PDA

View Full Version : Milotic Berry's

Ruben
04-11-2004, 10:11 AM
Hello! I really want a Milotic ! I have a Feebas and i only had one hondew berry, one kelpsy berry and one cornn berry. I did A LOT of planting. But before i start making pokeblocks, can you tell me if I have enough berry's to get maximum beauty ? (needed to evolve feebas into milotic)

Kelpsy -- 6

Hondew -- 44 :eek: :banana: lol

Cornn -- 4

THANK YOU !!!!!!

- Ruben V.

Thunderbird
04-11-2004, 07:01 PM
Yes :happy:
To evolve Feebas, only about 12 of these berries are needed.

art
04-12-2004, 04:22 PM
you may want to have a feebas with the right nature, too. there's this karateguy in... the town with the rocketlaunching area, he can tell you what your pokémon likes. I'm not sure if it'll help, but it's worth a try!

Ruben
04-12-2004, 04:28 PM
Thx, ye, my pokemon 'disdainfuly' ate them, i couldn't get it ful with hondew, but i kept on planting untill i got about 28 kelpsy's, and i tried and tried... AND GUESS WAT !!

I GOT MY MILOTIC

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

:-D

- Ruben V. :banana:

Thunderbird
04-12-2004, 04:46 PM
Thx, ye, my pokemon 'disdainfuly' ate them, i couldn't get it ful with hondew, but i kept on planting untill i got about 28 kelpsy's, and i tried and tried... AND GUESS WAT !!

I GOT MY MILOTIC

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

:-D

- Ruben V. :banana:
Congrats :wink2:

you may want to have a feebas with the right nature, too. there's this karateguy in... the town with the rocketlaunching area, he can tell you what your pokémon likes. I'm not sure if it'll help, but it's worth a try!
u dun even need to ask the guy...
http://www.serebii.net/pokemon_advance/nature-taste.shtml