PDA

View Full Version : [Pokemon] Shadow Apocalypse

NightmaneX
10-23-2012, 05:02 PM
Background

It is the year 2132. The once prosperous Gildor Region lies in shambles and the surviving Pokemon must fight against other Pokemon in order to eat and live. The human species has already fallen. An unknown being has been spotted sweeping across the region, forcing some Pokemon to serve it.

In these times of turmoil, the seventeen dragons of legend have woken up from their slumber to assist Arceus. The Seventeen reperesent the seventeen types of Pokemon that exist. They have also come up with a plan in order to help them. Choosing a select group of survivors, the Seventeen have decided to give their powers to them.

Can these survivors master the powers of the Seventeen so that they may combat the mysterious being, or shall they fail in the quest? Only you can decide.

If you choose to take part of the journey, use this sign-up form:

Name:
Species:
Altered Appearance (or Fakemon Description):
History:
Personality
Element:
What dragon has granted you a power
Other Details:

This is my character.

Name: Auron
Species: Lucario
Altered Appearance (or Fakemon Description): One of his wrist blades are broken and he
History:
Auron claims to be the great great grandson of the Lucario that served under Sir Aaron. He has lived a normal life until the Apocalyspe happened. Now, he lives on the run, using his aura powers to survive.
Personality
He is very loyal and loves to fight. He would never abandon his friends, even if there is a challenge present. He hates feeling hopelss and will fight to the very end if need be.
Element: Fighting
Other Details: He loves apples.

NightmaneX
10-24-2012, 10:05 PM
...bump...

I wonder why nobody's joining?

CM
10-24-2012, 10:35 PM
Please don't bump threads unless they are on the second page or the last post is about a month old. You need to give people time to sign up as well. They usually don't start joining until a couple days after it is posted. It might help also if you had a set of rules, like I told you in our VM chat.