PDA

View Full Version : Hello People

susan0013688
07-01-2012, 10:37 PM
Hey people I am new, here thought I would join a couple of my friends on here. I like them like to role play, but I would like to say I don't think I am a half bad writer myself if I can ever get anything written down, usually Nanowrimo is about the only time I can actually write anything down. If you don't know what Nanowrimo is talk to me about it cause it is a fun writing event held in November for writers. I also like drawing but please never ask me to colour my work because I know first hand that it looks weird after, though in a colour book (I love those things) I am not that bad. Let's see what else do I like to do, well I can tell you I am starting summer classes in college and I am going to hate all of the homework I am going to get which means less time hangout online with awesome people. Well there is something else I like doing talking, though most of the time I will have problems staying on one topic for very long.

I am a girl I have liked poke'mon ever since I was a little girl, glad a friend of mine found a site where I might get to pretend to be one. Not that I haven't already on a couple other sites but it is still fun none the less. Hope to talk to some of you later in an RP or even just to chat. Though warning I am less impressed with the Sinnoh and Unova poke'mon, both of them were a very hit and miss sets of poke'mon.

Oh well see you later people or to who ever replies to this,
Susan

Assaundrell Yumerai
07-02-2012, 03:42 AM
Welcome to PE2K Susan(^^)
Have fun!

susan0013688
07-02-2012, 05:27 AM
Thanks, and I plan to, um... what is your name? Cause I am going to go with Mew till I figure it out.

Necromancer
07-02-2012, 08:59 AM
I see Assaundrel, PE2K's Newbie greeter has already done his job. Welcome here :3
Enjoy your stay.

Angel_DeArc_
07-02-2012, 05:31 PM
Hullo there Susan :D Its nice to have you on the forum. Please make yourself at home and I'm sure you'll enjoy to the fullest.
- Angel_DeArc