PDA

View Full Version : Is Latios Supposed to be Male?

Horseystar
04-11-2004, 03:48 AM
Hey there!

My latios is a male, is it supposed to be like that?

Thanks!!

Thunderbird
04-11-2004, 03:54 AM
Hey there!

My latios is a male, is it supposed to be like that?

Thanks!!
Yes, although Latios is a legendary, he is always male. Latias is always female.

Horseystar
04-11-2004, 04:09 AM
Hmm...But you still can't breed Latias, can you?

Thunderbird
04-11-2004, 04:11 AM
Hmm...But you still can't breed Latias, can you?
No, they're brother and sister. :oops:
And anyway u aren't breed a legendary.

tonytrainer
04-11-2004, 07:36 AM
Well...In all the games of pokemon,00bers(legendaries,I don't know why they are called 00bers;if you know tell me pls. :oops: ) Can't be reproduced!!!
If you could do that you could have a party of Latios,Latias,Kyogre,etc.

Horseystar
04-11-2004, 10:27 AM
Really, they're brother and sister? HEH that's sooo cute!! Okay, thanks everyone!!

Shroomish
04-11-2004, 12:27 PM
Well...In all the games of pokemon,00bers(legendaries,I don't know why they are called 00bers;if you know tell me pls. :oops: )
An 00ber refers to a Pokemon whoes stats are off the charts. (Such as Mewtwo, Kyorgre, Rayqaza, etc.) They're also considered cheap to use by many.

According to popular oppinion, not all legendaries are classified as 00bers. The Regi trio, for example.

Agent Orange
04-11-2004, 12:38 PM
Even if they (Latios and Latias) could beed wouldent you get in inbred poke?

tonytrainer
04-11-2004, 04:16 PM
An 00ber refers to a Pokemon whoes stats are off the charts. (Such as Mewtwo, Kyorgre, Rayqaza, etc.) They're also considered cheap to use by many.

According to popular oppinion, not all legendaries are classified as 00bers. The Regi trio, for example.

Thanks!!! I thouth it was something like that!!! :goofy:

Thunderbird
04-11-2004, 05:55 PM

A more define definition:
An 00ber refers to a Pokemon which has an average stat more than 100, and a decent movepool, thus making it a decided advantage than non-00bers.

The legendary birds trio, dogs trio, and Regi tro are not 00bers becoz their average stats is only about 96.67.

Ironshell Blastoise
04-11-2004, 07:00 PM
Even if they (Latios and Latias) could beed wouldent you get in inbred poke?

Can you say Latistupid and Latiretard?? :goofy:

Brandon
04-11-2004, 11:21 PM
Can you say Latistupid and Latiretard?? :goofy:

Guess u dont like latias or latios? :think:

Steven
04-12-2004, 04:22 AM
Guess u dont like latias or latios? :think:
No, I think he means when brothers and sisters make babies their genes are the same, and many redundant things become present, such as what hillbillies do... HAHA!!! Look at the hereditary chart below... :goofy:

.....rr . Rr
..rr |rr|Rr |
..Rr|Rr|RR|

boltAge
04-12-2004, 07:46 AM
A more define definition:
An 00ber refers to a Pokemon which has an average stat more than 100, and a decent movepool, thus making it a decided advantage than non-00bers.

The legendary birds trio, dogs trio, and Regi tro are not 00bers becoz their average stats is only about 96.67.
So Slaking is uber? You're not talking right, dude @_@

00bers are legendaries with extremely high stats, but usually they have their disadvantages @_@ Like Groudon has the Ground type, with tons of weaknesses. Without Ancient Power, Shedinja > Kyogre. 1 or 1 Rock Blast or Rock Slide easily kills Rayquaza. Latios and Latias ain't ubers without Soul Dew, FYI. Jirachi...Probably one of the most NU legendaries, since its attacks ain't that good. Deoxys sucks. Period.

That's for RS. That's also my three cents. Kay? @_@

Steven
04-12-2004, 08:35 AM

00bers are legendaries with extremely high stats, but usually they have their disadvantages @_@ Like Groudon has the Ground type, with tons of weaknesses. Without Ancient Power, Shedinja > Kyogre. 1 or 1 Rock Blast or Rock Slide easily kills Rayquaza. Latios and Latias ain't ubers without Soul Dew, FYI. Jirachi...Probably one of the most NU legendaries, since its attacks ain't that good. Deoxys sucks. Period.

1. Shroomish is a GIRL! :redface:
2. I dunno, I just think that all legendaries are 00bers just because that's what they use. Meh, I don't know what to talk about, but yeah, I know what you are saying.

Thunderbird
04-12-2004, 08:59 AM

oh yeah... forget Slaking :doh: (but its ability Truant makes it a non-00ber IMO :P)

so 00bers refer to a legendary Pokemon which has extremely high stats, a decent movepool, but quite a lot of disadvantages...right?

1. Shroomish is a GIRL! :redface:
my name is Thunderbird.. or u quoted a wrong sentence :tongue3:

Steven
04-12-2004, 09:05 AM
oh yeah... forget Slaking :doh: (but its ability Truant makes it a non-00ber IMO :P)

so 00bers refer to a legendary Pokemon which has extremely high stats, a decent movepool, but quite a lot of disadvantages...right?

my name is Thunderbird.. or u quoted a wrong sentence :tongue3:
No, I quoted the right thing, I just wanted to see what people would think, I was just messing around, I mean that was a fact... just a random one :crackup:

Synod
04-13-2004, 05:31 AM
Well it's kinda' obvious that Latios (think of the world latino for him and latina for Latias) is a guy :susp:.

art
04-13-2004, 10:57 AM
dude, there must be something wrong with you! you actually related pokémon to latin-american folks! j/k

about slaking, he's great. truant sucks, but ehm... try teaching it hyperbeam (if ya catch my drift) :wink2:
I never really tested if it works, but it does in theory