PDA

View Full Version : [WAR XI] URPG Section: Week 5

RaptorJesus
06-23-2012, 02:28 AM
WAR XI URPG SECTION

I’ve decided I’m going to make this very simple for you guys. No long drawn out introduction or anything I would usually do. Here is the breakdown for awarding points.

Total Points Allotted to URPG Section: 4
2 points for the Team with the most wins each week. Obviously, this counts as more points because WAR is all about Team work and participation.
2 points to the Team with the most wins from a single competitor

Each week will have a different set of rules. In order to have a battle count towards WAR, you must use those rules. Occasionally, I may add supplementary rules or challenges that could offer extra points per battle, e.g. Battle occurs with X supplementary rule, the winner is counted for 2 wins as opposed to the normal 1. Nothing too complicated going on here.

Note: Battlers do not post here. Only the ref of each battle posts here to log and I post here. Don't post here with questions, just contact me.

For the Refs, you should already know how to log a battle, so I'm not going to insult your intelligence by posting an example. Just make sure it is very clear in each log which WAR team each participant is a member of and which team gets a point.

Total URPG Points by Team:

NSSF - 10
GUN - 6
RU -
. -
AWE -
PL -
EE -
OBSC -

Total Individual Points:

WTP - 3
BumbleBee - 2
Roulette - 1

RaptorJesus
06-23-2012, 02:28 AM
Week 1 Rules
Traditional Chinese Elements

Rules:
4v4+
Revo/BW Revo
Helds On (unless both battlers agree)
Slp/Frz/OHKO/Evasion/Accuracy Clauses
Normal Terrain/No Weather
Chinese Elements Rule: All Pokemon used in battle must share at least one type in common with the following types: Flying(Air), Water(Water), Wood(Grass), Fire(Fire), Earth(Ground), and Metal(Steel).

Winners receive a point for their team and 2k.
Losers receive 1k

Refs are paid as they normally would.

Individual Points:

WTP - 1

RaptorJesus
06-23-2012, 02:29 AM
Week 2 Rules
Navel Gym Style

Rules:
4v4+
Revo/BW Revo
Navel Gym Rule: Each Trainer sends twice as many pokemon to the ref than are listed in the rules (8 mons for 4v4, 10 for 5v5, 12 for 6v6). Ref randomly rolls for the # selected out of the mons sent to compete in the battle. After the mons have been randomly selected, the battlers pick their leads and held items (if applicable).

Winners receive a point for their team and 2k.
Losers receive 1k

Refs are paid as they normally would.

Individual Points:

Bee - 2
WTP - 1

RaptorJesus
*reserved for Week 3*

RaptorJesus
Week 4 Rules
Type Synergy

Rules:
4v4+
Revo/BW Revo
Type Synergy Rule: All pokemon on your team must share a type with other pokemon on your team, almost like a chain.
Ex. : Dragonite, Togekiss, Lopunny, Garchomp would be acceptable because you can follow the link between each pokemon but; Jolteon, Raichu, Blaziken, Infernape would not because the Blaziken/Infernape pair has no link to the Raichu/Jolteon pair. A competitor who wins a battle with a mono-type team (all pokemon share 1 common type) will be awarded double the individual points for that battle.

Winners receive a point for their team and 4k.
Losers receive 2k

Refs are paid double the normal wages.

Individual Points:
Roulette - 4
WTP - 4
Bee - 2
PokeViper - 1

RaptorJesus
Week 5 Rules
Good Ol' Fashioned Gen III Battling

Rules:
4v4+
Coloseum

Winners receive a point for their team and 4k.
Losers receive 2k

Refs are paid double the normal wages.

Individual Points:

Roulette Dares
06-30-2012, 02:30 AM
4v4
Revo/BW Revo
Chinese Elements Rule: All Pokemon used in battle must share at least one type in common with the following types: Flying(Air), Water(Water), Wood(Grass), Fire(Fire), Earth(Ground), and Metal(Steel).

WTP vs Siless
Infernape, Starmie, Togekiss, [Dragonite] vs Houndoom, Vaporeon, Roserade, Metagross

Despite a freeze on togekiss, and Nape sleeping when he should've been SWEEPING, Starmie was able to set up on a tricked Vaporeon and finish the job.

WTP gets 2k + 1 Point for Average People
Si gets 1k

I get 2k

RaptorJesus
06-30-2012, 04:37 AM
Yeah, this is over. I won all of the points ._.

COME ON GUYS, COMPETE

Buoyysel
07-02-2012, 09:18 PM
[center][size=1]4v4.
BW Revo.
Helds on.
Slp/Frz/OHKO/Evasion/Accuracy clauses.
Default weather/terrain.
Navel Gym Rule: Each Trainer sends twice as many pokemon to the ref than are listed in the rules (8 mons for 4v4, 10 for 5v5, 12 for 6v6). Ref randomly rolls for the # selected out of the mons sent to compete in the battle. After the mons have been randomly selected, the battlers pick their leads and held items (if applicable).

FAWKES of Guardian Units of Nations vs RaptorJesus of Not-So-Super Friends.

Fawkes: Sceptile, Arcanine, Hydreigon and Chandelure.
RaptorJesus: Starmie, Dragonite, Jolteon and Infernape.

THINGS HAPPENED OK

WTP gets 2k + a point for his team.
FAWKES gets 1k.

I get 1,500.

Buoyysel
07-02-2012, 09:18 PM
4v4.
BW Revo.
Helds on.
Default weather/terrain.

FAWKES of Guardian Units of Nations vs RaptorJesus of Not-So-Super Friends.

Fawkes: Sceptile, Arcanine, Hydreigon and Chandelure.
RaptorJesus: Starmie, Dragonite, Jolteon and Infernape.

THINGS HAPPENED OK

WTP gets 2k + a point for his team.
FAWKES gets 1k.

I get 1,500.

Bumblebee16
07-07-2012, 10:49 PM
Was trying to battle today (with Siless). Can't find a ref :[

ChainReaction01
07-07-2012, 11:39 PM
4v4.
BW Revo.
Helds on.
Default weather/terrain.

Bee vs Si

Bee: Starmie, Mienshao, Kingdra, Ambipom
Si: Metagross, Ambipom, Mismagius, Jumpluff

Si started out great, his Metagross hit Bee like a truck, but Kingdra came out and DDed and swept, like it does.

Bee gets 2k + a point for his team, whatever it is, us refs aren't being paid extra so I'm not gunna go looking, eff that in the ay (EDIT by Bee: Guardian Units of Nations)
Si gets 1k.
I get 2k.

WebMaster
07-08-2012, 03:31 AM
4v4 BW Revo
Helds on.
Default weather/terrain.

Ebail of Park Lords vs. Bumblebee of G.U.N.
Alakazam, Infernape, Dragonite, Starmie vs. Togekiss, Gardevoir, Rotom-Wash, Porygon-Z

Alakazam took off with a correct encore but Bee got some leverage with a good Tri-Attack. Ebail ran short on time and had to forfeit though.

Bumblebee wins and gets $2000 + 1 point for G.U.N.
Ebail loses and gets $1000
I should get $2000 for reffing (CLEARED BY HARRY)

RaptorJesus
07-08-2012, 06:42 AM
This week is over. I'll try to find out what is going to happen with the scores within the next 24 hours.

EDIT: All 6 points go to GUN. I doubt I need to say why.

Mubz
07-15-2012, 10:37 PM
4v4
Revo
Helds On
Type Synergy Rule: All pokemon on your team must share a type with other pokemon on your team, almost like a chain.
Ex. : Dragonite, Togekiss, Lopunny, Garchomp would be acceptable because you can follow the link between each pokemon but; Jolteon, Raichu, Blaziken, Infernape would not because the Blaziken/Infernape pair has no link to the Raichu/Jolteon pair. A competitor who wins a battle with a mono-type team (all pokemon share 1 common type) will be awarded double the individual points for that battle.

Siless of Park Lords Vs Bumblebee of GUN
Swoobat, Slowbro, Metagross, Gardevoir Vs Metagross, Starmie, Gardevoir, Espeon

Slowbro died after doing nothing more than leaving Metagross' Tpunch disabled. Bees Meta was then in a sweeping position after a Swagger, but smacked itself to death :(. The final turn was Gardy vs Gardy. Siless won the speed tie and Imprisoned but didnt have Signal Beam and got KOd.

Bee wins and gets 4K + Double points for Monoteam
Siless loses and gets 2k
I ref and get 4k

Mubz
07-15-2012, 10:45 PM
4v4
Revo
Helds On

Fierce Diety of . Vs Roulette of Not-So-Super Friends
Volbeat, Kingdra, Yanmega, Dragonite Vs Politoed, RotomW, Kingdra, Ludicolo

Yanmega got a Hypnosis on Rotom, but it was a minimum sleep roll. Rotom got a Par with Thunder onto a Kingdra with SpA+3, but Lum healed it. Eventually Dragonite got sent against a Ludi encored into Giga Drain, but at that point my dice were all like '**** that guy' and it went downhill for FD, with a Freeze from Ice Beam then losing the Kingdra speed tie.

Roulette wins and gets 4K + Double points for Monoteam
FD loses and gets 2k
I ref and get 4k

alaskapidove
07-16-2012, 04:48 AM
4v4
Revo
Helds On

Pokeviper of Park Lords Vs Roulette of Not-So-Super Friends
Metagross, Gardevoir, Slowking, Alakazam Vs Metagross, Gallade

This whole battle was weird. Still vaguely confused. Something something Slowking is totally a Psychic type. Gallade managed to kill things with Shadow Sneak and there was Tricking.

Roulette wins and gets 4K + Double points for Monoteam
Viper loses and gets 2k
I ref and get 4k

Roulette Dares
07-16-2012, 06:53 AM
4v4
Revo
Helds On

WTP of Not-So-Super-Friends vs Viper of Park Lords
Dragonite, Togekiss, Crobat, Gliscor vs Froslass, Jynx, [Metagross, Magnezone]

My dice were not kind.

Viper wins, gets 4k
WTP loses, get 2k
I ref and get 4k

WebMaster
07-17-2012, 02:33 AM
WAR XI URPG SECTION: WEEK 4

4v4 Revo
Helds On
SLP/FRZ/OHKO/Evasion/Accuracy Clause
No Weather
Normal Terrain
Synergy Rule

PokeViper of Park Lords vs. We Taste Pies... of NSSF
Slowking, Lapras, Froslass, Gengar vs. Infernape, Scrafty, Machamp, Gallade

Scrafty got stats and swept

We Taste Pies... wins and gets $4000
PokeViper loses and gets $2000
I should get $4000 for reffing

Unpaid WAR wages: $4000

Roulette Dares
07-19-2012, 09:40 PM
4v4 Revo
Helds On
SLP/FRZ/OHKO/Evasion/Accuracy Clause
No Weather
Normal Terrain
Synergy Rule

Mubz of Gun vs. We Taste Pies... of NSSF
Alakazam, Metagross, Kingdra, Starmie vs Alakazam, Starmie, Metagross, Gallade

WTP won.

We Taste Pies... wins and gets $4000
Mubz loses and gets $2000
I should get $4000 for reffing

GliscorMan
07-23-2012, 12:56 AM
AIM
4v4, BW Revo
Helds On
No Weather
Normal Terrain
Frz/Slp/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
Synergy Rule

SLC04 of NSSF vs. PokeViper of PL
Politoed, Kingdra, Ludicolo, Feraligatr vs. Frosslass, Jynx, Slowking, Lapras

Really close battle. Frosslass did some Trickery, managing to give Politoed a Flame Orb that nearly killed it, Ludicolo Poli's Choice Specs and managing to snag a Leftovers for itself in the process. Kingdra set up, but was taken out. Then Lapras set up and was taken out. They exchanged, mon for mon, before it came down to Frosslass and Feraligatr, both at half health. Sheer Force + Life Orb gave Gatr just the edge it needed to pull back from near defeat.

PokeViper loses and gets $2,000
SLC04 wins (with a Monotype) and gets $4,000
I should get $4,000 for reffing

Unpaid WAR Wages: $4,000

RaptorJesus
07-23-2012, 04:51 AM
AIM
4v4, BW Revo
Helds On
No Weather
Normal Terrain
Frz/Slp/OHKO/Acc/Eva Clauses
Synergy Rule

Politoed, Kingdra, Ludicolo, Feraligatr vs. Frosslass, Jynx, Slowking, Lapras

Really close battle. Frosslass did some Trickery, managing to give Politoed a Flame Orb that nearly killed it, Ludicolo Poli's Choice Specs and managing to snag a Leftovers for itself in the process. Kingdra set up, but was taken out. Then Lapras set up and was taken out. They exchanged, mon for mon, before it came down to Frosslass and Feraligatr, both at half health. Sheer Force + Life Orb gave Gatr just the edge it needed to pull back from near defeat.

PokeViper loses and gets $2,000
SLC04 wins (with a Monotype) and gets $4,000
I should get $4,000 for reffing

Unpaid WAR Wages: $4,000

This was too late to be counted, but I'm not going to penalize you guys for this. You can still get the WAR pay, but it won't be scored. Anyway, for the scores.

NSSF got the most total points and gains 2 points
Roulette and I, both on NSSF tied for the top individual score, giving NSSF 2 more points.

GliscorMan
07-26-2012, 08:53 PM
AIM
4v4, Coloseum
Helds On
Normal Terrain
No Weather

Politoed, Kingdra, Ludicolo, [Feraligatr] vs. Frosslass, Gardevoir, Magnezone, Lapras

Both used the same team and same strategy as last time, but SLC was prepared for it. Poli set up rain and used Frosslass's opening Trick to give it a Choice Specs. Then, Ludicolo came in and swept through most of Viper's team before falling to Gardevoir. Kingdra's Red Card gave it a free Dragon Dance, letting it mop up the weakened Gardevoir and Magnezone.

SLC04 wins and gets $4,000, plus a point.
PokeViper loses and gets $2,000.
I should get $4,000 for reffing.

Unpaid WAR Wages: $8,000

SLC
07-26-2012, 11:29 PM
AIM
4v4
Colloseum
Helds On
Normal Terrain
No Weather

SLC04 of NSSF vs. Pichu Boy of Obscurity
Politoed, Kingdra, Ludicolo, Feraligatr vs. Alakazam, Abomasnow, Arcanine, Slowbro

Was pretty close. Back and forth killing, culminating in Slowbro vs Ludicolo, Politoed and Feraligatr. It took out the first two, but a mixture of a Ludicolo Leech Seed and MK not wanting to stall it out, Feraligatr got the kill. Might have been different if Abomasnow froze Ludicolo for another turn, but it managed to thaw almost instantly.

SLC04 wins and gets $4,000, plus a point.
Pichu Boy loses and gets $2,000.
ATF should get $4,000 for reffing.

[ATF's Unpaid: 4000]

Mubz
07-26-2012, 11:40 PM
-Battle 683-

-4v4-
-Colloseum-
-Items On-
-Normal Weather/Normal Terrain-
-SLP/FRZ/OHKO/Evasion Clause on-
Smoregasbord of NSSF VS. Pokeviper Of Park Lords
Ninjask, Yanmega, Politoed, Armaldo Vs Alakazam, Slowking, Lapras, Gengar

Idk, came in halfway

PV Wins: 4000
Smores Loses: 2000
Me: 2000
Gliscorman: 2000

Ataro
07-27-2012, 04:54 PM
WAR WEEK FIVE
4 VS 4
Colosseum
Helds Allowed
Normal Terrain
Sleep/Freeze/OHKO Clause
Evasion/Accuracy Clause

SLC04 of NSSF - Politoed, Metagross, Kingdra, Ludicolo
Fawkes of GUN - Accelgor, Cinccino, Lapras, Sceptile

Fawkes seemed more familiar with the rules of Colosseum than SLC, and with Sceptile and Lapras out on the field, SLC seemed pretty confused about his move choices. xD

Fawkes wins, and gets $4000 + 1 Point(s).
SLC loses, and gets $2000.

I should get $4000 for reffing.

Ataro
07-28-2012, 07:19 AM
WAR WEEK FIVE
4 VS 4
Colosseum
Helds Allowed
Normal Terrain
Sleep/Freeze/OHKO Clause
Evasion/Accuracy Clause

Smorgasbord of NSSF - Crustle, Mr. Mime, Yanmega, Galvantula
Gmandiddy of Park Lords - Infernape, Dragonite, Ditto, Blaziken

Smorges had a great start but along the way Dragonite managed to get 4 Dragon Dances up, which decided the game.

Gmandiddy wins, and gets $4000 + 1 Point(s).
Smores loses, and gets $2000.

Mubz
07-28-2012, 05:35 PM
WAR WEEK FIVE
4 VS 4
Colosseum
Helds Allowed
Normal Terrain
Sleep/Freeze/OHKO Clause
Evasion/Accuracy Clause

SLC of NSSF - Metagross, Kingdra, Ludicolo, Politoed
Ash K of Awesome! - Ninetails, Espeon, Clefable, Serperior

SLC won the battle of weather when Poli had a 1-turn sleep roll and managed to KO Ninetails. The rain boost afterwards for SLCs moves decided the battle

SLC wins, and gets $4000 + 1 Point(s).
Ash K loses, and gets $2000.

Alcadies
07-29-2012, 02:03 AM
Battle 646

Guardian Unit of Nations Fawkes vs Not-So-Super Friends Elamite

4v4
Coliseum
Default Terrain
No Starting Weather
Holds
Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Accuracy/Evasion Clauses

Cinccino, Chandelure, Sceptile, Swampert vs Politoed, Accelgor, Kabutops, [Armaldo]

[Politoed | Cinccino]: Hydro Pump (hits) | Light Screen; Hydro Pump (hits) KO | REF SWITCH;
[Politoed | Chandelure]: Hydro Pump (hits) | Sunny Day; Hydro Pump (hits) | Flame Charge (Speed rise, recoil); [C|P]: Pain Split | Hydro Pump (hits, PP out); Energy Ball (recoil) KO;
[Accelgor | Chandelure]: Encore | Energy Ball (no drop, recoil); [C|A]: Switch to Sceptile | Substitute;
[Accelgor | Sceptile]: Bug Buzz (no drop) | Hidden Power (Super Effective, Sub breaks); Bug Buzz KO;
[Accelgor | Swampert]: Final Gambit (KOs self) | Mirror Coat (fails);
[Kabutops | Swampert]: Giga Drain (recoil) KO;
[Kabutops | Chandelure]: Aqua Jet (recoil) KO;

Elamite wins and gets $4,000 + points
Fawkes loses and gets $2,000
Zolar refs part and gets $500
Ash K. refs part and gets $3,500
Ash K.'s unpaid WAR salary: $3,500
Ash K.'s all time ref wages: $490,000
[/center]

Monbrey
08-04-2012, 03:00 AM
Team:
NSFF: 4
Park Lords: 2
GUN: 1

Individual:
SLC: 3
PokeViper: 1
Fawkes: 1
Gman: 1
Elamite: 1

NSFF gets all 4 points, for most team wins and for SLC as battler with most wins.