PDA

View Full Version : Favorite SNES Game?

Neku Sakuraba
06-19-2012, 11:29 PM
Hey, guys! I just wanna know what your favorite SNES game from the 16-Bit Age was. Also, please don't post anything like "I've never owned/played one! :)P" I kinda think of that as spam, because it's irrelevant to post something like that in a thread like this. Although, if you haven't played one, but have SEEN one that you liked, that's okay! So, to the conversation! Mine, personally, was Earthbound.

Lan.exe
06-21-2012, 11:59 PM
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

One of my favorite games ever.

mintjelly
06-22-2012, 12:02 AM
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

One of my favorite games ever.

I've never played it, but I've watched my boyfriend play it. Must say, it's pretty awesome.

Mine's Super Mario All Stars; I love Super Mario 2 and never had an NES, so that was the only way I ever got to play it.

GallantlyGlaceon
06-22-2012, 12:33 AM
I really can't decide. There are so many awesome games. @.@ FFVI is definitely one of my top five though, as well as the ones already posted.

Neo Emolga
06-22-2012, 01:22 AM
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island.

That game enchanted my childhood. Very fun, very light-hearted, it proved violence and mayhem doesn't sell a game, just pure, imaginative fun does.

Contra 3: The Alien Wars was also really good. Had to use Game Genie for that one though. Geez...

Sheepat
06-22-2012, 04:03 AM
Super Mario World. I remember when I first got it and I went onto the first power button on the huge mountain, and looking across the vast world, and thinking how the heck I could get to, say, the Illusion Forest.