PDA

View Full Version : Is Pokemon Box just a convinence? Say what you think!

Sapphire Swampert
10-29-2005, 08:30 PM
I think pokemon box is a convinence because all it does is hold you pokemon in boxes, play the games, and shows alll your pokemon in 2D... not even with the ribbons..:oops:

Clutch
10-31-2005, 12:31 AM
I think pokemon box is a convinence because all it does is hold you pokemon in boxes, play the games, and shows alll your pokemon in 2D... not even with the ribbons..:oops:

It was made as a conviniance for people who don't have enough room in there P.C.
:rolleyes:

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
10-31-2005, 12:49 AM
Yeah, it's nothing special. I like it though because it allows me to trade my Pokemon to other games, which I can't otherwise do because I only have one GBA. The only thing that annoyed me was that I couldn't play Emerald on it >_<

Steven
10-31-2005, 02:14 AM
It lets you get some eggs with moves that the pokemon wouldn't normally have, it allowed me to sort pokemon better and automatically transfer 140 pokemon to my leaf green game... it would have taken hours without it.

RocketMeowth
10-31-2005, 04:34 AM
I never got the pokemon box. My parents wouldnt allow me too. But I want to get it. I have too many pokemon.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
10-31-2005, 10:55 AM
I bought it on Saturday, pretty much only because there aren't many around any more and I collect all the games xD

Japoro
10-31-2005, 12:42 PM
I got that game like 2years ago when I bought a Nintendo GC set. with console, controlls, pkmn colloseum with box.

Well.. the only thing that Boxy game gives for the money is:

1. more space to place pokemon

2. ability to play r/s on the TV

3. A unhatched swablu that knows "False Swipe"
A unhatched Zigzaggon that knows "Extremespeed"
A unhatched Skitty that knows "Pay Day"
and finally a unhatched Pichu that knows "Surf"

I wouldnt spend much money for that but since I got it in a set.. thats nice

Lucario2.4
10-31-2005, 07:33 PM
WHAT?
A pichu that knows surf!:eek:
How do i get it?

Japoro
10-31-2005, 08:12 PM
WHAT?
A pichu that knows surf!:eek:
How do i get it?

when you store 1,499 Pokemon in box you will be given an egg.. = surfing pichu

Tamer Marco
10-31-2005, 09:01 PM
Eh, Nintendo was just trying to steal your money. Again. Just with Pokemon Yellow, Crystal, and Emerald. =/

Japoro
10-31-2005, 09:35 PM
Eh, Nintendo was just trying to steal your money. Again. Just with Pokemon Yellow, Crystal, and Emerald. =/

Indeed. Most of the folks want to "catch em all" but to do that.. you gotta buy all games.
That slogan "Gotta catch em all" should be:

"Gotta Catch em all!and buy buy buy!"

I wonder what profit the pokemon company got from Box. I think it was a pretty big one

Tamer Marco
10-31-2005, 09:40 PM
Indeed. Most of the folks want to "catch em all" but to do that.. you gotta buy all games.
That slogan "Gotta catch em all" should be:

"Gotta Catch em all!and buy buy buy!"

I wonder what profit the pokemon company got from Box. I think it was a pretty big one
All Pokemon games profit big. Even if it doesn't seem like it, there are a lot more people who will waste their good money on remakes, and things like Pokemon Box.

Japoro
10-31-2005, 11:37 PM
All Pokemon games profit big. Even if it doesn't seem like it, there are a lot more people who will waste their good money on remakes, and things like Pokemon Box.

so what do you think then?
When will we see the last official pokemon game ever? :smile:

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
11-01-2005, 12:16 AM
so what do you think then?
When will we see the last official pokemon game ever? :smile:
Not until they stop selling so well xD

Nasty Plasty
11-01-2005, 01:25 AM
Yeah it`s just for people who cant fit their pokemon. It seems pointless because the boxes can fit one of every single pokemon and if you want to try and get more then you`re crazy! What`s the point? I mean as soon as you get all the pokemon then all you have are contests and Rematches.

lalala
11-01-2005, 02:14 AM
I dont have pokemon box. I didn't buy it becasue it seemed like a waste of money. All you do is store pokemon in it.
Thats my opinion, Pokemon box sounds like it sux.

Mitsuko Souma
11-01-2005, 06:32 AM
Yeah it`s just for people who cant fit their pokemon. It seems pointless because the boxes can fit one of every single pokemon and if you want to try and get more then you`re crazy! What`s the point? I mean as soon as you get all the pokemon then all you have are contests and Rematches.
And that is bad because...>:p

Lucario2.4
11-01-2005, 07:59 PM
I use the boxes to store my Spinda army (now at 57) and to send pokemon to other games easily.