PDA

View Full Version : Helloooo.

ProfessorEclipse
03-02-2012, 06:10 AM
Whenever joining a new forum, I always look for the introduction thread.

It's lovely to meet all of you.

Judge Dredd
03-02-2012, 01:52 PM
Whenever joining a new forum, I always look for the introduction thread.

It's lovely to meet all of you.

Welcome to our forum Eclipse ! what are brought you here ?

ProfessorEclipse
03-02-2012, 05:04 PM
Thank you. :happy:

Pretty much just PokeTalk, I've never joined a Pokemon forum before, and I thought it would be fun.
Also, I just started a Pokemon RPG Forum, and I also came here to advertise to see if I could get new members. I've made many RPG's before, but never a Pokemon one, so I thought I'd give it a try. :)
I've already added the link into the advertising forum as told.

Judge Dredd
03-02-2012, 07:02 PM

Pretty much just PokeTalk, I've never joined a Pokemon forum before, and I thought it would be fun.
Also, I just started a Pokemon RPG Forum, and I also came here to advertise to see if I could get new members. I've made many RPG's before, but never a Pokemon one, so I thought I'd give it a try. :)

well we have rpg here, so i hope you have fun with that

Flaming Compound
03-03-2012, 11:17 AM
Hi, welcome to Pe2k enjoy your stay. You wouldn't happen to be Japanese would you?

Arch Enemy
03-03-2012, 04:21 PM
Welcome to PE2K, ProfessorEclipse! Since you're a fan of RPGs, you should check out the URPG. You will definitely enjoy it. ^^

Have a great time here and enjoy your stay! If you need anything, then let me know.

ProfessorEclipse
03-03-2012, 09:04 PM
Hi, welcome to Pe2k enjoy your stay. You wouldn't happen to be Japanese would you?

And no, I'm am not Japanese.

Welcome to PE2K, ProfessorEclipse! Since you're a fan of RPGs, you should check out the URPG. You will definitely enjoy it. ^^

Have a great time here and enjoy your stay! If you need anything, then let me know.

Thank you. :smile:

Professor Geoffrey
03-04-2012, 06:23 PM
From one Professor to another, welcome to the forum! I saw your name as the author of a thread in the New Member Introductions board, and I just HAD to say hello, haha. :D

~Professor Geoffrey

ProfessorEclipse
03-04-2012, 08:34 PM
From one Professor to another, welcome to the forum! I saw your name as the author of a thread in the New Member Introductions board, and I just HAD to say hello, haha. :D

~Professor Geoffrey

lol Well it's lovely to meet you, Professor Geoffrey.:biggrin:

cong
03-19-2012, 04:23 PM
hi everybody,
I am new here. nice to make friends with all.
cheers,

Trainer17
03-24-2012, 01:17 AM

You can also make a Link in your signature (something like I did), to get more attention around the forums! It makes me happy to see more RPG Fans joining the site! Bahaha! Welcome to Pe2k, and should you need any assistance, feel free to ask me :)