PDA

View Full Version : What Movie Did You See Last?

Neo Emolga
05-25-2012, 04:00 AM
Easy money, tell us the movie you saw last, both in the theater and at home, whether it was through Netflix or whatever. For me:

Theater: The Avengers
Netflix: The Adventures of Tintin

And yes, gotta love the "puny god" part. XD

Eon
05-26-2012, 12:15 AM
In Theaters: The Avengers

Going again this weekend to see it. Debating on whether or not to see Battleship in addition to it...

On DVD: Disney's Tarzan

bronislav84
05-27-2012, 10:02 PM
I also saw the Avengers last. Also saw Battleship on the same day. Mom liked Battleship more than Avengers for some reason. Must be that I was actually able to translate Battleship in time with the movie. Avengers forces a lot of info down your throat to be able to understand.

The scene with Black Widow and the "Russians" was so fake and horrible. There was only one real Russian actor in that scene. That or he had a good language coach. Everybody else was obviously reading off a teleprompter in English, including Black Widow. The scene was funny, though, cause she was in interrogation but really getting info from them.

Operative
05-27-2012, 10:40 PM
I haven't gone to a cinema in so long that I don't even remember what I last saw there. The last one I remember was Year One. At home, I saw House of Flying Daggers on Blu-Ray.

Cheerful Cherubi
05-27-2012, 10:46 PM
Home: We Bought a Zoo

Both were really great movies.

donnawhite
06-09-2012, 07:29 AM
I watched The Avengers at theater and Little Fockers at home.
Today i am browsing The Simpsons Episode Guide (http://www.tvs-simpsons.com/).

NickWills
06-09-2012, 03:46 PM
Hello Everyone,

Last weekend i watched the "Snow White and the Huntsman" with my friends.
Because i love action movies really this is awesome & full of action, adventure drama.
Very good experience for me to watch this & most impotent think that this based on some unique story so i like this.

Star-Wailord
06-18-2012, 07:05 AM
The last one I watched in the cinema was The Avengers. It was a brilliant action packed film, had some comedy. However I really wanted to watch the new Prometheus film.

Graceful_Suicune
06-18-2012, 08:01 AM
War Horse.

It was really good. 0w0 There are too many movies about love/romance and too little about friendship (or it seems that way, anyway), so it was awesome to see that this was about the latter. c: Among other things, of course! But yeah, I really liked it.

~GS.

Cobalt
06-18-2012, 11:01 AM
I think the last movie I saw was Battle: Los Angeles. =-= I can't remember 'cause I've been working so much I can't seem to remember the last time I actually sat down and watched a movie. xD

Sheepat
07-01-2012, 03:47 AM
Brave. It was great XD

I think the last movie I saw at home was LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring

White Knight
07-01-2012, 04:20 AM
The Dictator. greatest movie of all time. :3

CM
07-01-2012, 05:16 AM
The last movie I saw in theaters was Brave with Beartic Tundra. He doesn't sign on anymore sadly, but he and I were friends in RL before joining the forum. I took him to see it the day before he left for basic training. It was fun and I was glad we were able to spend that time together before he left.

As for at home, I saw The Princess and the Frog on TV. It was a cute movie. I wouldn't say one of my favorites, but I wouldn't mind watching it again.

Ant2011
07-01-2012, 05:58 AM
Theatre: Brave. I'd be a fool to not see a movie that focuses on a redhaired Scottish lass

Home: Summer Wars. It's a fantastic movie and I highly recommend it.

Cheerful Cherubi
07-01-2012, 07:38 AM
I saw 21 Jump Street. I thought it was really funny, and the Johnny Depp cameo made it 25% better.

Neku Sakuraba
07-01-2012, 05:35 PM
The last movie I saw in theaters was I think This Means War in, like, March or April. At home, it would probably be Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Funny movies, they are.

Angel_DeArc_
07-02-2012, 06:57 PM
The Exorcism Of Emily Rose - uh yeah.

atucker22
07-17-2012, 04:38 AM
Theatre: Ted. Hilarious movie, I would recommend for all fans of Seth MacFarlane and adult humor.
DVR: Blade Runner. It was a fairly good movie, but it was slow, and hard to watch at time because there is relatively little light in a majority of the shots. For how much it is hailed as a classic, I expected more
DVD: Haven't watched a movie for the first time on DVD in a long time, but the last repeat movie I watched on DVD was probably Miracle. A great patriotic film, and one all red-blooded Americans must watch, as well as anybody who loves hockey, or hates communism.

Memo
07-17-2012, 03:14 PM
Theater: The Amazing Spiderman - A great movie if youve seem the others and if you are into science and fantasy.
Home: Mirror Mirror - Not the best flick I have seen.

(go see spiderman :P)

FrozenChaos
07-17-2012, 04:50 PM
OOOHHH I saw the Amazing Spiderman last too! :D It was pretty good. Quite clever how they made everything flow like they did.

lololnospoilerz

Sealboy
07-17-2012, 05:08 PM
The Amazing Spider-Man. The old ones were rubbish, but this one blew my mind. I think they captured his character perfectly and they finally made Spider-Man funny! YES!

So yeah, big-time Spidey fan and I'm impressed. I really want them to continue the series with the same actors and directors and everything - the film was pure genius. MY MIND IS STILL BLOWN!

:3

~Sealboy

Sheepat
07-17-2012, 08:14 PM
Last night I watched the Count of Monte Cristo. It was amazing because it's just about a guy making a perfect plan of revenge.

And I haven't watched Amazing Spider-man :sad:

c_t_f
07-17-2012, 09:12 PM
The last movie I've seen was Ted; Sure it wasn't a masterpiece, but it was pretty darn funny.

@CTF@

White Knight
07-18-2012, 11:58 PM
The Amazing Spider-Man. It was good, I just don't understand how Andrew Garfield's mouth turns into a triangle when he opens it. ._.

Eternal Moonlight
08-03-2012, 05:32 AM
At home: Shrek (with commentary). If that doesn't count, then Toy Story 2
In theatres: Brave. I'd recommend it to anyone :3

mintjelly
08-03-2012, 05:35 AM
I saw Ted on my anniversary.
I was looking forward to it before I saw it, and it went far beyond my expectations.

Machampion
08-03-2012, 01:37 PM
In theater, I last saw The Hunger Games.
At Home, I watched Forbidden Kingdom, good if you like Martial Arts.

Trainer17
08-03-2012, 02:52 PM
At Theatre : The Amazing Spiderman
At Home : Jump Street

k_pop
08-04-2012, 07:23 AM
At a theater: Lorax ...I think. (don't go out to movies much)
At home: Sahara. Luv that movie. ^^

Graceful_Suicune
08-04-2012, 09:09 AM
At a theater: Lorax ...I think. (don't go out to movies much)
At home: Sahara. Luv that movie. ^^

OOOOO: I love Sahara! XD I love The Lorax book but I haven't seen the movie yet. xD

Movies: Snow White and the Huntsman
Home: King Arthur

~GS.

ash_ketchup
08-05-2012, 06:55 AM
Easy money, tell us the movie you saw last, both in the theater and at home, whether it was through Netflix or whatever. For me:

Netflix: The Adventures of Tintin

And yes, gotta love the "puny god" part. XD
Theatre: The Amazing Spider-man
Tv: Mean Girls

Star-Wailord
08-05-2012, 01:36 PM
Theatre: The Amazing Spider-man
Tv: Mean Girls

Was the Amazing Spider-Man any good?

5TailedDemonLizard
08-05-2012, 11:05 PM
I want to see Spiderman so bad TT_TT

Theater: Brave
Home: Mulan

Reborn
08-06-2012, 10:16 AM
The dark night rises FTW.

Charizard Michelle
08-11-2012, 07:48 AM
I decided to go the dollar theater to watch MIB3. Good movie. Touching at the end.

3m0d0ll
08-12-2012, 05:30 AM
Just watched a movie with Jack Black, Owen Wilson, an the dad from Cheaper by the Dozen about bird watching. :I

Typhlosion Explosion
08-12-2012, 03:59 PM
I watched Paranormal Activity 3 on TV last night. I had to look up what happened. I didn't get it. o.O Still a great movie.

GabriellaErin
08-12-2012, 05:19 PM
The movie I saw last was pokemon "Lucario and the mystery of Mew" before bed.

Sheepat
08-12-2012, 09:02 PM
I saw 'A Few Good Men' yesterday. It's the movie where the line "You want the truth!? You can't handle the truth!" came from.

It was really good :P

Kenny_C.002
08-12-2012, 10:01 PM
I think the last movie I saw was like Unlimited blade Works or something. I've been meaning to go see batman though.

Neku Sakuraba
08-12-2012, 11:50 PM
Um...The Amazing Spiderman. It was...AMAZING! Especially when--OOPS, SPOILERS!

The library scene where The Lizard and Spidey were fighting, and the old man up front didn't notice a thing

Don't read the spoiler if you don't want some part of the movie ruined.

-Zodeon
08-13-2012, 01:34 PM
I went to see the Dark Knight Rises after hearing reviews it was an epic conclusion and better than the dark knight from some friends,.. I was quite dissapointed to be honest!

Blakoren
09-20-2012, 05:34 AM
the last movie watched by me was ghost rider2 it was really irritating to watch this movie just putting the money in the garbage.

Kenyone
09-20-2012, 12:29 PM
I have watched Avatar and the Hell Boy.these movies are so good i think you should watch these movies

5TailedDemonLizard
09-20-2012, 03:12 PM
Finding Nemo 3D

:D

Cobalt Shadow
10-07-2012, 12:20 PM
Finding Nemo 3D

:D

So Jealous :O

Cinema: The Avengers. Saw the first session on the first day it was released. so glad it hit australia before the rest of the world.

Home: had a horror movie marathon with a few friends. I had never seen a horror movie before, so they picked the movies. House of wax, Saw and Friday the 13th

Graceful_Suicune
10-07-2012, 04:21 PM
Home: had a horror movie marathon with a few friends. I had never seen a horror movie before, so they picked the movies. House of wax, Saw and Friday the 13th

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF you are brave. I spasm and melt when I watch horror movies.

Cinema: Snow White and the Huntsman

Home: the second Sherlock Holmes movie, whatever it's called. xD

~GS.

Cobalt Shadow
10-07-2012, 04:30 PM
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF you are brave. I spasm and melt when I watch horror movies.

Cinema: Snow White and the Huntsman

Home: the second Sherlock Holmes movie, whatever it's called. xD

~GS.
Ha ha I am a punce, I don't do scary ha ha
I just had a pokemon movie marathon. It is 2:30 am at the moment, tonight I have watched Pokemon te first Movie (Must...Not...Cry...) pokemon 2000 and halfway through pokemon 3 :)

And A Game of shadows maybe?

Graceful_Suicune
10-07-2012, 04:43 PM
Ha ha I am a punce, I don't do scary ha ha
I just had a pokemon movie marathon. It is 2:30 am at the moment, tonight I have watched Pokemon te first Movie (Must...Not...Cry...) pokemon 2000 and halfway through pokemon 3 :)

And A Game of shadows maybe?

XDD Even though you watched those... House of Wax wasn't that scary, but it was creepy. I'll never forget peeling off that guy's skin and I think someone's jaw came off. xD

Oh really? XDDDD Are you having a marathon with yourself? And yay for staying up! 8D Although it's so only 1:30. Daylight savings, dude... xD My body clock says it's early!

YUS! O: I was sad because Rachel McAdams was only in it for, like, five minutes and I luff her. :c

~GS.

Cobalt Shadow
10-07-2012, 04:51 PM
XDD Even though you watched those... House of Wax wasn't that scary, but it was creepy. I'll never forget peeling off that guy's skin and I think someone's jaw came off. xD

Oh really? XDDDD Are you having a marathon with yourself? And yay for staying up! 8D Although it's so only 1:30. Daylight savings, dude... xD My body clock says it's early!

YUS! O: I was sad because Rachel McAdams was only in it for, like, five minutes and I luff her. :c

~GS.

Ha ha yeah I didn't find it that bad. And I am commentating everything to my friend on Facebook. I haven't watched these movies in years, so the nostalgia is overloading. Such a great way to end my holidays ha ha

Robertea
10-12-2012, 09:34 PM
Well i have seen The avengers in 3d and its such a great movie to watch

Ant2011
10-12-2012, 09:36 PM
The last movie I saw was Dark Shadows. It was pretty funny, but the last like, 20 minutes, kinda seemed like a copout to me...

Cobalt Shadow
10-13-2012, 01:07 AM
Terri. Weird movie. Very weird.

Neku Sakuraba
11-05-2012, 10:29 PM
Wreck-It-Ralph. Very funny. VERRRRYYYY funny. And it didn't forget it's dose of Rainbow Road clone! A lot of quotable quotes and TURBOTASTIC! I loved how the guy who played Kennith in 30 Rock (Jack McBrayer) played Fix-It-Felix Jr. and had just about the same attitude towards other people. So, yeah. :P

I'm not a glitch, I'm just dyslexic!

Master Aqua
11-06-2012, 01:20 AM
In cinema skyfall, out with eh cinema, the empire strikes back.

ankitwebspy
07-24-2013, 01:04 PM
Last movie I watched was "Ace Attorney". It was really pleasant movie.......

Ghost Rider
07-25-2013, 08:19 AM
Cinema: World War Z:bored:

Home: Coach Carter:cool:

PokeMark
08-29-2013, 10:35 AM
Primer and Drive in one night. Primer was one of the best sci-fi movie's I've seen in years, and made on a budget of $7000! Drive is beautiful (in a really violent way), with an amazing soundtrack.

govietnam
09-09-2013, 05:15 PM
Yesterday i've watched Pain & Gain, awesome Movie *.*

Vietnam visa on arrival Canada (http://govietnamvisa.com/applyvietnamvisacanadian)

Alcadies
04-09-2014, 06:50 AM
In theaters I saw The Lego Movie over Spring break, and on Blu-Ray/DVD I saw Frozen (three and a half times in the past two weeks).

(Also, sorry for posting in a somewhat old thread, but trying to get it so it doesn't show non-existent spam posts as the last post in each subforum, maybe then people will realize that the site has indeed been cleaned up.)

Alcadies
04-09-2014, 06:50 AM
In theaters I saw The Lego Movie over Spring break, and on Blu-Ray/DVD I saw Frozen (three and a half times in the past two weeks).

(Also, sorry for posting in a somewhat old thread, but trying to get it so it doesn't show non-existent spam posts as the last post in each subforum, maybe then people will realize that the site has indeed been cleaned up.)

LS
04-15-2014, 04:55 AM
I recently watched the new Cap'n America movie. As far as Marvel films go, it's probably the best movie released yet. If you're a fan of superheroes and heroes, you should check it out.

I also watched Independence Day again with a friend a few days ago. One of my favorite movies growing up and still great now. If you like aliens and Will Smith, watch it.

MichaelXD
04-19-2014, 04:06 AM
Divergent when I really wanted to see Peabody and Sherman

PokemonElite2000
04-30-2014, 02:56 AM
I recently watched the new Cap'n America movie. As far as Marvel films go, it's probably the best movie released yet. If you're a fan of superheroes and heroes, you should check it out.

I also watched Independence Day again with a friend a few days ago. One of my favorite movies growing up and still great now. If you like aliens and Will Smith, watch it.
Captain America was the last one I saw as well, pretty good.

I think I've seen Independence Day more times than any other film because it was on TV so much back in the day.

Husnain
05-19-2014, 02:40 AM
last movie I saw was the lone survivor for the second time