PDA

View Full Version : Your Happy Place

mintjelly
11-18-2012, 01:41 AM
Does anyone here have a place they go to when they're feeling down?
A special room in your home, a park nearby, or a special website?

I personally go on The Nicest Place on the Internet. (http://thenicestplaceontheinter.net/)

Share where your happy place is, whether it be a room, a website, a city, or whatever it is.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
11-18-2012, 07:49 AM
Wow that site is really cute!

My happy place would probably just be outside in the sun. I find it really hard to be unhappy when it's sunny outside.

Not Safe For Adults
11-18-2012, 07:58 AM
My room/bed is my happy place. I currently have my laptop on a pillow on top of my stomach and it's so warm and nice.

Cobalt Shadow
11-18-2012, 09:46 AM
Anywhere with a guitar. When I am angry, an electric, with alot of distortion, when i am sad, an acoustic. Preferably somewhere where i am alone :)

Sealboy
11-18-2012, 06:39 PM
Friends. I rely on them when I do get down (which is rare, because I'm usually annoying and always on a high xD). I dunno, either being with them helps or I just feed off of the aura/atmosphere they give :P

~Sealboy

Typhlosion Explosion
11-18-2012, 08:18 PM
I usually walk down to a gully. There's a tube thing where water flows out into a big pool, and then into a concrete square thing. XD There's also a 5 foot man-made waterfall in the concrete thing. It's a steep drop so no one can see me, and it's very relaxing to go and sit beside the pool of water and listen to the water flow. On hot days it's really nice to swim!

Other than that, I love to go into the forest and find a creek and sit and watch. Or go down to a remote part of the River here and swim. Could also go up on the mountain and watch a breathtaking sunset or simply hike and enjoy the view. Very lovely place these Appalachian Mountains are!

thirty-six
11-19-2012, 08:29 AM
The alcohol isle in my local Morrisons and then proceeding to walk away from it. I suppose 3rd person video games too, to escape mundane realities.