PDA

View Full Version : Hello~!

Fakir
05-25-2012, 02:21 AM
Hi there, everybody! After many years of going to PE2K for sprites I finally decided to join the forum!

Anyways, as ya can see the username's Fakir, but you can call me Kira or Lucia (or something else, so long as it fits) if ya want~ You may have seen me around elsewhere, and if you haven't, then what better way to introduce myself than through one of these? :3

I'm a huge fan of Eastern video games (stuff by Nintendo, Square Enix, and what have you) and an anime/manga fan. I'm fairly open to a lot of things, so feel free to drop me suggestions as to what to play/watch/read/pie.

I'd tell you more but you'll just have to chat with me to find out my interests (or you could just look at my profile to see some of my primary ones, ehehe). That said, I hope to enjoy my time here~!

Typhlosion Explosion
05-25-2012, 02:29 AM
Welcome to PE2K!~

I'm TE. c:

Easter video games? So you're not part of the US eh? Well, I guess we do have cool games. XD Glad you enjoy them!

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the games and anime. c:

Yes, our sprite resource is pretty awesome, huh! A lot of people seem to join here because of it. XD

You'll be meeting some awesome people here!

Ask any of the mods your questions and we'll be glad to help!

Neku Sakuraba
05-25-2012, 02:39 AM
You're....
Pretty awesome.

I'm MGS. What's your favorite game?
xD

Fakir
05-25-2012, 03:09 AM
Welcome to PE2K!~

I'm TE. c:

Easter video games? So you're not part of the US eh? Well, I guess we do have cool games. XD Glad you enjoy them!

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the games and anime. c:

Yes, our sprite resource is pretty awesome, huh! A lot of people seem to join here because of it. XD

You'll be meeting some awesome people here!

Ask any of the mods your questions and we'll be glad to help!

Hello~!

I actually am a US resident (never been out of the country in my life ;;). I just prefer games originally produced in Japan/Asia in general as opposed to ones produced over here, though there are some exceptions :B (I always have exceptions to things I like/dislike, ehehe.)

Well, video games and anime are awesome, no~? |D

I must say, this site's been real helpful whenever I needed to get sprites for some purpose, be it splicing/recoloring (though I don't really do that anymore ><;) or just posting team info. for something.

And will do~! Thanks for the welcome :3

You're....
Pretty awesome.

I'm MGS. What's your favorite game?
xD

Thank you~

My favorite game (other than Pokemon, which is something I have yet to tired of XD), well, series, is -kind of- obscure. The series name is Dept. Heaven, and the games that have been localized are Riviera: The Promised Land (both the GBA and PSP versions), Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone (also both the GBA and PSP versions), and Knights in the Nightmare (both the DS and PSP versions; yes they combined the two screens into one). Another one of my favorite series is Summon Night, which might be a little less obscure? XD; Idk, I really like obscure video games :B But that doesn't limit my interests, really!

Anyways, thanks for the welcome~

Typhlosion Explosion
05-25-2012, 03:16 AM
Hello~!

I actually am a US resident (never been out of the country in my life ;;). I just prefer games originally produced in Japan/Asia in general as opposed to ones produced over here, though there are some exceptions :B (I always have exceptions to things I like/dislike, ehehe.)

Well, video games and anime are awesome, no~? |D

I must say, this site's been real helpful whenever I needed to get sprites for some purpose, be it splicing/recoloring (though I don't really do that anymore ><;) or just posting team info. for something.

And will do~! Thanks for the welcome :3

Oh that's right...we're the west. XD I've not been out of the country either. XD I also enjoy Asian games. I enjoy American games too, but Pokemon is definitely my favorite!

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
05-25-2012, 07:53 AM
Hey, welcome to PE2K! It's cool that you like obscure games. I've never heard of any of your favourites actually, but I hardly play any games other than Pokemon so that's not surprising haha.

It's nice to know our sprite resource is still attracting new members. Hope you enjoy your time here and get involved with everything. The URPG and ASB are really fun and we'll have a brand new WiFi League soon if you're interested in that kinda stuff. =) Otherwise have fun exploring the forum and if you need anything, I'd be happy to help!

Fakir
05-25-2012, 05:18 PM
Oh that's right...we're the west. XD I've not been out of the country either. XD I also enjoy Asian games. I enjoy American games too, but Pokemon is definitely my favorite!

I get it mixed up too, don't worry XD; I actually did almost type "Western" when I was making my intro., ehehe.

Hey, welcome to PE2K! It's cool that you like obscure games. I've never heard of any of your favourites actually, but I hardly play any games other than Pokemon so that's not surprising haha.

It's nice to know our sprite resource is still attracting new members. Hope you enjoy your time here and get involved with everything. The URPG and ASB are really fun and we'll have a brand new WiFi League soon if you're interested in that kinda stuff. =) Otherwise have fun exploring the forum and if you need anything, I'd be happy to help!

It's no biggie; if they weren't obscure then I wouldn't have to explain what they were XD;

Both the URPG and ASB seem really cool; I'm giving the latter a try at the moment but I might try the former later~! And thank you! :3

winstein
05-25-2012, 05:31 PM
Greetings at the forums!

Thanks for reading.

Judge Dredd
05-25-2012, 06:45 PM
Welcome to the forum ! I hope you have lots of fun here!

Trent Reznor
05-25-2012, 07:11 PM
Hello Lucia~ I'm glad and somewhat surprised that you joined! n___n

PE2K is obviously quite different than a certain forum, but it's still great~ You'll have fun here! Minus the whole part about not being a mod. XD;

brandon_g
05-25-2012, 09:08 PM
Hello Welcome to pe2k!

Fakir
05-25-2012, 11:54 PM
Greetings at the forums!

Thanks for reading.

Welcome to the forum ! I hope you have lots of fun here!

Sankyuu~

Hello Lucia~ I'm glad and somewhat surprised that you joined! n___n

PE2K is obviously quite different than a certain forum, but it's still great~ You'll have fun here! Minus the whole part about not being a mod. XD;

I'm surprised I didn't join sooner, what with all the years I've gone to the site :B

And even if it's different, it doesn't matter to me so long as it's awesome! And fff, I'm used to it.

Hello Welcome to pe2k!

Thanks!

most duded
05-26-2012, 03:28 AM
Hello and welcome to PE2K. I, aswell, joined because the sprite resource. XD. alot of nice people on this forum, so don't be afraid to post around! (join the URPG or perish ;)

Assaundrell Yumerai
05-26-2012, 04:06 AM
I'll call you Kira, welcome to the forum. And you got a nice intro, keep it up(^^)