PDA

View Full Version : Diamond or Pearl

Dandin
08-26-2012, 03:37 PM
I wanna know what your favourite game is:
Diamond or Pearl

And is that because of Dialga and Palkia, does it have something to do with the storyline, or the exclusive pokemon.

I choose Diamond because Dialga is an awesome pokemon and the master of time, so it abviously is one of my favourite pokemon.

Obliveon
08-26-2012, 10:20 PM
I picked Diamond because I instantly loved Dialga [Palkia was cool too, but Dialga was awesome]. Plus the gamecase was SOOOOOO shiny and sparkly. XD

Latio-Nytro
08-26-2012, 11:03 PM
I really liked Platinum in comparison to Diamond and Pearl, so that's the favorite of the three. However, I chose Diamond first...

...So yhea. That would be it. Though, my choice was completely based off of Dialga being blue and Palkia being pink...Still. I'd pick Diamond again, though.

Skylands
09-18-2012, 12:11 AM
I bought both on original release date, but I started playing Diamond first. Diamond's version exclusives were important to me, that meant being able to get Honchkrow, Mightyena, Scizor, and Tyranitar.

Asch
09-21-2012, 06:14 AM
I'm just going to put this plainly:

I love Diamond ;o;

Like, really. Even to this day, I greatly prefer Diamond over Pearl, and I suppose that has a lot to do with Dialga. I just find him a lot better than Palkia as far as aesthetics go. xD