PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

Miasma
04-16-2012, 01:06 AM
Don't get on my bad side, because I'm a Quilava with a hot fire in my belly, and a big chip on my shoulder. Unless your a lady of course, then I'm much more understanding! Hahah.

All joking aside, hi there to all of you! I'm here mostly because I'd like to do a RP with a friend of mine, and they suggested that we do it here, but I'm sure I'll probably be venturing to other areas of the forum as well.

Without going TL;DR on you, I was a part of a non-Pokémon forum for a number of years, and I thoroughly enjoyed being part of such a nice community. Unfortunately it closed down during the past year, and I've been looking for a new place to call home for awhile now. Who knows, maybe I'll find that in this place, one can only hope.

I'm a graphic artist by trade, with an associates degree in the field. Although that story is long, I'll say that pursuing the career hasn't gone very well, and I find myself looking for just any ordinary job at the moment.

I like playing video games, such as Dead Space, Gran Turismo, Armored Core, and of course Pokémon, as well as some others. I used to be into anime like Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop, and that sort of thing back when that stuff was on Cartoon Network, but I haven't been a loyal watcher in several years.

Sonic the Hedgehog was my hobby for a couple of years, between the games, the shows, and the community. I've lost most of my interest in that these days, but I can talk quite a bit about Sonic if you make me.

On an end note, I'll say that my favorite Pokémon is not Quilava, but in fact Eevee, and it has been that way since I first got into Pokémon as a kid back in the 90's. They're just so darn cute, aren't they?

Ahead of time, it's nice to meet you all, and I hope that we can have some fun together~

Assaundrell Yumerai
04-16-2012, 01:59 AM
Why hello there! nice to see you here in PE2K!
Have fun and enjoy your stay :biggrin:

fortomorrow
05-07-2012, 07:42 AM
Hello, newbie, it is a great forum to share so much information with each other.