PDA

View Full Version : Who would YOU meet?

LS
08-20-2012, 07:42 PM
Well everyone,

Yes I do have another summer thread.

As some of you know, I have spent my summer hanging out with two old pe2k members(FrozenChaos and Lan). I was just wondering if there are any pe2kers out there that have gone out and met each other or if you have anyone that you would like to meet?

Or you can ask me how awkward it is to meet someone in real life that you met on a pokemon forum. lolol

mintjelly
08-20-2012, 07:43 PM
WELL CONSIDERING WE WERE PLANNING TO MEET BUT NEVER DID...

What's it like meeting a PE2K-er?

Typhlosion Explosion
08-22-2012, 01:24 AM
I was in Jenn's old city place if that counts? XD My brother is a PE2Ker. I've met him! I think meeting PE2K members would be a bit awkward at first, then really fun!

Judge Dredd
08-22-2012, 01:27 AM
Ive met HKim, and a couple of my old clan mates (Knuckles and MegaMonk) It was a little strange but then we just started having fun.

Typhlosion Explosion
08-22-2012, 01:32 AM
I think meeting Harry would be cool!

It'd be especially awkward for me since I'm younger than some of the members here. XD But a lot of my best PE2K friends are just a few years older than me.

mintjelly
08-22-2012, 01:33 AM
Corey, I think you should take a trip up to Canada to meet meh :3
We can go to Pokemon League, and play Pokemon Stadium, and get sushi and bubble tea :D

Judge Dredd
08-22-2012, 01:34 AM
Harry and I are kinda of around the same age so it wasn't that strange. It would be strange to meet you TE, since you are younger then the students I teach..LOL

mintjelly
08-22-2012, 01:36 AM
I'm sort of in the middle in terms of age, so I'm sure it wont be too awkward if I meet anyone

Typhlosion Explosion
08-22-2012, 01:42 AM
Harry and I are kinda of around the same age so it wasn't that strange. It would be strange to meet you TE, since you are younger then the students I teach..LOL

XDD *stalks on Facebook*

I didn't know you taught? XD

mintjelly
08-22-2012, 01:46 AM
COREY STOP STALKING!
x)
There should be a PE2K international meetup date.
And we could wear different shirts if we're a mod, admin, website staff, normal member, etc. and name tags with our usenames :3

Jessu
08-22-2012, 02:56 AM
I've only met Aimee (FrozenChaos) and Amir (LS the Door Mat). It was somewhat awkward at first but then we hopped in Aimee's car right after I got there and ate foods and oh god it was so fun after that.

I wanna meet all my other PE2K friends too but a good majority of them live across the country (or world) from me. xD I actually live about 30 minutes away from Mario (Sixto) but we haven't gotten a chance to meet up yet. :P

Lusitania
08-22-2012, 04:17 AM
I've met Alex and Rebecca (their screennames escape me atm). It was so much fun.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s720x720/390036_340774379267392_1964560432_n.jpg

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
08-22-2012, 04:37 AM
Aw I wanna meet the mysterious Harry, too haha.

I've only met one person from PE2K, being Teo. I had never met anyone from the net before so it was pretty awkward at first. I think it's really strange when you know some well already through talking online but when you meet you're really still strangers. Guess it's a bit different if you're used to talking on skype and stuff beforehand though.

The only people I know that live relatively nearby are Graceful_Suicune and Gem N Ems who I will hopefully get to meet some day! Real life Pokemon buddies!

LS
08-22-2012, 07:04 AM
Aw I wanna meet the mysterious Harry, too haha.

I've only met one person from PE2K, being Teo. I had never met anyone from the net before so it was pretty awkward at first. I think it's really strange when you know some well already through talking online but when you meet you're really still strangers. Guess it's a bit different if you're used to talking on skype and stuff beforehand though.

The only people I know that live relatively nearby are Graceful_Suicune and Gem N Ems who I will hopefully get to meet some day! Real life Pokemon buddies!

I just had a mind blowing revelation about you that I will explain on a further date.

Oh! I also met Jessu! HOW COULD I FORGET.:3 Spent a weekend, wasn't bad at all. Really fun actually. ;o 2 girls 1 LS wynaut

It's weird now that we're all grown up and are more capable to go further how we're all sort of meeting people here and there.

FrozenChaos
08-28-2012, 04:49 PM
I WANT TO PARTAKE IN POSTING SHENANIGANS.

I've met Jessu and the pokemasters of Lan and LS THE DOORMAT HARHAR.

It's quite the experience, really lol. One time me and Lan were sitting on a couch and LS was doing something silly like playing the xbox and then Lan says, "SO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, L-MIR?"

and we just kinda turned and looked, cause he was totally about to call him LS irl.

Which I've done before. And it was funny. ^_^

Psychedelic Shroomish
08-28-2012, 04:56 PM
I met Loyal Arcanine once, at first I thought he was some sort of tree...

FrozenChaos
08-28-2012, 05:17 PM
WHAT That's so not fair! I wanna meet Mikey ):

Psychedelic Shroomish
08-28-2012, 05:40 PM
I was jk I haven't met anyone, I would definitely like to though.

I want to meet

- kers
- marquise (although he left i think)
- ls/jr/crazu
- roulette
- any hot babes

Sealboy
08-28-2012, 06:50 PM
any hot babes

Hahaha, this is brilliant! xD

Who would I wanna meet? Um... maybe me? I mean, you don't know what strange Unicorn-predators are out there! xD

I kid, but I truly have no idea who'd I'd like to meet :P Maybe me?

xD

~Sealboy

Nitro
09-02-2012, 09:42 AM
Long long list for me.

-Alonzo/Fierce Deity
-LS
-FC
-Kers
-Jr
-Derian
-Roulette
-Emma/Embreon
-Chris/Fossil Fusion

Also, they're long gone but I'd like to meet Isaiah (SiberianTiger), Billy (kingrptr101 I think), and Shaun (ShadowLink) too. ;o

Cobalt Shadow
10-02-2012, 02:20 AM
Probably anyone who lives in Melbourne ha ha seeing as i dont have the money to travel interstates. What if we were to organise a melbourne meet up day ha ha all PE2kers in the melbourne area meet up at Federation Sq or something one day?
Just an idea ha ha

Kenny_C.002
10-02-2012, 02:57 AM
Probably Harry Kim and Sarah myself. Harry because he's just as crazy as I am, and Sarah because our majors were the same. o_O

in addition, probably the rest of the MD posse, namely DU and LA.

Sealboy
10-02-2012, 05:57 AM
A Meetup somewhere in Britain would be superly-duperly cool - if I could actually go that is. Heehee.

~Sealboy

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
10-02-2012, 06:54 AM
Probably anyone who lives in Melbourne ha ha seeing as i dont have the money to travel interstates. What if we were to organise a melbourne meet up day ha ha all PE2kers in the melbourne area meet up at Federation Sq or something one day?
Just an idea ha ha
I'm in Melbourne! It would be cool to meet some PE2K people some day. I dunno how many of us there are in Melb though...

Cobalt Shadow
10-02-2012, 07:09 AM
I'm in Melbourne! It would be cool to meet some PE2K people some day. I dunno how many of us there are in Melb though...
I know of you me and graceful suicune, but thats all I can remember :/

Graceful_Suicune
10-02-2012, 02:42 PM

*COUGHCOUGHIHAVEASKEDYOUBEFORECOUGHCOUGH*

Melbourne meetup sounds awesome! O: Dark Salamence is also in Melbourne (met up with her before!) but I'm not sure about others. xD

As for who I would meet:

Scytherwolf (GOING to meet her as soon as I get enough money xD)
XaiakuX
Teddiursa of the Sky
Typhlosion Explosion

And a bunch of other people. xD I dunno, I'd love to meet anyone I'm friends with on here!

~GS.

Cobalt Shadow
10-02-2012, 02:51 PM
*COUGHCOUGHIHAVEASKEDYOUBEFORECOUGHCOUGH*

I am envious of your subtlety :P

Graceful_Suicune
10-02-2012, 03:03 PM
I am envious of your subtlety :P

Subtle as a gun, baby. ;D

(That wink would have been pretty lame irl. Woot for the internet. XD)

~GS.

mintjelly
10-02-2012, 03:26 PM
I met my bestie Amir a while ago (When he gets back from Canada, we're gonna be like Spongebob and Patrick).
I promised Corey for his 18th birthday that I'll take him to Montreal, Canada, so in about 4 years time we're definitely gonna be meeting ;D

Other people I would like to meet: Aimee, Judge Dredd, Sealboy, Gold Wynaut, and Quinn.

Teddiursa of the Sky
10-02-2012, 04:47 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky
~GS.

You are too kind.

People I'd like to meet:
Lusankya
XaiakuX
Graceful_Suicune
narphoenix
Foxamivalth

Sealboy
10-02-2012, 05:04 PM
Other people I would like to meet: Aimee, Judge Dredd, Sealboy, Gold Wynaut, and Quinn.

YEEEEEES, SOMEBODY PICKED ME OTHER THAN MYSELF!!!

xD Aw, I'd love to meet you someday too Minty :D

I really need to think hard now - people I want to meet:

Graceful_Suicune (ONE OF THE COOLEST MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM :O), Judge Dredd (I look up to him so much - hence the nickname "Boss"), Winter (Wints is awesome :'D), Minty (her name is just... awesome! And she's a good friend), Charmander009 (the question here is "Why Not?!"), and... Probably just everyone on this Forum - it's like a family to me, and I've enjoyed my four years here so much. So glad I came here when I did :P

~Sealboy

5TailedDemonLizard
10-03-2012, 11:19 AM
I'd love to meet some people who I've known on here for a while, namely Judge Dredd, Graceful_Suicune, and Eternal Moonlight. Sanely, I live in Maryland and many if you guys live somewhere far away... :(

Kenny_C.002
10-03-2012, 12:03 PM
I'd love to meet some people who I've known on here for a while, namely Judge Dredd, Graceful_Suicune, and Eternal Moonlight. Sanely, I live in Maryland and many if you guys live somewhere far away... :(
Depends. I live in nyc, for example.

Ultima Boss
10-06-2012, 03:15 AM
If I had the honor, I would meet Sexto, Jesus, Syrus, and Daniella--that is assuming they are not dead and/or yours truly matters in their life.

Steak
10-06-2012, 01:17 PM
I want to meet nobody here because I must maintain an air of mystery

but besides that Etymology is a pretty cool dudebro and we'd probably get along well enough

there are several people from here I'd like to and probably will meet soonish that DON'T GO HERE ANYMORE

FrozenChaos
10-08-2012, 04:56 AM
I met my bestie Amir a while ago (When he gets back from Canada, we're gonna be like Spongebob and Patrick).
I promised Corey for his 18th birthday that I'll take him to Montreal, Canada, so in about 4 years time we're definitely gonna be meeting ;D

WOAH WOAH WOAH NOW MINTY.

BACK UP OFF MY DOOR MAT BRO. My door mat. <3

HKim
10-08-2012, 05:03 AM
Pretty much anyone and everyone!

Would be cool to see Kenny and Sarah, fellow admins, though they both live quite far from me!

And Ryan. The guy lives in California, albeit 6 to 7 hours away. I'll corner him someday!

Definitely anyone on the site/forum staff or any URPGers. Would love to see Pe2K members in general as we're really just one big family. Online or off, it makes no difference.

I'm in LA if anyone ever wants to hit me up!

Judge Dredd
10-08-2012, 05:09 AM

aww that would be pretty cool! Ive only been out to Maryland once and that was last year for a field trip.

mintjelly
10-09-2012, 03:31 PM
WOAH WOAH WOAH NOW MINTY.

BACK UP OFF MY DOOR MAT BRO. My door mat. <3

You'll always be his princess Leia; I'm just the C3-PO :P

Reborn
10-25-2012, 10:46 PM
I'll be doing a photography course next year in many different places! I've only been told that I will be heading to L.A, California and New York!
Maybe just maybe I could meet someone from pe2k. I don't think it would be awkward because you would be showing me to great landmarks.

Socratic Sarcasm
10-26-2012, 04:07 AM
@TotS: People would think we were trying to kill each other within 5 seconds of a face to face conversation (since we both would immediately find something to argue about). It would be fun!

Anyway, I want to meet Velocity, Latio-Nytro, Eternal Moonlight, and of course TotS. Not to say I would mind meeting anyone else, those people would just be my priority.

Teddiursa of the Sky
10-26-2012, 07:05 PM
@TotS: People would think we were trying to kill each other within 5 seconds of a face to face conversation (since we both would immediately find something to argue about). It would be fun!

Eh, you'd be surprised how agreeable I am IRL. :D

mintjelly
10-26-2012, 07:14 PM
I'll be doing a photography course next year in many different places! I've only been told that I will be heading to L.A, California and New York!
Maybe just maybe I could meet someone from pe2k. I don't think it would be awkward because you would be showing me to great landmarks.

If you can ever go to Toronto, Canada for photography, let me know and I'll show you around.

Socratic Sarcasm
10-26-2012, 07:55 PM
Eh, you'd be surprised how agreeable I am IRL. :D

It wouldn't matter. We would argue for the sake of it (not nastily, just for fun). If half our debates on here occurred IRL, people would try to physically separate us (only for us to roll our eyes, explain the situation, and pick right up where we left off.

Ant2011
10-26-2012, 09:37 PM
I would want to meet the spambots.
And kiss them on the lips, with my fist.

Kenny_C.002
10-27-2012, 01:47 PM
If you can ever go to Toronto, Canada for photography, let me know and I'll show you around.
I might take you up on that. Show me AN! I haven't been to AN since 2008. :P

mintjelly
10-27-2012, 04:25 PM
I might take you up on that. Show me AN! I haven't been to AN since 2008. :P

If you come this year, you'll have the honor of seeing me cosplaying as Father Cat ;D

Neku Sakuraba
10-27-2012, 04:37 PM
Pretty much anyone and everyone!

Would be cool to see Kenny and Sarah, fellow admins, though they both live quite far from me!

And Ryan. The guy lives in California, albeit 6 to 7 hours away. I'll corner him someday!

Definitely anyone on the site/forum staff or any URPGers. Would love to see Pe2K members in general as we're really just one big family. Online or off, it makes no difference.

I'm in LA if anyone ever wants to hit me up!

WOAH. PEOPLE I CAN ACTUALLY MEET IN IRL. Too bad I'm a mod, so I can't have a life. :P BUT, I would meet Minty (If I could ACTUALLY go to Canada), TE, Eti, Seal, Ant, everybody should be saying Kenny, Dredd, Kaoru, and I would say Steak, but I see his identity needs to be secret, being a super-hero and stuff. Well, I could see The Judge any day! IF I can find a theater that still plays Dredd 3D. :P