PDA

View Full Version : Hi Im new

bleachrockz
06-30-2012, 01:27 AM
Hi everyone!! I'm Bleachrockz. But you can call me Korea, Luna, or just Bleach if you want. I really dont care what you chose. Anyways a friend of mine showed me this and thought hey i love RPing. So I joined. I new to this kind of website so I have a lot to learn on it. So this is were i would like everyone to get to know me. So here i go. :oops:

So im a girl of course. I love to draw and write stories, when it comes to short stories or just fanfiction i go all out. I do the same with my drawings, though i have knack of never finishing them XD. I am a tomboy, so you will rarely see me in a dress or a shirt. I love wearing hoodies but i tray away for them in the hot temp. of summer. I love animals. (I love dogs, wolves, kittens, horses, ect) I am learning to animate on my computer. I still have alot to learn on that. I am a very shy girl when you first met me. Though when I get to know me I'm a crazy hyper fun loving girl. Just ask my friend on here (sasunaru130) I have more on here. I just have to find him XD.

Will i hope will except me as apart of the RPing world. :redface:

Judge Dredd
06-30-2012, 01:36 AM
Welcome to PE2K we have a great RP section here. You should have a ton of fun posting stuff there. Also feel free to submit some of your art in the art boards !

bleachrockz
06-30-2012, 02:12 AM
Thank you. I will make sure i will. :smile:

Trainer17
06-30-2012, 02:34 AM
Another RP fan? This is just getting better and better. A Warm welcome to you, and hope you enjoy your stay @ Pe2k :D Should you have any queries, feel free to ask any of our friendly mods inc me :)

-T17

bleachrockz
06-30-2012, 02:52 AM
thank you. :biggrin: I'm looking forward to Rping here.

Saraibre Ryu
06-30-2012, 04:49 AM
Hiya! Everyone here calls me Sabi, but I'm one of the RP board mods. XD

You'll be seeing a lot of me there on the role play boards. XD Hope we get aquainted! We're always welcome to new players on the role play boards of course!

bleachrockz
06-30-2012, 01:43 PM
thank you. You guys really know how make a girl feel at home :3

Star-Wailord
06-30-2012, 02:16 PM
thank you. You guys really know how make a girl feel at home :3

You are now 'one of us'...One of us (repeats).

Neku Sakuraba
06-30-2012, 03:51 PM
NO! He is not a zombie! Anyways, welcome to PE2K! This place is very nice, so far that I know.

PE2K Board itself: I'm so FLATTERED!

Anyways, you can do what you'd like (Except spam and such...) and there are many different boards you might like. For example, Games/Trivia, Role-Play, and Creative Writing. I hope you have a good time here!

Star-Wailord
06-30-2012, 06:40 PM
I believe bleachrockz is a she, and she is now one of us...*brains i mean pokemons*

Assaundrell Yumerai
07-01-2012, 09:01 AM
LOL I like your names XD
Have fun and oh, welcome to the forum.

bleachrockz
07-01-2012, 11:46 PM
Thanks everyone, Yes I am a girl lol XD.
I will make sure to check everything out.

Angel_DeArc_
07-02-2012, 05:24 PM
Hey there Luna, How are you doing?
Welcome to Pe2k - the home to nicest people ever :D Since you've made yourself feel at home already, I recommend you start posting on the sections you prefer the most. I'm not into RPing, but best of luck though :]
See you around.