PDA

View Full Version : Say Hi

Adamant Mewtwo
02-23-2012, 05:28 PM
Hello PE2K. I'm Adamant Mewtwo, but you can call me whatever floats your boat. I'm new here, sort of, I did check for news on the main page often in the past, but I never registered or took the time to look at the forums until now. It seems lively, or more so than most of the sites i used to frequent.

Here's to hoping we get to know each other better in the future.

A bit about me:
20 Years
Female
i can't think of anything else.

Judge Dredd
02-23-2012, 05:53 PM
Hello PE2K. I'm Adamant Mewtwo, but you can call me whatever floats your boat. I'm new here, sort of, I did check for news on the main page often in the past, but I never registered or took the time to look at the forums until now. It seems lively, or more so than most of the sites i used to frequent.

Here's to hoping we get to know each other better in the future.

A bit about me:
20 Years
Female
i can't think of anything else.

well were glad to have you ! what part of the forum attracted you ? the writing, the art ?

Adamant Mewtwo
02-23-2012, 05:55 PM
The Writing, because I have no such talent. I haven't looked much into the art yet, but I find the Game discussion threads interesting and useful too.

Judge Dredd
02-23-2012, 05:56 PM
The Writing, because I have no such talent. I haven't looked much into the art yet, but I find the Game discussion threads interesting and useful too.

are you playing one of the games now ?

Adamant Mewtwo
02-23-2012, 06:02 PM
I'm Playing SS, White, and Platinum right now. (I just got white and started the other two over again.)
I have pearl and HG too but i use them to store Pokemon I don't want to part with before i start a game over.

Teddiursa of the Sky
02-23-2012, 11:32 PM

Anyone can be a writer. It takes practice. =)

Adamant Mewtwo
02-24-2012, 02:45 AM
I'm sure I could if i did practice, but I am a very lazy person when it comes to it.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
02-24-2012, 04:24 AM
Hey, welcome to PE2K! How are you liking White so far? I thought Black and White were awesome. My favourite games since GSC!

Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here and if you need help with anything feel free to contact me! =)

Adamant Mewtwo
02-25-2012, 07:27 PM
Hey, welcome to PE2K! How are you liking White so far? I thought Black and White were awesome. My favourite games since GSC!

Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here and if you need help with anything feel free to contact me! =)

I love it. I'm now done with the main story, and i'm working on extras, like finding the sages and making a new killer team for a later elite four run.