PDA

View Full Version : Mail Box

Steven
04-11-2004, 03:03 AM
I noticed in a screen shot of your home you have a mail box. With the wireless feature, does that mean people will keep it plugged in continuously, and you can send mail to friends? Just a thought...

Jirachi
04-16-2004, 03:57 AM
I noticed in a screen shot of your home you have a mail box. With the wireless feature, does that mean people will keep it plugged in continuously, and you can send mail to friends? Just a thought...I hope so.I could send mail to everyone without tradeing pokemon.

UltimateShadow
04-17-2004, 09:32 AM
I hope so.I could send mail to everyone without tradeing pokemon.
That could really be cool.

Max
04-18-2004, 03:26 PM
Tell me what... does this... have to do with fire/red leaf/green :ermm:

Thunderbird
04-18-2004, 03:28 PM
Tell me what... does this... have to do with fire/red leaf/green :ermm:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/frlgjapscr_32.png
i dun even need to explain.

Chiki
04-18-2004, 10:30 PM
That would be pretty cool, sending mail and stuff. Now i don't have to wait for the mailman irl!! :silly:

boltAge
04-19-2004, 09:20 AM
I don't think there's any use to the Mailbox(Probably just a decoration or something). Cause I have the ROM, and when I "talk to the Mailbox, there's no message shown(They would have shown "No Mail" or something if it had a use). Either that or you have to trigger something to use it. So for now, I don't think the Mailbox is for sending mails and stuff. :\

Bashaamo
04-20-2004, 03:46 PM
I don't think there's any use to the Mailbox(Probably just a decoration or something). Cause I have the ROM, and when I "talk to the Mailbox, there's no message shown(They would have shown "No Mail" or something if it had a use). Either that or you have to trigger something to use it. So for now, I don't think the Mailbox is for sending mails and stuff. :\

I think that he is correct. Why would it have that feature considering the range of the mobile adapter. One would have to be in the same room practically to send a message.

-Bashaamo

masaki
04-21-2004, 03:43 AM
It woyld be pretty cool if you could send messages with that mail box. *thinks about super mailbox*

Jirachi
04-25-2004, 12:25 AM
Maybe instead of the sign they use most of the time they use the mail box.

Steven
04-25-2004, 02:42 AM
I think that he is correct. Why would it have that feature considering the range of the mobile adapter. One would have to be in the same room practically to send a message.

-Bashaamo
Yeah... and to send mail you have to be LINKED which is even closer.

Bashaamo
04-25-2004, 05:04 PM
Maybe instead of the sign they use most of the time they use the mail box.

BINGO! I think that is it. I have seen some mailboxes with Family names on them. But I rarely walk by a house that has a sign that says "Gary's house!" LOL.

-Bash

Grand Duke
04-25-2004, 09:53 PM
Hmm, maybe the mailbox has something to do with the RPG part of FR/LG although I might not be right for the RPG in FR/LG is going to be most likely almost exactly the same to the original R/B/Y

Samus Aran
05-01-2004, 04:51 PM
or you could like get stuff from people in the game!

boltAge
05-02-2004, 11:25 AM
Mailbox = Replaced Signboards. The signboards disappeared, and the mailbox now say something when you "talk" to it, so I guess it has replaced signboards.