PDA

View Full Version : First Kiss

Cris
10-29-2005, 01:09 AM
had you have your first kiss?i haven't got my first kiss yet,the only thing a girl had gave me is a punch.

Sudo
10-29-2005, 11:58 AM
I was 11, she was 12. I asked her out and she said yes, then we kissed.

Bam, my first kiss.

Shadow Siren
10-29-2005, 12:03 PM
Iv never kissed anyone, well apart from my aunt when she comes to visit

Grimdour the Rampager
10-29-2005, 12:26 PM
I was 11, she was 12. I asked her out and she said yes, then we kissed.

Bam, my first kiss.
It ain't that easy with the rest of us. Not even a punch.

pokedude91
10-29-2005, 01:03 PM
No, I haven't
Alright

It's to hard to bare:rolleyes:

IT
10-29-2005, 01:42 PM
It ain't that easy with the rest of us. Not even a punch.

It ain't easy? Talk for yourself buddy. I've been dating the same girl now for 8 months, well, with a 3 week break and yeah, we've kissed a couple times...:rolleyes:

The Ishy
10-29-2005, 01:47 PM
Same here. Except it's been for 5 months.

DarkMasterX
10-29-2005, 05:06 PM
My first kiss was with the family dog... And yes, tongue was involved.

.AzureLight
10-29-2005, 06:31 PM
Lol X.

My first kiss was on my first date with my girlfriend.

Damn you, now I feel all depressed having to remember that. :sad:

Seawolf
10-29-2005, 07:44 PM
Yes, indeed. My freshman year of HS, I started dating for the first time and got my first kiss there. That relationship lasted awhile, surprisingly...now I've been dating my current boyfriend for the past 8 months, and I'm kissed on a daily to slightly-daily basis. :p

Sapphire Swampert
10-29-2005, 08:42 PM
I have only got kissed once by a boy in kindergarden, and he was retarted.. and he hugged me and kissed me and I barfed... I am verry mad at him... I didn't want to kiss him.. he did me... he went to the nut house i think... :oops:

FLIP Joven
10-29-2005, 09:25 PM
LOL. I never got kissed by a girl ever after 14 years on this earth, lol, not even on the cheek. Even though there's girls that I'm into, I just have always had trouble talking to them.

Sapphire Swampert
10-29-2005, 10:19 PM
Oh... I am a girl... that's no offence having trouble talking with girls... I have seen it happen before.. do you play Wave Race games? I have the one for GameCube and for Nintendo 64.. and I have a zillion pokemon games...

Grimdour the Rampager
10-29-2005, 11:41 PM
LOL. I never got kissed by a girl ever after 14 years on this earth, lol, not even on the cheek. Even though there's girls that I'm into, I just have always had trouble talking to them.
Guess I'm not alone. Never even been friends with girls....the ones I know think I'm a wierd, 7*^*, ^%$^3, 5^^$&%, *^(^=_+_- freak. I wish I never left the Philippines.:sad:

Elite4Punisher
10-30-2005, 01:34 AM
i have gotten kissed once or twice first it was the cheek with a pair then it was a kiss on the lips with a full house ya baybe it rokced i love poker

FLIP Joven
10-30-2005, 01:04 AM
Well, of course I've gotten kissed on the cheek by family like girl cousins, grandmas, aunts, and so on of course. LOL. Just to clear that up.

Kat-WolfGirl
10-30-2005, 11:48 PM
I got my first kiss with my neighbor, Zach, in my garage, in front of the washer and dryer.
I gave him a peck kiss on the lips but then ran inside the house. After that, we became a couple. We were in second grade too. But, he moved in third grade. I miss him so!:sad:

Nasty Plasty
10-31-2005, 12:24 AM
No, not yet. I think the Harvest Dance would`ve been the time but I had to miss it.( Darn punk) Yeah I got in a fight and had detention. At least I won. That kid was giving me the eye. He looked like he was just starting school. I punched him,gave him the wedgie of doom, and made him eat dirt. Turns out he had a lazy-eye,was seven years old, and his brother is twice my size. I had to get stitches and you DO NOT want to know where. Lets just say its hard to go poopie. Anyways, I`ve never had my first kiss.

lalala
11-01-2005, 02:24 AM
FIRST KISS FOR EVERYBODY (True!):
You are just born. The nurses fuss over you and clean you off. They let your mum hold you, your mum leans in close and gives you a kiss.

Try to deny it :) !

Nasty Plasty
11-01-2005, 02:30 AM
Oh yeah, my mother died after I was born!!

Pokesaur
11-02-2005, 01:23 AM
I got my first kiss with my neighbor, Zach, in my garage, in front of the washer and dryer.
I gave him a peck kiss on the lips but then ran inside the house. After that, we became a couple. We were in second grade too. But, he moved in third grade. I miss him so!:sad:
That's so cute! I haven't gotten mine yet!

Legend
11-02-2005, 01:55 AM
Yup, its hard to remember but yes twice in fact. First was waaayy back when, a mouth kiss, feels weird the first time. The second time a girl was practically begging me i walked away but came back, she was kinda cute (cheek kiss), shes a childhood freind i can still contact her. And i have had 2 girls as best freinds, people got jealous, and whenever we played they always wanted to be with me:oops: . And yesterday a cute girl in my class kinda well its hard to explain but do you know when a girl like does a kiss from far, she did that like a blow kiss, i said eww come on! And she said Haha i kissed you! And worst part is i have a holloween dance on friday and im too shy to dance so i gotta stay away from girls. And 3 girls said i have lovely eyes:eek: (i have hazel coloured eyes).

Anyway thats how its been so far oh and contact me if you think a girl or guy likes you, and how they act, i can tell i have been in these situations, and you probably dont know it but somebody in your school must like you, theres always someone:surp: .

Sky Girl
11-02-2005, 02:31 AM
......not....yet. Still waiting for the kiss from this guy I'm totally crushing on.

My first kiss was with the family dog... And yes, tongue was involved.
A message from Ierdar:
Ultramr101: he forgot our kiss :-(

DarkMasterX
11-02-2005, 02:36 AM
Sorry to say, but Ierdar and I's kiss wasn't my first. The dogs was.:sad:

RocketMeowth
11-02-2005, 03:41 AM
I have been dateing this nice boy in my school named Josh for three years now. We havent kissed much but, we have definatly kissed.

Oh and we broke up about a month ago for no reason. It didnt hurt. But now I am free and am lovein it! xD

Pokesaur
11-03-2005, 12:08 AM
I have been dateing this nice boy in my school named Josh for three years now. We havent kissed much but, we have definatly kissed.

Oh and we broke up about a month ago for no reason. It didnt hurt. But now I am free and am lovein it! xD
Good for you! So how do you tell Legend? My crush constantly stares at me! Is that a sign?

Matthew
11-03-2005, 12:24 AM
This might be a strectch, but maybe he is staring back cause he is creeped out that you are staring at him? Ha... I'm just kidding. Smile at him when he stares at you... see what his reaction is.

Pokesaur
11-03-2005, 12:33 AM
This might be a strectch, but maybe he is staring back cause he is creeped out that you are staring at him? Ha... I'm just kidding. Smile at him when he stares at you... see what his reaction is.
I'm a boy! My crush is a girl!

Finglonger
11-03-2005, 01:18 AM
don't deny your homosexual tendencies...just makes you look like a fool : P

Lego Man
11-03-2005, 05:48 AM
In 21 years I haven't had a kiss, a date, or a girlfriend... man that's depressing:sad:

Matthew
11-03-2005, 06:04 AM
Yeah... it sorta is XD Ha.

Sorry about that... ha. I just assumed you were a girl for some reason... :rolleyes:

Pokesaur
11-03-2005, 09:55 PM
Yeah... it sorta is XD Ha.

Sorry about that... ha. I just assumed you were a girl for some reason... :rolleyes:
You need to check the genders! Give advice or else!

Richard Walker
11-06-2005, 01:58 PM
I haven't kissed a girl because my face repulses even my goldfish. And he's dead, so he can't be picky.

All sarcasm aside, I got my first kiss in July 2001. I still remember it... shortly followed puking, then bragging to friends.:smile:

TDD91
11-06-2005, 02:02 PM
Never had one, probably never will. Same goes for hug and anything more advanced, you know what i mean.

IT
11-06-2005, 02:05 PM
Never had one, probably never will. Same goes for hug and anything more advanced, you know what i mean.

Ooh, poor Alex.:sad: No, I don't know what you mean, could you tell me?:happy:

TDD91
11-06-2005, 02:07 PM
When a boy and a girl love each other very mcuh...

Jus watch the John Smiths advert with Peter Kay, he gives a fairly graphical description, liek he gave his lkittle daughter.

'Two more Lamb Bhunas... What?'

IT
11-06-2005, 02:22 PM
When a boy and a girl love each other very mcuh...

Jus watch the John Smiths advert with Peter Kay, he gives a fairly graphical description, liek he gave his lkittle daughter.

'Two more Lamb Bhunas... What?'

I probably wont see that advert since I live in Finland, the country where TVs don't exist and advertisements die.

miyoun
11-06-2005, 02:25 PM
The closest thing I've had is a hug from one of my best mates, Bryan. Unless a guy in my class pretending to hump me behind my back at lunch counts as something more than a hug. (Btw, I don't like the guy that did that)

but if my current boyfriend gets his ass up to Ellon I'll get my first kiss. >=F

Kayden Javlaíakín
11-06-2005, 02:54 PM
What are you talking about? I kissed you on MSN, Honeycakes.

TDD91
11-06-2005, 02:58 PM
This is why Kayden is scaring me. XD

Kayden Javlaíakín
11-06-2005, 03:17 PM
This is why Kayden is scaring me. XD
You think THIS is a coinidence:
Chav:
This monlkey's gone to Heaven
Kayden Javlaíakín:
Yep.
Kayden Javlaíakín:
Here's me profile:
Kayden Javlaíakín:
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfile=Y
Two more Lamb Bhunas.. [100% Anti-Chav]:
I jus looked
Kayden Javlaíakín:
Oh...
lol
Kayden Javlaíakín:
Of course you did.
I did!
Kayden Javlaíakín:
Cutiepie.
It says 13, Female, Ugly little bast***
Kayden Javlaíakín:
Correct.
Kayden Javlaíakín:
I am ab*****d.
Kayden Javlaíakín:
You aren't, Sugarbums.
Kayden Javlaíakín:
Honeycakes.
Kayden Javlaíakín :
That's whatt'll I call you, Honeycakes.
Kayden Javlaíakín :
*squeals*
Kayden Javlaíakín :
*passes out*
Two more Lamb Bhunas..[100% Anti-Chav]:
o.0
Your startin to scare me a bit
Kayden Javlaíakín says:
HONEYCAKES!!!!!!
Two more Lamb Bhunas.. [100% Anti-Chav] :
o.0
Wo wohnst du
Kayden Javlaíakín :
*imagines us skipping in a field of flowers, holding hands...*
o.0
I'll say again, Wo Wohnst Du?
Kayden Javlaíakín :
*Awes at Honeycake's good looks....*
Kayden Javlaíakín :
And good charecater.
Kayden Javlaíakín :
Honeycakes.
Kayden Javlaíakín :
I love that.
Kayden Javlaíakín :
And you.
I love you, Honeycakes!

TDD91
11-06-2005, 03:27 PM
Might wanna edit a little it of the text there, we both said some naughty words. And you're scaring me.

Lightning Pikachu
11-06-2005, 06:18 PM
iv'e kissed my girlfriend 20 times weve been going out since i was 8

Sudo
11-06-2005, 07:55 PM

At least you admit it...

Hell, i bet half of people that say they have havnt. They just resort to saying "OMG if you have'nt your a complete geek!!".