PDA

View Full Version : [Pokemon] The tall grass- Where reality meets pokemon

DJwonder
09-19-2012, 09:41 PM
Pokemon and realism- so different, yet so easy to mix together. Still retaining their powers, they roam the tall grass. The caves are home to Geodude, Roggenrola, and espessially Zubat. The seas with water-types as far as the eye can see, filled with life. Live your life as a pokemon. Survive.

Template:

Name:
Type:
Species:
Level:
Appearence:

Mine:

Name: Scamper
Type: Normal
Species: Rattata
Level: 5
Moveset: Tackle, Tail whip.
Appearence: A brown Rattata with rather large ears.

Rules: -NO playing as legendary pokemon. You may discover feathers, fur, artifacts, or footprints of them, though.
-NO RPing while I`m gone.
-NO godmodding.
-Players have to approve if their pokemon are killed. They may be revived by a revive another player digs up.
-Have fun! OR ELSE.

Chars:

Name: Scamper
Type: Normal
Species: Rattata
Level: 5
Moveset: Tackle, Tail whip.
Appearence: A brown Rattata with rather large ears.
Person: DJwonder

CM
09-19-2012, 10:16 PM
Hello. I see you're new here, so allow me to introduce myself. I'm CM, a moderator here in the RP section, but you can also call me Crystal. Allow me to give you some pointers.

First off, this is not the section for a sign-up. We have a Sign-Ups and Discussion (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=61) sub-board for that. Next, you should really expand on the plot. It's really short and doesn't have a clear direction as to where you'd like to see it go as the GM. Moving on to the rules, you really can't ask other players to not continue the game while you are away. We have people from all over on the forum, so time zones may make it extremely difficult for everyone to be on at the same time. And it couldn't hurt to add a couple more rules, like no adult language or detail of extreme violence for example. I highly recommend you check out the Role Play Directory (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3384131#post3384131) for some examples of SU threads, and maybe you'll even find one you would be interested in joining. I would also suggest joining an already existing RP to get a feel for how it's usually done here.

If you have any questions you would like to ask about the board, feel free to contact me or another RP mod. We'll be more than happy to help you out.

*locked*