PDA

View Full Version : Hey bro

Wadder
07-09-2012, 02:37 PM
Yo peeps, Wadder here.
I was gettin' kinda sick of old Serebii so I decided to join here!
I'm a big Dragonball Z fan, and a HUGE Pokemon fan! VM me if you love either of those! I also like to listen to Rap, and dubstep. Heres a few details about myself....
Favourite songs: 'Till I Collapse - Eminem, Titanium - David Guetta ft. Sia
Favourite anime: Dragonball Z
Favourite video game: Pokemon Black
Favourite food: Olives (lol)
Favourite drink: Monster energy

Alright, so if you wanna strike up a conversation, VM me!

Oh! I almost forgot, I'm an advanced GFXer! If you need a signature, just ask me!

Graceful_Suicune
07-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Ahaha, yeah...I've heard that place isn't exactly...welcoming. xD *coughthemodsarecoolerherecough* c: WHO SAID THAT? D:<

And welcome! 8D I haven't seen much DBZ myself, but, haha, I've seen a few of the old ones where pretty much nothing happens in one episode. xDDDD But I used to watch it a little as a kid. And then I couldn't follow because I didn't watch things in order, and it got confusing. XD

I LOVE OLIVES TOO. And Monster. Great stuff. Probably horrible for you, but at least olives are good! XDD

And really? You could head over to the art section and check out some of Pe2k's graphic artists! 8D But be warned...their stuff is...pretty graphic. XD /badpun

I hope you have a lovely time here! :D

~GS.

Wadder
07-09-2012, 04:30 PM
Ahaha, yeah...I've heard that place isn't exactly...welcoming. xD *coughthemodsarecoolerherecough* c: WHO SAID THAT? D:<

And welcome! 8D I haven't seen much DBZ myself, but, haha, I've seen a few of the old ones where pretty much nothing happens in one episode. xDDDD But I used to watch it a little as a kid. And then I couldn't follow because I didn't watch things in order, and it got confusing. XD

I LOVE OLIVES TOO. And Monster. Great stuff. Probably horrible for you, but at least olives are good! XDD

And really? You could head over to the art section and check out some of Pe2k's graphic artists! 8D But be warned...their stuff is...pretty graphic. XD /badpun

I hope you have a lovely time here! :D

~GS.

Yeah, the mods never talk to you ;-; They just give you infractions and yell at you D:

Heh, it's a really good anime, if you follow it xD The action doesn't start till the Frieza saga though! SSJ Goku vs. Frieza! Best battle in DBZ! xD

HEY WANNA BE MY BEST FRIEND?! :O Lol jk

Yeah, I already checked it out, some of those people are way better then me! Haha xD

I will!

Graceful_Suicune
07-09-2012, 05:02 PM
Yeah, the mods never talk to you ;-; They just give you infractions and yell at you D:

Heh, it's a really good anime, if you follow it xD The action doesn't start till the Frieza saga though! SSJ Goku vs. Frieza! Best battle in DBZ! xD

HEY WANNA BE MY BEST FRIEND?! :O Lol jk

Yeah, I already checked it out, some of those people are way better then me! Haha xD

I will!

Wow, that's suuuuuper mature of them. -_- WELL DON'T WORRY. WHEN WE WRITE IT CAPITALS IT MEANS WE'RE EXCITED! XDDD

Ahahha, fair enough! Ooh, I see! O: Ahaha, and how many episodes did it last? XD Also if I recall correctly, Goku's Japanese voice is hilariously high. XD

OH MY GOSH WE CAN TOTALLY BE! Lawl. xD Or a friend to start with. c:

Awesome! XDD Haha, really? Well it's good to have people to look up to and learn from. =D

~GS.

JokesterJesse
07-09-2012, 06:01 PM
Welcome to the forum! Dragonball Z is a pretty cool series and so is pokemon! xD

I would love to see some of your graphics in a gallery in the art boards! Even if some people are better than you it will hopefully inspire you to make more art and get better!

Judge Dredd
07-09-2012, 06:09 PM
Welcome to PE2K Wadder ! We have a great batch of people here !Im sure youll feel at home. I might hit you about helping with signature !

Wadder
07-09-2012, 09:16 PM
Wow, that's suuuuuper mature of them. -_- WELL DON'T WORRY. WHEN WE WRITE IT CAPITALS IT MEANS WE'RE EXCITED! XDDD

Ahahha, fair enough! Ooh, I see! O: Ahaha, and how many episodes did it last? XD Also if I recall correctly, Goku's Japanese voice is hilariously high. XD

OH MY GOSH WE CAN TOTALLY BE! Lawl. xD Or a friend to start with. c:

Awesome! XDD Haha, really? Well it's good to have people to look up to and learn from. =D

~GS.
Lol, I know xD

DBZ lasts over 200 episodes xD The Frieza saga is in mid 80's to 90's xD And yes, his Japanese voice is so high, it makes me lol evrytime I here it XD

OMG YES xD

Yeah, it is good!
Welcome to the forum! Dragonball Z is a pretty cool series and so is pokemon! xD

I would love to see some of your graphics in a gallery in the art boards! Even if some people are better than you it will hopefully inspire you to make more art and get better!
Yeah!

Yes, I would love to learn from some of PE2K's great artists!

Welcome to PE2K Wadder ! We have a great batch of people here !Im sure youll feel at home. I might hit you about helping with signature !

Yay, I'd love some help on making a signature! I actually made the banner in my sig if you want to check it out :D

Grassy_Aggron
07-09-2012, 10:16 PM

What she didn't mention is that some of the Moderators here are completely, irrevocably insane as well. ...What? Stop looking at my custom title. IT MEANS NOTHING, NOTHING I TELL YOU!

But I digress, welcome to the forum! Hope you have a lot of fun, and if you need help with writing stories, ask for it and you shall receive. TAR could use some love :D

DragonBall Z. Here's how the math breaks down.

30 minutes
5 minutes of commercials
1 minute intro
- 19 minutes of powering up (give or take)
-------------------------------------------
= 5 minutes of actual fighting (give or take)

Seriously. Stop with the YELLING and PUNCH HIS FACE IN ALREADY. /is totally a pacifist

*Coughs* But nah, if you love it good for you. ^^

Hope you have fun here~

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
07-10-2012, 01:16 AM
Hey, welcome to PE2K! Glad you decided to join us. Your sig looks great, you should definitely post some of your work here, like Jesse said. =) We also have a new tutorial thread (http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118454) if you wanna learn some new techniques!

DBZ is great. I loved the Frieza saga. I kinda stopped watching near the end of Cell saga though. I used to watch it along with Pokemon every day before school. =)

Typhlosion Explosion
07-10-2012, 01:20 AM
Yes, MODS ARE ALWAYS EXCITED LAWL. I also heard that it wasn't too welcoming... ;D

I haven't seen much of DBZ either. :o

But, we all love Pokemon here!

Personally, my favorite video game is Heart Gold! <3

I don't really like olives, except for pizza. :x

Monsters are good, but they really are bad for you! :o

AND THE MODS ARE COOL HERE. *cough* WHAT

Reborn
08-04-2012, 11:45 AM
Hey and welcome to pe2k forum.

Neku Sakuraba
08-04-2012, 03:19 PM
Yes, MODS ARE ALWAYS EXCITED LAWL. I also heard that it wasn't too welcoming... ;D

I haven't seen much of DBZ either. :o

But, we all love Pokemon here!

Personally, my favorite video game is Heart Gold! <3

I don't really like olives, except for pizza. :x

Monsters are good, but they really are bad for you! :o

AND THE MODS ARE COOL HERE. *cough* WHAT

YOU DID IT WRONG >:V *Cough*Weareawersome!*Cough;'* Wut? Anyways, welcome to PE2K, Wadder! We are all Pokemon/Anime/Something fans! And we kill beat up make sure that no one is mean here! I AM SO SMRT! Have a nice time here!

Sight of the Stars
08-05-2012, 05:26 AM
I know zero about Serebii but I'll take these lovely peoples' words. <3

WELCOME TO PE2K. <3 I'm the kid that always wished she was more popular but never will be. cx Nice to meet you!

Socratic Sarcasm
08-05-2012, 05:48 PM
Hello Person of the Earth.

Assaundrell Yumerai
08-13-2012, 11:21 AM
*coughthemodsarecoolerherecough*
~GS.

Nyahahahahahahha! I've been there too but, nah, don't wanna talk about it(^^)
Welcome to the forum! I truly agree about the mods, they ROCK!