PDA

View Full Version : [ADVENTURE] Suvaty: A Tropical Challenge [REBOOT]

Game_Master
03-18-2012, 01:38 AM
This is the first post, really just a rules post, please don't begin until I say you can.

This is a reboot of the original Suvaty adventure that was started on here a while back.

Now, it's not easy GMing a virtual rp, so please, hang with me. I've spent 5-6 years DMing D&D sessions so I do have the eperience required. I'm just used to seeing dice rolled and sitting with my players.

I just have one big rule:
DO NOT ARGUE WITH OR QUESTION THE GM! I am the creator and shaper of the world you are in, and I can blink you out of existence. While I have never been so cruel to my players, I do get vengance for outbursts. I have the final say.

And here's the perfect example of a final say, if there is ever a need to roll dice, I will be the one to roll, and I will use this app. (http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm)

Why am I going to roll? Because I am impartial. I am not biased. You may, I'm not saying you would, fudge a roll or say you got a nat 20.

And with rolls, the tie goes to the attacker for combat. That's the way I roll, mind the pun.

Next post is region background, and the 3rd will be the first post of the rp.

Game_Master
03-18-2012, 01:43 AM
Region background

This rp takes place in the Suvaty region. Suvaty is a great distance from any other region, and as such none of you were born in Suvaty. It does not matter which region you hail from, all that matters is that you are en route to Suvaty now. Suvaty is unique in that there is no set order for obtaining gym badges.

I am not going to post a map of Suvaty until someone obtains a map. All you are allowed to know is this:

The Pier leads directly to Avar Town, which is where the lab is, however, there is a thick jungle in between the beach and Avar Town that will be sure to test any new trainer to Suvaty.

Now Players, your characters are on a ship bound for Suvaty. The ship has stopped in several different regions and locations to pick up all of you. You may have bumped into each other passing in the ship, but you haven't really sat down to get to know each other. The rp will pick up around here, after I post one more time the ship will be close to docking at the Pier. Good Luck, and let's go.

Game_Master
03-18-2012, 01:44 AM
"This is your captian speaking, I'd like to take a moment to thank you for choosing to sail with us to Suvaty, and please enjoy your stay on this luxurious island. We'll be landing soon so please, take this time to gather your luggage, Pokemon, and children." The ship was filled with the clamor of hundreds of trainers and beach-goers. Suvaty was well known for its resorts and beaches, but a handful of people on that ship didn't care, they came for the Pokemon.

((OOC: You may begin now))

Latio-Nytro
03-18-2012, 02:56 AM
Avalon
Pokemon Trainer
Room 343

He chose the room he was at because it had a window. He stared out of it, awaiting his new adventure. Excitement brewed in his body: Tensions were mounting. The time was closing in on him, and soon, he'd begin the journey of a lifetime.

He would also start it with a decent head-start: Scavenging the floors scored him all sorts of stuff, from pricy goods to nessicary commodities. He found a Potion, some extra cash, and even a pair of perfectly good Rare Candies, lying about, unwanted. He also had his Pokedex and ID Wallet, and of course, two good Pokemon.

Scyez was in her usual position: That is to say, on his head, nibbling the hair that wasn't covered by his beret. She was insane, to say the least, but she refused to leave Avalon on account of his soft head and her stubborn attitude towards leaving a soft place. Meanwhile, Jykal was meerly content to lay on the bed. He wasn't lazy, not even a bit: He knew the over-excited state Avalon perpetually kept himself in without a drop of caffine in his system, and he'd knew he'd need all the rest he could get now. He was not as loyal as Scyez was, but Avalon was a source of food and comfort that Sneasel rarely get without being amoral about it. That aside, rather a easily-excited kid who'd leap on the chance to have fun without any hesitation, than some criminal scum that prefer that kind of Pokemon.

Avalon was ready to go. He had all of his things packed. He was ready for Suvaty, right down to his swimming trunks. He knew he'd get wet somewhere on an island. The announcement's blared, and he burst outside...Of course, he wasn't there yet, he just wanted to get prepared for when they were.

Chane Unx
Pokemon Trainer
Room 341

He looked like he had been the son of someone just under the Poverty Line, the kind that demanded some sort of concern over, just because of what looked like a slight lack of ability to take care of oneself. He knew that full well.

He-and almost nobody else-knew otherwise. He never mentioned his last name in public unless it was required, and rarely it was. But the mention of the word 'Unx' was synominous with 'very rich people.' And he was, indeed, very rich. He didn't have that much money on his person right then, of course, but he was very rich...

...Unless, of course, he didn't complete a single Year-at minimum-of Pokemon Training. Then his share of the fortune on his father's will would go to an Uncle of his, who would swear to never spend a cent of it on Chane. His father wasn't terribly old, but he did not want to risk that fortune, considering his chosen profession.

Data was hovering about, and Chane and Iry watched 'her'. Data preferred being called a her. That was her choice. However, what attracted Chane to her being was that she was a Porygon. Sure, Ghost-Types like Iry are interesting in their own right, but Data was a man-made Pokemon. Man do not make Pokemon. The very existance of these Pokemon were akin to an insult to the Legendary Pokemon: If man made a Pokemon, then it proved that man could do what a few Legends could. However, no man was focusing hard enough on the computer phenomenon that brought them into existance to give accurate, reproducable results as to how it happened-how mere computer code, of all things, suddenly birthed a whole new species of Pokemon. That was fascinating, and Chane was eager to find out how it happened, possibly reproducing the event in the process...Though he was afraid of his less-than-average body that would easily be crushed by any Legend that thought of the creation of more Porygon as a blasphamy.

It was tricky work. He had to study this Porygon well beyond what the Pokedex would give. At least Data was compliant with it.

He heard the announcement, and decided to get some fresh air, taking his bags with him-He knew he'd need it soon, if they were approaching Suvaty.

Ant2011
03-18-2012, 03:28 AM
Anthony
Pokemon Trainer
Room 300

Darkness.
Not a single light was present in this room.
This room was cold and dark. Not a single soul could escape the crushing weight of nothingness that poured from this-

A loud snore broke the silence, followed by coughing. A quick clap and the lights turned on. Anthony was sitting up in his bed pounding his fist on his chest and gagging. Blast, his Squirtle, was rubbing his hands on Anthony's back trying to help him. Finally several orange feathers flew from his mouth and slowly drifted onto the bed. Anthony reached beneath his pillow and pulled a shaking Torchic out. "Blaze, I'm not mad. You can stop shaking." The Torchic looked up at his trainer and blinked. "Course, I should blame myself. I'm the one who set my Air Conditioning unit to 'ice box'. I had to cling to you to avoid dying." He got off the bed, unplugged the AC, and pulled a black hoodie on. He picked up his Pokemon and put them in the large pocket on his hoodie. "I guess I should make sure I'm set for Suvaty."

Game_Master
03-18-2012, 03:30 AM
The sound of passengers preparing to disembark filled the ship. Sounds of children laughing and parents shouting were drowned out by the loudspeaker, "This is your captain, I'd like to inform you that we seem to be, a little off schedule and may arrive a bit late. Now don't worry, in fact, I invite all of you to enjoy a complimentary breakfast in the dining hall. And remember, when you sail with us, you sail in style." The message got through to the passengers as a mob of people made their way to the dining hall.

Latio-Nytro
03-18-2012, 09:18 PM
Chane Unx
Pokemon Trainer
Outside

Free Breakfast?

Well, that certianly sounded like a way to make people noisy. He could already hear the cries of children, adults and Pokemon magnify from their original pitch as the mention of free food passed over. He had yet to see Suvaty on the horizon, however. He knew that he hadn't ate yet, and boy, would he NEED food.

However, how was a man like him to even get at the food? He looked at himself. Thin. Weak. Easily punched out. He swore he saw somebody four years younger and more immature than him, and he was pretty muscular for his rather small size. He was easy pickings for anybody, and would get shoved out of the way of the food he wanted quickly. To a Pokemon trainer, food was life. He could easily stash away some fruits and whatnot, and eat them a little later, at Suvaty.

So, how to go about not dying when the food-hungy individuals came charging for the food? Considering that most sane men would get their food from the dining hall instead of the kitchen, not to mention the food was much better from the kitchen itself, he would take a detour to the kitchens. Data and Iry were put back into their PokeBalls at once: Best not lose those two rare Pokemon. His father would be furious, especially on the Porygon. One Porygon alone is worth more than one human of the same age.

Avalon
Pokemon Trainer
Outside

Free Breakfast?

Avalon got his stuff and tore out of that room, for he knew that the words 'free' and 'food' in that order meant something good. He tore past all bystanders, rushed down two sets of staircases, and burst out of the cabins, to get at the food. He was running straight through the crowds in reckless abandon, ready to snatch at the food. The people nearby him did not realize to what extents him and free food went to: Anything labeled 'free food' put in front of him will not exist shortly thereafter said labeling.

Scyez was not helping matters. What says annoying and immature like a Riolu firmly gripped to your head, yelling "Ririririririririririririririririiiii!" constantly. She wanted food too. Jykal would have been running at the very mention on instinct, but Avalon, to his displeasure, put him in his PokeBall.

Ant2011
03-18-2012, 09:48 PM
Anthony
Pokemon Trainer
Room 300

"off schedule and may arrive a bit late."

Anthony's smile slowly faded to the gentle frown of someone who was clearly used to this type of situation. "Seems like every time we get close, we're delayed just a bit longer..." Blast slowly and carefully climbed out of the hoodie pocket and up to Anthony's right shoulder. Blaze let out a low chirp. Anthony smiled and took the hint. He pulled Blaze from his pocket and placed the orange chick Pokemon on his left shoulder.

"I suppose we should try to get something to eat. There's no telling where our next meal may come from." Anthony grabbed his backpack and made his way to the dining hall.

Game_Master
03-18-2012, 10:02 PM
Chane ONLY

The kitchen was filled with a baker's dozen of chefs and cooks. There was so much hustle and bustle it would be easy for one to grab some food and get out without being noticed. It would have easy, if it weren't for the head chef's Aipom and Ambipom watching the doors. "Aipom! Ai Ai!"

The head chef looked up and saw the kitchen intruder, "Who do you think you are? Coming in here like this, dressed like that! It's a mad house out there! Next time you come down late, it'll be your job!" He picked up a tray of eggs, waffles, and bacon, "Normally I'd make you change into the proper outfit, but time isn't on our side... Take this out there and then come back here. Alright?"

The Ambipom snickered as it nudged the intruder towards the dining hall door without giving hima a chance to explain himself.

everyone

The dining hall was an elegant mixture of casual and formal. There were 3 large chandeliers in the center of this rectangular room filled with about 70 or so tables, and about 300 chairs. One long table ran along the wall nearest to some doors and was filled with an assortment of fruit, berries, meat, eggs, bread, and juice.

Within minutes, most of the tables and chairs had been taken and the food was running low.

Latio-Nytro
03-19-2012, 09:45 PM
Avalon
Pokemon Trainer
Dining Hall

Avalon got there, and witnessed the sole aisle of food. Food. Never a bad thing.

He immediately hit the line, and it moved fast. People were picking quickly, and leaving quickly, and there wasn't much left, but there was so much deliciousness. Avalon took Pinapple slices, an orange, two ceasar salads, a cheesy omlette, pretzals...No meats? His Pokemon were big eaters! That couldn't be a standing problem!

That was solved by another man coming in from the chef's kitchen. He looked quite out of place, if he was a cook; he looked ragged and rather poor, if not downright impovershied and homeless. He had a job, though, so Avalon guessed that things were looking up.

He also took all the bacon the young man had on his large tray. All of the bacon. He sat down near one end of the room, letting out Jykal, and the trio as a group chowing down on the contents.

Chane Unx
Pokemon Trainer
Dining Hall

Chane had no idea what happened. First, he was in the kitchen, about to ask for some food. Next second, purple Pokemon with tails that looked like hands alerted him to the head chef's presence, who mistook him for a cook, and tasked him with bringing out some of the food. It took all of three steps for a kid to take all of the bacon, right off the plate.

He literally was shot of luck as to what the heck just happened. However, two steps more, and his food stock needed to be resupplied, as several other guests thought it fit to take the food off the platter directly, leaving him with little when he got to the buffet table and get the rest of the eggs and waffles in. And he couldn't eat it...Ah, well, it was an All-you-can-eat, and when that happens, usually it's the fast that get fed the most...

Anyone could argue that if the food was free, the cooks would have to be hustling to make it fast enough to appease the tidal wave of people coming in, all right, but...Maybe this was a little ill-planned? Didn't seem like they had the speed to compete with this, and usually, breakfast costed money-henceforth, there usually was less demand all at once. Seemed odd, with only a small delay...Especially when he'd reserve this kind of occasion for much larger delays, ones that went up to a few hours in length. Plus, the captain never specified how long of a delay was it...Though it was all his first boat ride, so he couldn't tell if this was the norm. Ugh.

He went straight back into the kitchen, without further hesitation-he didn't want to know how badly the head chef would hurt him, and he might as well try to unveil himself as anyone but who the chef thought he was...Whoever that was.

Ant2011
03-19-2012, 10:05 PM
Anthony
Pokemon Trainer
Dining Hall

Anthony managed to get to the table of food, and quickly grabbed 3 waffles and some oran berries. If he didn't eat them, he'd bring them along with him.

All the tables seemed to be filling up fast, save for one occupied by a trainer, a Riolu, and a Sneasel. Anthony looked at the pokemon on his shoulders, "Could be a good time to socialize. Could also be a big mistake... Ah well. Nothing ventured, nothing gained." Anthony made his way over to the table. He placed his hand on a free chair, "Mind if I sit here?"

Game_Master
03-19-2012, 10:10 PM
Chane ONLY
The Ambipom saw Chane enter the kitchen again and snickered as it shook it's head. Ambipom took the tray with one of it's tail-hands and pushed Chane back out into the dining hall with the other. Clearly Ambipom knew who Chane was, or rather that he wasn't a waiter.

everyone
The lines for food were dying down, everyone who wanted food had it, and everyone who wanted a seat had claimed one.

Latio-Nytro
03-20-2012, 02:04 AM
Chane Unx
Pokemon Trainer (not a waiter)
Dining Hall

At least the Larger of the two purple Pokemon was smarter than the chef. Maybe in its own way, it would explain? Hopefully without 'saying' the word 'theif?'

One of the few Pokemon he didn't know of, and he had to encounter it. As soon as he memorized every last little detail about a Pokemon he could, he'd probably be ready for that. He looked around.

Uh-oh. Almost all the food was gone. He rushed into the lines to take the last of the food, which included one ceasar salad, a drink of lemonade, a load of pretzels (he'd save them for later), and-YES! An omlette! Life-giving substanance!

He immediately sat down-coincidentally, two rows away from where the young man who stole his bacon had been-and immediately feasted upon the food. He wasn't overfed nor underfed in his house, though he would eat quite a bit when he did eat. He took no notice of the young man trying to get a seat beside the boy with the bacon.

Avalon
Pokemon Trainer
Dining Hall

Avalon barely took a break in eating before nodding his head in agreement, then resuming his ravnous course of action. It was halfway gone by now, the food: Avalon loved it, and due to his overly-physical tendancies, couldn't get enough, and had a good excuse as to why.

Ant2011
03-20-2012, 02:52 AM
Anthony
Pokemon Trainer
Dining Hall

Anthony sat down and placed his hands on the table so his Pokemon could safely enjoy their breakfast. He gave each one a waffle, and kept the third for himself. He slowly ate the waffle and watched the savage display of food consumption before him. "I'm Anthony." He said as he swallowed a chunk of waffle. "And this is Blast, my Squirtle, and Blaze, my Torchic." Blaze was pecking at the waffle, and Blast was rocking on his shell while he ate his.

Latio-Nytro
03-20-2012, 10:15 PM
Chane Unx
Pokemon Trainer
Dining Hall

The kid named Anthony, situated between him and the bacon kid, was attempting to introduce himself to the muscular youth, who, in Chane's personal opinion, would probably ignore the whole armageddon if there was food in front of his face. His Pokemon-a Torchic and a Squirtle-looked, to say the least, vulnerable. That much was probably according to the Sneasel's mindset, based strictly from the look on his face as he eyed the Small fiery chicken, pecking at a waffle. However, he had a much better feast before him already.

"I don't think he'll respond until he's done. I'm Chane." Chane said. "You've got interesting Pokemon, to say the least...Very well bred. Are you a breeder?" Chane asked.

Avalon
Pokemon Trainer
Dining Hall

Avalon barely even looked up at the mention of the Trainer's name or small conversation, but he knew of a new Pokemon when he heard of it. His Pokedex was firmly in his bag, though: he'd have to wait until he was done to record the Torchic. Food was his first priority. Scyez and Jykal were too busy chowing down to notice either. They were almost done at this point.

Ant2011
03-21-2012, 12:50 AM
Anthony
Pokemon Trainer
Dining Hall

Anthony shook his head, "I'm not a breeder. Not yet anyway." He put his hand on top of Blast's head and the little turtle smiled. "My grandfather bred my pokemon. Of course, he didn't know I would get them when he was busy breeding. Blast and Blaze are a, gift of sorts." Anthony pulled a big leather book from his bag, "My grandfather archived every successful breeding, moves that were passed down, and when he obtained eggs. He, left us, when I was young. My grandmother gave me the eggs for Blast and Blaze, and this book..."

He put the book back in his bag, "So Chane, how 'bout you?"

Latio-Nytro
03-23-2012, 01:47 AM
Chane Unx
Pokemon Trainer
Dining Hall

"Me? Being a Pokemon Profe-gah!"

Chane reeled-another headache. He's been getting those, annoyingly frequent, and painful. They lasted for little time, but they were like the force of Arceus's untamed wrath was trying to unhinge him. Even in his sleep, they haunt him-and although he'd never consider it, haunt was probably a very good word. Those headaches accompanied strange dreams when he was asleep, of the kind that seem too realistic to be just dreams. They did not change outside of making a move of chess against a shrouded figure.

"Ugh...Headaches...Happening a lot...They hurt...Badly...Nothing to worry about, they go away quickly. A pesitance at best. Never you mind that, I'm studying my brains out to be a Pokemon Professor. I remember most Pokemon, but keeping them all in my head at once...That's different. Chane said, recovering.

Avalon
Pokemon Trainer
Dining Hall

Food. No more food. There was no more food. There was no more food in front of him. And it was all gone.

Avalon finally chose this time to look up at the other two people sitting next to him: That Anthony Kid (Breeding? No battling? Wierd choice of profession) and whoever that other guy was...Say, didn't he have the bacon?

He forgot, but who cared? He looked poor...ish. He flinched at the headache display he made, but when he started speaking more coherently, Avalon did not hesitate to talk over Chane like he simply wasn't there at all.

"Hi! I'm Avalon, that's Scyez, that's Jykal, and do you have food?! I like eating! And Pokemon, and whatever's fun, and whatever's exciting, and...Uhh...OH! That's Scyez! She likes nibbling hair!"

Scyez rejoined her master's beret and started nibbling on her favorite thing to nibble. "Ri! Ri! Ri! Ri! Riririri! Rriiiiioooo!"

Game_Master
03-25-2012, 07:29 PM
Before anyone had the chance to say anything else, the lights went out. A few people let out a scream, merely out of shock not real fear. The lights came back on to reveal about twenty people all dressed in black, standing near the only door to the dining hall. A woman, dressed slightly different than the rest, stepped forward, "Attention trainers and passengers! We, Team Orron, have the ship under our control. If you have any hope of getting off alive, you'll hand over all your money."

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5876/allisonc.png

All the passengers looked around at one another, hoping for a plan or an idea. The woman at the head of the group shook her head, "Why does nobody ever make it easy? Alright, time for plan B." With that, every member of Team Orron pulled pistols from their coats. The woman spoke up again, "Alright, now do we get your money?"

Ant2011
03-25-2012, 09:38 PM
Anthony
Pokemon Trainer
Dining Hall

Blast and Blaze quickly retreated into Anthony's hoodie pocket. He didn't blame them. He would love to crawl into someone's pocket and hide. He placed his hand over his pocket, so he could grab his wallet with ease if it came down to that.

Latio-Nytro
03-26-2012, 01:53 AM
Chane Unx
Pokemon Trainer
Dining Hall

Black out. Brief cries of shock. Lights on. Twenty men in black. Team Orron. Demands for money. Guns.

The word team in an organization's name is equivelant to failure. They brought guns, putting them at a step-up from all those other organizations that suddenly ran amuk in the past few years...Save possibly Cipher. But come on, many people have seen this before, too many people. They know how it works...For now, though, it was best to assume that he wasn't safe. He considered his dress-purposly shabby, to garner empathy and make sure nobody knew the word 'Unx' was his last name (And even if they did, they'd only find 3000 dollars on his person). He considered paying them, but only if pressed. If he was ignored, then he wouln't try to be noticed.

And if worst came to worst, he'd have a plan. There was an easy one to exploit.

Avalon immediately withdrew his Pokemon when the blackout occured-it was enough time to find Jykal nearby in the darkness and withdraw him. Scyez was already on his head, so that was easy enough. He knew bad things were in the mix the instant wierd blackouts occured for more than a few instants.

The lights hit, Grunts from a 'Team Orron,' which he now and forever dubbed 'Team Morron,' demanded cash, and Avalon remained in place. He was willing to pay, but...His stuff was in his bag. Even his wallet. Hopefully, they didn't search his bag. That wouldn't be for the best if they did...Then again, he really just shoved everything in there aside from Jykal's and Scyez's PokeBalls.

That being said, he did not look pleased about this. Not even a bit.

Game_Master
03-26-2012, 05:18 PM
None of the passengers moved a muscle. The members of Orron smirked, they knew this required a demonstration. The woman in front fired her pistol into the ceiling, "Yes, they are loaded and they will hurt you."

A few children started to cry, some people tried to move to the back of the hall for safety.

The woman smiled, "No takers? Then I guess we start shooting."

Latio-Nytro
03-27-2012, 01:43 AM
Chane Unx
Pokemon Trainer
Dining Hall

"Nobody's going to shoot. Not even you." Chane said, suddenly getting a bolt of inspiration.

"You've got guns. OK, that means you're a threat, and at least, your not as dumb as the other criminal 'Teams' that paved the path of criminal stupidity with Pokemon for one and all. However, you'd have shot everyone at this point if you really wanted our money, because, come on, if you're going to be stealing our money, then you might as well have killed us the instant you pulled out the pistols. Our seeing your face means you're ten times as likely to be caught later, fake idenity or no. You're obviously not willing to kill us if we simply don't comply, or else you would have done so. You were going for fear-you want us to move in response to a nonexistant threat to our lives. You've either massacre to be doing-Ho boy, that'll be something to tell your kids and grandkids, how you shot defensless innocents to get at their wallets, including other kids...Or you put down the guns and get caught by the police, either when the boat lands, or, if you've already thought of that, when the cops get fishy about how a cruise liner is floating in the middle of the ocean and investiage-armed and dangeorus, probably. In short-this wasn't smart." Chane elaborated.

"My advice? Put your guns down. You're good as arrested if you do or don't, but I imagine stopping before it gets any worse will kick your sentance time to somewhere near 'not the life sentance.'" Chane finished.

(CHA Check on Chane's part. He wants to see if they'll back down).

Avalon
Pokemon Trainer
Dining Hall

BANG!

Avalon barely turned to look at the noise. Gunshots. Nothing new. In fact, it was stupid: He's seen people only put in one clip, and sometimes, it might unwittingly contain only one bullet, or they only brought the sole clip along. They'd fire the bullets, but when it was needed most, when they had to shoot their target, they'd be empty on the clip. He's seen it done before in a funny video tape his uncle showed him. And that was real life. They might have been checking their rounds, but maybe one of them was stupid. That being said, he wasn't dumb enough to believe that they didn't come prepared enough.

But Avalon's look was venemous, and it failed to differ when it now settled itself on the girl. No twitch. He took his hands off his wallet when he heard the other guy talking: Clearly, they'd have taken his cash already, at gunpoint, if they wanted to. Yet, his look was venemous still.

Game_Master
03-27-2012, 02:23 AM
DC is 10 for this persuasion check. Roll on a 20 sided die: 12. Your wisdom modifier: +0. 12+0=12. Chane succeeds

The woman growls, "Damn.... You've got a point you runt." She snapped her fingers and the grunts behind her smirked. She raised her gun and aimed it at Chane, "You dug your own grave punk." She pulled the trigger on the weapon. With a flash the bullet was deflected and fell to the floor. "What the-?"

A Linoone stood by the bullet and snarled at the woman. It picked up the bullet with it's mouth and returned to it's owner, an elderly man in a long white robe with long white hair and a long white beard. The man took the bullet as the Linoone sat by a second Linoone, "How typical of you Allison. Resorting to hostilities to try to achieve anything."

The woman, now known as Allison, was now panicked, "Grrr... Orron, retreat!" The lights went black again. Within moments they turned back on, and the members of Team Orron had vanished.

Ant2011
03-27-2012, 05:30 AM
Anthony
Pokemon Trainer
Dining Hall

Anthony let out a sigh, "Thank goodness that's over..."

Latio-Nytro
03-29-2012, 02:05 AM
Chane Unx
Pokemon Trainer
Dining Hall, leaving

"Thank Goodness that's over..."

That was from the guy that did NOT get shot at by a murder-intent woman who really, really was insane. On the other hand, his father's influence would have most certianly meant that 'Allison' would be dead, screw whatever obstacle lied between him and his revenge. It was likely that he'd be looking into this as it stood, and pooling in money to force police to investigate...And possibly, exchange the meaning of 'investigate' with 'eradicate violently.'

Whatever that was, he was immediately grateful for the old man's appearance-and apparently, he knew something about this 'Allison,' and potentially, the whole 'Team Orron' organization as well. He got up and walked over to the old man, facing him. He hoped to uncover anything important.

"I must thank you for saving my life, your Pokemon must be very well trained to deflect a bullet. I was trying to make them...You know...Flee...With the speech and all..." Chane said, as some kind of start. "It would help immensly if I could, persay...Understand the situation more. Anything would help. I'm guessing they're a local nuinsense at Suvaty, and that she's either psychotic or just really too greedy to care for blood." Chane said.

(Avalon shall use a WIS check to search the room for anything the grunts might have dropped.)

Avalon
Pokemon Trainer
Outside

The instant bullets started flying, and a Linoone caught them, Avalon's mind was forced to remember a scarily similar situation. Fortunatly, the similarities ended with the bullet catching: An old man with white everything owned the bullet-catching linoone, had noted the girl's like of violence, and the shooter, along with her cronies, vanished alive.

Avalon looked around the room. He did not want to miss anything they left behind. The kinds of things people drop were the kinds of things that Avalon could use to get stuff-inform the police with fingerprints, maybe? DNA scans? Useful items for base infiltrations? More Rare Candies? Anything?

Game_Master
03-29-2012, 02:29 AM
DC is 10 for this search check. Roll on a 20 sided die: 11. Your wisdom modifier: +1. 11+1=12. Avalon succeeds

Avalon spots a hat from one of the Orron grunts, inside the hat is a concealed compartment with $100 in it.

The old man scratches his beard, "Well I can tell you what I know, which is everything up till about ten years ago. I founded Orron as a police force that handled criminals and kept people safe from wild Pokemon. Allison, my granddaughter was my second in command. She thought I wasn't using my team's status correctly, so she convinced the team to betray me and follow her. Once I was out of the picture, she convinced whatever remained of the Suvaty Police Force to join her and after that crime rates skyrocketed." He pets the Linoone on his right, "I don't know what she's up to, but I don't think it's good."

He reaches into a pocket on his robe and pulls out a roll of paper, "I have no use for this anymore, as I usually remain in my home on the outskirts of Teria Town." He hands the rolled up map to Chane.

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/4289/regionmap.png

Jacokwolfx2o
03-30-2012, 05:45 AM
Jacok Wolf
Room of ship

The sound of passengers scream for their lives would cause him to wake up, looking around as he noticed the alarm clock on the desk of the room "huh? wonder whats up, better go check it out..." hopping out of bed he get his clothes on, screams telling him to be ready for anything. Snatching his bag from his closet, he walked out his room. He began to read signs to direct him around the ship making his way to the upper floor. Though upon making his way up to the upper deck he saw a sign reading about the delay as well as a sign saying free breakfast "aww... man I missed that..." he thought to himself distracted for the moment before he realized what he was doing in the first place. "oh right, screams, bad things must check" he said to himself running to the upper deck

current location:
hallway of the rooms headed to stairs

Items:
pack which holds money, pokeballs, and pokedex

Pokemon: Gastly, Caterpie

Latio-Nytro
03-30-2012, 07:30 PM
Chane Unx
Pokemon Trainer
Outside

The old man told his small tale of staring up Team Orron as a police organization a long time ago, his granddaughter starting it up...Wait a minute...His granddaughter was second-in-command...That meant that she joined when he was getting pretty old...It was no wonder Allison easily turned most of Team Orron around, but the old man's knowledge of what Team Orron was doing (other than crime in general) was shot after ten years-meaning that relatively young-looking woman, looking no younger than in her twenties (maybe low thirties), joined Team Orron, a police organization, which should require some good level of dicipline and maturity, when she was a teenager. Kids becoming the champion of Pokemon Leauges wasn't unheard of, as most Trainers were younger kids, but police organizations were a completely different part of life. Either Suvaty had some really foregin concepts of adulthood, or else, this man was hiding something...And that old man's timing was pretty conveniant, even though he'd never seen this old man on the ship before...

Chane blinked, snapped out of his thoughts briefly, and looked out at the sea. He was thinking too much. Unless Team Orron's presence was strong enough, they wouldn't be on his mind forever. He'd take note of these...Odd holes in the story and improbabilities, however. He'd still be greatful the old man saved him rather than he got shot. He was expecting to see Suvaty soon, looking out at the sea...

Avalon
Pokemon Trainer
Outside

Avalon listened to the Old man's story, while he was looking at the hat. Some sort of scanning would easily prove who was the wearer of this hat, meaning one member of Team Orron was practically in his grasp, and it was easily done to see the remaining members of Team Orron got some sort of justice. However, with no police on the island, that would be tough...Unless the military was standing in...

...Who cared?! Team Orron failed so badly, it made him want to laugh. Their bullets were so slow, a Linoone caught one. A Linoone could really only go fast when it was going straight...Hey, was that Linoone going straight? Linoone slowed considerably when turning, very noticable...Ah, who cared? Team Orron's bullets were that slow, that meant!

As a bonus, he now had 300 extra in cash, a potion, a new hat, AND two Rare Candies, all from just looking around on the ground, where stuff was. He was like a Zigzagoon, really...

Still, that whole thing was serious buisness, and Team Orron would later find out what happened when serious buisness happened to be on the bad guy's side, when he had a say in it.

Jacokwolfx2o
04-01-2012, 12:54 PM
Jacok

Walking up the stairs of the ship he kept seeing people running down, though it would seem what ever happen was over. Walking around over the deck, he noticed people sitting down. Something big must had happen, and he missed it."hmmm I wonder what happen, maybe I can find something out." he thought to himself, as he decided to look on the top deck to see if he could find anything out. there had to be some clue left behind or something he could see, if anything he could as a random passenger . Though, he did not like to bother anyone since most people were on vacation.

[Jacok will use a wisdom check to see if he can find anything on the top deck that will help him understand what happen.]

Game_Master
04-07-2012, 12:09 AM
DC is 10 for this search check. Roll on a 20 sided die: 15. Your wisdom modifier: +1. 15-1=12. Jacok succeeds

Jacok only
There is nothing on the top deck of the ship. As you're looking though, you notice a black speedboat heading toward a nearby island

Everyone Else
The old man turns to the rest of the passengers in the dining hall, "I do apologize for my granddaughter's behavior and I am glad nobody was hurt. Please, enjoy your time on Suvaty." His words seemed to calm most of the people, but some were too worked up. The man turned to Avalon, Chane, and Anthony, "I wouldn't be too worried about Orron if I were you, they use rubber bullets." He gave the rubber bullet to Chane. "I made sure our methods wouldn't kill anybody when I started Orron. Before your ship makes port, do you have any questions for me?"

Latio-Nytro
04-07-2012, 03:02 AM
Chane Unx
Pokemon Trainer
Outside

Rubber Bullets?

Chane politely turned around when the old man was addressing him. He's never heard of those before, but aside from that seeming like the worst projectile ever to be fired from a gun-he's heard of actual silver bullets being effective...It only heightened his sense that the whole incident was a conspiracy-a bullet that wouldn't harm a Linoone was bound to be softer than a metal, and potentially slower than it, too.

However, he definately didn't linger on it. It only proved Team Orron were idiots-Allison looked quite happy about killing someone, as did her teammates, yet it seemed implausible that Rubber would kill-harm, yes, and it probably would have been bad, but wouldn't have killed. Then again, he wasn't an expert on bullets, just on Pokemon. He took the Rubber Bullet with ease, certian that there wasn't anything wrong with it. It was rubber, and it definately was in the shape of a bullet. He pocketed it-nothing wrong with a bullet around. He wasn't planning on keeping it, though.

He wasn't interested in hearing more, either. The only thing he was really waiting for was when they had arrived for real.

Avalon
Pokemon Trainer
Outside

Rubber Bullets?! That was the dumbest ammunition he ever heard of...Of course, Orron would be shooting it.

Avalon, however, was still kind of confused, but he couldn't put his finger on what was confusing about it all...Oh well! His Pokemon were OK, so he sent out Scyez again, on the ground. She took a short glance at the Linoone, but thought little further, and jumped onto Avalon's head.

"Riii! Riririririrririiiooo!"

Ant2011
04-07-2012, 03:28 AM
Anthony
Pokemon Trainer
Outside

Anthony waved farewell to the old man and followed Avalon and Chane. He didn't want to be left behind after waiting so long to begin his journey.

Game_Master
04-07-2012, 03:35 AM
As the commotion calmed and passengers dispersed the boat began to slow down and the captain's voice filled the airwaves via loudspeaker, "This is your Captain speaking. I would like to apologize for our recent incident and would like to thank all of you for sailing with us. We will be docking in Port Freeman within moments."

Just as the captain had said, the ship came to a halt. The sounds of laughter from the beach and strong dockworkers unloading this ship's cargo filled the air.

Latio-Nytro
04-07-2012, 04:20 PM
Chane Unx
Pokemon Trainer
Port Freeman

The ship was here, at last. Time to begin the trials of a Pokemon Journey though a land where the police became another idiot Team-and said idiot Team seemed to like killing. He'd get to the closest town first-Avar Town, from the map-and start journeying from there. In truth, his father never really specified what a journey was, but that probably meant he was expecting him to do what people do on these kinds of things: Make friends, battle other trainers, take a few risks, have fun, so on and so forth.

He stepped off the ship, taking the first step into the unknown...Hopefully, he would come out of this for the better.

"Hey! Hey, person who almost got shot!" Said someone. Chane looked back, and found Avalon-who never heard his name, apparently.

"Huh? My name's-

"Uh, yhea, I have a problem. I don't have a map, and you do, so mind if I tag along?" Avalon said.

Chane looked at Avalon. He wasn't picking his friends based on appearance, of all things, but Avalon looked physically strong. Physical Strength was something Chane lacked. Avalon looked eager, and easily prone to stupid mistakes. Besides, traveling in a group would certianly help.

"I wouldn't mind at all. My name's Chane, by the way." Chane said to Avalon.

"Oh, thanks!" Avalon said. Chane smiled-at least he had some company, and that asides, Avalon seemed to make a good partner.

Avalon
Pokemon Trainer
Port Freeman

Avalon knew only this much: he was at Suvaty, for real, and he would be having as much fun as he could handle...And...He didn't have a map. A lot of other useful stuff, but no map.

He was already off the ship, and the only person with a map was the guy who nearly got shot. He never got to look at it, and he didn't want to badger the old man for a second map, not to mention that he had lost track of said old man to boot. There was no other way around it.

"Hey! Hey, person who almost got shot!" Avalon said-he really didn't know his name.

The taller, older, poorer-looking guy turned around. "Huh? My name's-"

"Uh, yhea, I have a simple problem. I don't have a map, and you do, so mind if I tag along?" Avalon asked.

The guy he was asking looked at him for a few minutes before answering. "I wouldn't mind at all. My name's Chane, by the way." Chane said.

"Oh, thanks!" Avalon said. Partners were good to have on journies-groups fared better than individuals. Plus, now things would be even more fun!

Ant2011
04-07-2012, 04:47 PM
Anthony
Pokemon Trainer
Port Freeman

Anthony slowly approached Avalon and Chane, "Hey, Chane right? I really don't know where to go here or what to do for that matter... Mind if I travel with you and um, I don't really think I caught your name..."

Blast climbed out of his hoodie pocket and climbed up to Anthony's shoulder. Blaze jumped out and ran around Anthony's feet. "We won't cause much trouble. I promise."

Latio-Nytro
04-07-2012, 10:27 PM
Chane Unx
Pokemon Trainer
Port Freeman

Anthony asked Chane to tag along as well, just after he let Avalon come along. He looked at Anthony politely, and decided three was better than two.

"Yes, you can. No reason otherwise." Chane said.

"Oh, my name's Avalon!" Avalon said, rather quickly.

"The closest town from here is Avar town, and I'm pretty sure that's where we should be heading." Chane said, looking at the Map. "We'll decide where to go from there." Chane said. "Hopefully, those Orron guys don't have much on their agenda after that..." Chane added, resuming walking forward. He was hoping that Orron wasn't going to try anything else that fast.

"Yhea, and I hope they're not planning much after that, too!" Avalon added.

Avalon
Pokemon Trainer
Port Freeman

Avalon turned around, and Anthony turned out to be addressing him-who did give his name-as someone who's name he didn't know. Avalon did speak to him then, after finishing his bacon, so why didn't he hear?

"Yes, yes you can. No reason otherwise." Chane said, simply, accepting Anthony into the group.

"Oh, my name's Avalon!" Avalon said, quickly.

"The closest town from here is Avar town, and I'm pretty sure that's where we should be heading." Chane said, looking at the Map. "We'll decide where to go from there." Chane said. "Hopefully, those Orron guys don't have much on their agenda after that..." Chane added, resuming walking forward.

"Yhea, and I hope they're not planning much after that, too!" Avalon added. It wouldn't be fun at all if Orron decided to barge into every aspect of life in Suvaty.

Jacokwolfx2o
04-08-2012, 04:11 AM
Jacok
Destination:room-Top Deck

Looking over the edge of the boat, he watched as a boat sailed off. He began to wonder what he'd missed this whole time. Seeing as there was nothing more to see, he decided to go on and explore more of the ship. Though his exportation would soon come to a halt, as a voice over the intercom would com on. He sigh some, and shrug a bit. "oh will, I guess that's life..." he said to himself, as he made his was back to his room packing up his things. Making sure he did not forget anything in the room. He'd soon find himself in a line with the other passengers that seem to also be happy to finally get of the ship. He gave a light yawn, while he stood there awaiting to get off the ship. He finally set foot on solid ground, how happy he was to explore the new area. He was so excited he not watch his footing, and start to roll down the ramp. As he would land on his chest, a pokeball knocking him out. The ball began to glow, as suddenly a big black ball would float over him. The big black figure floated over his head, while looked up. "it's ok buddy I'm fine...hahah guess I could say I was falling for you." though the cheesy joke was lame, the Pokemon could not help but laugh. Seeing the pokemon laugh he laugh to, as he could not help it.

Game_Master
04-12-2012, 11:40 PM
A man in a black suit and top hat approached the group of boys, "Excuse me young trainers, I need to get to Avar town, but I have no Pokemon to protect me on the journey through the seaside jungle. I was hoping you could escort me?" The man adjusted his monocle as he pulled a wallet from the inside of his suit coat, "I'd be more than happy to pay you for your troubles."

Latio-Nytro
04-14-2012, 02:38 AM
Chane Unx
Pokemon Trainer
Port Freeman

A rich man came up to Chane, innocently asking for passage to Avar Town (they were planning on heading there already, so that was conveniant), and promising pay. Chane had to wonder what kind of sense would involve dressing up as rich as possible like that. Where'd he come from, anyway?

Regardless, there wasn't much sense in not extending the helping hand. We were heading to Avar Town as it stood, so I don't see any reason why you can't tag along. I assume it's Team Orron you want to hide yourself from?" Chane said.

"Yhea, I'd be pretty concerned myself. They nearly went into shooting people on the ship here. Granted, they used rubber bullets, but they might have been wanting to kill..." Avalon added.

"We'll keep you safe...As best as we can, anyway." Chane said. He really couldn't promise more. In a land where the police decided to turn into terrorists, said terrorists were both the criminals, and the ones that allowed other, unrelated crooks to roam. If it wasn't Orron, it was probably some random thug.

Avalon
Pokemon Trainer
Port Freeman

The man in front of their new three-man group was obviously rich, top hat and everything. He even pulled out his wallet to give them cash for the service of protecting him until they got to Avar Town.

We were heading to Avar Town as it stood, so I don't see any reason why you can't tag along. I assume it's Team Orron you want to hide yourself from?" Chane said. Clearly, the obviously poor Chane wanted (or needed) the cash. Avalon didn't argue.

"Yhea, I'd be pretty concerned myself. They nearly went into shooting people on the ship here. Granted, they used rubber bullets, but they might have been wanting to kill..." Avalon added.

"We'll keep you safe...As best as we can, anyway." Chane said. He was smart to include a disclaimer and let the buyer beware, in case things went terribly wrong.

Ant2011
04-14-2012, 03:26 AM
Chane Unx
Pokemon Trainer
Port Freeman

Anthony nodded in agreement with his new "friends". "Don't worry sir. We'll do everything we can." Blast flexed his arm to try and show off his muscles, ""Squirt! Squirtle!"

Jacokwolfx2o
04-14-2012, 04:01 AM
Jacokwolf

Pokemon Trainer

Port Freeman

Looking up in the distance, he could not help but some other trainers. He stood up in a hurry as he expanded his chest, dust himself off. "ok ziggy game face on..." Gastly would nod his head, while he walked over to the other trainers. His chest still expanded like some tough guy while he quickly let out some air. "HEY!!!" in a very high pitched, happy voice he call to everyone standing there. His Gastly think maybe it was a bit to strong of a introduction. "oh... hehe yeah sorry did not mean to be so loud, but could not help but noticed you guys where pokemon trainers." He said as he extend his hands to the group, names Jacok, no need to tell me your cause If you open your minds I can figure it out" He said as he raise his thumb in to the air."Course it be rude to scan your brains with out asking..." he said with wink "haha I'm joking with you but really, nice to meet you.." he did not expect to run in to other trainers. "wow if you don't mind, I'd love to record all of your Pokemon Data..." he said as he reach in to his bag, pulling out his pokedex.

Latio-Nytro
04-14-2012, 11:51 AM
(OOC: Ant, I can battle him, right?)

Chane Unx
Pokemon Trainer
Port Freeman

"HEY!!!" yelled a young boy, Ghastly Clearly out and visible.

Ah, nuts. Not even a measly step forward before another Trainer challenges him. He span around-the usual greeting and everything. Chane was not totally ignorant of the custom-one trainer stops another, demands battle, they battle, and whoever wins, well, wins, and 9 times out of 10, gets paid from the loser's poor wallet, while said loser runs to a Pokemon Center and licks his wounds. It really wasn't the (supossedly) very elegant affair it was when you put it that way. The "HEY!!!" may have been for a completely different intention, however, when Chane saw the newly-introduced Jacok reach for a Pokedex and ask for Dex data. The only one without a Pokedex was clearly Chane...

"HEY!!!" Yelled Avalon. Chane looked at Avalon-apparently, he wanted a Pokemon Battle, with this random Jacok kid, right now. At least it was the clear hot-blooded adventurer getting first crack at the battling scene, and not him. Chane had never witnessed a Pokemon battle in person before. "You! Youyouyouyouyou! You, you, you, Jacok, you want a battle, I can tell! You only yell 'HEY!!!' like that if you want a battle, yhea!" Avalon went on. Chane was curious-really, was a "HEY!!!" all it took to start one of these?

"RIIIIOOOO!!! RIOLUUUUUUU! RIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRRRIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOLLLUUU!" Scyez went, atop Avalon's head. Really, that constant yelling was starting to get on Chane's nerves.

"My name's Avalon, and I'm challenging you to a 1-on-1 Pokemon Battle, RIGHT NOW! Put that Dex away-Time to rock!" Avalon said, pointing his finger directly at Jacok, making no mistake who he wanted to battle.

Avalon
Pokemon Trainer
Port Freeman

"HEY!!!"

Avalon turned around, and knew it at once-a Pokemon Battle had just begun. How exciting! His very first! He only had two Pokmeon, so he'd just use one for this occasion. With that being said, zero percent of him would hold back. He wanted excitement, battles were exciting, and here was his first challenger that obviously wanted a battle. Nobody shouts "HEY!!!" just to grab someone's attention, right? Clearly, a battle was afoot.

Looking at Jacok's Pokedex, he knew different-he must have simply wanted to collect Pokedex data. But clearly, he wouldn't know anything about a Pokemon unless he witnessed it, in all of its power and strength-something no measly Dex can show anyone. Besides, Pokemon Battles were waaaaay too fun to pass up on any opportunity.

"HEY!!!" Yelled Avalon, making sure he issued the challenge nice and strongly, and made sure this Jacok kid knew it was him that was being challanged. "You! Youyouyouyouyou! You, you, you, Jacok, you want a battle, I can tell! You only yell 'HEY!!!' like that if you want a battle, yhea!" Avalon explained.

"RIIIIOOOO!!! RIOLUUUUUUU! RIRIRIRIRIRIRIRIRRRIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOLLLUUU!" Scyez went, atop Avalon's head. She was pumped at the sight of her new challenger, even if she had to face what was clearly a Ghost-Type (sadly, Avalon's knowledge of what it was ended right there). Then again, she did know Foresight.

"My name's Avalon, and I'm challenging you to a 1-on-1 Pokemon Battle, RIGHT NOW! Put that Dex away-Time to rock!" Avalon said, pointing his finger directly at Jacok, making no mistake who he wanted to battle. This would be good.

Game_Master
04-23-2012, 08:04 PM
((Yeah, you can battle him. But I'm gonna temporarily "bunny-rabbit" him since he hasn't replied in a while))

Jacokwolf
Pokemon Trainer
Port Freeman

"Well, I'd be more than happy to battle, but I'd like to get my bearings here first."

((Now that that's done, back to GMing))

The man in the suit pointed towards a large mass of trees, "The path to Avar Town cuts through that jungle. We should get going as soon as possible. I've got some very important people waiting to see me."

Jacokwolfx2o
04-24-2012, 07:03 AM
JacokWolf
Port Freeman
Pokemon Battle

Laugh a bit as he would see the trainer though he was not looking for a battle. He just shrug his arms a bit and nod his head "Well buddy I can't turn down my first trainer battle now can I?" I said with a determine look on his face. He was new to battling so he was still unsure how to battle, he look to gastly a nod. "alright Ziggy your first battle just stay focus and you'll do fine win or lose.." I said as let Ziggy take his spot in front of me. The exciting rush of his first battle getting him all excited from inside, this is what he wanted. He then grin as he used his Telepathy to send a message to his challanger "This gives new meaning to the saying "getting in to your opponent's head" eh?" Just then Ziggy would laugh at the joke as he too could hear jacok's thoughts. They stood there as he smile ready to see how this would start.

Latio-Nytro
05-05-2012, 12:56 AM
Chane Unx
Pokemon Trainer
Port Freeman

Well, who would he listen to first? The rich man who had important people to meet, or the hotheaded young duo that just got together to partake in a battle that could wait? The former, that's who.

"Avalon, the battle can wait. Jacok, I'm sorry, but we've got to go to Avar Town. Feel free to tag along and battle there, but we've got to leave here now." Chane said, taking Avalon's arm.

"Hey, hey hey hey hey...Uhh...Oh, Alright!" Avalon responded, not trying to resist (or rather, break) Chane's arm when he grabbed him, and accepting Chane's logic. Chane didn't want to break up the battle this early, but this could wait.

Avalon
Pokemon Trainer
Port Freeman

Avalon was just about to order Scyez to use Foresight on the Ghastly, just about to-then Chane took his arm. "Avalon, the battle can wait. Jacok, I'm sorry, but we've got to go to Avar Town. Feel free to tag along and battle there, but we've got to leave here now." he said.

Chane looked quite frail, and although in any contest Avalon could have broken free pretty easily, he really didn't want to cripple Chane minutes into his arrival at Suvaty. "Hey, hey hey hey hey...Uhh...Oh, Alright!" Avalon then responded: Waiting briefly for a battle would still be a battle in the end-and not like there would be any difference.

Jacokwolfx2o
05-05-2012, 02:26 AM
JacokWolf
Pokemon Trainer
Port Freemen

The rush of of battle in his blood, ready for his first attack till he noticed the trainer being pulled away. Just then he'd fall over, landing on his face. Gastly, would also fall from mid air after Jacok. It would seem that there fight would have to wait. Getting up from the ground with a bit of a angry expression on his face "Wait... you challenge me! and then say if I want to tag along!" He then stop for a moment as he lightly tapped his chin. "Meh... I have nothing better to do... so count Ziggy, and me in." He said still taking out his pokedex, as he pointed to Scyez to scan for data so that way he'd know what to expect during the match.

Game_Master
05-05-2012, 07:10 PM
The man in the suit smiled, "So, shall we be off? I've no intention of hanging around this beach much longer, it's far too hot." He adjusted his hat to shield his eyes from the sun.

"Oh, I almost forgot, there were some men guarding the entrance to the Avar forest. We may need to figure out some way to get past them unless they've moved."

Latio-Nytro
05-05-2012, 11:38 PM
Chane Unx
Pokemon Trainer
Port Freeman

People guarding the entrance? Hardly a problem.

"Just going on the situation, sneaking around them or convincing them that we've got something important to take care of in Avar Town-and we do-could work, though if there's anything other than that we could use..." Chane said, hoping for a solution.

Avalon scratched his head. "I'd have to get a good look at the Guards to see what could be useful. I'm good with perception." Avalon said. "Of course, they could have left."

"Yhea, let's see if they're around..." Chane agreed. Albeit he wasn't immediately condemning Avalon as an idiot outright, if only to evade having called him an idiot on grounds clearly unproven, it was clear he wasn't the brightest of the group.

Avalon
Pokemon Trainer
Port Freeman

Guards, huh?

COLOR="Olive"]"Just going on the situation, sneaking around them or convincing them that we've got something important to take care of in Avar Town-and we do-could work, though if there's anything other than that we could use..."[/COLOR] Chane said.

Avalon scratched his head. There wasn't much he could provide without first seeing the situation, but once he did...That would be pretty rich. "I'd have to get a good look at the Guards to see what could be useful. I'm good with perception." Avalon said. "Of course, they could have just left." Avalon added, hoping that bypassing guards would be easiest in their absense.

COLOR="Olive"]"Yhea, let's see if they're around at all first..."[/COLOR] Chane agreed. Avalon didn't want to assume Chane wasn't extremely strong underneath the frail frame, but it appeared that Chane was physically lacking, in many, many ways.

Jacokwolfx2o
05-07-2012, 07:37 AM
Jacokwolf
Pokemon Trainer
Port Freeman

Although, excited to start his first adventure, he question the request. If there where people guarding a entrance, he wonder what these guards were indeed guarding. He would look to the others as lifted up his sack, he looked to his Gastly Ziggy. "it's ok buddy I don't trust this one bit ether..." he'd whisper among himself and his pokemon.He turn to Alvaon, and Chane "Alright, so this guy needs a escort to some place that we have to sneak past guards?" He question to the others, as he wonder if the old man was leaving some information out. "I mean, think about...this might have something to do with those guys I saw sailing away on the ship" He said to the others, as he stood there. He took a look to the old man "Hey you mind telling me why this guards just Randomly showed up? or tell us what there guarding?" He asked the old man now trying to gather information that could help.

Ant2011
05-09-2012, 12:32 AM
"Guards? I don't know what you're planning on doing to get by them..." Anthony said as he picked up Blast.

Game_Master
05-09-2012, 12:35 AM
The man led the boys along a path to a dense jungle. Just as he had assumed, there were two men guarding the entrance to the jungle. One of the guards put his hand up, "Sorry, you'll have to wait out here. We can't let anybody into this jungle."

Jacokwolfx2o
05-09-2012, 03:13 AM
JacokWolf
Pokemon Trainer
Entrance of Jungle

For a moment, he stood back just looking to the man that would seem to stop them in their path. "Why is this path closed? and why is there no warring sign that states why this would be closed?" he asked trying to get any information out the man who seem to be guarding something alright, the real question was what was so important in the middle of a jungle. "Look man, I'm just saying if you are infact a guard can we see some I.D.?" He asked him as of course all guards carry some form of ID so no one can pose as a one.

[I'd also like to do check to see if there is anything I notice that would give away the mans identity]