PDA

View Full Version : [Pokemon] Journeymon [SUDS]

Saraibre Ryu
11-18-2012, 05:05 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img812/3081/journeymonbanner.png

Welcome to the World of Pokémon. Well that’s what you would hear, but you already knew that didn’t you? Here’s something you might not know. A few years ago, a man by the name of Ghestis tried to manipulate the world through deception and power, nearly freezing half of the planet solid in his cruelty. Years before a man by the name of Giovanni tried to create a clone of a legendary Pokémon in attempts to create the most powerful creature in existence. Team Galactic tried to create their own world while Team’s Magma and Aqua sought to bring more land to the increasing population or rinse them clean respectively.

All of them failed thanks to the efforts of Trainers from all over. Everything has been at peace for a while with no criminal organizations rearing up their ugly, world dominating heads. Trainers have been going off on journey’s to their content, development of cities to promote Human and Pokémon relations has exploded. Even ex members of criminal organizations have come out to commit to public services for their misdeeds. Team Plasma even reformed to become a service group to work alongside the police force.

With this new age of peace, each region and their representatives all agreed to build a monument in celebration. However, a scientist came to the boardroom and suggested something more. Inevitable was the thread of misuse of Legendary Pokémon power, so he suggested these monuments of peace also be built to prevent such things from happening again. After testing the technology behind it, making sure it wasn’t some other plan in the works for destabilizing the bonds between nations, it was approved, and put into the towers. One main conduit tower in the heavy cities for easy upkeep and maintenance, and a few, less powerful ones in forested regions where lore said these Legendary Pokémon lay.

As time went on, the towers worked very well. There were few Pokémon-Human encounters when the towers were built, mostly about them being unhappy about where these structures were being built. Plans to build them were moved until there weren’t any further attacks, making a seemingly wonderful peace with nature at the same time. Once the Conduit Towers were turned on, nothing out of the normal happened, but as far as everyone knew, they were working.

Working a little too well.

Months later, powerful Pokémon began to gather in packs around the towers. The largest ones in town had swarms of fully evolved Pokémon that would scare even well-seasoned trainers. When people tried to approach the tower, the wild population attacked them with such force, that the damage caused should not have been possible. Soon organized attacks, and even capturing runs by the civil service groups failed more and more, with capture’s being few and far in between. Any successful captures resulted in Pokémon going berserk even more, causing accidental deaths of humans, and Pokémon seemingly unaffected by the odd obsession with the towers. There was no choice but to flee to the outer areas away from the towers to regroup and plan on how to deal with. Some developed collars in order to help mellow out the fierce tendencies of the Pokémon, so that they could be examined to see what was wrong with them. The only thing that could be found was that their powers and abilities had increased tenfold, dwarfing what was considered the average standard for each examined species. It was suspected the growth was caused by the towers, but no one could confirm it due to the near suicide attempts at getting to the main control server to shut them down.

With the collars in controlled production, their control quickly fell to the few who worked for their own desires. These small pockets of Trainers who had captured these empowered Pokémon and had them collared, organized themselves to the name of RAGE: Regional Allied Guardian Enforcement. Through their own, undefined means they helped protect the city living people, and those in heavily fortified areas. Their methods were questionable but effective, making sure that the licencing of trainers was limited and carefully checked. They even went to the point of confiscating owned Pokémon in order to determine a cure for the tower plague, or from people for harboring dangerous individuals. Even the few that came out who had owned Legendary classified Pokémon, found their powerful beings of myth were little match for the common Pokémon, affected by the towers.

Small protected towns that are closed off from much of nature, and rarely visited by RAGE, house many more of the human population where the tower’s effects are far less effective. You, a new or somewhat new Trainer, has received a special letter to come to Aspertia City. You are told to meet in the old Pokémon Gym, that had shut down years ago when the attacks started. The attacks started about four years ago, and you wonder why you of all people have been chosen to arrive.

Journeymon works as a point based role play. As you role play you will earn points of which you can use to get new Pokémon, evolve them, obtain items, or need to get to new places. You may do this when such things become available as we go along. Points will be awarded by the RPM [meaning me] at the end of NPC posts. All NPC’s will be controlled by me, and all outcomes of what goes on in the RP will be posted by myself. This is story based so there are no rolls, the only numbers will be in points earned.

Points and Outcomes: What determines them?
That is all based on how you as an individual role play. What you decide to do, how creative you are in battles and coming out of problems, is all up to you. Points are not based on post quality length, though you may earn bonus points for that. What happens in the RP does depend on what you do, as I may be nice or not so nice about what happens depending on what you decide to do.

How do I know when I've earned points?
I will post which player gets how many points after each of my posts.

How do I see my points?
I will be keeping a mental track of them; however that is up to you to keep track of your points. Post what you spend in this thread so we all know.

Is what happens in the story completely and only up to the RPM?
Absolutely not. If you want to discuss some plot arc, let me know what it is, or have an idea of what you’d like to do with your character, PM me and I’ll see if I can make it work out. Feel free to discuss story ideas within the thread itself.

What about NPC's?
I'll be playing all of the NPC's. They will be recorded and kept by me, along with their story details of what has gone on so far. No one controls the NPC's but myself.

Rules:

No godmodding. No bunnying without permission.
No spamming, flaming or harassing other members.
Minimum post requirement of three sentences. Yes, three, as in 3, sentences.
Under no circumstances can you start out with a legendary.
No Fakemon please, however recolours and shinies may be used.
This RP has mild violence and romance. Nothing is to be posted if it requires a fade to black. That’s why fade to black was invented.
Have fun or else. No seriously, have fun.

Point Values for Pokémon:
Evolving Pokémon: Their evolution level x 2 [Eg: Charmander to Charmeleon, 16x2=32]
Stone evolution: 30 points
Item based evolution: 35 points
Happiness evolution: 40 points

Pokémon Capture costs:

Basic Pokémon: 20 points
Basic Non-evolving Pokémon: 40 points
Stage 2 Pokémon: 40 points
Stage 3 Pokémon: 60 points

Pokémon learning a new move costs 40 points. It can be any appicable move, but one move must be forgotten in it's place. This does happen in the anime.

Everyone starts out with 40 points, of which they can create their team. Point Values are below for ONLY starting out:

Starting Basic Pokémon: 10 points
Starting Basic Non-evolving Pokémon: 20 points
Starting Stage 2 Pokémon: 20 points
Starting Stage 3 Pokémon: 30 points

Costs for items will be posted in RPM when shops are open.

SU Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Pokémon Team: [Please include their four moves and their ability.]
Other:

Saraibre Ryu
11-18-2012, 05:06 AM
NPC Log

Name: ??
Appearance:5'8, a khaki vest was worn over a dull blue t-shirt, paired with green cargo pants that had almost as many pockets as the vest did. On his left hand in a mechanic’s glove, and the other, was a typical brand of popular fingerless, trainer’s gloves. He has bright blue eyes and dark brown hair, in boy cut fashion and only long enough to cover his ears.
First Appearance: Aspertia City Abandoned Gym
Information: He was first seen in Aspertia City's abandoned Gym. No one is sure as to who he is, or why he is there.
Pokemon: ??

Saraibre Ryu
11-18-2012, 05:06 AM
Conduit Tower maps by region:

Pale Pink = Mildly Affected
Pale Red = Moderately Affected
Pale Blue = Extremely Affected

Kanto:
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t100/Saraibre/KantoConduitTowerReach.png

Johto:
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t100/Saraibre/JohtoConduitTower.png

Hoenn:
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t100/Saraibre/HoennConduitTowers.png

Sinnnoh:
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t100/Saraibre/SinnohConduitTowers.png

Unova:
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t100/Saraibre/UnovaConduitTowers.png

Popshakes
11-19-2012, 01:08 AM
This sounds interesting. I'm willing to try this out. Question! What about pre-evolution Pokemon such as Pichu and Elekid, since, they technically aren't basic. :P Unless, those count as basic and the other forms are upped? I'm just curious. =)

Edit: How many moves can a Pokemon have?

Name: Helena Raiken.

Appearance: Click here for Helena (http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee254/ImaLacerta/HelenaRanger.png) Helena stands at 5'4" normally and 5'5" with her boots on. Her eyes are a natural dark green while her skin is light and creamy. Although she weighs a lean 120 lbs, don't let her small stature fool you - she knows how to deal with those who disrespect her. When she was younger she had been involved in a ranger school, thus her outfit choice. She's fitted with her ranger colors of red and dark green in varied manners. Although she was never able to complete her schooling due to the cities closing she still carries with her an inactive ranger stylus - in hopes that one day she can put it to some use.

Personality: Helena is definitely a tricky character. She tends to overthink situations and head in with her heart instead of her brain usually. She's the type of girl who's seen running into a burning building without realizing the danger she's in - but that's how she's always been. Helena is also a natural flirt with men, and she doesn't even know she's stringing people along until it's too late. She's prone to emotions and thus isn't the type of girl you want to spoil secrets towards - she'll spoil them right back if given the chance (most times it's by accident too). Honestly, Helena does absolutely fine by herself or with her fellow Pokemon partner. Being raised in a ranger academy makes her wary in catching Pokemon, as she was shown that they can be used to help instead of being used to battle. She has mixed feelings on owning them indeed.

Pokémon Team:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/197.gif
Name/Species/Gender: Noctoralli "Nocta" - Umbreon - Female
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Quiet
Movepool: Moonlight/Faint Attack/Shadow Ball/Double Team

Other: Helena considers herself a Pokemon Ranger - although her school closed before she could graduate.

Name: Dimitri "Dayna" Williams.

Appearance: Click here for Dimitri as himself (http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee254/ImaLacerta/DimitriBoy.png) and click here for Dimitri dressed as his other personality. (http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee254/ImaLacerta/DimitriGirl.png) Dimitri has a personal issue and thus, he tends to dress as a male and, on most occassions, a female. Normally, Dimitri stands at 5'6" with a weight of 134 lbs. He has violet eyes and a fair complexion. Now, when he's dressed as a woman his height gains an extra 3" making him stand at a prompt 5'9". As a 'male' he wears prescription, thin-framed glasses. He also wears a light-blue, loose tie that droops over a losse-fitting long-sleeved v-neck collar shirt, which he usually rolls up. His violet bag that hangs from his waist is used to hold the clothing he changes into when he switches personalities.

As a 'male' his hair is seen tied up in a ponytail unlike his 'female' counterpart - where his hair is seen tied up propped with a red bow on the side. As a 'female', Dayna takes over and, well, she can truly pull of being a female. With this personality swap, she adorns a feminine outfit that promptly fits as if she was a female. Dayna has a habit of confusing many people when she's like this.

Personality: Obviously, Dimitri sets a lot of people off the right path whenever they try to guess whether he's Dimitri or Dayna. Since he could remember, Dimitri has always been this way - he has always had a multiple personality disorder and it has always set him back farther and farther from society. As Dimitri, he is seen as the nerdy and quiet type. He tends to keep to himself even if he disagrees with something. Being the shy person he is, he keeps emotions bottled until he can't take it anymore - and that's where Dayna steps into play.

Dayna is the most seen character out of Dimitri's life for the fact that Dayna is his alter ego. When Dimitri cannot handle something, Dayna comes out and boy is she sassy. She doesn't keep her mouth shut and whenever she mentions Dimitri she calls him her 'brother' although they are the same person. Unknowning to herself, she cannot fathom the idea that her and Dimitri are one-in-the-same, even if others bluntly state the obvious fact. When she isn't defending Dimitri, Dayna is mostly seen as 'proper' and 'lady-like' with her manners. Although her ego brings her down most times due to her lack of knowledge of most things, she's so thick-headed it doesn't matter. In the end Dayna always believes that she gets her way.

Pokémon Team:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/175.gif
Name/Species/Gender: Typhrin - Shiny Togepi - Male
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Sassy
Movepool: Metronome/Wish/Ancientpower/Protect

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/037.gif
Name/Species/Gender: Wisp - Vulpix - Female
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Quirky
Movepool: Inferno/Will-o-wisp/Hex/Grudge

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/274.gif
Name/Species/Gender: Konoha - Nuzleaf - Male
Ability: Pickpocket
Nature: Hardy
Movepool: Razor Leaf/Razor Wind/Nature Power/Faint Attack

Other: Due to his multiple personality disorder, Dimitri/Dayna have been bullied, pestered, etc. during their early years.

Disclaimer: All pictures were made by Hapuriainen's Pokemon Trainer Creator v.2 - not by me.

Saraibre Ryu
11-19-2012, 01:45 AM
Hmm...since there are only so many baby Pokemon I'll count those as 5 points each for starting out. I'll also edit in Happiness evolution costs.

Also to keep with the anime, four moves each. Also including their abilities as well, DW abilities are perfectly fine as well.

Cream Puffs
11-19-2012, 04:28 AM
This looks interesting, I like the points system it makes everything so much more organized. :)

Name:
Skyla Breekar
Appearance:
Skyla has short brunette hair at shoulder length. Her bangs are swept to the right just above her eyes, with part of the left side of her forehead visible to see. She often wears a pair of denim blue shorts just above her knees with a belt. The belt has a pokeball icon in the middle front of it, the bottom of the pokeball is colored a light blue with the top being white. Tiny bits of tied rope hang off her belt accompanying anything she needs for quick use but isn't too big. This could include pokeballs for capture, potions, etc. In her right pocket lies a picture of her father that she treasures more than her own life. As you raise up her body she is wearing a low cut top. Her reasons for wearing such a low cut white top is to get an easy bargain from shop clerks. This almost never works to her advantage though. The white top has a brilliant design of a cute little yellow pikachu on it towards her left side leading on to the back of her shirt. She wears a pair of black tennis shoes with a pair of white short socks. Her socks aren't very visible. On her left arm she wears a bracelet given to her by Derick her younger brother.
Personality:
Skyla doesn't often get along with others, she is not a very friendly person and is very protective over Derick. Her mother believes her daughter is a very paranoid person, never being able to trust anyone even her own mother. The only person she thinks she can trust is actually Derick. Annoyed when others point out her faults, she's fast to start fights with others and has been lonely since childhood. Her only real friend is her brother, Skyla doesn't understand the meaning of love or friendship. All she knows is that Derick is her everything. Skyla is a little obsessed with Derick to the point that she almost never let's him leave her side.
Pokémon Team:
Roggenrola - Roga
Attacks known: Head Butt, Smack Down, Sand-attack, and Iron Defense
Ability: Sturdy
Other:
Nothing at the moment but check back later and I may have something more.

30 points

Name:
Derick Breekar
Appearance:
Derick like his sister has brunette hair, his bangs are also swept to the right but is very messy and covers his whole forehead. It mostly spikes down in the middle. The rest of his hair spikes up and towards the right. It's naturally spiky, he doesn't alter his hair in any way at all. He wears a zip up jacket with a white t-shirt underneath. The jacket is green and the hood is white. His jacket is always open revealing his shirt underneath. He wears long denim jeans that reach down to his feet, he dislikes shorts and likes to avoid wearing them. His tennis shoes have baby blue stripes on the sides and he wears medium length white socks that you are unable to see because of the length of his jeans. Derick wears a heart shaped locket with a picture of his sister inside, mostly because it pleases Skyla and also because he deeply loves his sister for who she is. He cares nothing for his father and wishes for Skyla to dispose of his picture that she treasures. He wears a black wristband on his right arm with a symbol of a pokeball. It's lined with a white design.
Personality:
On normal terms Derick is a carefree normal teenager with a deep love or affection for his older sister who practically raised him. He can be very serious at times when it is needed and is a very practical and deep thinker. Sometimes he get's into a devilish mood and pulls random pranks for no reason at all. He thinks it's funny to mess with his sister, though recently she has been frankly quite annoying. Derick can never do anything without his sister being there. His only peaceful place is the bathroom, he feels like he may lose his mind soon if this keeps up.
Pokémon Team:
Whismur - Muri
Attacks known: Uproar, Supersonic, Stomp, and Roar
Ability: Soundproof
Other:
Nothing at the moment but check back later and I may have something more.

30 points

Popshakes
11-19-2012, 04:37 AM
Finished my SU's by the way. Hopefully they're okay. :p I made some interesting peeps, haha. Oh, and I hope the Pokemon are alright. D:

Saraibre Ryu
11-19-2012, 05:08 AM
Awesome, looks good Popshakes. Your characters are accepted, and please put your remaining point total at the bottom. ^^

Cream Puffs, also looks good, however you do have 30 points each remaining for each character's team. I'm not sure if you want to save those or not. XD

Just so you know, those with multiple characters, each character will have their own point count, so they will earn their own points based on how they perform.

Popshakes
11-19-2012, 02:02 PM
Alrighty, updated my sheet~ =)

Charmander009
11-19-2012, 07:24 PM
This sounds awesome! :D You can bet you'll be seeing a SU from me soonish~! ;D I just got to decide what direction I want to go in--timid or cocky? Hmm...

Saraibre Ryu
11-20-2012, 03:37 AM
This sounds awesome! :D You can bet you'll be seeing a SU from me soonish~! ;D I just got to decide what direction I want to go in--timid or cocky? Hmm...

Well in a world where the Pokemon are very much after you and out to kill you if you get into certain areas...

Timid: Probably a lot of running away due to fear.

Cocky: Probably a lot of running away due to...doing something...stupid.

Either way I forsee a hell of a lot of running. LOL

Charmander009
11-20-2012, 04:02 AM
Oh, goodie! Sounds like we're in for a fun time xD

I'm thinking I'm going to go in the cocky direction (you can thank Gold from the Adventures Manga for that) and revive Lee; I didn't really get to do much with him in the last RP I signed him up for ^^'

Name: Lee Thatcher

Appearance: Lee has the typical, semi-awkward form that most male teenagers have—being a little on the lanky side. But unlike most Psychics, he actually tries to look trendy—baggy cargo shorts, street-style jacket with jazzy blue, red, and black designs, and a crooked red visor to go over his spiky black hair. When using his psychic powers, the rims of his yellow eyes flash bright blue.

Personality: Three words adequately describe Lee—cocky, self-confident, and haughty. See, Lee thinks he owns the world, and is under the impression that one day he’ll take it by storm. His dreams mostly consist of striking it rich, and bringing everyone else to their knees. He realizes that it’s not very realistic, but that doesn’t stop him from trying. Lee has hatched several schemes in his attempts to fund his ambitions, though the only success he’s had is through flashy street shows that incorporate his rather unique abilities. Though he somewhat has the mindset of a con-artist, there must be some sense of nobility in him; as of yet, he has never resorted to thievery or cheats.

He is rather unlike people of his, er, kind. Instead of being mystic or gothic, Lee has an upbeat swagger in his step. None of this mystical voodoo, exorcism crap for him—he sees other Psychics as frauds and freak-shows. I mean, come on! Why does being a Psychic involve so much doom and gloom? No, Lee tries his best to act like an average, everyday human being—barring the frequent occasional gig.

Lee usually puts himself before others, though he does care for his team—especially for his best friend, an unusual Abra known as Shadow. The telepathic connection between them is strong, and they can sense each other’s thoughts and moods even when distanced. Outside of those closest to him, Lee isn’t very trusting and prefers to keep to himself (perhaps there’s a little Psychic stereotype in him after all). The world can be a cruel place to the unwary, and unless someone proves to him otherwise, he’d prefer not to get entangled in its problems.

Pokémon Team:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/063.gif
Abra (Shadow, Female)
-->Ability: Synchronize
-->Moveset: Teleport, Hidden Power (Dark), Psyshock, Energy Ball

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/447.gif
Riolu (Silver, Male)
-->Ability: Prankster
-->Moveset: Bullet Punch, Quick Attack, Force Palm, Copycat

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/570.gif
Zorua (Trix, Female)
-->Ability: Illusion
-->Moveset: Faint Attack, Embargo, Thief, Dig

Other: He’s a Psychic, but he’s only good with telekinesis. He can move stuff with his mind, but he can’t read minds and such.

Saraibre Ryu
11-20-2012, 05:27 AM
Char if you're done, youre good to go. XD

Also I updated the info post with maps and the range of each Conduit Tower and where they are.

Charmander009
11-20-2012, 11:01 PM
Er, I think I'm done xD Still debating about the moveset on these guys, but I think it'll be good ^^

Saraibre Ryu
11-23-2012, 06:04 AM
We'll start either tomorrow or Saturday, Hopefully this will run as smoothly as I'm hoping it will. ><

Charmander009
11-24-2012, 01:15 AM
YESH! :D I'm so looking forward to using Lee x3

Saraibre Ryu
11-25-2012, 01:00 AM
RP has started guys (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3437627#post3437627), lets see if you guys will be able to figure out how my madness will run~

Popshakes
11-25-2012, 10:35 PM
Posted! I'll introduce Dimitri in my next post. =)

Charmander009
11-26-2012, 11:13 PM
I was going to have a much more flamboyant first post, but... after you warned us not to attract attention to ourselves, I stopped myself. I don't want to get into trouble TOO early in the RP, right? xD

*watch Lee do something stupid now*

Neku Sakuraba
11-27-2012, 12:59 AM
Are sign-ups still open? If so, I'll post mine later. I HAVE to never reserve, or else I'll forget. I have to do it on the spot. X3

Popshakes
11-27-2012, 01:22 AM
Are sign-ups still open? If so, I'll post mine later. I HAVE to never reserve, or else I'll forget. I have to do it on the spot. X3

I'd assume so since we hardly have anyone to begin with. :p I strongly believe you're in the OK to post a sign-up. ;D

Saraibre Ryu
11-27-2012, 02:05 AM

You're still good to sign up, I have plans for multiple 'starting points' story wise. XD

Trainer17
11-27-2012, 05:33 AM
Name: Trainer17
Character: Vahn D. Reinhart (Vah-n Dee Rain-Heart)

Appearance:
http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/13/116719.jpg

Vahn is a lean, well-built young man of average height with a slightly tan skin tone, black eyes, and spiky rose-colored hair. In addition, Vahn has a scar on the right side of his neck which is visible in the few instances he doesn't wear his scarf. He also wears a strange stamp resembling some sort of a Dragon, colored red and is located at the top of his right arm, just below his shoulder. Vahn’s outfit mainly consists of a black waistcoat with gold trimmings over his chest with no undershirt, white knee-length trousers, a thick black wristband on his left wrist, black open-toed sandals and his scarf that he always wears. He has been known to wear a rolled up comforter strapped across his back, though he rarely carries it in battle.

Personality: Vahn is carefree and reckless in nature. And, despite his constant brawls with the others, be it his friends or people he meets for the first time, he is a fiercely loyal and protective friend. Vahn thinks things through in a rather straightforward manner that usually involves taking things “head on”. Even when faced with obvious hostility, he rarely holds a grudge or negative feelings towards an enemy. One of Vahn’s most dangerous ability in the world, is that he could turn anyone around him into his allies, including former enemies. Vahn’s powerful charisma has earned him many powerful friends and allies at times of need, allowing him to escape the tightest situations. Vahn rarely shows his perverseness towards the opposite gender.

Vahn continuously tries to prove his strength to others, especially to stronger opponents than himself. Despite some losses, Vahn holds no grudge against his victors as he considers them as his tutor, someone who has pushed him even further. Due to his reckless nature, Vahn’s fights usually ends with widespread destruction. His continuous desire to fight causes him to develop great wit in battle, quickly identifying his opponent’s weaknesses and forms strategies to block his enemies’ plans. There are times whereby he defeats his enemies with just wits alone. Vahn is also stubborn as he hardly ever admits his defeats.

Despite his passion for fighting, Vahn also generally refuses to fight someone that he does not personally consider an enemy, preferring to either talk it over or walk away from the confrontation. Over the years, Vahn has become more mature and level headed, though he only shows this part of his personality when he’s in dire situations or someone insults him, calling people like him and their beliefs foolish.

Pokemon Team:

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/b/b2/Spr_5b_025_m.png
Pikachu l Static l ♂

Moveset: Thunderwave, Electro Ball, Thunderbolt, Quick Attack

---

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/a/aa/Spr_4p_447.png
Riolu l Prankster l ♂

Moveset: Force Palm, Counter, Vacuum Wave, Crunch

---

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/3/32/627.png
Rufflet l Hustle l ♂

Moveset: Hone Claws, Crush Claw, Brave Bird, Aerial Ace

Others: -N.A-

-Will finish up later-

Saraibre Ryu
11-28-2012, 06:22 PM
It looks good Tsuna but I dunno if you are done yet. XD If so you're good to go. XD

Trainer17
11-30-2012, 01:47 AM
It looks good Tsuna but I dunno if you are done yet. XD If so you're good to go. XD

I thought I might have missed something out. LOL. So where shall I start off from, Aspertia I suppose? :p

Saraibre Ryu
11-30-2012, 02:56 AM
Yes that is where everyone is starting at the moment.

Charmander009
12-05-2012, 06:31 AM
I WILL be posting again soon--but at this point I'm not sure when, lol. I might not get to it till Saturday. ^^'

Saraibre Ryu
12-08-2012, 04:23 AM
I finally updated the NPC log with the info with our first NPC. It will be updated as we go along with the RP.

Also, if anyone wants anything specific to happen in the RP, or has an idea for a story arc, you can earn BONUS POINTS for them. I'm all open to ideas.

Charmander009
12-09-2012, 04:36 AM
Yay, Lee's first act of stupidity! :D I can't lose points, can I? xD

Hmm... as for plot ideas... LoL, I can't think of any right now, but I think I'm mostly interested in investigating how exactly the towers were supposed to prevent the misuse of Legendary Pokemon. And I'm also interested in interacting with these RAGE people; they certainly sound like they have the potential to be both bad or good, and it'd be cool to explore that.

(I'm also hoping to do a bit of character plot stuff with Lee, revolving around his mysterious past... Could be related to the plot, or it might not be. Depends on how certain events unfold xD)

Saraibre Ryu
12-09-2012, 05:24 AM
Yay, Lee's first act of stupidity! :D I can't lose points, can I? xD

Hmm... as for plot ideas... LoL, I can't think of any right now, but I think I'm mostly interested in investigating how exactly the towers were supposed to prevent the misuse of Legendary Pokemon. And I'm also interested in interacting with these RAGE people; they certainly sound like they have the potential to be both bad or good, and it'd be cool to explore that.

(I'm also hoping to do a bit of character plot stuff with Lee, revolving around his mysterious past... Could be related to the plot, or it might not be. Depends on how certain events unfold xD)

If you got an idea, PM it to me, we can work out something. XD

Also, I'm not quite sure how I'm going to work with the whole giving point thing, but right now, the more you entertain me, the more points you get. XD

And yes, my first planned encounter with RAGE is going to be quite interesting...

k_pop
12-18-2012, 07:06 AM
I read through the introduction a few days ago and thought it sounded very interesting. It's been a while since there was a post (I'm assuming because it's so close to Christmas) and I'm kinda hoping it's still getting off the ground. While I won't be able to get into it myself for at least a few days, I will be thinking about this. Sabi, be expecting a PM from me about it. ;)

Saraibre Ryu
12-18-2012, 07:14 AM
I read through the introduction a few days ago and thought it sounded very interesting. It's been a while since there was a post (I'm assuming because it's so close to Christmas) and I'm kinda hoping it's still getting off the ground. While I won't be able to get into it myself for at least a few days, I will be thinking about this. Sabi, be expecting a PM from me about it. ;)

I am preeeeetty sure it's still running. I mean I just posted five minutes ago. LOL

WITH ART. I NEVER DO THAT.

Oh ship a PM. o.O

k_pop
12-18-2012, 07:20 AM
Hehe! I guess I must've been looking on this thread when you posted then. ^^

Saraibre Ryu
12-18-2012, 07:40 AM
Probably, the time span between the posts was six minutes so... XD

And yes, I'd imagine after Christmas is over there will be much more posting going on. My job certainly has taken some of my time away. >>

Saraibre Ryu
12-23-2012, 11:38 PM
DOUBLE POST FROM A MOD, EGAD.

Just so everyone knows, Altruis and his character are under NPC status to help with a story arc/bit/plot/thingy. Altruis won't be earning points and will have his character's information updated along with my NPC's. He may become a Character Player after he's done his story stuff. JUST SO YOU ARE ALL AWARE.

k_pop
01-16-2013, 08:21 AM
Omigosh, Sabi! I'm posting a SU! Things don't seem very active, but I said I was going to sign up. Got side-tracked recovering from Christmas. ^^'

Think I got everything right. First SU without a History. ...Seems so short for how long I was working on it. >.>

Name: Becca Halliel

Appearance: Becca is fairly tall, especially for a teenage girl. Ready to crack six feet she even stands taller than some boys, but her frame suits her height. She is not too thin or slight in build. Being fair-skinned, freckles will appear when she spends time out in the sun, though she rarely burns. Pale green eyes hide behind the grey, square frame of her glasses. Becca likes to keep her light brown hair long enough to pull back in a ponytail, except that she seems unable to gather all of it. Her clothes are simple to make travel easy; generally a tunic-style shirt, cinched by a brown belt –empty of pokeballs- over a pair of capris. Favorite colors to wear are gold and green. She also wears a brown denim jacket with the silhouette of Jirachi stitched on the front pocket. Tough, brown boots that are well-broken in are comfortable for long days of walking. Only in possession of one active pokeball, it hangs from a long silver chain around her neck. Preferring to be prepared, her supplies are carried in a blue and green, lightweight hiking pack.

Personality: Becca has always been a nice girl, good to those around her. Not exactly shy, she has never made any attempt to stand out. Her height, while a little awkward at first, never really made her too self-conscious since she preferred to keep to herself and a small group of good friends. Becca is the listener and referee, the first to call for an end when things get heated. Confidence has always been one of her major weaknesses. Not always sure of what to say, she will patiently hear out problems. Unfortunately, she is also quite easily heartbroken. And if you hurt her, expect her to feel it for a while, even after she seems to move on with things. While she was never really confident about her own abilities, she loves Pokemon and enjoys time spent with them. She believes in the things they are capable of, especially her Lucario. Since meeting, he has become her confidence. If it were not for BJ, she most likely would never have heeded the letter to meet in Aspertia City.

Something of a bookworm, Becca knows a good deal. You could not call her a genius of any sort, but she is intelligent and clever in taking care of herself most of the time. While she knows enough of technology to survive a digital age, most of her knowledge is based in nature. She loves the natural world, seeing new things and learning is a major part of her life. One of her favorite subjects is the Legendary Pokemon. Becca has always wanted to learn as much as she could about the legends of the regions, though the Legends themselves seemed to have gone into hiding since the Conduit Towers went active and the wild Pokemon changed. Whatever comes from traveling to Aspertia, her curiosity is pushing her to seek out the Legends.

Pokémon Team:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/448a.png
BJ – Lucario
Ability - Inner Focus
Moves – Aura Sphere, Foresight, Bone Rush, Ice Punch
About – Becca met BJ almost by accident, but he’s always stuck with her. He is able to communicate through his Aura, but don’t expect him to do so often.

Other: Hmm...dunno yet.

Saraibre Ryu
01-17-2013, 01:49 AM
You is accepted Kris. NAO GO POST.

Charmander009
01-17-2013, 05:51 AM
HUZZAH! Kris joined!!! :D

Sweet, now I'm not the only player anymore xD

Though what happened with Altrius? :o

k_pop
01-17-2013, 06:23 AM
Posted. As you commanded, Sabi. *salutes*

I'm actually surprised that this sat still for so long. It seems so interesting.

5TailedDemonLizard
01-17-2013, 12:02 PM
Is this place still open for SUs? I'm really interested in joining because it looks like so much fun! If they're still open, I'll get my SU up sometime before Sunday.

EDIT: Working on my SU anyway :P

Name: Valarie Alexander

Appearance: Valarie is rather average in height and build, standing around 5'6" and being thin but not underweight. She's nothing to gawk at. She wears brown vest over a black shirt which has a white design on the left shoulder that looks like simple cross-hatching. She wears dark brown pants and carries an army print backpack to put her belongings in. Gaiga's pokeball sits on her waist, while Coros' remains in her bag since he usually stays out of it. She has shoulder-length brown hair that just reaches over her left eye. Speaking of her eyes, they are a light blue-green color, almost taking on a grey appearance in some light. She has fair skin that is slightly tanned from travelling for a while.

Personality: Valarie is a quiet and reserved girl who prefers the company of pokemon to people, though she is not as standoffish as she seems. She can be characterized as the quiet type, but isn't shy. Once you meet her and get to know her, she opens up a little bit. Only when she fully trusts you will she start to treat you like a true friend. She is only truly open around her parents, who she rarely sees anymore due to journeying on her own and exploring the world. She was rather sheltered as a child despite her father being an avid pokemon trainer, so she may seem a little naive at times, but she's grown from her own travels and her pokemon help guide her in the right direction. She likes to take on a motherly side over younger kids or pokemon.

Pokémon Team:
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/545.gif
Gaiga - Scolipede - Female
Ability - Poison Point
Moves - X-Scissor, Venoshock, Toxic, Protect
Info - Gaiga was gifted to Valarie by her father for her 18th birthday. The Scolipede is her protector and though she can't communicate with Valarie verbally, she is still able to guide her trainer when needed. She is the strong and silent type.

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/562.gif
Coros - Yamask - Male
Ability - Mummy
Moves - Hex, Ominous Wind, Shadow Ball, Will-O-Wisp
Info - Coros can communicate with Valarie using a form of Telekenesis. However, he is usually very quiet and usually doesn't talk to anyone else but her. He was Valarie's first pokemon she caught herself, so they have a very close bond. He looks up to Gaiga as a mentor and works to become as strong as her.

Other: Nothing as of now :) Can't wait to get this started. I hope it's alright that Gaiga was given to Valarie by her father, since he was a pokemon trainer long before her and serves as her inspiration now :p I also needed an excuse to give her a Scolipede.

Saraibre Ryu
01-18-2013, 01:40 AM
YES. Sign Ups are open still.

Altruis last time I knew was working the best way to bring in his NPC.

I will update once I get a scribble up and running.

Popshakes
01-18-2013, 04:36 AM
I'm so sorry but I had completely forgotten about this roleplay! I'll be sure to push out a post soon! :O

5TailedDemonLizard
01-19-2013, 05:26 AM
I've updated my SU :) If it looks good, I'll leave it as is. If you want me to change anything let me know!

iketsuke
01-19-2013, 09:57 PM
If the sign ups aren't closed yet, I'd like to join. Unfortunately, I won't be able to post my app until monday. And also, is Aerodactyl considered a legendary?

Saraibre Ryu
01-20-2013, 02:53 AM
You are accepted 5TDL. Feel free to post. ^^

Yes sign ups are still open, and no, Aerodactyl is not a legendary Pokemon. I'll await your app on Monday. ^^

iketsuke
01-22-2013, 01:31 AM
please note that I am not a native english speaker.

Name: Iketsuke

Appearance: Ike is an average 5'8'', 120 pounds Canadian. He has brown hair, less than an inch long. His eyes are almond shaped and a strange purple color. Ike is slim and doesn't have much muscle. He wears red and grey T-shirt and black jeans.

Personality: While he might apear weak physically, Ike is, most of the time, a Punch first, Ask later type of guy. He also is a rebel at heart, not that he disagrees with every laws, but he doesn't like beign told what to do and how to do it. Ike is pretty intelligent but, because of his short temper, he doesn't use it at its full pontential and he often acts as a complete idiot.

Pokémon Team: [Please include their four moves and their ability.]

Name: Rocky
Specie: Geodude
Ability: Sturdy
Moves: Magnitude/Rock throw/Tackle/Rock polish

Name: Fiery
Specie: Growlithe
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Flame Charge/Ember/Bite/Roar

Name: Ace
Specie: Aerodactyl
Ability: Rock Head
Moves: Bite/Thunder fang/Take down/Fly

Other: You might happen to see Iketsuke speak to himself or his pokemon in French.

Points left: 0