and self-centered and everything she does is always something that would benefit her. Despite this, she is the voice of reason and is by far the most intellectual of the three. The most infuriating thing is while Isataxansa comes off as cruel, her decisions are usually the right ones.

Ranna is a whole different ballgame. She also has little regard for others, but for entirely different reasons. Isataxansa believes herself to be better than others, and Ranna sees others as little more than a snack. Her way of thinking is primal and fragmented, but her more instinctive reasoning has her seeing the truth of things much quicker than the others. She is the voice of intuition and has saved Anastasia in times past. She is very quick to anger and she reacts swiftly to her anger--which is, in other words, beating people to a senseless pulp.

History: Anastasia's past is a bit twisted, to put it lightly. She used to be a kind, friendly girl going through her life. She wasn't overly special, or at least she didn't really thin so. But for some reason she was, or maybe she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time when a Heartless got hungry and attacked her. Needless to say, she stood no match against the creature and she lost herself in the darkness.

She split then, into a Nobody and a Heartless. Her Nobody was much like herself, except she looked older and she was much more cruel. The Nobody also called herself Anastasia and retained a human form for herself, which eventually led Organization XIII to her. It was just in its early stages and not even all of Ansem's apprentices had fallen yet. Xemnas "recruited" her and gave her a new name, Isataxansa, but ultimately she looked after herself. She was never dedicated to the Organization's cause and was more likely to wander off and do her own thing than follow orders. It was because of this that Xemnas never gave her a true number and just referred to her as Number X (the X being literal here, not the symbol for ten) She retained all of her memories of her previous self, but she never felt the sense of loss as her comrades did. Rather, after a year of living as a Nobody, she started to welcome the change and feel more comfortable in it.

On the other side of the split heart, Ranna wandered as Heartless are wont to do. She also retained a human-looking form, although it was a bit more vague. She had a head and torso, along with two yellow eyes and a widely grinning face, but below the waist was nothing but a mass of shifting shadows. Unlike Anastasia, Ranna had much longer hair that always drifted behind her and four tentacle-like appendages growing out of her back. She had no desire to gain back the rest of her heart either and was content to just live out her life hunting others. It's this mindset that led to so much trouble later on.

One day, the Nobody and Heartless inevitably met. It was quite by accident, naturally, but the moment they looked at each other they immediately recognized the other for who they were: the other half of their split heart. Rather than feel elation, as some might have, they were instantly repulsed by each other. They attacked without a second thought. Isataxansa knew that her Heartless had the power to reunite them, since she was the one holding the heart. She thought that is she could kill the Heartless then her heart would disappear--she was not a Keyblade weilder, so her heart would not go to Kingdom Hearts. Even though they were both good fighters, Isataxansa eventually won through her spells and power. However, instead of disappearing, as she hoped, her heart immediately raced back into her and united the Nobody and Heartless.

Anastasia woke up with only the scattered pieces of memories to give her any clue as to how she got there. She felt sick and nauseated, and she could hear voices screaming in her head and for a moment she thought it was going to explode. suddenly someone was bending over her and asking her if she was okay. She passed out before she could answer. You would think that with her heart back everything would be fine and dandy and filled with cotton-candy unicorn dreams, but that was far from the case. Isataxansa and Ranna had grown so fond of themselves and what they had become that their minds refused to merge together, even if their bodies did. The result was three separate minds crammed into the same body. Anastasia was usually in control, since it was her body after all, but ever since she was reborn she has always had the voices of Isataxansa and Ranna whispering in her head in a neverending stream of background music. Her memories of her times as a Nobody and Heartless are disjointed and often unclear, and she shies away from those memories, thinking them to be too terrible to contemplate, so she only has a general idea of what happened in the past two years of her life.

When she woke up she was in a nice room, and there was a man sitting at a desk, reading a book. He immediately leaped to his feet when he heard her and began asking her all sorts of questions: if she was alright and what happened to her. Ana fearfully replied that she did not know, and the man introduced himself as Doctor Caesura. He could tell that Ana wasn't quite in good condition and offered to let the girl travel with him, because he thought it would be nice to have some company and he's just a nice guy like that. The two of them occasionally hop across worlds, but Ana likes Traverse Town because many of her memories show her living there.

Weapon: Shockingly enough, Anastasia can summon a Keyblade at times, called Divided Heart. (http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv290/KuroYuugiri/001-1.png?t=1316922373) It can sense the presence of Nobodies and Heartless, but Ana rarely wields it because Isa and Ranna flip out whenever she even touches it. The Keyblade chose her because she used to be a Nobody and Heartless, and light and darkness seemed to have achieved a tenacious balance within her. It was believed that she would know the dangers of darkness and avoid it, but it didn't quite work out that way.

She likes using her bolas a lot better, which used to be Isataxansa's weapon. She remembers vaguely how to use it, but she likes magic a lot better. Because Caesura is a magician, he is teaching her how to use many spells.

Theme Song: I Can't Remember by Alice in Chains. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PYsSRXJzGk) I dunno, this just sounds like Anastasia arguing with herself and her feelings towards Isa and Ranna.

Other: Anastasia herself has nothing particularly special about her, except for one thing: she can relinquish control of her body and let Isataxansa or Ranna take over. When that happens she turns into whoever is in control.

Isataxansa had control over the element of Decay when she existed (and this could indirectly let her have control over Poison as well) If she wasn't reeling in her power then her mere presence would cause everything around her to decay: wood rotted, stone crumbled, and metal rusted. If she touched someone and let loose her power then they could shrivel up and become a sack of skin and bones in a matter of minutes, the same went when she uncovers her eye. She doesn't do this as often as you would think, since it makes the terrain quite difficult to traverse afterwards. Also, whenever she wields a weapon it immediately becomes poisonous.

Ranna can move in and out of shadows as easily as a fish moves through water. Because she has no legs, she can also move inhumanely fast. Because she is surrounded by shadows, she can also manipulate them to some extent, flaring it out like a cloak or wings. Her main use is her tentacles, which can stretch out to ridiculous lengths and grab onto anything with an unnatural strength.

Enkaku_Kumori
02-27-2012, 02:44 AM
CHARACTER LIMITS.

Name: Doctor Caesura (pronounced 'KAI-sura')

Appearance: He is the blond dude in this comic. (http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/149/1/e/1eec40796746885f3bb7c01833af4672.png) No, the pic is not mine, but ever since I read this comic I cannot get the blond-Doctor mental image out of my head.

Personality: Doctor Caesura is a quiet individual, although not from shyness or low self esteem. He simply does not like to raise his voice or make overly dramatic overtures. People say that they have rarely seen a man who is kinder than Caesura; the Doctor is gentle to everyone and everything, save for people he believes are his enemies. He has been known to bring in and shelter nearly anything, whether it be kittens or a near-insane girl he found lying in the streets of Traverse Town. Many of the scorned people find a friend in him. Caesura does not discriminate and he actually seems to welcome uniqueness.

Despite this, the Doctor can be quite fierce when angered. He comes from a place called the World of Mana, which has some of the best magic-users ever known. He uses every type of magic to fight, and when you harm someone he cares about he will go all out on you. And because he's a Doctor he knows exactly where to hit to take people down as quickly as possible.

History: Caesura originally came from a world where magic was abundant as water and air. This is called the World of Mana by many since there are few recordings of the actual name of the world. It's inhabitants never knew of Heartless or any such weapons as the Keyblade, but they were very aware of the forces of Light and Dark and magic. Caesura spent his time studying to be a doctor, which in his world required both a proficient skill in magic and more mundane practices. But, despite this, Caesura always loved to travel and wanted to got o different worlds one day.

He managed to do that when adventurers came to his world on a Gummi Ship, an he persuaded them to take him along when they left. For a few months they traveled together, then once he got enough money to buy his own ship they parted ways and he spent his time hopping worlds. It was on one of these trips that he found Anastasia in Traverse Town, half insane and very sick. His doctoring instincts kicked in and he nursed her back to health, then kept her with him as company since she obviously had no idea what to do with himself. They now travel together with Caesura, and he's teaching her some of his world's magic.

Weapon: Caesura often uses magic in his battles, but even he gets tired after a while. Whenever this happens he cranks out the halberd. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Halberdier-corps.jpg) It is a weapon he forged himself back on his world, and he imbued different elements in it to make it almost unbreakable and able to damage enemies much more than a regular weapon. For example, it can damage Heartless and Nobodies.

Theme Song: If the Doctor had a theme song, it would be A River Flows in You. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4wUfZD6oc&feature=related)

Other:

Winter
02-27-2012, 04:14 AM
*laughs* Oh Chibi, how well our own chaaracters seem to compliment each other here. XD I can see Bas and Karxy seriously screwing people up together. Oh, and the confusion over Apollo's name should be fun! Then there's the fact Bas and Nox are like what Isa and Ranna could have been, and Artemis and Caesura are...well, very similar all the way around.

Accepted, if you didn't think so from the comment above.

Enkaku_Kumori
02-28-2012, 12:35 AM
Lol don't they? XD the Apollo thing will be funny as hell, I can tell you. And Caesura and Artemis will become firends very, very quickly. Just don't be around when he decides to go all axe craxy though (literally.)

Winter
02-28-2012, 12:58 AM
I can already tell--wahoo confusion and annoyance time! XD I'm sure that if he does, somebody will pull the cute little girl out of the way.

Enkaku_Kumori
02-28-2012, 02:02 AM
Lol when does that not happen? XD But yay for pulling her away, ause that axe has quite a long reach :D

Winter
02-28-2012, 02:06 AM
True, true. XD Lol, considering she has at least Apollo and Bas wrapped around her fingers, and her fade ability, I'm she'll be safe from the halberd.

Name: Xens, though he prefers Apollo
Appearance: Apollo is what most would consider a stereotypical emo by appearance--he's pale-skinned, kind of lanky, he's got an overall dark color scheme going on, and his hair...it does the "emo flippy thing." He stands in at around 5' 9", and has less prominent muscles than you would expect with his weapon of choice. His pale skin is brought out even more by all the black on him, his face is framed by inky black hair that hangs jaggedly around his chin while his bangs are brushed to the right side of his face, often to the point it obscures his right eye, and his eyes are a pale shade of blue-green, and lacking anything close to eyeliner around them. He wears a simple pair of dark blue jeans with a black t-shirt under a black coat similar to, but noticeably different from the coats the Organization members wear. He's also known for wearing black leather gloves and black steel-toe work boots (partly to keep Kira from stepping on his toes as much), and often feels cold to the touch, though he doesn't notice it. Typically he has Artemis stuck to his side, not that he minds.
Personality: Apollo is a fair bit more quiet than his near-constant companion, Artemis, but he doesn't mind explaining what he can to her, seeing as she's got him wrapped around her fingers. He's not outgoing, but is fairly friendly, however not incredibly trusting of others until he has been around them for some time. He seems to be fond of Bastia, joking with her about "the old days" and teasing each her just as much as she teases him, however when it comes to anything serious, he'll keep an eye on both of them and try to make sure neither gets hurt too badly. He has a particular fear of Dusks that turns him into a bit of a mess, however, leaving the people around him to step up in fights where they are involved. He has a habit of thinking of the others around him more than himself.
History: Before Apollo became Xens, he was Sen. Sen was a fairly happy guy who considered himself lucky to have the life he lived--he had everything he could have ever asked for, which wasn't a ton. He had a decent family, a fairly stable household, a small but tightly knit group of friends, and Mia. He grew up with Mia, listening to her play her violin and sing first from afar, as they were next-door neighbors, and then close up once he got the courage to talk to her. This was the start of a beautiful friendship that would eventually became more, after their home world was lost to the Heartless and Mia ended up in Traverse Town alone while Sen and his parents ended up escaping there together. A short time afterwards, he found Mia again, alone, upset, and in need of a home, so he and his family took the girl in. Life went on and changed surprisingly little from what it had been before, the biggest change being that he and Mia eventually started dating--otherwise, life was hanging out, listening to Mia's little street corner performances, and helping out people in Traverse Town. Mia moved out and took up a permanent residence in a friend's hotel just before she turned seventeen, where she lived quite happily for about a year and a half before the incident with the Heartless of a fan--something Sen never found out about. To him, she had just disappeared, and losing her absolutely crushed him. Sen got careless, and then about three months later, he was attacked by a Heartless on his way home from grocery shopping and had his heart taken from him.

He woke up in The Castle That Never Was, thanks to the fact that Axel was out wandering around, however he didn't stay very long. After Finding out about Xima from Demyx, he snapped, not quite understanding what had happened to her or himself, and ended up trying to break out of The Castle That Never Was. What ended up happening was that rather than dealing with him, Xemnas deemed him unstable and gave the order to have him eliminated. Why they sent Dusks, no one will ever know, but the creatures attacked him unrelentingly, following him across worlds until he somehow found his way to Traverse again and there passed out from exhaustion and his multiple injuries, where the Dusks left him to die. However, he was found shortly after he was left by a young girl clad in nothing but white who sent a jolt of emotions through him every time she touched his bare skin and her polar opposite. Finally the smaller girl (who would eventually become known as Artemis) pleaded the other into taking him with them to their apartment to try and heal him. Once healed, the girl insisted he stay, and he became a permanent member of the household, though he gave up on trying to ask the girls anything or trying to find Xima, though they found her about two years later anyway. A year after meeting the girls, he chose his name out of a collection of stories of the gods in a library in the Olympus Coliseum, which the girl chose the pair to. Once finding Xima, they moved into Mia's old apartment with her and have been there ever since, helping her plot.
Element: Ice
Weapon: A huge scythe, which he calls Eternity, which has a black metal handle and it's blade is dark blue, white and silver. It stands roughly the same height as him and the blade is pretty big--it's the kind of weapon you'd think that he wouldn't be able to pick up, let alone use.
Lesser Nobody: N/A
Theme Song: Somewhere I Belong-Linkin Park (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vL0azTb8DM) There are so many ways to apply this song to Apollo, but mostly, I see it as describing his past and what he hopes for.
Other: If you haven't noticed yet--it's a bad idea to go after Artemis with him around.

Name: Lillie
Appearance:Lillie (http://winter-oneechan.deviantart.com/#/d4rj2db)*I drew this, steal and die!*
Lillie is one of those faces you just don't forget--she doesn't look like most other girls. At about 5' 7", her height and lean body are about the only things about her that one might consider normal. She has lower back length hair that's a snowy silver color which seems to catch people's attention, as do her eyes, which are pale gray in color and childish. She is often seen wearing a blue dress that goes down a few inches below her knees with a pair brown cowboy-style boots, and a simple sort of white capelet shrug to cover her shoulders held in place by a single blue ribbon. She wears a simple chain-link bracelet around her left wrist that is adorned with a few pins covered in brightly colored designs, as well as a single charm that looks like an orb of some kind of light blue stone held in place by a spiral of metal wrapped around it.
Personality: On the outside, Lillie is a fairly happy-go-lucky kind of girl who finds a bit of humor in most things. She's incredibly animated when her movements are concerned, which helps when you consider the fact that she's mute, though she isn't beyond writing things down on paper or tracing letters out on palms when people don't understand her odd sign language, though it annoys her greatly. She's almost always smiling to some degree, and she seems to understand a lot more than most would think where emotions are concerned. She is most often friendly and kind, willing to help out others in a tough place when she can, but she also has her 'demons' as well. Uses her cheery outward personality to hide a mind tormented by the constant thought that she is weak and a horrible person due to her past, and often haunted by the knowledge that she never told her companion who she was, taunted by things she's never had the chance to say because being mute made it harder than it already was to let out. Part of her reasoning behind helping is to find a way get back to her world and prove to herself that she isn't weak and so she can work up the courage to tell her constant companion some of the things she should have told him years ago, when they met in her "third life". She is incredibly wary of Nox.
History: Lillie was a girl named Kari once. Kari had the life that all her friends wanted--sure, she lived with a single father because he and her mother's relationship just hadn't worked out, but they were on relatively good terms and she saw her mother regularly, she made good grades in school, she was a member of the art club, whose work was littered around the school, and she had long-time best friend turned boyfriend, Nabi Mizawa. The thing was, Nabi came from a very upper-class family, which lead to the end of her "first life" when they were both kidnapped and held for ransom. Unfortunately, even once the ransom was paid, both of them were shot and killed rather than returned to their families. What neither was expecting was to wake up in sort of underlayer world referred to as the Underground or UG and be forced to play a game in which they were supposed to complete a mission every day for seven days, and they would be given a second chance at life if they won. Unfortunately for Kari, she was eliminated during the middle of the week in attempt to save Nabi's life in a freak incident so he could continue on--this is where her opinion of herself being weak and a horrible person comes from, as she ended up having to watch Nabi see her die twice. Shortly after, her "third life" began upon waking up in a restaurant booth to hear people talking about her, with her body feeling a lot smaller than she was used to it feeling. It was shortly afterward that one of the two talking about her told her that she looked like she was about ten or so, had silvery hair, and gray eyes, she also discovered she could now no longer speak, which nearly drove her insane for the longest time because she kept forgetting that she could no longer speak. The pair that found her, a Sanae Hanekoma and Shiro Fuyu, kept an eye on her until Nabi won the game, though opted to become one of the game's "villains," known as Reapers, making him a bit of a permanent fixture in the UG, so Kari (not Lillie yet,) went to stay with him like old times, but in her strange new body.

However, the moment her eyes met his, she couldn't bring herself to explain to him what had happened to her, so she simply didn't tell him. Instead, she "told" him that she didn't have any memory of who she was, or how she got there, but she thought he looked like a nice person and asked to stay with him. He told her she could, and after awhile, he began calling her Lillie, and she used the soul in the UG air to hide herself from everyone but his eyes and the other two who knew about her, and lived like this for years without growing, or even changing, really, but Kari/Lillie didn't mind. She buried most of Kari's personality and took on the personality of Lillie willingly, though she was taunted by certain things every now and then, and on occasion she'd receive nasty dreams about her first death, but not enough to really bother her. In most aspects, her life was peaceful and even somewhat happy.

And then her world fell apart. Heartless invaded, and attacked the residents of both the UG and the world she had come from before she landed in the UG. It was a long, harsh, and quickly losing fight against them that ensued, the end of which Lillie does not remember. All she remembers is waking up on the ground in Traverse Town and then immediately panicking because she couldn't find Nabi. Immediately afterward, she seemed to realize that her body was a lot closer to the size she remembered it being when she was Kari, but she was still in the body associated with the name Lillie, and she still couldn't speak. Eventually, she was found by Artemis, who took her back to the group and had the situation explained to her. She's now offering her help for both her own benefit and for the benefit of others.
Weapon: Whatever happened to give her her "third life" has given Lillie the ability to manipulate an energy known as "Soul," which composed the beings of and most of the objects in the Underground world where she came from, but she has found it to be present in these worlds as well, even if not as important in their structure. She often uses Soul in the air to form a bow an arrows to fight her enemies off with, and maybe sometimes to make the pins on her bracelet work, but it rarely uses it in any other form, and when she does, the result often isn't as powerful as her bow. (If you're familiar with Bleach, think the Quincy abilitiy to manipulate spirit energy to form weapons)
Theme Song: Words-Skylar Grey (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZku7yyALbc) This song and talking to ShadedSolace on dA inspired Lillie's massive overhaul and appearance here.
Other: While it's mentioned that Lillie is mute, it's more of an inability to speak. She can, for some reason she doesn't quiet understand, still giggle, laugh, etc, so long as words are not involved. She will also forget that she can't talk at times when she's excited or angry, and will burst into rounds of soundless lip moving from time to time.

Name: Rei
Age: Not sure, looks to be in her late teens to early twenties
Appearance: Rei isn't all that impressive, really. She stands about 5' 5" and is thin, but she's a lot stronger than she appears (which is kinda scrawny). She keeps her silvery hair cut short at about chin length, and even brushed back it's still messy, falling into an almost feathered sort of style, framing her face and bringing out her pale green eyes. She wears a dark blue sleeveless ribbed turtleneck shirt with black shorts and black work boots while simple black leather work gloves cover her hands. A pair of sword sheaths can be found strapped to her lower back in an X shape, so that either end of the swords poke out of hiding behind her small frame so she can reach her swords easily. Typically she's got at least one band-aid or bruise visible on her, considering she's always tripping on/falling down/running into something. Amazingly, she hasn't broken any bones or lost any teeth yet.
Personality: Rei is an enormous clutz, yet she's almost always upbeat about it. She's friendly as can be, wanting to help others, but she also has a problem with worrying, particularly about not being able to perform the duties people expect her to--particularly what her boss expects her to do. She's got a heart of gold and a strong sense of loyalty to match, though this loyalty may end up tearing her between her wish to do right and her need to follow those that she is loyal to. If she thinks well of a person, she will defend them verbally and physically without thought of herself, as she has very little self esteem due to her past. She will berate herself for doing anything wrong to the point it can drive other people crazy. Even so, she seems to bring out the kindness in most people, and wants to see the best of people in turn since she's spent most of her life surrounded by quite a few people ruled by the worst in them.
History: *As of Metal's old FFVII RP 'cuz I'm lazy*
Rei was raised in a science lab in the ShinRa electric company, among her "brothers and sisters" as one of Professor Hojo's experiments; a batch of clones based on Sephiroth. Among the other clones, she was considered quite useless once it was made clear that she couldn't walk across a flat, stable surface without falling due to tripping on something (or rather, nothing at all). She was made fun of by not only many of the other clones, but was relentlessly insulted by Hojo, this was why she ended up forming the happy clutz personality--to try to protect herself a bit more, though it didn't work very well. The insults hit home way too often, one of the biggest being her name, which literally means "zero" or "nothing"-- what Hojo and quite a few others said she was worth. This landed her with her with massive self-worth problems. She always considered herself unlucky, something that both does and doesn't seem to be true, as recently a lot of her bad luck has been immediately followed by good luck.

Not too long ago, conflict erupted between ShinRa and AVALANCHE again, and the clones were planted in the middle of the conflict, however Rei came in towards the end. She and some of the clones were moved to a building where Rufus Shinra was giving a televised announcement when one of the other clones decided to stage a sort of mutiny against Shinra, most of the mothers were in on it, but Rei was in hiding in the room when the clone decided to try to kill Shinra and everyone else. When she was attacked, Rufus saved her life, something that boggled her mind, though she then joined in the fight to repay the debt she now owed him. This was where she learned that apparently her balance righted herself when someone who mattered was in danger, and managed to actually prove her worth when she helped fend off the clone and helped save his life. Once the general chaos of "I want to destroy (insert place here) because I can and feel like it!" was over, she found herself promoted from being the joke to the Sephiroth clones to Rufus Shinra's bodyguard. She's only started to gain some confidence in herself and she's a hard worker quick to defend her boss.

Somewhere along the line, something (she isn't quite sure, but she assumes it had to do with Hojo) happened and she ended up in Traverse Town just in time to get chased down by Heartless and saved by Bastia. She's since been hanging out with Bastia's crazy crew and offering her help while searching for a way to get back to her own world.
Weapon: Twin katana-like swords that are missing their guards with hilts wrapped with dark blue ribbon.
Theme Song: Fences-Paramore (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqgHXMIWEVQ) I just see this as being Rei, not sure exactly why.
Other:

Sieses
03-05-2012, 02:50 AM
One crappy SU coming up. (Please don't murder me because of how bad it is.) ^^''

Name: Xaekile

Appearance: Xaekile looks like a normal 13-year-old, certainly not one to stand out in a crowd or be remembered. She has black hair that’s shoulder-length that’s stopped growing because of the influence of her powers. Her light brown eyes are capable of projecting emotions into in order to trick people into believing that she’s still capable of feeling them, the right of which is covered with her hair no matter how hard she tries to fix it. Her outfits consist of a purple sleeveless hoodie with a hood that has the baggy green sleeves of the shirt she has on underneath showing themselves, a green skirt with tight purple pants underneath, and purple with green sneakers, all of which match hues with each other.

Personality: Xaekile acts extremely sadistic. She does anything that she thinks her past self would find interesting, including drawing out a battle so that she could inflict as much pain as possible to her enemies and ending the battle and leaving them alive when they’re at the point of not wanting to live any longer. She also likes to hang out with a group of humans for a day by acting upon the “fake” memories of all the days before the one she became a Nobody and then corrupting all of them when it’s over. The worst part about her is that she can almost flawlessly imitate a normal girl, although when she slips up she does it gloriously.

History: Xaekile, born with the name Kaelie, was a normal girl living a normal life before she became a Nobody. She was the daughter of a teacher and she had a few close friends which she would tell anything to. However when the Heartless came to her world Kaelie had the misfortune of having to watch all of those friends become Heartless before she did.

When she became a Nobody she discovered that the more she thought about it the more she realized that she got a thrill out of watching her friends becoming Heartless. She couldn’t understand this until around the time she was found by the Organization. She didn’t become a member because she was restricted with what she was allowed to do with her powers, but still worked closely with them. While she was still at their base she was talking to the member Xigbar, who told her that the last few moments of a person’s life said the most about who they were.

After this she did a few missions for the Organization that were mostly “turn people into Heartless for Roxas and Xion to slaughter,” and occasionally cause havoc on a world for Xigbar’s amusement. The enjoyed the latter more. Because of her ability to create large numbers of Heartless in one place she is also put in charge of hunting down other Human-like Nobodies when they step out of line. All while her sanity slowly slipped away because of Xigbar. She’s the closest thing to a member of the Organization that a non-member can be.

Element: Corruption--Xaekile can turn weak-hearted people into Heartless with the creation of a purple glass-like orb that will float around and attack people with purple lightning. If those it attacks have a heart strong enough to not be completely consumed by the powers but not quite strong enough to completely negate them they will turn into an Anti-Form Heartless, which are the strongest Heartless her powers can create. Whenever the Anti-Form Heartless are created a Dark Knight is also created for her. To her dismay, she is granted no offensive abilities.

Weapon: Zeig: Zeig is a strange blade that runs up Xaekile’s arm and even bends with it, allowing her to pull off attacks that many other people wouldn’t be able to. It’s blade is primarily purple with a green zig-zag line running through the center of it. Despite how easy it is to use once you learn how to use it Xaekile can’t fight with it for her life.

Lesser Nobody: Dark Knight: A fierce creature--not quite a nobody, but close enough--that looks like a suite of armor filled with nothing other than black. The armor itself is purple with green symbols that vary from Dark Knight to Dark Knight. They wield a normal blade that are purple with green symbols running down the blades that also vary just like the symbols on their armor. They possess the ability to fire beams out of their swords that have the same effect that the orbs Xaekile fires do.

Other: We are the others

Winter
03-05-2012, 03:14 AM
It's not that bad, but I do have two issues. The explanation of her power over corruption bis a bit confusing, even comes across as a touch contradictory(but it could just be me) and her ability to control the Heartless she creates kind of bothers me. It seems like most Heartless and Nobodies don't get along, and she already has her Lessers, and it just sounds like it would end up being a big mess... The rest of her is fine, though, could prove to be interesting.

Saraibre Ryu
03-07-2012, 06:54 PM
Iscallingdibsonenergyelementrightnao.

I shall post up an SU when I have made pictures. TO THE TABLET.

Name: Driax
Appearance: http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t100/Saraibre/Driax.png
Driax in her docile form is about 3 feet tall when she 'walks' on all fours, though standing up she's 5'7. Incredibly light in both forms, nothing can be seen of her face except silver glowing eyes from under her hood. She only stands up on her legs when she's using her lances in battle, occasionally when she's running. In her assault form, she grows nearly 7 feet in height, 12 feet in length, and has a wingspan of 10 feet. Her silver eyes pierce through those who can't handle her deviating gaze and light blue energy pulses in blade shapes from her newly formed wings. In both forms, she is really a living set of armor and is able to store things inside her armor by creating spaces inside her energy.
Personality: Driax has a simplistic way of thinking which gives off the impression that she is simple minded with a lackluster form of intelligence. Despite the fact she seems to fit this role well, it is simply not the case. In a way Driax has two drastically different sides of her personality that would make one think she is bipolar. In her not so dragonic form, her hood raised over her glowing eyes and her mannerism of walking turns into her more, as some would say 'primitive' way of acting. Often speaking in third person with no leadership skills whatsoever, she follows whoever lets her follow her unil she feels the need to move on to some other soul. Driax is a natural drifter and isn't one to think twice about speaking her mind but most of the time doesn't understand the reprocussions that it may cause. Driax enjoys the simplest of things and gets excited seemingly over the smallest of triumphs or events. Her voice in this form is a bit off and silly, adding to her air of not being able to take her seriously. [Refference: Guilmon's voice in 03]

Driax in her dragon form however, is much more serious and somewhat feral, not afraid to beat down anything she finds as a threat in the quickest way possible. Her willpower may be confused with pride as she fights until she either wins or dies out, or actually fall to nothingness. She doesn't see it beyond her morale to rough someone up to get her point across if her words don't work. Contrast to her subtle form of simplicity, Driax in this persona uses complicated sentences, metaphors and complex, mentally provoking statements that many would initially see as a paradox. If there is something Driax doesn't like, be it a person or situation she often resorts to this personality for defensive purposes. Her voice in this form drastically changes to something dualtoned and hollow, as if a demonic voice is speakin at the same time a metalic, female one is.

In either forms, if she finds hrself loyal to anyone, she will feel the need to protect them from threats and will not stop in defending them by any means necessary until the threat is either eliminated or the person asks them to stop.

History: Driax was found as a remnant of a broken soul within a powerful Dragoon Nobody. The life energy took over the weak soul of the lesser Nobody and became something greater. Driax was only assmed to come from a strong life previously known as Adri, however minimal memories remained at all with the potent life force that made the conciousness continue onward. Due to the energy leaking out, she was enhanced through experimentation through Organization XIII in order to contain this energy and maybe put it to further use. Driax was treated more as an intelligent pet than a being with significant thought or feeling, and was the prototype into looking a turning the Castle that Never Was into a being of grat power should it ever need to be. Few people ever paid much attention to her or treated her with any decent respect until the one day when Xaildin got too rough with her, and unlashed her full form. From here Driax gained her two lance weapons and first learned she could create a power from her ecess energy and use it against people. However, returning to a simple minded hobbling Nobody, her intent to hurt people significantly dropped, though this went around the Organization rather quickly. As she was looked at further for ways on converting the castle into a giant living beast of destruction, time passed where Driax would try to practice as she viewed the others doing. She learned the ability to use energy pulses to create powerful shockwaves to stun or decimate obstacles in her path. However, since her previous event with Xaildin, she was constantly observed for any signs of rebelious behaviour, and this was seen as one of them.

After time had passed, the Organization saw no need for Driax to remain within their presence any longer, as it was concluded that exposure to them was giving her the knowledge she was gaining to practice her skills, and even causing her to be more independant. To a degree, Driax was becoming more so her own...thing, though because of a shadily anonymous decision, she was soon left on another world, alone without anyone else to help her. Her last words spoken to her was that she was a success and a failure, of which confused her entirely, and to this day, is what she ponders. Becoming a drifter, she clings to others for random intervals of time, either when she feels she needs to move on or they leave her either out of annoyance or fear. Driax has little understanding of the complexity of, what she call's 'Fulls', though does hr best to try and get along with them, or understand them. Driax has fought many creatures of ferality that have tried to claim her powerful energy, and she has become more atuned to her 'other side.' As of now she still wanders around, wondering the meaning of her last words she heard, and wondering what she is supposd to do.

Element: Energy
Most often used in the form of pulses or shockwaves, Driax can also emit energy from her armor pieces to create a more solid form for either a shield or another weapon.
Weapon: Driax fights with a pair of lances that can also change into brace mounted mini-cannons. It's part of the living armor that is attatched to her life energy, of which also turn into hr wings in her more draconic form. This also allows her to charge her wings to rain down energy blasts or shockwaves.

Winter
03-07-2012, 07:15 PM
XD I await your SU then, lol. And now, back to the guitar, now that I finally have words to go on so I can play Give my Regards to Broadway without guessing at timing.

Eternal Moonlight
03-09-2012, 04:59 AM
This. Is. AMAZING! :D

Sadly though, being sick (avoid this flu/cold, it's a long one) has put me behind in school, so I don't think I'll be able to join right away. What I'm basically eluding to is; do you plan on closing the SUs soon?

Saraibre Ryu
03-09-2012, 06:27 AM
Driax is finishededed.
Random character is random, have fun. XD

Winter
03-09-2012, 10:41 AM
Looks like Driax will be quite interesting, accepted.

Well, as of right now Metal and Haybalebarn still haven't finished their SUs and I'm killing time playing the incredibly addicting Wakfu, so I've been thinking that we'll rstart in two weeks or so, but it all depends. This, however, will start eventually.

GotinTyiGoto
03-10-2012, 09:58 PM
Winter how this? do i need to work on it? should make a su for Soul?

Humans/Others

Name: Maka Albarn “Xamak”

Appearance: Here the picture (http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090613162507/souleater/images/f/fd/Maka_and_Soul.jpg). SShe wears a schoolgirl outfit which is a white blouse attached to a blue, sailor-style collar with a red necktie that has a pink coiled tip and a short blue pleated skirt, black tights and the classic white shoes. She also wears a long white trench coat that splits in two up the back, with a logo on the left shoulder. She also wears white gloves. Her hair is ash blonde, always in pigtails. Her eyes are olive green. She's about 5'2'', with a normal build for her age. She also wears the Organization XIII necklace around her neck.

Personality: Maka is easy going and hardly ever gets mad, but when does you might get hit with a book. She likes to be outside in the sunshine then indoors. She used to like being indoors, when she was in school so she could study. She likes to train with her Scythe. She is very protective of her partner Soul and anyone else she calls her friend.

History: Maka and Soul's home world was overrun with Heartless and Nobodies two years ago. She and her friends fought with everything they had against them but it wasn't enough. Their homeworld was taken. She doesn't know if anyone else got away when their world feel to the Heartless and Nobodies. All she knows is that she and Soul were the only ones that are still alive.

When Maka and Soul woke up they found themselves on a different world. They walked around the town if any of their friends made it there also, but they had no luck finding any of them. They did learn from two boys and a girl they met that the name of the world they landed on was called Twilight Town.

They found a way to travel to different worlds to look for their friends and search for a way back to their world.

While traveling they ran into people wearing black cloaks that were attacking people. They rushed to fight the cloaked figures and save the people. From then on when they arrived in a new world they would ask if anyone had seen people in black cloaks. If they were told yes they would find out where the black cloaks had been and sought them out.

Then one day, they ran right into a girl who looked just like Maka, only this girl was wearing a black cloak just like the ones they'd been fighting against. Her eyes were frost blue and she had long silver blonde hair. Maka reached out to Soul, but before he could take her hand the girl backed away from them. She was scared of them. This was the first time any of the cloaked people were scared of them.

They started to talk to her.

It took several days for them to make her comfortable around them, to get her to say her name or tell them anything. They found out the girl's name was Xamak, and she was a part of Organization XIII, but not a full member yet. Like Maka, she used a Scythe as her weapon.

She told them that a few months ago she woke up in a world that's totally white, called The World That Never Was. She has some memory of a time before waking up, about a partner that she should be keeping safe, but she can't remember who this was.

Xamak is very skilled with her scythe but she doesn't remember where she learned to use one. She realized this from fighting Axel in a mock fight to see how good she really was.

She remembers going to school, going on a mission for someone in black, but she can't remember his name. This is the first time she had been away from her world this long since she had spent most of her time in the library reading. She heard reports of a girl who looked just like her getting in the Organization's way, that they thought it was her wearing a different outfit.

After Xamak said this, Maka asked her to leave the group. Xamak asked if she could have some time to think it over and Maka agreed.

When Maka and Soul returned the next day they found Xamak on the ground, with parts of her disappearing. When they asked her what had happened she said a girl with hair in pigtails a guy attacked her. She gave Maka the chain around her next so that Organization XIII would think Maka was her and help her if she needed it.

From that moment on Maka took her friend's name. When she and Soul went back to Twilight Town they saw two figures sitting on top of the clocktower. They went up and saw two people in black cloaks. Maka was about to attack them when she saw it was two guys. She thought one of them could have been with the blond girl. She told Soul to wait while she tried to talk to them.

She stepped out and the larger of the two looked over as he pushed his hood back, showing his red hair.

"Hey Xion, what—who are you? No, wait, you're Xamak, right?"

She nodded her head and they guy waved her closer, introducing himself as Axel and the other guy as Roxas.

Maka remembered Xamak telling them about Axel.

Everyday Maka went back to see them, finally deciding to tell the two the truth about who she was. When she arrived there was a girl with them she took to be Xion. She said hi.

Xion said hi, but Maka stayed where she was even though they were calling her over.

She stood where she was and said when she had intended to, "Axel, Roxas, Xion—I'm not Xamak. My name is Maka and this is my partner, Soul."

As she spoke, Soul walked around the corner so they could see him. Axel was not surprised by her confession. He told them that he had seen them with Xamak before she was killed.

Axel asked if she would watch over Roxas and Xion while he went on a mission. She refused initially, but finally agreed on the condition that he return in two weeks. If he wasn't back by then they would leave. Maka also told Axel about the two people who killed Xamak. He already knew about them, and in fact, they were part of the mission he was going on.

The two weeks come and go and so then does Maka. Soul is happy to be away from that place so he be in his human form again, as he had to stay in scythe form while around anyone from the Organization.

Maka had never seen that kind of cruelty before, the kind the Organization shows others, even their own kind. Maka and Soul vowed they would take down the Organization before anymore were hurt by them.

A letter arrives to Maka with Xamak's name on it.

Weapon: She uses a Scythe call Soul Evans, who can change between human (http://www.instantz.net/wattup/images/mine/soul.JPG) and scythe form. Soul scythe form is the picture in appearance.

Theme Song: Where The Kings Have Walk (http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_11682159?og) by Lenny Revell.

Other: “We are the others”

Name: Soul Evans

Appearance: Here the picture (http://www.instantz.net/wattup/images/mine/soul.JPG).

Personality: Soul is easygoing and thinks he's cool. He is protective of his partner Maka. He will jump in front of her to take the hit. He likes to be outside and into sports. He dislikes anything to with books, like studying. Or being hit by them. Especially when thrown by Maka. He sometimes acts cocky.

History: Same as Makas.

Weapon: Himself. He doesn’t need to be in Maka hands to attack. He can turn his right hand into a scythe blade.

Theme Song: Paper Moon ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAkX1JMAKxo&feature=related ) by Tommy Heavenly6

Other:

Winter
03-10-2012, 10:52 PM
This is probably one of the most decent SUs I've seen from you, but TENSES, Gotin, tenses are your friend. Aside from the tenses and a few minor errors that make the Grammar Nazi in me go crazy, the only problem I've got here is the fact that the history is confusing beyond belief. Why does Xamak look like Maka? The only humans and Nobodies that have managed to exist at the same time are Sora and Roxas and Kairi and Namine, both cases have been noted as special. I'm not seeing the reasoning here. That aside, everything starts getting really confusing from the point where they meet Xamak. Between your tense confusion and somewhat awkward way of explaining things, it's kind of hard to understand. As for Soul, if he's going to be spending a good deal of time under your control as a human, yes, he needs an SU.

Dr Robotnik
03-11-2012, 05:57 AM
Name: Weven Floria (Referred to by her last name)

Appearance: A thin woman with pink hair stained crimson from the neck down, Weven has fair skin and cold blue eyes with a petite, slightly muscular body. She wears a black robe with the hood drawn over her head at all times, a hook of cloth obscuring her face with a red lining, a white Renaissance-era tunic visible by the sleeves she wears. A silver sash around her waist holds a number of small throwing knives and two larger ones, leading down to a pair of mens trousers in similar style as her tunic that are stuffed in to a pair of black boots. Her cloak fans out below her sash, but tapers before reaching her lower calves. She wears a pair of bracers on her wrists and black gloves lacking the index and pinky fingers, with a T-shaped symbol on the back on the bracers. Her weapons are usually hidden in the folds of her robe or beneath the bottom of her sash tucked in to the top.

Personality: Floria is a quiet and reserved assassin from Renaissance France (Hunchback of Notre Dame world), and one of very few people to survive the world's destruction. Though she speaks little, she has a voice that is often sarcastic but otherwise helpful. Though she describes herself as a neutral being, she usually ends up helping good causes in her own quests, usually because the members of that side offer to help her. She despises many kinds of injustices, and the clergy of her world are a target she has had for a long time for reasons held to herself. Though Floria opposes Organization XIII, she does not hold the belief that all Nobodies must be killed. Despite her neutral stance, standing between Floria and one of her targets is an easy way to be disposed of due to her ruthless following of goals, a trait that has earned her as many enemies as it has allies. Despite everything else, she is polite and relatively friendly considering you aren't one of a select group of people.

Though she acts cold and uncaring, Floria is still essentially a normal person. Though she would not take back her actions, Floria is constantly plagued by guilt and constantly doubts her own actions. The fact that she can never show her face in her home or in the city she lived in no matter what she does troubles her constantly, as does the fact that if she is ever discovered that she will likely be executed immediately. She often worries about whether her way of 'helping' is helping anything at all or if it is simply making the problem worse, no matter what it is she is doing. Floria often finds herself wishing that she could simply return to a normal life, and has considered many times finding a world where she has never been heard of and silently settling in there or allowing herself to be captured and killed.

History: Weven Floria lived an average life in France while she was growing up. She was from a family of nobles and was taught the most up-to-date of practices in medicine and dancing, and enjoyed a variety of activities from more masculine activities like fencing to horseback riding and other such things. During one escapade, she ran afoul of a high-ranking member of the clergy; when she would not respond to his threats, he warned her that she would be wanted for the worst charges that could be trumped up. Though she didn't believe him, the next week saw her life fall apart; she was branded a witch by the clergy and cast out by her family. Forced to flee, she found her way to the wild and discovered an old hermit that took her in. She learned that he had been an assassin, and received training for several years from him in weapons and acrobatics. After finishing her training and the death of the old hermit, Floria decided to return to the city and take vengeance, as well as prevent similar things from happening to other people.

When the Heartless attacked, Floria was one of the few lucky enough to survive and find themselves in Traverse Town. She learned about the monsters and the secretive Organization XIII, deciding to investigate the seemingly intelligent Nobodies to see what their plans were. When she discovered that they were responsible in part for releasing Heartless in to the world, she decided to take up the cause of assisting those fighting the group, though she was unable to locate their base of operations or to catch any particular one of them. Despite this, she has observed various Organization members on other worlds and seen how a few of them fight. Though she has no particular interest in the other Nobodies, she is aware of their existence and keeps a lookout for them just in case.

Weapon: Throwing knives, dual daggers, hidden blades (Left and right arm). Knows how to use swords, large weapons and bows in addition, but does not carry these on her person. Image of the Hidden Blade (From Assassin's Creed, which inspired the character as well) (http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/5/5c/AC_Hidden_Bade.jpg)

Theme Song: Assassin's Creed 2 - Earth (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3udu4SUsIc)

Other: I've always wanted to make a character based on Assassin's Creed~ and ohgod I haven't written an app in so long, this is terrible.

Winter
03-11-2012, 06:09 AM
Lol, welcome to the RP, Floria. Nice to see you finally got the time to do SUs. :)

Saraibre Ryu
03-11-2012, 07:26 AM
After reading metal's SU, why do I see Driax following Floria around, trying to give her reassurance over her guilt without even realizing it...?

Yes I am impatiently stalking this thread until the RP starts... *goes to do random sketches of Driax*

Winter
03-11-2012, 07:35 AM
XD Well, as much as I'd love to start, I think Metal might have a few more ideas and there's still no reply from Haybalebarn...next week. We'll try and start next Saturday, I think.

Dr Robotnik
03-11-2012, 02:20 PM
Don't let me stop you from making it Winter xD I want to get the ball rolling too. And at the moment I don't have any ideas for other characters, soooo....

Winter
03-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Well there's still Haybalebarn, so you aren't exactly stopping me.

haybalebarn
03-11-2012, 08:20 PM
Does that mean I'm stopping you? xD I would write it up, but I'm simply swamped with homework. If you would like to start it before I'm done, I won't mind in the slightest.

Winter
03-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Not necessarily stopping, I'm just trying to give you a chance to get your SUs up before we start because I've found it's a lot harder to get into an RP once it's been started. I'm a bit excited to get started as well, but I also have other things distracting me (Wakfu! XD *points to av*) and I don't know if I'm going to have time to start it tonight or during this week anyway. If you really want me to go ahead, I will if I get time, but otherwise, I think we'll start this coming Saturday.

GotinTyiGoto
03-11-2012, 09:59 PM
edit my post. if there anything wrong let me know. i haven't sent it to my friend.

Winter
03-11-2012, 10:37 PM
Maka's history is still a jumble, trying to decipher what you actually mean due to your grammar is killing my brain. Provided I could understand it, they would be fine.

Saraibre Ryu
03-11-2012, 11:32 PM
Because I can...despite ome thing aren't entirely accurate...

DRIAX SKETCHES

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t100/Saraibre/DriaxDocilesketches.png

Dr Robotnik
03-11-2012, 11:35 PM
You're right Sabi, I can see Draix following her around xD It'd give her a reason to care about what's going on and get her involved with the plot at least.

AND WINTER. Y U NO UPDATE ACCEPTED LIST?

Also, Sabi, what program do you use for those drawings? o-o I have a tablet but Paint does not deliver that quality for me XD

Winter
03-11-2012, 11:43 PM
Wow, awesome, Sabi! ...Though I can't help but think of Stitch and Toothless with I see those. XD

I haven't updated because I was busy killing stuff on Wakfu with Chibi last night/this morning and barely had time between battles to reply. And the Nook won't copy/paste so I can link to SU posts.

Saraibre Ryu
03-11-2012, 11:47 PM
You're right Sabi, I can see Draix following her around xD It'd give her a reason to care about what's going on and get her involved with the plot at least.

AND WINTER. Y U NO UPDATE ACCEPTED LIST?

Also, Sabi, what program do you use for those drawings? o-o I have a tablet but Paint does not deliver that quality for me XD

I got a Bamboo Tablet for Christmas [WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO] and I use Photoshop CS4.

And yes Winter, Driax is the Toothless/Stitch/Guilmon of Nobody KHness. XD

Dr Robotnik
03-11-2012, 11:53 PM
Heh, I got one of those for my birthday XD Still getting used to it. And you know what, I think my tablet came with that... have to look in to it. *Now knows how to make epic drawings on the computer*

Winter
03-11-2012, 11:58 PM
XD I don't have a tablet or photoshop.

Lol, wonder how she'd react to Nox's little Shadow buddy...

Saraibre Ryu
03-12-2012, 12:04 AM
This she'll check it out with shy curiosity...depends on if she's in docile or assault form...if that little shadow buddy is being threatening then she'll probably jump on him or something...it really depends on the situation and circustances at the time. XD

GotinTyiGoto
03-12-2012, 12:30 AM
so i should sent it to my friend then?

Winter
03-12-2012, 12:35 AM
If it will make it understandable, yes.

And Trouble, as Nox calls him, is no problem. He's mostly just curious--less geared towards attacking and more towards poking and asking Nox about what something is.

Saraibre Ryu
03-13-2012, 03:39 AM
*inb4 I start a character chat session*

Trouble: What's that?

Nox: No idea.

Trouble: What are you? *pokes*

Driax: Driax dunno.

Aaaaaaand let the madness begin...*wants to start RP*

Winter
03-13-2012, 04:06 AM
XD Aside from the fact that Trouble doesn't talk like that, I could sorta see that. His 'voice,' when anyone other than Nox can hear it, sounds like a little boy's voice, and he has a distinctive, incredibly childish manner of speaking. It would be more like this.

Trouble: Nox, what this?
Nox: Not quite sure, but it's a Nobody, careful.
Trouble: It not look like any not-person Trouble ever seen before. Strange not person like to play? *pokes*
Nox: *snatches Trouble up before Driax can hurt him* Hey! What have we said about poking things we don't know about?
Trouble: Trouble not s'posed to poke.

Saraibre Ryu
03-13-2012, 04:51 AM
LOL That's adorable. XD Driax probably wouldn't jump him, I can see it ending up in a massive poking war behind Nox's back. >>

Driax: Driax is a thing?

Winter
03-13-2012, 10:41 AM
He's meant to be cute, but his habit of poking things he's curious about seems to get him into trouble a lot. XD Llol, niiiiiice, a poking war... Artemis would never stop giggling.

Nox: Generalization, sorry. He has a habit of poking everything, so I say thing becsue that's literally the exact same thing we've discussed before.
Bastia: She's being entirely serious.

Dr Robotnik
03-14-2012, 12:48 AM
Name: Rufus Shinra

Appearance: http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss222/bulmavegeta/ff7%20advent%20children/vlcsnap-383142.png

Personality: Describing Rufus Shinra as cold and calculating is an understatement. Rufus, like his father, has a mind more deadly than any weapon that he could possibly hold; he knows how to manipulate people for his own gain, and how to twist the truths of any story to the point they could fool any but those who were there first hand. In addition, the president of the Shin-Ra corporation sets backups for most ways any plan of his can go wrong. It is also fairly apparent that he sees others as the basest things he possibly can without seeming to be a monster; the people below him can expect to be safe, but he forgoes any illusion that he is anything less than a dictator. If anything, he is close to being heartless, preferring the people's fear as opposed to their admiration, though his impressive handling of the world's affairs since Meteor (Incorrectly attributed to Reeve Tuetsi and the WRO) would warrant both if the actions were known. Though he does possess the skills to manipulate, Rufus far prefers being blunt about what he is after to being shady and rarely makes use of this skill.

Despite his cold and uncaring personality, there is a small spark of compassion that is very difficult to reveal, even to those who have saved his life in the past. Even his father was not included among these people, and Rufus even attempted to arrange his death during the Wutai War on his world. Even this small bit of compassion does not make him a warm person by any means, though it is significantly different from his usual demeanor. Rufus, while he is arrogant and sure of himself, is not one to take chances; even when his victory is 'assured', he always has safeguards in place to avoid any nasty mistakes. He looks down upon people who prove themselves unintelligent enough to plan for possible defeats, and despised most of the staff left over in the Shin-Ra company after his father's passing.

History: Rufus Shinra inherited the Shin-Ra company that controlled the world he lived in several years prior to the world's destruction at the hands of the Heartless. He was quite literally the most powerful man in the world; at least eighty percent of the world's currency was owned and used by the company, and their troops were the only form of 'government' that continued to exist. His father was killed by the supposedly deceased SOLDIER member Sephiroth, prompting Rufus to personally oversee trooper pursuits across the continent to apprehend him as well as the eco-terrorist group AVALANCHE. Though the company was unable to cause any significant damage to Sephiroth and the few captured members of AVALANCHE escaped, they were able to use the prototype Mako Cannon to destroy a barrier defending the area Sephiroth had begun to call down Meteor. Rufus was presumed dead in the aftermath of Meteor's fall ruining the central Shin-Ra tower.

Rufus survived however, and his influence did not wane any. Operating from the shadows while he recovered from his injuries, Rufus's resources continued to drive the world; his money and machinery paid for the construction of Edge, and he was the secret benefactor of the WRO. He participated in the second small war between Sephiroth and AVALANCHE's surviving members from the shadows, though his involvement became apparent later when he appeared with the last remains of Jenova in a box, the item the 'remnants' sought. Rufus returned to the world stage at a later date, rebuilding the city of Midgar after its high concentration of Geostigma infectants were purged. When his world was destroyed, Rufus survived and has since sought a way to restore his world and return to the massive city he controlled.

Weapon: Rufus' pistol

Theme Song: Final Fantasy VII - Shinra Company (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cW74mX83YE&feature=related)

Other: Surprise.

Winter
03-14-2012, 01:05 AM
Hehe, looks like Rufus made it to the party... Should make writing for Rei infinitely more interesting. Welcome to the roleplay, Mr. Shinra. XD

GotinTyiGoto
03-14-2012, 01:43 AM
Metal lets hope Rufus doesn't go to Hollow Bastion.

Maka: hey whats going on over there.
Soul: what do you think is going on its a get together for us.
Maka: oh. hi im Maka a Scythe Meister and this is
Soul: im Soul, i can turn into a Scythe and im her partner.

Saraibre Ryu
03-14-2012, 01:52 AM
I must resist the urge to play Vincent...or any other FF character...

I'm going to stick to ONE CHARACTER for this RP dammit.

Driax: Driax is being serious? Driax thought she was being Driax...*looks over yonder* Hi! Driax's name is Driax.

Winter
03-14-2012, 01:55 AM
Lol, Sabi, almost no one else is...

Bas: No, Driax, I meant Nox was being serious.
Trouble: Odd not-person Driax is funny.

Dr Robotnik
03-14-2012, 01:59 AM
Rufus is smart enough to be able to tell the difference. And if it was the ones he knew, they'd probably attack on sight or exclaim "Rufus!" or something of that nature.

Floria: Bonjour, Floria *gives a small bow*

GotinTyiGoto
03-14-2012, 02:22 AM
my Sign up is edit Winter. Metal Cloud, Yuffie, Aerith, Tifa and Cid from FF7 and Leon from 8 are in Hollow Bastion.

Maka: hey Soul you know your Theme song doesn't have any sound to it?
Soul: what *goes and looks* dam your right at else i have a video for mine.
Maka: so what.
Xamak: hello i know im not in this but we don't look the same really just our size and face.
Soul: yeah you are right.

Dr Robotnik
03-14-2012, 02:30 AM
I know they are, but they aren't the same Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie, Cid and Sephiroth as from FF VII and Rufus is smart enough to be able to tell the difference, in addition to them not recognizing him due to never having met him xD

Winter
03-14-2012, 02:38 AM
Better, though you didn't need to split that into so many paragraphs. They're accepted, but if your posts don't make sense, you're likely to get kicked out. The rules request decent grammar, and I don't think everyone wants to spend time having to completely decipher your posts, okay?

And Metal, I didn't think about that...poor Rei is going to be so confused! XD And there's no Turks either... She's completely friendless! Lol.

GotinTyiGoto
03-17-2012, 08:27 AM
hey winter when the rp is up. do we do something like this?

Maka, Soul
Hollow Bastion

Does it matter what world we start in?

Winter
03-17-2012, 05:09 PM
Headers at least explaining which world you're in would be appreciated, and while it doesn't really matter where you start, just be careful about it, since it seems most of the chars are in Traverse Town. Postgn somewhere outside where other characters are might lead to a lot of solo posts for awhile.

Dr Robotnik
03-17-2012, 08:57 PM
Name: Vercitorix, Dragon of the Mist

Appearance: http://oyster.ignimgs.com/ve3d/images/09/41/94185_d_normal.jpg
Vercitorix is an ancient dragon that has existed for generations, appearing in myth and legend from time to time in various forms and under various names alongside his brother. Vercitorix is a massive dragon with red eyes and many jagged scales covering his body in a coal black color. Spines cover most of his body save for his snout and his great leathery wings. Unlike other dragons of the worlds, Vercitorix's arms and wings are the same structure, with a single thumb-like claw hanging off of the top, two thick three-toed feet with sharp talons, and a long tail ending in a spear-like point. While this is his normal form, Vercitorix is capable of switching between various forms; a small black Chinese dragon bearing his spines and arms, but not his wings and legs, and a human-sized serpentine dragon with his wings and a pair of thin arms beneath them, a second pair of wings located on his underbelly towards the tail.

Personality: Though Vercitorix is far from his secretive and cool-natured brother, he is not known to involve himself in the history of worlds. However, he has been responsible for several terrible events across time; villages found burned to the ground and legends of heroes killed by dragons are usually about his appearances, if inaccurate. Vercitorix has a deep seated dislike for humans after countless attacks and what he believes is the oppression of his rare and long-lived species, often provoking him to 'even the score'. He is, however, aware that not all humans are the same, and practices more restraint than would seem apparent from his rather violent personality; his temper may get the better of him on many occasions, but he possesses an astounding level of patience with his personality taken in to account.

As a dragon, Vercitorix does not see the universe in the same way as most creatures. He has no concept of time and finds it to be a strange thing to mention, and he does not consider what most see as atrocities to be anything more than just punishment. His harsh voice usually carries a preference for brute force over negotiation or clever plans, though he is still very intelligent. He prefers not to mince words and far prefers the company of his own kind to humans or other 'lesser' creatures. Like most of his kind, Vercitorix holds honor above nearly everything else, and scoffs at the notion of doing things underhandedly or in a way he sees as 'cowardly'. Though he speaks violently and gruffly, he does not much care for attacking things with no provocation, but given his short temper he is not particularly difficult to provoke.

History: Vercitorix has existed since before the Keyblade War alongside his elder brother Polithyros. While the elder brother disregarded the shattering of the world between light and dark, Vercitorix was filled with anger at what he saw as the main perpetrators; humans, though all races that participated likewise earned his rage. For some time, the mighty dragon was content to allow the worlds to suffer, watching in silence at his brother's request. Finally, however, after seeing many of the worlds war with themselves, Vercitorix's rage broke and he decided to remind the worlds of dragons, somewhat ironically saving King Arthur from a foe preparing to attack the kingdom of Camelot.

Events like this were uncommon but happened, firmly placing myths of dragons on worlds where they otherwise would never have shown up. The years passed to present day with such events, the great black dragon always watching the worlds to see what would happen next. In his smallest form he met the assassin Floria and, after speaking with her and hearing her story, decided to provide assistance where he deemed it was needed to stop Organization XIII, though he has yet to develop a desire for combat. Vercitorix has decided to observe for a while before deciding to support either group, seeing it as another war humans are waging against themselves.

Weapon: Claws, teeth, fire breath, spines, ice breath, tail, flight

Theme Song: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Sovngarde (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2uyWOlKGcM&feature=related)

Other: blegh, still rusty but it's getting better.

Winter
03-17-2012, 09:13 PM
Sounds like he'll be interesting, accepted. *runs off to write first post so the RP can get started*

Winter
03-18-2012, 03:20 AM
Yeah, I know I shouldn't double-post, however, I thought you all might like to know that the RP is now up. It can be found here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3375190&posted=1#post3375190), have fun posting!

Saraibre Ryu
03-18-2012, 09:10 PM
I totally dunno how to respond to Winter's epicness...

Winter
03-18-2012, 09:52 PM
Lol, Nox is alone. Driax could investigate or something.

Saraibre Ryu
03-18-2012, 10:39 PM
The best I can think of right now is Driax rummaging around a back alley and complaining about being too wet... >>

I'll think of something.

And congrats on post 4000 XD

Winter
03-18-2012, 11:42 PM
Lol. Poor Driax doesn't like being wet.

What? *looks at post count* Oh, hey! Thanks. :)

Eternal Moonlight
03-22-2012, 04:00 AM
Although I haven't been posting here much, I'm still totally interested. Started my SU, which is going fairly well, so I should be done sooner then later. I'll be following the RP, so I won't be behind.

Winter
03-22-2012, 04:05 AM
Cool! XD You don't have much to follow as or right now however, because Sabi is the only one who has posted... Though I think Chibi's got hers partway done and Esper said he'll get his done when he can.

Eternal Moonlight
03-22-2012, 04:34 AM
Thanks ^^
I was wondering if it was alright if Ianthe (my charie, nobody of Ione) had control over a lone Siren? I really like their behaviour (and design) and it would be an interesting match to Ianthe.

Winter
03-22-2012, 04:38 AM
There would have to be a decent backstory/reason as to why this particular Siren would defect from her master (I've told haybalebarn the same thing with his lone Samurai), but as long as the explanation as to why she's following Ianthe rather than Bas is believable, that would be fine. Glad to know semone likes them. :)

Eternal Moonlight
03-22-2012, 04:51 AM
Alright, makes sense, thanks ^^
Her face and hair are amazing, looks unique, but like she would still fit in with the other Nobody classes. Very well done!

Winter
03-22-2012, 10:39 AM
You're welcome.

Thank you, that picture was not easy to get the way I wanted it, lol. Love how it turned out, though.

Saraibre Ryu
03-22-2012, 05:18 PM
Yup, you can totally come in to Driax stuck in a box.
Anyone s free to help her out by the way...anyone...

Dr Robotnik
03-22-2012, 06:54 PM
Flo will. I had a good post almost done the other day but my computer killed it x-x

Winter
03-22-2012, 08:46 PM
Aww, why does your computer gotta be a troll, Metal?

...A troll deliveryman from Lowes ran over our mailbox today. XD

Dr Robotnik
03-25-2012, 06:03 PM
Name: Pit

Appearance: http://timenerdworld.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/kid-icarus-pit.jpg?w=452

Personality: Pit is the headstrong, confident leader of Skyworld's army under Lady Palutena. Despite looking like a young teenager, Pit's demeanor fits more properly with an older male, and he is surprisingly confident in his abilities for such a small person. In his world, he is well known for his bravery and tenacity, boldly rushing in to battle with enemies many times his size armed with nothing more than his bow and an infinite supply of light arrows. However, the angel warrior is anything but serious; even in the thick of battle he can be heard participating in light hearted banter with either his opponent or Lady Palutena, whom he can apparently communicate with anywhere. As one would expect of an angel and a brave warrior, Pit is always willing and eager to help out anyone in need, regardless of being under-equipped for the task or having no idea just what it is he's doing. The subject of his wings is a sensitive topic, as he isn't strong enough to fly under normal circumstances. He can be a bit odd around humans, who he doesn't really understand due to being brought up in a completely different setting, but nonetheless remains optimistic about most anything.

History: Pit is the hero of a world known as Skyworld, with three distinct parts; the Underworld, the Earth, and Angel Land. Surprisingly, the young angel is the leader of Angel Land's army, and is even more surprisingly the strongest warrior in their ranks. He's twice plumbed the Underworld and prevented the legions of monsters from taking control of the Earth and invading his home. During a recent bout of trouble instigated by a strange man in a black cloak, the Heartless attacked Skyworld ending in the world falling to darkness. Despite apparently being destroyed, Pit later learned that Lady Palutena was alive and well, and that in fact the world had only been locked away in a dark state and that she was still able to communicate, though she was incapable of giving any goddess-worthy aid to him. Deciding to find out if there was a way to save Skyworld, Pit set out to find out from the people of the other worlds if they knew how to reverse Skyworld's fall in his usual state of ill-readiness and usual headstrong demeanor.

Weapon: Palutena's Bow-- A special bow that creates its own arrows out of pure energy either from the surroundings or from the wielder, Palutena's Bow is actually a three-way weapon; it can be used as a bow, but it is made of two conjoined blades that make it possible to use it as a weapon on its own. The blades can be separated to form dual shortswords perfect for Skyworld's shortest warrior.

Arrows of Light-- Arrows generated by the glowing bands around Pit's wrist, they are actually a part of Palutena's Bow. The arrows are made of pure light, and as such Pit doesn't need to compensate for arcing. Though the arrows can be manipulated in flight, they can't turn very well and aren't good for trying to hit agile foes.

Mirror Shield-- A shield with a highly polished surface that Pit usually forgets he's carrying, the Mirror Shield can reflect energy projectiles. Due to him not having used it much, knocking energy shots back at the caster is beyond his abilities.

Theme Song: Kid Icarus: Uprising- Magnus' theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLj1OY-5O64&feature=related)

Other: OLOLOL Nintendo in Squeenix wat? Hope you don't mind xD

Winter
03-25-2012, 06:44 PM
You know I don't care where a character is from unless the character gets to be a nuisance--Gotin's are from a manga/anime called Soul Eater. Anyway, he looks good--accepted--it'll be fun to see how he reacts to Lillie's bow...and makes me wonder what he would have reacted to meeting Ailith. XD

Saraibre Ryu
03-26-2012, 03:11 AM
So yeah Driax is very much stuck in that box until someone gets her out...

And I am so resisting playng more than one character.

Winter
03-26-2012, 03:18 AM
Aww, poor Driax! I wanna hug her so much! XD

I still don't see why. No one else is.

Saraibre Ryu
03-26-2012, 03:28 AM
I am resisting playing more than one character because I have a tendency to get carried away...

And yes, Driax wants to hug you all too. LOL

Driax: Hug! *makes grabby...claws*

Winter
03-26-2012, 03:33 AM
Like 'Niisama? *pokes Metal*

Lol! *hugs Driax*

Artemis: Adorable! *glomps Driax*

Dr Robotnik
03-26-2012, 03:33 AM
FLO SHALL SAVE DRAIX FROM THE EVIL BOX unless Chibi steals what I'm going to do again so I can make Ridley to hunt down and destroy her characters.

imeanwhat, Ridley? Where?

Pit: I can't tell if it's a monster or not... This whole other worlds thing is really messing with my head.

Enkaku_Kumori
03-27-2012, 03:28 AM
Lol im in ur roleplay, stealin ur ideas Metal >8D

Nah, Saxoris will help Driax out. Cause he's a nice guy like that XD

Saraibre Ryu
03-27-2012, 04:26 AM
I love how I made Driax the center of attention for half the RP... LOL

Driax: Hughug~ *is glomped*

Enkaku_Kumori
03-27-2012, 10:31 PM
Lol yeah XD I love how everyone just kind of...piled around her XD

Saraibre Ryu
03-28-2012, 01:37 AM
Lol yeah XD I love how everyone just kind of...piled around her XD

You do know that Driax is the size of a small human and the box she's in is a large crate...

Winter
03-28-2012, 01:40 AM
XD I'll let her know.

Anyway, I'll probably get to posting tomorrow, provided I don't have an insane amount of homework because out my history teacher is trying to cram 21 days of teaching into 8/9 days so we can test before Spring Break.

Enkaku_Kumori
03-28-2012, 01:47 AM
You do know that Driax is the size of a small human and the box she's in is a large crate...

....Sax is strong like that *shot*

Hmm, I dunno, maybe he rested it on his knees or somethin'. *shot again*

GotinTyiGoto
03-29-2012, 01:17 AM
hey Winter is Maka and Soul allowed to use Witch-Hunt Slash, Kishin Hunt and Majin Hunt movers and her Soul Perception ability from the TV show? if not its find.

Winter
03-29-2012, 01:21 AM
Dude, I know of Soul Eater. Never watched/read it.

Saraibre Ryu
03-29-2012, 02:59 AM
I will post sometime later and imagine Chibi's edits in her post...

Winter
03-29-2012, 03:05 AM
Cool, you do that then, since she'd rather make excuses than edit. XD I have no idea when she'll get on anyway--I left her playing on Wakfu not too long before posting.

haybalebarn
04-03-2012, 04:50 AM
Hmm, I'm still debating whether or not to finish my SU, if you'll let me. I'll be on school trip until the 11th, so it wouldn't be finished until then. I suppose I'll wait and see what has progressed in the rp when I get back, and if you'll let me complete the SU. I would have finished it earlier, but getting sick messes up everything. :/

Winter
04-03-2012, 04:58 AM
If you feel as though you can jump in when you get back, and you still want to give this a try, go ahead. Right now we're waiting on Sabi to post, but she's been busy lately, so it's all good. Have fun on your trip!

...Speaking of, I might be a rare sight on here next week myself, as I get shipped off to Ca for Spring break and my parents were crazy enough to think we could try running the big theme parks in SoCal, so...yeah, not sure if I'll have wi-fi access from next this Sunday to next Saturday night... Warning you beforehand if I do poof.

haybalebarn
04-16-2012, 02:52 AM
GAH!

I had just about finished my SU after about an hour of work, and then firefox did to me something it's never done before. It crashed. I'll see if I can get it done later tonight when I've calmed down. Sorry for taking so long.

Winter
04-16-2012, 03:10 AM
Wow, that sucks in a major way. Well, it's not like the RP is going too far right now...real life seems to be hating Sabi and we're currently waiting for it to stop hating her so she can post. Hopefully it isn't too hard for you to re-type everything, in spite of how irritating it can be (I've had the dog erase mine before because he tried to share my lap with the keyboard...the thing is, said dog is an English Mastiff and NOT a puppy anymore. I have never wanted to kill him so much before).

Saraibre Ryu
04-19-2012, 04:57 PM
Okay my real life stopped hating me for a moment so I was actually able to post, sorry for SUCH a delay. ><

Winter
04-19-2012, 08:51 PM
Yaaaaaay! XD I'll tell Chibi to get her butt on here, then.

Enkaku_Kumori
04-20-2012, 02:06 AM
*noms on head* My butt is here thank you very much.

Winter
04-20-2012, 02:27 AM
Because I told you.

haybalebarn
04-23-2012, 02:49 AM
Nobodies

Name: Destanix

Appearance: Destanix stands at a moderately tall 6’2, and appears to be no older than twenty-five, if he was human. He has he has long limbs and a skinny build, weighing at around 125 lbs, which would be quite a bit underweight, if he were human. His face has almost no defining features; he has an average nose, average mouth, and average ears. His only outstanding feature is his eyes. Accented by his pale white skin, Destanix has eyes that look like they are very complex pieces of stained glass, with pieces placed into random spots in no particular order, until they fit into a framework that is his iris. The shape of his eyes are broken into even greater pieces by his long, stringy bangs, which drop in front of his eyes in no apparent order. The rest of his hair falls to around his shoulder length, unkempt in dark brown strands.
His clothing is nothing special to look at either. All he wears are dark black, dirty cargo pants, a dark t-shirt, and a dark sweater. On his back, he wears a large, brown, canvas backpack that appears to weigh as much as he does. Inside are hundreds of individual pouches, each holding a dozens of shards of glass themselves, of all colors, shapes and sizes.

Personality: Destanix is a very depressing and negative person, never trusting others, always analyzing a situation for when he will have to make his inevitable escape, always learning of others weaknesses for when they turn on him. He is, however, very determined, but also very frustrated, individual, having been stymied by many things in his life. On occasion, glimpses of his old personality manifest, showing of how he once was a cheery optimistic young man, but these moments are fleeting. In the end, he’s negative, but determined.

History: Destanix has lived in Traverse Town for as long as he can remember. Growing up as an orphan on the street, coming from a dead world, he had nothing, not even a name. Yet, he still kept a positive outlook on life, and made the most for himself. Eventually, he was given a nickname by his fellow street kids, Stained, because of his interest in stained glass windows, and that was the name that stuck. Eventually, Stained began to experiment with pieces of glass that he found lying on the street, and as it turned out, he was a natural at making art. He grew famous in the art community, and eventually made enough money to buy himself his own house and studio when he was eighteen. Everything was looking up, until the night he was attacked by a heartless.
Stained was almost immediately approached by the Organization, and he was given his Organization name, but he quickly left them, set on doing what he had always done, make art. He moved back into his studio and tried to continue making his stained glass art, but he fell out of favor with the art community, who claimed his work lacked the former passion, and heart that it once had. That has led to a downward spiral of depression, and where he is now.

Element: Destanix’s elemental powers, if you haven’t picked it up by now, is the basis for his whole character. He has power over glass, which he can control and meld to his will. He also has the ability to turn sand into glass, but this takes much more effort than the glass control.

Weapon: None, except for a weapon he may create from glass on occasion.

Lesser Nobody: Destanix’s greatest work after losing his Heart has been creations he call his Glass Guardians. He has created two of them, and they follow his every command. In reality, they aren’t Nobodies, but just beings created from magic, like golems, and as such, have no emotions, or memories of emotion. They are beings created solely out of glass, and their size is completely variable, as Destanix makes them larger and smaller as he needs them, and changes their shapes depending on the situation. They are almost always made of uncolored glass, so they can be difficult to see. Often times, they will have blade-like arms made out of hardened glass, which Destanix may strengthen in combat to help them weather sword blows. Normally, Destanix keeps them at the size of action figures, and they stay inside his backpack, waiting to be pulled out and used.

Other: Wow, that took forever to write up. Sorry for taking so long in getting this up, and I’ll type in the rp shortly. Now to work on some more late SU’s. Fun. Also, in case you're wondering, I decided to stick with one character, if that wasn't obvious.

Winter
04-23-2012, 02:57 AM
Lol, hey you finally got it finished though, so that's good! I kind of have to wonder just how strong these Glass Guardians are since they are made of glass, but as long as you don't godmod with them, accepted.

haybalebarn
04-23-2012, 03:03 AM
Nope! I don't plan too! They'll shatter quite often in combat, because they are glass, but they're very hard to actually destroy is all. Besides, I often find I have the exact opposite problem on occasion, I make my characters too weak in an attempt not to godmod. Ah well.

Winter
04-23-2012, 03:05 AM
Lol, it's all good then--welcome to the RP!

Eternal Moonlight
04-23-2012, 04:43 AM
... I just remembered I haven't finished my SU for this... and it's been a while. Sorry about that, I'll have it done this early this week if things go normally.

Winter
04-23-2012, 11:07 AM
Lol, it's okay. I look forward to seeing your SU when you get it up, then.

Chromatic Alchemist
05-22-2012, 02:21 AM
Hur I go~ (To be finished tomorrow, I'm so tired. D:)
Name: Xylke [Sounds like the "J" in "bonjour" with -ilk on the end]
Appearance: Tall and slender, Xylke is 5'10" with a fit body. He has sandy-blonde hair that covers his crystal blue eyes, which hold no emotion anymore. He wears the robe of Organization XIII simply because he has never worn anything else and it signifies his existence as a Nobody. Directly above where his heart would be is a tattoo of the Nobody symbol with a keyhole in the middle. Tattooed on his left wrist is the word "inevitable" in a beautiful cursive script.
Personality: Even without the emotion of a person, Xylke tends to portray an easygoing and friendly personality. He has always been a sociable and kind Nobody, though his only contact with Organization XIII has been with Saix and Xemnas, the latter of which on the rarest occasions. He remains nice to people until they question about his past, which he himself has no recollection of before his entrance into the Organization. At this point he becomes tense and changes the subject quickly. If his attempts fail, he becomes angered and uncontrollably mad at the asker.
History: The furthest that Xylke can remember is the day that he was approached by Xemnas directly outside of The World That Never Was. There he stood, nothing on but a robe to cover his groin. The tattoo on his chest was visible, and Xylke simply stared ahead of himself, not a shimmer of life or feeling in his eyes. "You're special" Xemnas said, approaching him, "possibly even moreso than Roxas..." From that day on, Xylke was kept in a room with no doors or windows: simply a bed, a wardrobe for clothing and other possessions, a mirror mounted on the wall, and a desk. Everyday, Saix would enter the room through the Realm of Darkness. He would take Xylke with him to a place called Twilight Town, where Saix would talk about people, and the Organization, and how all of the "Nobodies" were seeking out hearts of their own. None of this made sense to Xylke, but he quietly listened and asked questions when he saw fit.

One day Saix was accompanied by Xemnas, who Xylke had not seen since his first day of joining the Organization. "Today is your awakening, boy. Come with us," Xemnas said. Xylke followed without a clue of what Xemnas had meant. This day, however, the trio did not go to Twilight Town; instead, they appeared on a circular glass floor with nothing but darkness on all sides of them. Xylke examined the glass and say the picture of a spiky-haired boy holding a sword in the form of a key. "Is this... the Keyblade?" he asked Saix. "Yes. And you are about to receive one of your own," Xemnas responded. At that moment, the keyhole within Xylke's tattoo lit up and released a beam of light that blinded him and brought intense pain. He blacked out.

Xylke awoke, startled, and completely discombobulated. Looking around, he was back in his room, with no recollection of how he returned there. He got up and looked into his mirror, where he inspected his body. Nothing had changed, and his tattoo remained the same; however, a dazzling flash occurred and within his right hand suddenly materialized a brilliant Keyblade. Not knowing what to think, Xylke gawked at the weapon and closely inspected every inch of the brilliantly crafted piece. He set it down on his desk, and as if by magic, it disappeared into a glittery dust. Looking back into the mirror, he had the strangest sense to will the weapon back into his hand, into which it did. Quite surprised with his newfound ability, he waited for Saix or Xemnas to return to his room and discover what he had. Though they never did. He waited for what he thought was about a week before he used the RoD to explore Twilight Town. He asked everyone if they had seen men in dark robes like his own, but no one claimed to have done so. Convinced that something must have happened to his superiors, Xylke simply returned to his room and slept. The next day, he gathered what little belongings he had and stepped into the RoD...

(Simply put, Xylke has no idea WTF is going on bahaha. He's going to discover the Heartless soon, and his stance on anything happening is totally blank.)
Element: Xylke has yet to discover an element with which he responds well to, but since the discovery of his Keyblade, he has noticed a slight ability to manipulate gravitational forces (psychokinesis).
Weapon: http://fc01.deviantart.net/images/large/indyart/games/Keyblade_-_Redemption.jpg
Lesser Nobody: n/a
Theme Song: Reverse This Curse - Escape The Fate
Other: We are the others~

Winter
05-25-2012, 03:04 AM
Well, I believe I've mentioned this via PM already, but so everyone else knows, accepted. Feel free to post whenever, since you aren't in the pattern yet.

Chromatic Alchemist
05-25-2012, 03:14 AM
Well, I believe I've mentioned this via PM already, but so everyone else knows, accepted. Feel free to post whenever, since you aren't in the pattern yet.

In all due honesty... I forgot haha. College classes are about to start and I've been searching for books. But I'll get right on it tomorrow!

Winter
05-25-2012, 03:17 AM
Lol, it's fine. Sounds like chaos, but chaos can be interesting. Don't feel too rushed, though, real life is more important than an RP. Just please try not to forget about it. XD

Chromatic Alchemist
05-25-2012, 03:33 AM
Lol, it's fine. Sounds like chaos, but chaos can be interesting. Don't feel too rushed, though, real life is more important than an RP. Just please try not to forget about it. XD

Hahaha nah, I'm not THAT obsessed. (: But at the same time I believe there needs to be a healthy balance of relaxation as well as work.

Winter
05-25-2012, 03:38 AM
Lol, okay, just letting you know that there's no need to rush.

timothyg016
06-17-2012, 10:34 PM
Name: Pegasus Von Saggitarius
Appearance: Pegasus has dark long hair with a white headband that his friend, Alice, gave to him during their training with Merlin. He is tan with Deep-Sea blue eyes. He wears black shorts and white T-shirt. He wears black and white shoes with white socks. He also wears a black and gold trimmed mastery jacket with a gold lightning symbol embedded on the back of it over his shoulders. Master Yen-Sid made it for him for mastery over an element. His strength and speed is remarkable. He is a really skilled fighter and can actually stand up to a keyblade master. He stands 6'1.
Personality: Pegasus is a fun, cool, levelheaded, smart person. He always evaluates the situation and thinks of possible outcomes while being a couple steps ahead of the opponent.
History:

Ken Von Saggitarius was born in Traverse town to Lance Saggitarius and Helen Saggitarius. It appeared that Lance and Helen were very close to King Mickey so Ken went there to train with the King. The King saw something special in this boy and decided to send him to Yen-Sid to train in magic once he was done here. Ken completed his training at the age of 12 and was sent to Yen-Sid to train. Master Yen-Sid observed Pegasus and learned that he excelled in thunder magic and wasn't so good in the others. Ken mastered thunder magic at the age of 16 and was sent back to Traverse town only to see that it was overrun by heartless. Ken couldn't take care of all of them. Then, a person with a Kingdom Key appeared from behind him with an Organization XIII robe and threw their keyblade, destroying three of the many heartless. Ken and the person teamed up and cleared the heartless. The person unhooded theirself and Ken realized that it was a girl. They got acquainted with each other. The girl's name was Alice and she was on a mission to secretly take down the Organization. Ken decided to help Alice take down the Organization.

Weapon: He hides a short blade with no more than 2 inches in length in his back pocket. He is a thunder master so he uses thunder magic..
-
(Pegasus can change the properties of thunder to create thing out of fire. Example: Thunder Blade, Thunder claws, etc.)
*HE WILL LEARN MORE MAGIC*
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3jnN6tx9F4
Other: N/A

Name: Alice Sierra Flamberge
Appearance: She has flowing short black well-groomed hair with golden eyes. She wears a black kimono and has a golden tan. She looks around 17 and stands 5'8.
Personality: She is sometimes quiet, smart, and sneaky. She is caring, compassionate, and helpful as well.
History: Alice Sierra Flamberge was born in Traverse town. She was a girl who never knew sorrow, pain, misery, and all other things associated. She inherited the Keyblade from her father who was a Keyblade master and was trained by him to his level. Since there was no Mark of Mastery Exam at the time, she was unable to take it. She learned what was going on in the worlds and decided to leave Traverse Town to travel the worlds and track down the Organization to take them down. She found an Organization robe in Radiant Garden and traveled to Hollow Bastion in search of Malificent. Her first encounter with Malificent was a fight with Alice being forced to flee. She returned to Traverse town only to see that her town was overrun with heartless. She tried to defend her town but there was just too many. She found a boy who was in the middle of the street looking at what was happening. The gold thunderbolt embedd on his jacket showed that he was a thunder master. She appeared behind him and threw her keyblade destroying three of the heartless. She teamed up with the boy and together, they fended of the heartless. The two got acquainted with each other and Alice told Ken her mission. Ken decided to join her and to take down the Organization.

Weapon: Kingdom Key
-Key Throw
-Blade Rush
Other:
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBYTvQkbudc

Is this too short for your liking and is there any problems with it? I may make it longer later.

Winter
06-18-2012, 12:11 AM
Alright, Timothyg016, I cannot accept this SU as it is. First off, most of you sections are too short. Look at some of the other SUs accepted (most are linked to in my first post) and compare it to yours--for starters, considering this is a universe where Cloud Strife actually exists, Pegasus sounds like an exact copy of him. That aside, just saying his hair and clothes are "like Cloud's" is not adequate at all--there are other ways to describe his hair, and Cloud has worn a few outfits in his career as a character (in and out of KH), so there are other ways to describe his clothes as well. His history is a bit of a mess--who is Leo? You only mention where he lives when you say Shadows attacked the island where he lives, which also brings up the point that his history sounds a LOT like Sora's in KH1. This bracelet of his, how/why does it use mana and element magic? Because now it sounds like you skimmed over SUs and saw Caesura there and tossed mana in there, and personally, the bracelet and bow idea sounds like it got borrowed from my character, Lillie. And then there's Alice...if you're going to RP her the way it sounds like you are, she needs her own SU--also what she wears, I believe you're talking about a kimono.

timothyg016
06-18-2012, 12:21 AM
I did my SU in a hurry so I forgot to add that I will edit later. However, I did not look over the other SU's I can tell you that much. The bracelet cannot use Element Magic. My character uses magic like Fira in the form of an arrow and shoots it. Otherwise the bracelet can only shoot arrows that are made out of Mana. The science behind it was that the bracelet converts the Mana of the user into that of the shape a bow and arrow or if the user is skilled enough, they can morph it into anything they want. But Pegasus will only use the bow. He will learn the skill of converting it to anything near the end of the RP. Also With the Leo thing, I mean Leon. The Island history is a little derived from Sora's story because it wasn't definite that people were killed in Sora's story. In this story, it was clear that some of Pegasus' friends were killed, thus giving him one reason to fight. If you want me to make the history longer and original, i can do that now. I have lots of time now. You're right about that. Ill get right to it.

Winter
06-18-2012, 12:46 AM
Okay, first of all, you're contradicting yourself--"It has the power to summon a Magic bow that can shoot arrows out of Mana or arrows of Element magic." That is what your SU says. Mana and element magic are two different concepts here thanks to Enkaku Kumori (Chibi) and her character Caesura, who comes from a world with different mana magic. Where Leo is located in your history, it couldn't possibly be Leon--looks like you messed up and put someone else's name instead of Pegasus's. Maybe you could explain a little more about the world he came from, because unless Veekiri's Island is another name for the Destiny Islands in another country, it really does sound like a copy and paste of Sora's history.

timothyg016
06-18-2012, 02:02 PM
I've done my SU over. Sorry for the bold. Please tell me if there are any problems.

Winter
06-18-2012, 05:44 PM
Alright...since you now have two SUs up, I'm just going to do this by character.

Pegasus
First off, out of curiosity, how does one have short pants if pants typically cover your whole leg? I've heard of shorts, I've heard of pants, and I've heard of capris, but I have never heard of short pants--just looking for some clarification here. While I personally think you could do better on describing his appearance, the only thing you really need to fix is the fact you have no mention of whether or not Pegasus wears shoes. Personality, while I did not mention it specifically the first time, your personality section is too short. There are ways to lengthen this and describe your character well--how is he fun and cool? How much does his being level-headed extend to, because everyone has a limit to how much they can deal with. What are his weaknesses--is he afraid of the dark? Does he worry about his friends too much? Like I said before, look over other peoples SUs and try to learn from them. His history, while now not pretty much the same as Sora, still has numerous issues--the start is waaaay too choppy, and that aside, if he's supposed to be a "normal boy," then why was he taken under Merlin's wing and taught magic? Also, what is the whole point in detailing this fight with Alice? It's his history, not a roleplay scene--easier just to say that they fought and Merlin interrupted them. Why would Alice explain her history to these totaly strangers, seeing as in the KHverse, Nobodies are typically seen as being just as bad as Heartless? and then there's that last paragraph--no, just no. Aside from the fact it completely defies the KH timeline, seeing as this takes place in the time between CoM and KH2, meaning it would have put Alice's arrival BEFORE CoM, where Organization members were first killed. That aside, how did they find this resistance group and get a COPY of the Organization's base? This makes no sense. Alongside that, his magic is over the limit in some places as well--I have never seen or heard of "oil magic" before in ANY game I have ever played, and why bother when you could learn a bit of thunder magic to zap your aquatic enemies? And this synchronization magic makes no sense--is it really that hard to stick with verified KH (of even FF) magic?

Alice
The first thing that strikes me here is the fact that one character has basically three different names. Saying her name is Xajeliceiah and then calling her Alice would suffice, though it would be nice to have her original's name mentioned somewhere in her history--see Bastia/Xima or Apollo/Xens's SUs for a good example. Her appearance and personality sections, as Pegasus's were (and still is, in the case of personality), are too short. Try to lengthen out the description some--it is not that hard. Her history is one huge no-go, I can see what you're trying to do with it, but it's not working. Aside from the fact that it defies the KH timeline, as I have said before, it makes no sense. Starting off in the middle of her history was where you first went wrong, it's confusingly ordered and doesn't fit the Organization's style to begin with, and then going back to explain her past doesn't help. She can't have become a Nobody by being hit by a car--Nobodies are formed when a person becomes a Heartless and their body is left behind, not when they die. How did she end up in Wonderland and travel to Halloween Town and Olympus Colosseum, and why would an Organization member come up to her and call her defective, considering human formed Nobodies are quite rare, and how could she be angry if Nobodies lack the ability to feel? Then there's her whole escape, which, like much of the rest of her history is jumbled and fails to make sense. Have you even played KH2 or 358/2 Days before or looked up stuff on Organization XIII? They want an execution, they either do it on-spot, or make up clever plans to get rid of who they want gotten rid of--case in point, those sent to Castle Oblivion in CoM. Everyone died but Axel, and Axel was the one leading a few of the executions himself. If they were going to kill her, they wouldn't have kept her locked up, and not all Nobodies are considered important to them, most seem to see their Lessers as slaves/servants. Then there's the logic that leads her to Merlin's house--how does she know about him and what made her think it was a good idea to start looking for people there? That aside, if she was looking for people to help her, why in the name of King Mickey does she attack Pegasus; it makes no sense whatsoever.

I'm not trying to put you down, but a lot of your ideas don't work out well when out together the way they are, or make no sense whatsoever.

timothyg016
07-11-2012, 03:10 AM
I have redid it again

Winter
07-11-2012, 03:45 AM
...No, just no. I stopped at Pegasus's personality, which still has yet to be fixed. Did you read anything I typed about your last SU edit? I'm not normally an impatient person, but you don't seem to be understanding most of what I'm telling you, and if you do, you're completely overhauling the characters I gave you specific pointers on how to edit so that they would be accepted.

I cannot accept these as they are, sorry.

Winter
07-29-2012, 05:02 AM
Alright, sorry for the double-post, but no one has posted here for awhile...

Anyway, now that WAR is over, please tell me you guys are ready to get back in action here? Metal, you're still up next, whenever you can get to that, if you're still in...if you're not... I dunno. XD

Saraibre Ryu
07-29-2012, 05:54 AM
Driax refuses to die so I ish comin' back.

Sealboy
08-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Can I has a Reservation pl0x? I want to get mah Nobody-ness on :D

Teehee, but yeah, I want a KH RP, so I'mma wanting to join :P

~Sealboy

Winter
08-08-2012, 05:47 PM
You can have a reserve, but I dunno how much further the RP is going to go.

EVO 2
08-10-2012, 05:42 PM
I'd like to have a spot in this if possible. I'll post my SU tomorrow. A vehement and thorough SU will take a longer time.