PDA

View Full Version : Which is the real Justy?

Clutch
10-29-2005, 11:21 PM
I just got XD a couple of hours ago and there are all these fake Justy's which is the real one? :ermm:

Sleepy Sheep
10-30-2005, 01:08 PM
None of them are real. Only the one in the pre gym basement.

Clutch
10-30-2005, 01:33 PM
Do you have to battle all of them first or just get to the basement? :confused:

Omis
10-30-2005, 03:03 PM
No, you dont have to beat them all. But you could if you want the Battle CDs they drop after you win.

What you have to do next is go to the Colosseum... I forget whats its called, but its in the town your in now.

Go into the Colosseum, go to the door on the right... The rest is obvious.

Clutch
10-30-2005, 03:29 PM
Yea but this old man with his Nuzleaf won't let me in to the Phenac colluseum... :neutral:

XD_001
11-02-2005, 01:10 PM
Talk to that dude, he's a cipher peon. He'll battle you after you talk to him.

Clutch
11-02-2005, 03:58 PM
Talk to that dude, he's a cipher peon. He'll battle you after you talk to him.

Does he have any shadow Pokemon and hold on, he just says the colosseum is not in effect due to Realgam tower :neutral:

Omis
11-02-2005, 08:35 PM
Go to the House near the Eastern exit of Phenac. Theres a music CD on his table.(Theres a bed in there, too, if you want to rest.

Now go to the mayors house and talk to the lady watching the Mayor's house. She'll play it and you can now go upstairs. You should be able to take it from there.

Clutch
11-02-2005, 08:37 PM
Go to the House near the Eastern exit of Phenac. Theres a music CD on his table.(Theres a bed in there, too, if you want to rest.

Now go to the mayors house and talk to the lady watching the Mayor's house. She'll play it and you can now go upstairs. You should be able to take it from there.

Um i already did all that stuff
:oops:

XD_001
11-03-2005, 09:48 AM
Did you visit the Realgam Tower and try a battle CD?

Clutch
11-03-2005, 05:15 PM
Did you visit the Realgam Tower and try a battle CD?

Thanks XD 001! That worked! But now what do i do when i get into the colluseum? Do i battle the trainers on the left door or the right door? (Green or Blue)? :oops:

Edward Elric
11-04-2005, 12:08 AM
Actually, all you have to do is go there and talk to folly and trudly then you can go back to Phenic. PS: The real justy was captured and you have to beat a cipher admin to get the key to an elevator to where he's hidden. It's actually pretty easy (Ha! Easy for me to say! I'm on that island where Greevil is!)

XD_001
11-05-2005, 06:09 AM
Thanks XD 001! That worked! But now what do i do when i get into the colluseum? Do i battle the trainers on the left door or the right door? (Green or Blue)? :oops:

You don't battle any trainers. Remember that the guy in front of the Colluseum said all the battles now take place in the Realgam Tower? After you enter, you battle a cipher peon that has a shadow pokemon (Spearow, i think) and a cipher admin that has a shadow Lunatone. There are no breaks between the two battles, so save before you enter. After the battle is finished, be sure to look all around the colluseum floor, because there are a lot of items (shining and in boxes) on the floor.

XGODHANDX
11-14-2005, 08:33 PM
Actually, you do. (Ciphers Ezin and Faltly; have Shadow Spearow and Grimer, respectively)
Then you face Egrog (S. Seel) and Admin Snattle (S. LUnatone).

XD_001
11-25-2005, 10:43 AM
Ah, whatever. I beat the game too long ago to remember the exact details.