PDA

View Full Version : Helloz! New here!

HyperTotodile
07-09-2012, 02:35 AM
I'm kinda new to pokemon forums. Not really here for battling but definitely up for trading. Another thing about me is that I love animals like cats and going on xbox live.

Also, I love watching my 10yr brother playing Pokemon HG and knowing the fact he can't save the game without deleteing the current saved profile.xD I know, kinda mean but that's what he gets for not saving often! Oh, and I also love water pokemon like Totodile and dragon pokemon like Hydreigon. Looking forward to some future trades!

Judge Dredd
07-09-2012, 02:48 AM
Welcome to PE2K! We have an excellent trading center here. Here is a link to help you get started ! Click Here for the small trades thread (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111664). If you cant find it there, just pm. Also we have a great forum here, with lots of fun stuff to do here.

Graceful_Suicune
07-09-2012, 03:02 AM
Hey, Hyper Totodile! 8D

Bahahaha, that comment about your brother! That's pretty funny. I love how the new games do that. It's fantastic. It's so smaller-sibling-proof. XD

Welcome to Pe2k. ^^ We hope you have a fantastic time here. :D You can probably find many people to trade with. And other stuff to do as well, of course!

~GS.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
07-09-2012, 11:31 AM
Hi HyperTotodile! Welcome to PE2K! Hope you have fun!

Isn't the new save thing great? My little brother used to keep saving over my Red Version. I would turn on the game and have a new player named 'AAAAAAA'. xD If only they had it back then!

Reborn
08-06-2012, 08:58 AM
Hey, welcome to pe2k forum. Hope you enjoy it here.

Assaundrell Yumerai
08-13-2012, 11:12 AM
Hallo! welcome to PE2K(^^)
Nice meeting ya!