PDA

View Full Version : Will there ever be a Pokemon Stadium 3?

Clutch
10-22-2005, 02:10 PM
Well since they made Pokemon stadium 1 & 2 why dont they make a 3 for the gamecube or for the nintendo revolution maybe? I think it would be a good idea because those game were fun (to me...) but theres a reason i dont think they did. Its probably because they made colluseum and pokemon xd but they still should make a Pokemon Stadium 3.

Nirvash
10-22-2005, 02:19 PM
Well, Colluseum and XD were made for a reason. I have no idea, but I think its because they wanted to try something new.

*The Master*
10-22-2005, 02:25 PM
well it would be good to have a stadium 3,but i guess thats why they made Collosseum:rolleyes: I Liiked the whole register thing on Stadium the register teams on Collosseum suck.On collosseum its only story or GBA pokemon on Stadium you chose your team out of the Pokemon:smile:

Steven
10-22-2005, 06:31 PM
Pokemon Colloseum IS Pokemon Stadium 3 with a storymode aswell. You can choose if you want to fight with your pokemon or play the role play.

Rizaado
10-22-2005, 07:21 PM
Yah, Pokemon Colosseum is a pokemon Stadium with more funcsions

Sleepy Sheep
10-22-2005, 10:37 PM
Well since they made Pokemon stadium 1 & 2 why dont they make a 3 for the gamecube or for the nintendo revolution maybe? I think it would be a good idea because those game were fun (to me...) but theres a reason i dont think they did. Its probably because they made colluseum and pokemon xd but they still should make a Pokemon Stadium 3.

Already done. Pokmon colloseum. Oh and there's pokemon stadium four, gale of darkness.