PDA

View Full Version : My First Time on a Pokemon Forum!

King
06-29-2012, 10:21 PM
This is my first time on a Pokemon Forum, however I love pokemon. My name is Soul (Cool name, right?), my favorite pokemon is Totodile(Toto- Totodile!), my favorite LoL champion is Wukong(Most of you probably don't know Lol), and I love magic the gathering!
The thing that I love more than anything is roleplaying!! I'll probably be most active on those forums!!

-King :tongue:

JokesterJesse
06-29-2012, 11:24 PM
Welcome!! there are plenty of fun things to do here and some great people as well. Im sure you will fit right in.

King
06-29-2012, 11:43 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome, I'm sure I will

Trainer17
06-30-2012, 02:32 AM
This is my first time on a Pokemon Forum, however I love pokemon. My name is Soul (Cool name, right?), my favorite pokemon is Totodile(Toto- Totodile!), my favorite LoL champion is Wukong(Most of you probably don't know Lol), and I love magic the gathering!
The thing that I love more than anything is roleplaying!! I'll probably be most active on those forums!!

-King :tongue:

Cool name and love Roleplaying? Awesome! I look forward to your activity there. If you have any queries of course, please approach any of the mods inc me ;D Till then, Welcome to Pe2k and enjoy your stay! :hungry:

Saraibre Ryu
06-30-2012, 04:52 AM
Hi there! Welcome to PE2K!

You can call me Sabi, and I love role playing too, that's why I'm a mod of that particular board. XD Like T17 said, feel free to ask us mods any questions you may have. ^^

King
06-30-2012, 05:04 AM
Thank you all!
@T17: Ever heard of One Piece?

Trainer17
06-30-2012, 05:15 AM
Thank you all!
@T17: Ever heard of One Piece?

I adore One Piece. Hahaha, you can totally tell by my avatar and signature banner :D

King
06-30-2012, 05:24 AM
I adore One Piece. Hahaha, you can totally tell by my avatar and signature banner :D

I'm also a huge anime and manga fan! Should've mentioned that in first post. Lol.

Assaundrell Yumerai
07-01-2012, 09:02 AM
Even it is your first time here, trust me, you'll enjoy(^^)
Welcome to PE2K.