PDA

View Full Version : Hello guys :]

Angel_DeArc_
06-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Hello, how are you all? :smile: I'm Angel_DeArc_. I used to be a member here long ago and for some reasons I couldnt get back to the forums (blame my life, not me :P). I've made this new account because I forgot the password of the previous one and the email address I used to register (I hope this doesn't make me a noob :ermm:)
--
Anyways, I've missed pe2k ^^ and the wonderful people I knew here. If my old friends could see this, I want you to know that during these past years, I've missed this forum and all of you ^^. Its always fun around here :wink:
Not promising to be extremely active, but I'll try not to disappear again :P
So glad to be back :]

most duded
06-06-2012, 03:52 AM
Welcome back and join the URPG and Gotta Catch 'em All.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
06-06-2012, 07:58 AM
Hi, welcome back to PE2K! I hope you stick around and find some of your old friends. =)

Gem N Ems
06-06-2012, 10:33 AM
Whhheeeeeee, Fizz, you're back! Join a WAR team if you want to get into the spirit! :P

Assaundrell Yumerai
06-06-2012, 01:29 PM
Yeah I'm right! you're familiar(^^)
Welcome back to PE2K and nice to see you here.

Angel_DeArc_
06-06-2012, 04:36 PM
Welcome back and join the URPG and Gotta Catch 'em All.
Thanks for the invite :] and I'll surely join if I get the time

Hi, welcome back to PE2K! I hope you stick around and find some of your old friends. =)
Hehe, Thanks Sarah, I already found some :3

Whhheeeeeee, Fizz, you're back! Join a WAR team if you want to get into the spirit! :P
Thanks Gem <3
Warrrrrrrrrr hahaha. Okay! But first I need to learn what that is ^^"

Yeah I'm right! you're familiar(^^)
Welcome back to PE2K and nice to see you here.
Aww. Thanks for the warm welcome Assaundrell Yumerai. Nice to see you too :]

Trainer17
06-23-2012, 04:16 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaaay late, but welcome back fizzie dizzie <3 Hope you ignite your love for Pokemon asap. xD Whatever makes you stay in the forums! :cool:

brandon_g
06-23-2012, 09:36 PM
Welcome back to PE2K. Please Stay this time

Machampion
06-24-2012, 02:03 PM
wb DeArc.

Angel_DeArc_
06-25-2012, 08:41 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaaay late, but welcome back fizzie dizzie <3 Hope you ignite your love for Pokemon asap. xD Whatever makes you stay in the forums! :cool:
LOOOOL. Igniting love for Pokemon? I've always loved it! All I want is for Ash to grow up XD and thanks Soulja Sammie :D
Welcome back to PE2K. Please Stay this time
I will. I will. I will :D
wb DeArc.
Thanks, 'pion :D :crackup: