PDA

View Full Version : Dream World Ability Discussion

Judge Dredd
08-28-2012, 03:04 PM
With a flood of new Dream World Abilities out there, some old pokemon have made a comeback.

Which Poekmon is most improved in your eyes ? What Dream World Abilities do you feel stand out?

On the flip side, who dropped down in popularity because they couldnt compete anymore? Which pokemon do you wish would get new abilities ?

Mibbleng
08-28-2012, 03:08 PM
I hate Weak Armour on Slugma/Magcargo. When they're hit, their defense lowers but their speed gets higher, both by one stage. Moves like Doubleslap absolutely murder them.
I think the Pokemon most improved by this is the Speed Boost Blaziken. Moved him up to Smogon Uber tier I think.

Judge Dredd
08-28-2012, 03:49 PM
Magic Bounce Espeon belongs on a list of most imporved pokemon! Also Eccentric Ditto

Master Aqua
08-28-2012, 06:38 PM
politoed has the biggest change from completly outclass to god hood in one bound

Judge Dredd
08-28-2012, 07:11 PM
politoed has the biggest change from completly outclass to god hood in one bound

I knew you would talk about Politoed but what about ninetails,its ability boosted it

Cucumber
08-28-2012, 07:30 PM
Some really deadly one's are both Heracross and Gyarados getting Moxie. The UU tier is so much more different with a huge variety of pokemon now because of certain pokemon moving up. I love the UU tier now though, it's so much more fun then OU battles in my opinion because of all of the pokemon changes.

Samboelrod
01-19-2013, 10:57 AM
Adaptability Crawdawnt is pretty good too.