PDA

View Full Version : ご挨拶!

Conquest
06-18-2012, 01:41 AM
http://bestanimations.com/holidays/fireworks/Fireworks-01-june.gif

Go aisatsu (salutations)! My (user)name is Conquest (in honor of PoKéMoN CONQUEST) and I joined this Forum because it's a PoKéMoN community! I play other videogame genres (such as RPGs, SRPGs, Action/Adventure, etc.) and hope I have a fun stay here!

P.S. I looove using smileys! :biggrin:

Graceful_Suicune
06-18-2012, 02:06 AM
O: Welcome, welcome, Conquest! 8D I hope you have a wonderful stay here too.

AND I LOVE SMILEYS AS WELL! Although I just use keyboard ones, rather than the forum ones. BUT. I do love this one. :susp: It's great. xD

It's awesome that you're excited about Pokemon Conquest! Me too! =D I'm sure you will have a wonderful time here.

~GS.

Conquest
06-18-2012, 02:07 AM
Haha, thanks! It feels good the Mods are integrated to the community. :D

WebMaster
06-18-2012, 02:16 AM
What's up? Welcome to the forums ^_^ Feel free to contact me or the other mods if you have any questions

Conquest
06-18-2012, 02:18 AM
What's up? Welcome to the forums ^_^ Feel free to contact me or the other mods if you have any questions

Okay, thanks for the offer! =D
And boy, I thought it was THE Web Master, not someone named after the position. xD

Grassy_Aggron
06-18-2012, 02:26 AM
Welcome, Conquest! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Feel free to check out the many boards, as I'm sure you'll find a lot to enjoy! WAR starts in a week, as well, so feel free to check that out in the Groups/Clubs section too :)

Have fun~

-Grassy_Aggron

Conquest
06-18-2012, 02:29 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys/garls! But you've greenfied my thread with all your green usernames! xD

Graceful_Suicune
06-18-2012, 03:20 AM
No worries! And yeah, the mods are some of the most active members. ^^ I guess that's why they're mods! xD I'm quite against mods being those proper snooty "oh look at me, I'm too good to talk to regular members!" and stuff. xD

~GS.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
06-18-2012, 03:32 AM
BLUE ATTACK!

Too much green, I say. Welcome Conquest! =D Hope you have fun here at PE2K. Some things you may wanna check out include the URPG and the WAR, which will be starting soon.

I'm excited for Pokemon Conquest too, it looks like fun and something different!

Conquest
06-18-2012, 04:08 AM
No worries! And yeah, the mods are some of the most active members. ^^ I guess that's why they're mods! xD I'm quite against mods being those proper snooty "oh look at me, I'm too good to talk to regular members!" and stuff. xD

~GS.
Yeah, I also hate that type of people. ">>

BLUE ATTACK!

Too much green, I say. Welcome Conquest! =D Hope you have fun here at PE2K. Some things you may wanna check out include the URPG and the WAR, which will be starting soon.

I'm excited for Pokemon Conquest too, it looks like fun and something different!
'Bout time! I had constant thoughts of renaming this thread to LeafGreen! xD

To be completely honest, I just thought it was Pokemon on an isometric grid, but it looks like it's a looot deeper than that, thinking they dumbed down LOTS of Nobunaga's gameplay. xD

Typhlosion Explosion
06-18-2012, 04:11 AM
'NOTHER GREENIE. XD

Anyways, welcome to PE2K! I think we're all pretty excited about Pokemon Conquest. We even have exclusive pictures stored away that only E3 Staff can access. But only Orange people (Website Staff) can access it. I'm orange, but green prevails. XD

Well, obviously my favorite Pokemon is Typhlosion! I'm also excited you get an Eevee in Pokemon Conquest! I love Jolteon and Leafeon. <3

Conquest
06-18-2012, 04:15 AM
'NOTHER GREENIE. XD
I'm thinking of a thread name change;
the LeafGreen thread or the OFFICIAL STAFF MEMBER POST THREAD? xD

We even have exclusive pictures stored away that only E3 Staff can access. But only Orange people (Website Staff) can access it. I'm orange, but green prevails. XD
*glares*

Well, obviously my favorite Pokemon is Typhlosion! I'm also excited you get an Eevee in Pokemon Conquest! I love Jolteon and Leafeon. <3
Heh, funny, IGN stated how useful Bidoof becomes. xDD

Typhlosion Explosion
06-18-2012, 04:17 AM
I'm thinking of a thread name change;
the LeafGreen thread or the OFFICIAL STAFF MEMBER POST THREAD? xD

*glares*

Heh, funny, IGN stated how useful Bidoof becomes. xDD

Lol yes, we had a recent moderator outbreak! JUST TRY AND CATCH US.

;D

Bidoof? I figured the only way it was useful is it;s evolution as an HM slave. XD

Of course they can get pretty powerful and be tanks if you use them right.

Conquest
06-18-2012, 04:19 AM
Bidoof? I figured the only way it was useful is it;s evolution as an HM slave. XD
Mmhmm, but outside a mainstream Pokemon game? xD

Of course they can get pretty powerful and be tanks if you use them right.
In appearance? xDD

Typhlosion Explosion
06-18-2012, 04:20 AM
Mmhmm, but outside a mainstream Pokemon game? xD

I see. I guess it could be useful in Conquest. :o

In appearance? xDD

Well, I hear they can have high defense. Not sure though. XD Superpower and some other attack moves are pretty good too. :o

Conquest
06-18-2012, 04:25 AM
I checked Smogon and it says his highest stat is attack. :v

Typhlosion Explosion
06-18-2012, 04:26 AM
I figured. XD Although I can't really imagine it'd be that high or more people would use it.

Conquest
06-18-2012, 04:28 AM
Nope, I think it's medium high. But seriously, I can understand people hating Keldeo for his lacking appearance, but why hate him entirely?

Typhlosion Explosion
06-18-2012, 04:31 AM
Lacking appearance? Why hate him because he's not out yet? XD I think Keldeo looks pretty awesome. How could you hate him?

Conquest
06-18-2012, 04:34 AM
But seriously, I don't hate him, I hate his "new" forme. I remember seeing in a scan where his head looked it was wearing armor, but now, it's just a slight edit (longer mane, longer horn, longer feathers). =/

Typhlosion Explosion
06-18-2012, 04:40 AM
I kind of like his new forme. Kinda represents MLP: FiM.

I would like to see the rest of his body, because in that scan you can only see like, the head and neck.

Grassy_Aggron
06-18-2012, 04:40 AM
But seriously, I don't hate him, I hate his "new" forme. I remember seeing in a scan where his head looked it was wearing armor, but now, it's just a slight edit (longer mane, longer horn, longer feathers). =/

YES YES YES YES.

*Cough* (http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118167) That is all.

Conquest
06-18-2012, 04:41 AM
I think a full render was revealed. :v

YES YES YES YES.

*Cough* That is all.

THERE'S THAT RENDER!

And you should try some Robitussin. :v

Typhlosion Explosion
06-18-2012, 04:42 AM
YES YES YES YES.

*Cough* (http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118167) That is all.

I like it. A little weird horn, but I like it.

Conquest
06-18-2012, 05:03 AM
I like it. A little weird horn, but I like it.

Same horn, just that the metal he had around his neck accumulated to the horn.

Assaundrell Yumerai
06-19-2012, 02:43 AM
Irrashaimase, Conquest! nice to see you here(^^)
Have fun and enjoy your stay.

Conquest
06-19-2012, 03:35 PM
Irrashaimase, Conquest! nice to see you here(^^)
Have fun and enjoy your stay.

Haha, thanks! Nice to see someone without a green username once in a while, lol.

Ant2011
06-19-2012, 05:53 PM
Welcome to Pe2K! Please enjoy your time here and contribute to our wonderful community :happy:

most duded
06-19-2012, 11:42 PM
welcome, person. I recomend the urpg

Conquest
06-20-2012, 12:58 AM
Welcome to Pe2K! Please enjoy your time here and contribute to our wonderful community :happy:
THE GREEN AGAIN! (Thanks! xD)
welcome, person. I recomend the urpg

Thanks, I might give it a try.

Angel_DeArc_
06-20-2012, 09:04 AM
Konichiwa? :P
Hey there active newbie ;] You're getting along quite well *pats*
You'll love it here, I'm sure you will. See you around :]

Conquest
06-22-2012, 03:45 AM
Haha, thanks for the friendly welcoming~
And I don't speak Japanese, I just Google Translated everything. xD

brandon_g
06-23-2012, 02:22 PM
welcome to pe2k. Yeah lots of mods and nice users on this forum.