10-29-2005, 12:43 PM
okay here is my Ruby Team

Mewtwo
@sitrus berry
Lv.95

confusion
recover
shadow ball
strength(planning to remoe if i can find move deleter:oops: )

Clefable
@sitrus berry
Lv.77

mega kick
water pulse
shock wave
strength

Flygon
lv.45

dragon breath
crunch
steel wing
toxic

Rayqauza
@White herb
lv.77

fly
earthqauke
overheat
outrage

Machamp
Lv.58

cross chop
revenge
submission
counter

<HaLEyTsUMi>
10-29-2005, 09:30 PM

Mewtwo
@sitrus berry
Lv.95

phychic
recover
shadow ball
calm mind

Clefable
@sitrus berry
Lv.77

mega kick
water pulse
shock wave
strength

Flygon
lv.45

dragon breath
crunch
earthquake or some fire move would be good
toxic

Rayqauza
@White herb
lv.77

fly
earthqauke
overheat
outrage

Machamp
Lv.58

cross chop
revenge
submission
counter

those are just some sugesstions but other wise your team is good.and thank you for using a flygon!

Iceman3k
10-30-2005, 01:00 AM
I'll rate it, but when I'm done, it'll be raped.

Mewtwo
@sitrus berry
Lv.95

confusion
recover
shadow ball
strength(planning to remoe if i can find move deleter:oops: )
* - Using Ubers is evil. BUT if you want, I can't stop you. Just change your set to Thunderbolt, Calm Mind, Recover/Ice Beam, and Psychic. Item being Leftovers, and nature being Timid.

Clefable
@sitrus berry
Lv.77

mega kick
water pulse
shock wave
strength
* - This set fails, and I can't think of anything good except the Staller Clefable, which is Cosmic Power, Softboiled, Toxic/Substitute, and Seismic Toss. In all, Clefable is a failure, and I'd say lose it.

Flygon
lv.45

dragon breath
crunch
steel wing
toxic
* - Make it all Physical. Earthquake, Rock Slide, Double-Edge, and Fire Blast should be your set. Item being Choice Band. Quite Frankly, Salamence does a better job at that than Flygon, so it'd be better to use that instead.

Rayqauza
@White herb
lv.77

fly
earthqauke
overheat
outrage
* - Once again, using ubers is a bad thing. And painfully, I have no good set to give this thing.

Machamp
Lv.58

cross chop
revenge
submission
counter
* - New set should be Sleep Talk, Cross Chop, Earthquake, and Rest/Swords Dance/Bulk Up. Item being Leftovers.
Frankly, don't post teams if you're not using them for competitve battling, because this isn't what it looks like.

Lightning Pikachu
10-30-2005, 06:34 PM
5.5/10

XD_001
11-02-2005, 02:20 PM
5.5/10

That is no different than spamming! Instead of doing that, do something productive! Besides, it deserves much more than 5.5.

Mewtwo
@
Lv.95

Psychic
recover
shadow ball
Flamethrower/Thunderbolt

Clefable
@Quick Claw?
Lv.77
Moonlight
Cosmic Power
Water Pulse (If you insist) or Seismic Toss
Thunderbolt

Flygon
@Choice Band
lv.45

Earthquake
Return
Fire Blast/Flamethrower
Rock Slide/HP Bug

Rayqauza
@White herb
lv.77

fly
earthqauke
overheat
outrage
*Dunno bout this either

Machamp
@Lum Berry
Lv.58

Earthquake
Cross Chop
Foresight/counter
Swords Dance/Bulk Up

Dunno if i gave comments correctly, but i'm sure many people will be able to provide more opinions.

IT
11-02-2005, 02:25 PM

Mewtwo
@sitrus berry
Lv.95

Psychic
recover
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt

Clefable
@sitrus berry
Lv.77

Moonlight/Softboiled
Cosmic Power
Seismic Toss
something to hit the ghosts with

Flygon
lv.45

Earthquake
Rock Slide
Quick Attack
Dragon Claw

Rayqauza
@White herb
lv.77

fly
earthqauke
overheat
outrage

Try a set with Extremespeed and Bulk Up.

Machamp
Lv.58

cross chop
Earthquake
Rock Slide
counter

Yeah, that's more about it.

Kenny_C.002
11-07-2005, 04:11 AM
Mewtwo
@ leftovers
Lv.95

confusion psychic
recover
shadow ball tbolt
strength(planning to remoe if i can find move deleter ) ice beam

As I have known, boltbeaming is literally the best thing ever. Only 2 pokemon ever resists boltbeaming (maggie might be a problem, forgot the other guy. XD), so if you use that, M2 would wipe the floor with everything anyway.

Clefable
@sitrus berry
Lv.77

mega kick Reflect/light screen/cosmic power
water pulse Moonlight
shock wave tbolt/reflect/light screen
strength ice beam/seismic toss/tbolt

I had her as a pseudopasser and threw in some attacks that took advantage of her sp. attack. Yes, she can boltbeam too...if I recall correctly.

Flygon
lv.45

dragon breath EQ
crunch Rock Slide
steel wing
toxic

Seriously don't use flygon like ever. Anyway, EQ and RS are like standard anyway. Steel wing I thought might be interesting. I don't care about Toxic. CBing is a good thing here.

Rayqauza
@White herb
lv.77

fly
earthqauke
overheat
outrage

Do as IT said I guess. I never use this guy.

Machamp
Lv.58

cross chop
revenge
submission
counter

What IT said.

Overall I can see some streaming needed for the pokemon. Serious overlapping of moves and the unlikelyhood of covering for certain problems might be the main problem with the team. You'll get there tho. ;)

IT
11-07-2005, 02:09 PM
As I have known, boltbeaming is literally the best thing ever. Only 2 pokemon ever resists boltbeaming (maggie might be a problem, forgot the other guy. XD), so if you use that, M2 would wipe the floor with everything anyway.

Seriously don't use flygon like ever. Anyway, EQ and RS are like standard anyway. Steel wing I thought might be interesting. I don't care about Toxic. CBing is a good thing here.

Overall I can see some streaming needed for the pokemon. Serious overlapping of moves and the unlikelyhood of covering for certain problems might be the main problem with the team. You'll get there tho. ;)

I kinda disagree with that. Flygon makes an awesome CBer. Predict an EQ and send Flygon in. It can learn Quick Attack which comes in handy for Revving Pokies. It makes a decent Skarmbliss counter because it can learn Fire Blast/Flamethrower/Dragon Claw and it gets a STABed EQ.

Also, the other Pokemon who resists boltbeam is Lanturn.:tongue:

Cloyo
11-07-2005, 07:58 PM
I want to start new game in Sapphire and i want to catch these team:

Blaziken
Flygon
Sharpedo
Gardevoir
Raichu
Breloom

Any suggestions? Did i should change some pokemon (especially Sharpedo and Gardevoir, i think about Milotic and Dusclops)?

EDIT: When i catch then i write here example movesets for they and give it to rate.

Dragon_Seeker
11-08-2005, 12:46 AM
@ The Master

Mewtwo - Pressure
@Leftovers
~Calm Mind
~Psychic
~Recover
~Taunt

Also seen with Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Bulk Up, Substitute, Shadow Ball, Focus Punch, Toxic and Safeguard. Meh. I just like Taunt more than Safeguard for anti-Blissey. And because it messes with Toxic/Will-O-Wisp/Thunder Wave/other Calm Minders/etc. Others like BoltBeam, it works, I just like this one more.

Clefable - Cute Charm
@Leftovers
~Counter
~Seismic Toss / Ice Beam
~Substitute
~Wish / Softboiled

:tongue: This thing killed my Lax on Netbattle. I still won the game, but it was a pretty funny moment. Or use the Calm Mind standard.

Clefable - Cute Charm
@Leftovers
~Calm Mind
~Ice Beam
~Thunderbolt
~Softboiled

Also seen with Amnesia, Charm, Wish, Light Screen, Counter, Cosmic Power, Reflect, Flamethrower/Fire Blast, Moonlight (although why you would is beyond me), Seismic Toss, Encore, Belly Drum (not great but it's funny), Sing, Thunder Wave and Substitute.

Flygon - Levitate
@Choice Band
~Earthquake
~Fire Blast
~Rock Slide
~Hidden Power Bug / Double-Edge / Return / Quick Attack

Flygon, for the record, is awesome (although a tad overrated). Rock/Ground resist is amazing and he has STAB Earthquake. And good Speed. And is fun to use. I mean, really, Flygon is like sixty times cooler than CBmence. Easily. (NOTE: Being cool does not equate to being powerful/devastating because CBmence is clearly the more dangerous of the two). Screech is also fun, but use Leftovers if you go that route. Please don't use his "Special Sweeping" set because it doesn't sweep. Toxic is blech, but it can mess with stuff that resists you. Still not worth it IMO.

Rayquaza - Air Lock
@Leftovers
~Dragon Dance
~Aerial Ace / Hidden Power Flying
~Rock Slide
~Earthquake

Or go Choice Band. Bulk Up and Extremespeed have been seen, as has BoltBeam, Dragon Claw, etc. Meh. All fine options, I just don't care for them because if you want a Dragon type that's overpowered in every environment except Ubers, just use Latias/Latios.

Machamp - Guts
@Choice Band
~Cross Chop
~Rock Slide
~Facade / Focus Punch / Earthquake
~Hidden Power Ghost

Another CBer.

@ IT:

The same remark could be said about anything with Fire Blast and a CB. However, Flygon will not like being outpredicted and running into a random Blissey's Ice Beam, nor will he like it if Skarmory stays in and predicts the Earthquake. On the other hand, Blissey won't like it if Flygon outpredicts and lands an EQ. And Skarm won't like Fire Blast... it essentially comes down to a prediction war.

@ Kenny:

Magneton cannot do a thing to Mewtwo after a Calm Mind. And Lanturn isn't much better off. If anything, I'd be more worried about a CB Lugia's Aeroblast. Or a Lugia Calm Minding up with me and Whirlwinding me away. Followed by a very painful sweep.

Ali the Dark One
12-02-2005, 07:14 AM
DUDE! That's better than anything I can do!!....seriously, you should think about joining my evil army of darkness!