PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Evolution or Pre Evolution

Judge Dredd
06-22-2012, 11:13 PM
Hoenn brought us a couple of cool brand new pokemon, but it also flooded our dex with strange evolutions and pre evolutions from previous generations. Which of these new forms was your favorite.

Im going to say Porygon Z was my favorite because I felt like was a great next step for the Porygon Family. Becoming digital was something new for any pokemon.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
06-27-2012, 05:36 AM
Is it bad if I don't really like any of them? haha.

I guess Budew would be my favourite pre-evo... it is kind of cute at least.

Favourite evolution would be Leafeon. Aside from that, Gliscor is kinda cool.

Neku Sakuraba
06-27-2012, 04:26 PM
Well, I have to go with Duskinoir. He looked pretty cool. Also, because of PMD. But, this doesn't have to do with PMD, does it? Well, other than the sheer fact that Duskinoir's cool, it's a Ghost-type, which are pretty cool.

Phantasm.Angel
06-27-2012, 05:13 PM
Tangrowth is, and always will be, one of my favorite Pokemon. Quirky little Tangela became a beast of pure rage and power. Also Tangrowth won me State Championships, so 'nuff said.

Judge Dredd
06-27-2012, 05:37 PM
Gliscor and Weavile were cool evolutions. Gliscor more so, but i think anyone who saw the cartoon grew to love Gliscor

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
06-27-2012, 11:19 PM
Gliscor and Weavile were cool evolutions. Gliscor more so, but i think anyone who saw the cartoon grew to love Gliscor
Haha that's my reason. I never liked it before I saw it on the anime. It is so goofy and cute!

Judge Dredd
06-28-2012, 05:59 AM
well what about azurill, i think it was one of the first pokemon released as pre evolution/evolution that was not the same type as its evolution chain.

Dandin
08-08-2012, 01:06 PM
Electicire and Magmortar are pretty cool.

But I don't get why Electabuzz, Magmar and Yinx all got babies,
But then in Sinnoh when they got evolutions, Yinx was left behind. (forever alone)

Where is the Yinx grandma version!!!!!

Sheepat
08-09-2012, 05:13 AM
I'll agree with the Tangrowth, but I also love Yanmega. It turned into a prehistoric monster that no one even THOUGHT Yanma would evolve too.

Also, Scizor. 'Nuf said.

-Zodeon
08-10-2012, 03:31 PM
Magikarp -> Gyrados.

Theres not anything else quite as drastic.. maybe Shellgon -> Salamence?