PDA

View Full Version : What did you do today? (v2)

Trent Reznor
05-01-2012, 01:09 AM
This thread is the same as this (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109604), clearly. But it can't be revived now, so yeah.

Simple enough: what did you do today?

LS
05-01-2012, 03:32 AM
Tried Crawfish for the first time. :c

It was... interesting.

Ant2011
05-01-2012, 03:33 AM
I turned in some Job applications. Taco Bell, Gamestop, a local grocery store, and a gas station. They should hire me, I said I'd do anything for minimum wage, 5 days a week, 24 hours a day. I'm the perfect employee! :D

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
05-01-2012, 03:37 AM
I made agar plates and LB culture media and started growing some bacteria. Yummy.

I think it would be cool to work in a game store. But apart from getting dibs on promotional Pokemon posters, it is probably less cool than it seems. xD

Ant2011
05-01-2012, 03:41 AM
started growing some bacteria.

OH GOD YOU'RE ABOUT TO UNLEASH THE ZOMBIE VIRUS UPON US ALL!!!

And my friend swiped a Pokemon Black poster for me before she got fired XD

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
05-01-2012, 03:58 AM
Actually, I am trying to cure a blood disease... but that sounds a bit more interesting. xD

Aww you're lucky. I asked a guy at a game store if I could have one of those BW posters but they were hanging from the ceiling and he couldn't/wouldn't get it down. :(

Pokemon_Ron
05-01-2012, 04:04 AM
Working at gamestop isn't the funnest. I worked there for 2 months and barely got any hours, since they rate your hours on how many reward pro cards you sell/game informer subscriptions you get. Most customers didn't wanna dish out the extra $15 for a good deal or already had a subscription. The job was interesting none the less.

Anyways;
I worked all day basically. Tired now, can't wait for the weekend; when I have off ^.^

Typhlosion Explosion
05-01-2012, 12:01 PM
This is fun to read because I'm too young to work. XD

I'm getting ready to go to the Neurologist to try and find the source of my headaches. Then it's back to school. And when I get home, I'll be on here! ^^

mintjelly
05-01-2012, 11:07 PM
I evolved my Munna into Musharna, got 3 eggs, and ate some bacon at my co-op work.

Yeah, I really gotta find something to do other than play Pokemon all day...

Ant2011
05-01-2012, 11:33 PM
Playing Pokemon all day is fun :D

I was used as a power source by this guy who needed to charge is video camera to record some dumb luau thing... I'm trying to work on sprites and he's like, "Can you move over here away from your friends and the food you paid for so I can plug this cord into your computer and record tone deaf mumblers?" So when that nightmare finally ended, I returned to my table to discover that someone stole some of my decks: 2 Pokemon, 1 Magic, and 1 Yu-Gi-Oh... Not to mention that my food had been lovingly devoured by random strangers... Needless to say I was pretty pissed. What did I do? I just returned to my sprite work... As the day went on I noticed a guy clutching his bag and watching me nervously. I convinced one of my friends to help me distract the poor sap, and I grabbed his bag. My decks were all in there, safe and sound. I took them back. Finally got home, and was chewed out for not wanting to put a third coat of paint on the bathroom walls...

Ugh... Well that ends my rant...

mintjelly
05-01-2012, 11:37 PM
Playing Pokemon all day is fun :D

I was used as a power source by this guy who needed to charge is video camera to record some dumb luau thing... I'm trying to work on sprites and he's like, "Can you move over here away from your friends and the food you paid for so I can plug this cord into your computer and record tone deaf mumblers?" So when that nightmare finally ended, I returned to my table to discover that someone stole some of my decks: 2 Pokemon, 1 Magic, and 1 Yu-Gi-Oh... Not to mention that my food had been lovingly devoured by random strangers... Needless to say I was pretty pissed. What did I do? I just returned to my sprite work... As the day went on I noticed a guy clutching his bag and watching me nervously. I convinced one of my friends to help me distract the poor sap, and I grabbed his bag. My decks were all in there, safe and sound. I took them back. Finally got home, and was chewed out for not wanting to put a third coat of paint on the bathroom walls...

Ugh... Well that ends my rant...

Congrats on getting your decks back, that sucks though.
If I ever lost one of my Pokemon decks (or even just one card) I'd probably go on some sort of rampage. At least you got them back, though

Typhlosion Explosion
05-02-2012, 12:10 AM
WOW. I have been busy today.

First I went modding, I fixed many errors in posts, then I started sticking and unsticking things. Modding is awesome!

After I came from the Neurologist, I went to eat and then out shopping with Mom and that took hours. Then the 45 minute drive home, then I played Soul Calibur V, then I napped, then I cam on here and PO'd with Steak, took care of some things while AIMing with Kaoru.

I'm tired. XD

Shozuka
05-02-2012, 01:27 AM
School, music, forums, and more music. :'3

Swampert Guy
05-03-2012, 01:16 PM
Since I woke up, I played Blue Shift.

Miasma
05-03-2012, 08:42 PM
Went to work in the morning in the pouring rain, came home, worked on chapter four of my fan-fiction, and took a nap for two hours, ate some lunch, got a bath, then I went to the dentist, came back home, and did some more planning for my RP, and now I'm just listening to some music.

Pokemon_Ron
05-03-2012, 11:28 PM
Worked till about 2:30, came home and played some bioshock, relaxing on here now. boringgg dayy.

Ali the Dark One
05-06-2012, 07:06 AM
Woke up early, watched Zach Braff movie, watched old episode of Yu-Gi-Oh!: Dawn of the Duel, went back to sleep, woke up around noon, took a shower, went to shopping center by myself, looked around Gamestop by myself, ate burger at Five Guys by myself, did research on my phone, starting reading a book called Machine of Death at Barnes & Noble by myself, came home, worked on article, uploaded snail photos to computer after my friend dropped off my camera, finished article, watched funny video with friend, ate pasta with family and friend, re-finished article, browsing PE2K.

-- Ali Al-Karam

Miasma
05-06-2012, 09:49 PM
I got up late today since I have had off work, ate a quesadilla for breakfast, went to Best Buy, and got one of those digital antenna things for about $80 because were getting rid of our cable to save some money, came home, spray painted the piece of junk because it looked like I bought it at the dollar store, managed to get it working, played some Pokémon for awhile while I watched a NASCAR race, and now I'm melting down some candles so I can make up a new prototype to test with one wick instead of two.

fortomorrow
05-07-2012, 08:06 AM
Get some work for this weekend, it is a new beginning of one week.

HKim
05-17-2012, 10:04 AM
Played more Diablo III. Pretty interesting game.

Trent Reznor
05-20-2012, 05:48 AM
I spent all day on Tumblr. ALL DAY.

And I had to deal with someone's ban on another forum. Lovely, huh?

brandon_g
05-20-2012, 12:42 PM
been Watching Knight Rider the past 2 days!

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
05-22-2012, 05:15 AM
I finally reached 6100 words on my literature review. 1900 more and it's done! It's so hard to stay focused when I have free internet access. I spend too much time checking PE2K. xD

brandon_g
05-22-2012, 07:41 PM
I spend too much time checking PE2K. xD

That's a good thing!

Machampion
05-22-2012, 10:14 PM
Got up and went to school, got off at 2, home at nearly 3. I texted my GF and we're gonna go see a movie at 8, but for now I am just kickin' it with some Diablo 3.

Angel_DeArc_
06-03-2012, 04:44 PM
I joined pe2k today :D
I made macaroni for the first time
I read pe2k rules :] :tongue:

Shucklulz
06-04-2012, 01:40 AM
I went into the suburbs with my parents to look at an apartment complex that my dad is managing right now. It was actually really nice.

Then we decided to drive up and down the coast a little since it wasn't too far away. We wound up going to the nicest McDonalds I've ever seen in my life (http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/9674_305939666167003_211929897_n.jpg).

Other than that I didn't really do much today. I'll probably do some studying for drivers ed later though.

Ant2011
06-14-2012, 06:25 PM
We put the family husky down. He was getting old, could no longer walk, he stopped eating and drinking, and he stopped howling. He was in pain, and we knew it. I'm not gonna lie, it hurt. For the first time in 11 years, I cried.

beezmap
10-30-2012, 05:52 AM
Plying video game today....

Cobalt Shadow
10-30-2012, 09:02 AM
School and PokeMMO. School was boring. MMO wasn't.

beezmap
10-30-2012, 11:46 AM
I have been busy today because i am full day watching James bond action movie.......