Lanturn (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 156 HP / 80 Spd / 252 SAtk / 22 SDef
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt

I got my Ice and Electric resistance here that I lacked before.Lanturn actually deals with some serious stuff with the lack of grass moves. Donphan covers the Aerodactyl and Duggy weakness of this guy.

Mantine (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 239 HP / 19 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Haze
- Rest
- Surf
- Toxic

Nice special wall. Kinda lacks something still.

Hariyama (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 204 HP / 54 Atk / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Focus Punch
- Hidden Power [Ghost]
- Knock Off
- Substitute

This is my real love. <3:cool: Send it against a Blissey or a Snorlax. They either switch to Skarm or keep Lax in, I sub and focus punch, does over 50% to a normal Skarm.

No more Milotic problems, Lanturn takes care if that. Without Donphan, my team will take hits from a Jolteon or Raikou.

jackp
10-24-2005, 10:36 PM
Alwright,
But you need to have different items on them.....

EXAMPLES:
Focus band. Berries. And items to increase strength like:
Dusclops: Spell tag
Alakazam: Twistedspoon
Sealeo: Nevermeltice.
Sneasel: Blackglasses. etc

Overall,
Good pokemon though

Rhauk
10-24-2005, 11:21 PM
Alwright,
But you need to have different items on them.....

EXAMPLES:
Focus band. Berries. And items to increase strength like:
Dusclops: Spell tag
Alakazam: Twistedspoon
Sealeo: Nevermeltice.
Sneasel: Blackglasses. etc

Overall,
Good pokemon though

Well, I may not be the best, but I can tell those are not good advices.
First of all, Crobat's a good choice, if you want to avoid those Pokémon. An opponent wouldn't expect HP fighting, I can tell you that. Espeon with QA... not something I advice too much. If the opponent sends Heracross, send Crobat. Consider Morning Sun or Baton Pass, if you like that strategy.
I definitivly don't like the Quagsire. It's attacks aren't strong enough, and using it for defending will put you against the rope in a moment.
Mantine's limited too, with only Surf for attacking. Besides, you already have two water Pokémon, even if they don't share the same weaknesses. Try Starmie, it's more annoying and verstaile. Hariyama is good. Quite original, if I may say so.

Dragon_Seeker
10-25-2005, 05:24 AM
Crobat is fine.

Donphan is great. It's an amazing DDTar counter (well, for the versions that lack Ice Beam anyways, but those died out a while ago). Hidden Power Rock > Ancient Power. There are too many things with pressure running around these days.

Espeon (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 196 HP / 36 Def / 180 Spd / 96 SAtk
- Calm Mind
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psychic
- Substitute

You only really need 300 Speed. If they Reversal, drop in Crobat. 4x resistance is your friend. Or use Substitute beforehand. Remember; Heracross cannot drop in on Espeon. If he switches in on Calm Mind, you Sub and after seeing what he does, you know what version it is and how to counter it. If he drops in on a Substitute, you can just 2HKO him with Psychic or even Calm Mind behind said Sub and blitz him via Psychic next turn. If he switches in on Psychic or Hidden Power Fire, he's one turn away from death and you can hide behind Sub if you're nervous. Oh, and one more thing, Substitute beats Celebi (non-Calm Mind passer) 1-on-1. Sub on the Leech Seed, Calm Mind to block Psychic, rinse, lather, repeat.

Drop either Mantine or Quagsire. They both counter Suicune, so there's no real point for it. The thought has occurred to me that you require a normal resistance, so consider something like Metagross, Steelix, Regirock, etc. Regirock would be my main recommendation... then Steelix.

Hariyama (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 204 HP / 52 Atk / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Knock Off
- Focus Punch
- Substitute
- Hidden Power Ghost

Trust me; you need the Ice resistance. You have 2 Ice weaknesses (Crobat/Donphan), 3 of the remainin 4 lose to Regice (Espeon gets Psych Upped, Mantine = Thunderbolt and Quagsire = :oops: He doesn't like taking those Ice Beams) and the last one (that's Hariyama) won't switch on Ice Beam without severe pain.

I don't see the Milotic problems. Quagsire/Mantine stall Milotic into a bloody, lidless, half-skinned pulp. Hariyama (with the changes) also creams Milotic. Without her precious leftovers recovery, Milotic is relatively easy to dispose of. I warn you, however, you lack a special wall that can drop in on Psychics easily (other than just saying, "meh, Espeon can handle it"). I'd consider those.

Iceman3k
10-25-2005, 11:04 AM
Crobat (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 6 SDef
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Aerial Ace
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb

Says hi to Tyranitars. Nice CBer because it has the same speed as Jolteon. Mcgars and Zams get raped.
* - Okay, I suppose, except you gotta switch every time you strike something.

Donphan (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 236 HP / 176 Atk / 98 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Ancientpower
- Earthquake
- Rest
- Roar

My p-hazer. Can take hits like nothing and then recover with Rest.
* - Rock Slide plx

Espeon (F) @ Lum Berry
EVs: 125 Def / 252 Spd / 133 SAtk
- Calm Mind
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psychic
- Quick Attack

I don't need HP Ice for Mence since Quaggy already has that, so HP Fire for Metagrosses. QA for pesky Heracrosses who think they can Endure my Psychic and then Reversal.
* - Then you're gonna need something else to hit BOAH once Crobat is dead, and to put Calm Mind to use. I say HP Water instead of Fire, so that way, you could lay a nice blow on a lot of stuff. Also, I'd say Timid instead of Modest to get that 350 Speed.

Quagsire (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 116 HP / 89 Atk / 53 Def / 252 SAtk
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Focus Punch
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Yawn

Funky. Some EV problems though, help on that please.
* - I'm no good with Quaggy so what can I say :p
Good set though.

Mantine (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 239 HP / 19 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Haze
- Rest
- Surf
- Toxic

I love this guy. Takes special hits like nothing, except t-bolts and t-punches. Water Absorb is a nice bonus.
Nothing to say here either :p

Hariyama (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 78 Def / 180 SDef
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Bulk Up
- Focus Punch
- Hidden Power [Ghost]
- Substitute

This is my real love. <3:cool: Send it against a Blissey or a Snorlax. They either switch to Skarm or keep Lax in, I sub and focus punch, does over 50% to a normal Skarm, not mentioning the damage it does with a Bulk Up. Boahs also don't like thig guy. Guts for Blisseys and Miltanks who like to t-wave.
* - Convert those Phys. Def. EVs into HP.

I've got some Milotic problems and Alakazams hurt me without Crobat.
Completely original team, yes, and that's good. But, this thing won't last against OU's finest, like you mentioned earlier, Milly, and Alakazam can most likely assault that whole team if you let Crobat die. But one good thing is that your team is totally prepared to attack BOAH =)

IT
10-25-2005, 01:46 PM
Crobat is fine.

Donphan is great. It's an amazing DDTar counter (well, for the versions that lack Ice Beam anyways, but those died out a while ago). Hidden Power Rock > Ancient Power. There are too many things with pressure running around these days.

Espeon (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 196 HP / 36 Def / 180 Spd / 96 SAtk
- Calm Mind
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psychic
- Substitute

You only really need 300 Speed. If they Reversal, drop in Crobat. 4x resistance is your friend. Or use Substitute beforehand. Remember; Heracross cannot drop in on Espeon. If he switches in on Calm Mind, you Sub and after seeing what he does, you know what version it is and how to counter it. If he drops in on a Substitute, you can just 2HKO him with Psychic or even Calm Mind behind said Sub and blitz him via Psychic next turn. If he switches in on Psychic or Hidden Power Fire, he's one turn away from death and you can hide behind Sub if you're nervous. Oh, and one more thing, Substitute beats Celebi (non-Calm Mind passer) 1-on-1. Sub on the Leech Seed, Calm Mind to block Psychic, rinse, lather, repeat.

Drop either Mantine or Quagsire. They both counter Suicune, so there's no real point for it. The thought has occurred to me that you require a normal resistance, so consider something like Metagross, Steelix, Regirock, etc. Regirock would be my main recommendation... then Steelix.

Hariyama (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 204 HP / 52 Atk / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Knock Off
- Focus Punch
- Substitute
- Hidden Power Ghost

Trust me; you need the Ice resistance. You have 2 Ice weaknesses (Crobat/Donphan), 3 of the remainin 4 lose to Regice (Espeon gets Psych Upped, Mantine = Thunderbolt and Quagsire = :oops: He doesn't like taking those Ice Beams) and the last one (that's Hariyama) won't switch on Ice Beam without severe pain.

I don't see the Milotic problems. Quagsire/Mantine stall Milotic into a bloody, lidless, half-skinned pulp. Hariyama (with the changes) also creams Milotic. Without her precious leftovers recovery, Milotic is relatively easy to dispose of. I warn you, however, you lack a special wall that can drop in on Psychics easily (other than just saying, "meh, Espeon can handle it"). I'd consider those.

Ok, well, the explanation for Quaggy is that I needed more Electric resistance and Quaggy was a cool option. I guess I need something with a Psychic and Normal resistance. Any suggestions? I know Steelix works, but then I'd have two physical walls, and more Ice weakness.

Hariayama doesn't need any HP EVs since he can already create 101 subs with no HP EVs. I'll put those Sp Def EVS though. Sounds nice.

The problem with the Reversaler is that Crobat tends to die before they send out their Reversalers, which is usually late in the game because they wanna make sure that there's no T-tar. So that's where Espeon comes in. Nobody never expects a QA from it.

Also, Aerodactyl tends to hurt my team alot. Donphan walls it nicely, but if Donphan is down, the non-CB version sweeps my whole team.

For all of you, thanks for your time.

EDIT: Team edited once.