PDA

View Full Version : New

Feather
06-15-2012, 05:47 AM
Although I've known about PE2K for probably around ten years now, I never did join the forum until now. I go by Sheep - you may've seen me elsewhere. A few faces I recognize seem to be around here :3; I'll do my best to stick around. ^_^

Grassy_Aggron
06-15-2012, 06:37 AM
Hello, Sheep! Nice to meet you, I'm Grassy! I do hope you find this website fun, the people friendly, and the experience totally not insane rewarding! There's plenty to do here. If you want to join a role play, check out the sign ups, or create a wonderful story check out the Creative Writing section. There's plenty more than that, however, such as art sections, sections about the games...

And currently, WAR Season XI (aka 11, yes I have a hard time reading Roman Numerals too XD) is a week away from starting. Feel free to check it out and join if you want to participate :)

Any questions, feel free to shoot any of the members here on the forum. ...Not literally, though. That would hurt. ...A lot.

And it's wonderful to see someone who's known about the website! <3 My only question; what took you so long to join? XD Ha ha. Welcome aboard!

Graceful_Suicune
06-15-2012, 07:26 AM
Wow, ten years. o.o I'm surprised you never joined before xD Glad to see you here now, Sheep! :D Welcome. I sure hope you stay!

~GS.

Assaundrell Yumerai
06-19-2012, 02:47 AM
Welcome and thank you for doing your best to stick around(^^)

Judge Dredd
06-19-2012, 02:49 AM
Welcome to the forum!! I hope you stick around !

most duded
06-19-2012, 11:43 PM
welcome and i hope you join the urpg

mintjelly
06-19-2012, 11:48 PM
Welcome to PE2K, Sheep!
The URPG is a ton of fun, you should consider joining.