PDA

View Full Version : So.

Checkmate
06-18-2012, 03:55 AM
PE2K, huh. Well hey, how's it going. I'm migrating from Marriland -- that place is a sad, sad forum.

Anyway! I hope you're all as beautiful as you look.

Grassy_Aggron
06-18-2012, 03:58 AM
Oh my, beautiful? Well, I suppose I am a litt-D'AAAAW, c'mere you! *Huggles* Welcome to pe2k! Join in on the fun, and check out the festivities! Our biggest event WAR is going to start on the 24th, so activity is starting to pick up! <3

I think you'll find we're all cool here.

...Except Typhlosion Explosion. He is one hot Mod. ...Lolwut.

<3 Welcome~

Typhlosion Explosion
06-18-2012, 04:00 AM
Welcome to PE2K!

Marriland huh? Never been there. I tend to stay away from other forums. It's mostly because I forget the Usernames and Passwords. XD

Anyways, yes, welcome! I'm Typhlosion, you can call me TE or Corey. c:

I AM PRETTY HOT LOLZ

Obviously my favorite Pokemon is Typhlosion. :3

Contact any of the staff for questions or comments!

See you around! :D

Conquest
06-18-2012, 05:06 AM
Before more Mods come to welcome you, I'm here to do it! Hope you have a fun stay here and can tolerate how easily green threads may get with all the Mods. d^^

Graceful_Suicune
06-18-2012, 06:13 AM
WELCOME! 8D Why is Marriland sad? o: I thought it was an active forum! I don't know though, since I don't go on there. xD

Ahaha, there are a lot of beautiful people here, I'm sure you'll find! We're glad to have you aboard.

~GS.

Typhlosion Explosion
06-18-2012, 07:29 AM
there are a lot of beautiful people here

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lstrhcTRYD1qd4f8q.png

I HAD TO POST THAT. I ripped it from Steak. He's the funniest thing ever. XD

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
06-18-2012, 07:32 AM
Hey Checkmate! Hope you enjoy your time at PE2K! You are just in time for the WAR :O A bunch of teams compete in art, writing, roleplaying, battling etc. It's pretty fun! If you're interested, all the details are in here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)!

Either way, have fun exploring the forum and if you need help, it seems there are plenty of green people around. xD

Steak
06-18-2012, 09:45 AM
He's the funniest thing ever. XD

http://www.impacthiringsolutions.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/bigstockphoto_Kicked_Down_Door_824809.jpg
You CALLED?

Hey dude, welcome to peetookay. Sweet username.

Angel_DeArc_
06-18-2012, 01:37 PM
Hey dude, welcome to peetookay. Sweet username.
Lol yes sure is ^^
Hiya Checkmate. You must like Chess, judging by your username :rolleyes:
You'll have fun here. Oh yes you will :]

Neku Sakuraba
06-18-2012, 03:04 PM
HEY! WHAT'S WR--Oh, introduction, right...Hi there! I'm MGS and uh...um...uh... *Someone snaps his/her fingers* OH! This is PE2K! And now...Steak,

Y U NO COME WHEN CALLED?

He's a nice guy. Lieks Stunfisks. You'll like him. Have a nice time here!

Checkmate
06-18-2012, 04:29 PM
You must like Chess, judging by your username :rolleyes:I don't even know how to play! But hey, that's some uncompromising deduction you've got there.

larvitard27
06-18-2012, 04:44 PM
i'm new aswell, and i know how to play chess. helps learn an opponents strategy.....

Etymology
06-18-2012, 05:17 PM
I tried to think of some witty chess related pun but nothing really came to mind; I guess I'm still a rookie when it comes to humour.

ohdeargoddontshootme.

Welcome to PE2K! What aspects of the fandom are you interested in, Checkmate? :)

Assaundrell Yumerai
06-19-2012, 02:41 AM
Well, your username says it all(^^)
''Checkmate, you found the right place''
Welcome to PE2K!