PDA

View Full Version : [Pokemon] The Chosen [SU/DS] (Sign-Ups Now Closed. May Reopen)

Cobalt Shadow
12-14-2012, 01:01 PM
The Chosen

The Worlds
You are a normal teenager/young adult (13-23) living in the world of humans (Our World). In this world, Pokemon don’t and have never existed, until December 21st 2012. Little do you know that there are more worlds. 3 more to be exact. The world of Pokemon, where pokemon live together in prosperity, without any humans, the Hybrid World, where Humans and Pokemon live and work together, and the Shadow World. Each of these worlds has a barrier, which prevents anyone entering or leaving. The Shadow Worlds barrier is in ruins.

The Enemy
The Shadow world is a dark, desolate place. The Shadow Creatures that live there consist of pure evil. Every time a sin is committed in one of the three other worlds, it contributes to the creation of Shadow Creatures. Being created of evil, they know nothing, but the urge to hurt others. It is usually impossible for these creatures to end up in other worlds. If they attempt to leave, they become trapped in the time-space continuum, where they remain for eternity, or until an opening is created in another worlds barrier. These creatures cannot be destroyed by human weapons, but can be killed by pokemon, due to the pokemon’s innocence as a group.

The Danger
Recent events, involving Humans entering the Pokemon World, have created holes in the Barriers of the world’s and Shadow Creatures are beginning to appear. They can take on the form of any human whose sins contributed to its making, and can possess human’s forcing them to do horrible things. They also hide in the shadows. These creatures cannot stand sunlight in their natural form, and need to disguise themselves, hide in the shadows or possess humans to stay in the sunlight safely. They have always existed, but haven’t made too large of an impact. Until now.

The Solution
Before the creation of the worlds, 9 people were picked from all over the world of Humans to protect the worlds, and stop the Shadow Creatures. Each of these people had a trait that stood out from them. Justice, Integrity, Truth, Loyalty, Patience, Hope, Excellence, Discipline and Perseverance. Until each member of The Chosen demonstrate these aspects, they will not have their true power, and will not stand a chance of stopping the Shadow Creatures.

The Chosen
On December 21st 2012, The Chosen were all living their every day lives. But at 2:49am, a shooting star, will cross their sight. This shooting star, a meteor, will crash near their home, and they will go to the crash site. They don’t know why, but will go anyway, as is their destiny. At the crash site, they will find 2 things. An Egg which contains their partner Pokemon, and an Amulet which marks them as the Chosen. This Amulet has the ability to teleport them to a temple in the Amazon Rainforest, from anywhere in the world, and to take them home again if they desire.

This is where their adventures as the Chosen will begin…

Cobalt Shadow
12-14-2012, 01:02 PM
Rules (We would live in chaos without them)
No Godmodding
Godmodding is a term used to describe giving your character God-Like abilities. Your character will have to take a hit, and cannot just dodge every attack. Nor can he/she kill/defeat another character or NPC in one post.
No Bunnying without Permission
Bunnying is allowed in this RP with the characters owners permission. There are four types of bunnying. Minor bunnying, which is small things, like following your character into a room. Moderate bunnying is Minor bunnying with non influential conversation. Eg if you are moderately bunnying a character, you can't do things make them dump their bf/gf, drop out of school, pick fights etc, as that could have a great influence. Major Bunnying is the same as moderate bunnying with semi-influential conversation and actions. You still can't do anything drastic like make a character murder someone in cold blood etc. Total Bunnying is total control. This is not reccomended unless you are leaving the RP for a while, and want someone else to play as your character.
If you give someone permission to bunny, please edit your signup with the username, and the type of bunnying you are allowing.
No Out Of Character Knowledge
Your character has to learn things themselves. Eg if there is a traitor in the group, your character can't just know it.
PG
I don't know what system of classification you have, but here we have G (General), PG (Parental Guidence), M (Mature), MA15+ (Restriced to audiences of 15 and over) and R (Restricted to audiences 18 and over). I want to keep this between PG and M, but closer to the PG end.
Violence: On humans, nothing worse than a graze, bruise or a cut. Nothing gory or excessively violent. On Pokemon, it will be like the anime. A few scratches or bruises, but they clear up fast. Admit it, nobody likes seeing the little guys hurt.
Romance: Nothing more than kissing.
Language: No four letter words that start with S and rhyme with sit, or start with f and rhyme with truck.
Your characters have never heard of a 'Pokemon' before
This means:

Nicknames for pokemon are compulsary, UNLESS your character decides to name it after what it says.
No knowledge of the other Chosen's pokemon species, moves etc
No knowledge of move names. You can make new names for moves, that your characters made up though.

This will require some creativity
Pokemon Must remain hidden from people other than The Chosen
If you were running a country, and caught wind of a kid who had an orange, flying, firebreathing lizard (Charizard) would you let him keep it?
No Legendary Pokemon
Legendary Pokemon Include Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Mew, Mewtwo, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Regis, Latios, Latias, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Azelf, Mespirit, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, Heatran, Rhotom, Darkrai, Cresellia, Shaymin, Manaphy, Phione, Regigigas, Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Keldeo, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem (All Forms), Melotta and Genesect.
Rules are open to be changed at any time
If there are any drastic rule changes, I will make sure to post here to let players know.

Sign-Up Template

Name:
Hometown and Country: *Can be real or made up*
Personality:
History:
Appearance:
Partner Pokemon Species and Nickname:
Bunnying Rights: *Username and extent*

Cobalt Shadow
12-14-2012, 01:02 PM
Characters
Cobalt (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3440736&postcount=5)
Tengu Bhurd (Te) (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3440958&postcount=15)
Jack Finnigan (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3440980&postcount=20)
Fenn Simmons (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3441032&postcount=22)
Ghost (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3441099&postcount=29)
Kenzy Laurel (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3442131&postcount=47)
Chelsea Collins (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3442387&postcount=49)
Leah Aalto (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3443465&postcount=58)
Lee Aomori (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3443787&postcount=60)

RP Log

Cobalt Shadow
12-14-2012, 01:49 PM
You May Now Post

Cobalt Shadow
12-14-2012, 02:22 PM
Name:
Cobalt
D.O.B and Age:
19/4/1995 Age 17
Hometown and Country:
Northern Suburbs of Melbourne, Australia
Personality:

Cobalt is generally a friendly person, though he has a quick temper, one of the after effects of years of bullying. He will always attempt to be just, and will never tolerate a bully. He will curse and throw insults at a person if he is angry with them, but due to his small size, avoids physical fights. Since a young age, Cobalt felt he had to be the one who held it all together in his broken family, during times of grief. because of this, he rarely shows emotion, and hardly ever cries. He will seem like a robot to a person who doesn't know him well, but once a person is friends with him, he will do anything for them, but will also take any bad things they do to heart. He has been heartbroken before because of this.

History:
Cobalt grew up in the suburbs. His parents divorced at a young age, and he and his younger brother lived with each parent for a week at a time. He was bullied during primary school, which lead to anger issues. The bullying stopped in secondary school however, and Cobalt generally became a more friendly person, though still with a quick temper.

During primary school, he excelled, showing signs of being a genius. During secondary school however, he began to decelerate academically, and began getting average marks. He did however become very interested in music.

Appearance:
Cobalt has hazel eyes, with long dark hair. He suffers from the plague of Acne like most teenagers, and is average height, towering above some people his age, and dwarfed by others. He generally wears jeans, and hooded jackets or hoodies. He mostly wears black, red and blue. He also wears lots of rubber wristbands, some which hold sentimental value to him. Cobalt isn't strong, and is in fact very weak, unable to even do a pushup. He is very thin, which surprises lots of people because he was overweight a few years ago, and accidentally lost alot of weight. People generally tell him he has lost weight if they havent seen him in a while.
Species: Torchic
Nickname: Flare

Bunnying Rights:
None yet, nobody may control my character. This may change however, due to my differing timezone.

Start with or without Pokemon?
Start without. I would enjoy to have my first post of the RP be Cobalt finding the meteor and Torchic's egg, and hatching it.

Dragotech
12-14-2012, 05:15 PM
Mind if I reserve a spot, I haven't tossed a character together yet.

I am a little curious why you included the world from Mystery Dungeons.
Are we going to end up going there?

Cobalt Shadow
12-14-2012, 09:21 PM
Maybe. I haven't figured that much out yet. If we do though our characters will become pokemon XD. Sure I will reserve a spot

Charmander009
12-15-2012, 03:48 AM
This sounds interesting, though I have some questions...

If I wanted to have my character come from Idaho... How the heck would she know someone from Australia--and how do you suppose they get together?

Cobalt Shadow
12-15-2012, 04:53 AM
That is something we will figure out before we play. Maybe via a forum or through a mutual friend? And I was thinking of finding a city that's a midpoint between the characters home and they meet in person there.
This is still in development. There are still some things that need to be sorted. I put it up early because some other people might have better ideas.

Dragotech
12-15-2012, 05:01 AM
Well hey.
There is always social sites where you can meet random people.

Aaaand it could always be edited in as where you could have lived prior.

Or go military which would allow you to have met people on a world-wide basis.

I was thinking of my character being somewhat based off of my current situation, so when I leave to have the crap beat outta me for about 18 weeks during the summer... or winter depending on location... irl, my character could go through the same.
I'd just have to leave my Pokemon at home or something in the RP, while he goes through 18 weeks of bad food, physical conditioning, and mental conditioning as well

that or just give bunnying rights

Cobalt Shadow
12-15-2012, 05:07 AM
Plus, if they knew each other it would add to te sense of fate and destiny. They were destined to find each other and stop said evil.
What about if we make it that your character is captured, and imprisoned by said evil? then when you return, he makes an escape?

Dragotech
12-15-2012, 05:29 AM
Justa thought that I suddenly had
If we go through into the Mystery Dungeon world, will we have complete mental wipeout like in the games?

Cobalt Shadow
12-15-2012, 05:33 AM
I am not sure. In red and blue rescue team, the player chose to have their memory wiped. We may or may not go to that world. I just used the game name to identify it as a world purely consisting of pokemon

Dragotech
12-15-2012, 05:48 AM
I am not sure. In red and blue rescue team, the player chose to have their memory wiped. We may or may not go to that world. I just used the game name to identify it as a world purely consisting of pokemon

True, and the reason it happens in the other is because you get knocked off your intended path... and probably hit your head along the way a few times as you are shooting through Vorpal Space Tunnels

Neku Sakuraba
12-15-2012, 11:08 PM
Before I put my SU I thought I'd spout an idea for travelling. Like, say, Columbus to Melbourne. Idea:

This takes place XX years in the future. Meteors are coming down, depositing Pokemon to the world. Or however they come. With quickly advancing technology in the world, teleportation is now an option. It is very expensive, however, with only a few (The rich upper-class) using it. The rest who don't use teleportation have plane passes. These have two variations: bronze and silver. Silver being the highest. Bronze is the standard seats and stuff on a plane. It costs slightly more to be in first-class for a bronze-class plane, otherwise, it is relatively cheap. The silver pass costs a whole lot of money (Again, for the rich upper-class, but who want to experience what I say next), with the plane a lot like Air Force One. So, yeah. This would add a whole other dimension to this: money. If you do decide to incorporate this in some way, you would have to make it so nobody starts off with a silver pass or teleportation pass. Or rich. But, you don't have to do this, just bursting out some ideas.

Name: Tengu Bhurd (Te)

D.O.B and Age: 07/05/1996 (16)

Hometown and Country: Columbus, Ohio (Currently residing in Shibuya, Japan)

Personality: Tengu is relatively quiet, only speaking when he needs to. Everybody trusts him very much, speaking the truth most of the time. He has been exploring the world to learn to be more open, to share his adventures. Despite his name meaning "crow" as a lying bird, portrayed in some books.

History: Tengu was born in Mount Carmel Hospital on July 5, 1996. His parents named him Tengu because the first bird he saw was a crow and took much interest in it. At the age of five, he started to learn about Japanese places, such as the famous 104 Building. His parents have been there before, showing him the picture, introducing him to Shibuya. At eight, he got to go to Shibuya, picking out an ornamental egg from 104.

At fifteen, he got accepted to a college in Germany. After graduation, he moved to Shibuya. He works at Ramen Don's, serving up many creative, strange dishes. Dessert Ramen...Ugh...In his free time, he loses himself in Scramble Crossing and goes to Dragon Couture. Looking there, goes to Mus Rattus, then goes home. Ending his day with some ramen and watching Steel Samurai: Warrior of Neo Olde Tokyo.

Appearance: Tengu is is 5'8", almost 6'. Unusually tall for someone who's sixteen, I guess. He normally wears purple and a cap that has a crow on it. There is a purple phone in his pocket with earbuds snaking up to his neck, letting them hang. He has brown hair with green eyes. His bangs hang down to just almost at his eyes.

Species: Murkrow

Nickname: Krow

Bunnying Rights: None AoN (As of Now) When Winter Break starts, I won't need anyone to. When school starts back up again, I may need someone.

Start with or without Pokemon? With. Sorta. Tengu will find Krow's egg at the 104 Building from some person selling items outside near Scramble Crossing.

I wasn't sure how long each paragraph had to be, and was creating some of it on the spot, so, yeah. Tell me if I need to make anything longer/make more sense! ^^

Cobalt Shadow
12-15-2012, 11:29 PM
I like the teleportation idea. But I had another idea. What if with the pokemon eggs, fell some sort of trinket. Like a necklace or something, that distinguishes you as the Chosen. When activated, this trinket will teleport a member of the Chosen, and his/her partner pokemon to the meeting point, which is an ancient temple, where a prophecy that heralded the arrival of the chosen was made, deep in the Amazon Rainforest. Inside the temple is a stone table, with a map of the earth. If a member of the chosen places their trinket on the map, their next teleport will be to the location it was on.

Though I like your idea alot, I like the thought of the Chosen being the only ones with the ability to teleport.

And it looks good, though once we figure out the vote (to start with or without pokemon) you may or may not need to change the part about buying Krows egg.

An idea: maybe the person who sold the egg got to the meteor that landed near tengu first, and took the egg of Tengu's partner.

But all seems good :) Accepted! Will add it to the list when I get home.

What do people think of the trinket thing?

Charmander009
12-15-2012, 11:38 PM
Oh, I like the trinket idea! :D Not so much the future idea, though, no offense Quinn ^^' I'd prefer it if only the Chosen were allowed to teleport like that.

Also, as for the PMD world concept, I see no problem with us keeping our memories--though I wonder if we would go to the hybrid world to start off. But IDK, seems like we're not too sure where we're heading yet xD

Neku Sakuraba
12-15-2012, 11:43 PM
Oh, I like the trinket idea! :D Not so much the future idea, though, no offense Quinn ^^' I'd prefer it if only the Chosen were allowed to teleport like that.

Also, as for the PMD world concept, I see no problem with us keeping our memories--though I wonder if we would go to the hybrid world to start off. But IDK, seems like we're not too sure where we're heading yet xD

Ah, no problem, brah! I just suggested the future thing because of what people think, 'ya know? How eventually animals will evolve into Pokemon? *COUGHCOUGHTHATTHEORYISNOWBOGUSCOUGHCOUGH* Does anyone have a cough drop?

Cobalt Shadow
12-15-2012, 11:43 PM
Ha ha nah we won't start for a while. I figured that we start discussion and sign ups in beta so we can discuss different concepts so it is enjoyable for everyone.

Dragotech
12-16-2012, 03:12 AM
Name: Jack Finnigan
D.O.B and Age: May 31, 1994, 18
Hometown and Country: Jackson, Mississippi, Merrica!! [United States]
Personality: He seems fairly immature and irrational some of the time. He is kinder than he seems, but can unintentionally be a smart-*donkey*. He has a strong sense of loyaly and, due to a current situation, may have a dramatic change in attitude.
History: He has a fairly uneventful history. He is well traveled within his country, but he has very rarely left the United States. He, like the typical "American," normally doesn't see beyond his own countries borders. He has been an avid gamer since he had the capablility to hold the controller of his parents Super-Nintendo. He has also been considering a military career. His hopes and dreams where that concerns are coming true in their own way. That is his history up to this point.
Appearance: He is about five feet, five inches tall [about 1.5 meters for you metrics]. He has a light frame. Despite being a bit of a nerd, he is not very "scrawny." He has brown hair and blue eyes. He is normally seen in his natural habitat wearing a hoodie and jeans, as well as brown boots.
Species: Porygon [despite being gender nuetral, it likes to consider itself female, and it has a minor malfunction causing it to feel emotion]
Nickname: Glitch
Bunnying Rights: None yet, may change quickly
Imma little neutral as far as with or without... but I will say without

Cobalt Shadow
12-16-2012, 06:20 AM
Name: Jack Finnigan
D.O.B and Age: May 31, 1994, 18
Hometown and Country: Jackson, Mississippi, Merrica!! [United States]
Personality: He seems fairly immature and irrational some of the time. He is kinder than he seems, but can unintentionally be a smart-*donkey*. He has a strong sense of loyaly and, due to a current situation, may have a dramatic change in attitude.
History: He has a fairly uneventful history. He is well traveled within his country, but he has very rarely left the United States. He, like the typical "American," normally doesn't see beyond his own countries borders. He has been an avid gamer since he had the capablility to hold the controller of his parents Super-Nintendo. He has also been considering a military career. His hopes and dreams where that concerns are coming true in their own way. That is his history up to this point.
Appearance: He is about five feet, five inches tall [about 1.5 meters for you metrics]. He has a light frame. Despite being a bit of a nerd, he is not very "scrawny." He has brown hair and blue eyes. He is normally seen in his natural habitat wearing a hoodie and jeans, as well as brown boots.
Species: Porygon [despite being gender nuetral, it likes to consider itself female, and it has a minor malfunction causing it to feel emotion]
Nickname: Glitch
Bunnying Rights: None yet, may change quickly
Imma little neutral as far as with or without... but I will say without

I like it. Accepted.

Just an idea... What about if when it hatches, his PC starts stuffing up, and he says something like "There's a glitch." and Glitch thinks that it is its name and wont go by anything else XD

Edit: I also have come up with a pretty sick idea. But I will keep it a secret for now.

5TailedDemonLizard
12-16-2012, 01:07 PM
Could I reserve myself a spot here? This actually looks very interesting, so I'll keep up with it. I'll have my sign up on here sometime today.

EDIT:

Name: Fenn Simmons

D.O.B and Age: 18

Hometown and Country: Baltimore, Maryland in the US of A. (Her house is surrounded by forest, but she isn't really in the middle of nowhere. Her family owns several acres of forest behind her house. Perfect place to find that egg?)

Personality: Fenn comes off as a very friendly person once you get to know her. Otherwise, she is sometimes shy when meeting new people due to several of her friendships that ended in some pretty bad fights. She isn’t as quick to make friends as she used to be, and she prefers to keep her feelings close to her chest. This may make her come off as somewhat standoffish to some, but once she learns to trust someone and judges their character as best as she can, she will open up slightly. She is a woman of few words, and will sometimes offer her two cents, but she prefers someone else to make big decisions. She is actually quite confident in herself, and won’t back down from a challenge. She is also quite tough, having taken a beating from the few sports she’s played.

History: Fenn had a rather uneventful history in Baltimore, Maryland. She went to school like any normal person would, made and lost friends, and grew very close to her family. From the day her father bought her a Gameboy Advance she has been playing video games and now, as a Senior in high school, has applied to college to design them. She has traveled with her family to Europe several times, but has spent most (if not all of her life) in Maryland. This is her history up to this point.

Appearance: Fenn has shoulder-length brown hair that she usually keeps tied back from her face (in a ponytail or some other way). She stands about 5’ 8”, so she is rather tall for a girl. She’ll usually wear an army-green jacket with jeans and some sort of graphic t-shirt that is usually black (her favorite being one about a Girl Gamer). She wears thigh high brown boots as well. She is somewhat pale, since most of what she does involves being inside, but she is well built and rather strong. She wears glasses and has green-blue eyes.

Partner Pokemon Species and Nickname: [Aron] Altera (Female)

Bunnying Rights: None as of now. I will be on Winter Break shortly so there will be no need for it :) If I do need it, I will ask.

I’d rather start without, I think it would be interesting to hatch a pokemon egg without the knowledge of what it actually was.

Cobalt Shadow
12-16-2012, 01:11 PM
Sounds good. Also, my mate from outside of PE2k is making a reservation. He is making an account tomorrow and making his SU.

5TailedDemonLizard
12-16-2012, 01:32 PM
Just edited my previous post with my SU :)

Cobalt Shadow
12-16-2012, 01:46 PM
Yeah. The meteor that carries the egg will knock out a few trees though XD.

Accepted BTW

5TailedDemonLizard
12-16-2012, 02:10 PM
So, a question about when we find the eggs. You said that it would knock quite a few trees down. Wouldn't that be very VERY noticeable to others? Say Fenn's parents are home. Would she go out and grab the egg before they notice? Will it draw the press?

Cobalt Shadow
12-16-2012, 02:13 PM
ha ha it happens at 2:49am for everyone. the press wouldn't get there until the following morning. If my knowledge of timezones is right, then Cobalt would get his first, being in Australia, then it would be Tengu, then Fenn and Jack. they land at 2:49am on Decmber 21st 2012 for everyone.

Neku Sakuraba
12-16-2012, 03:06 PM
ha ha it happens at 2:49am for everyone. the press wouldn't get there until the following morning. If my knowledge of timezones is right, then Cobalt would get his first, being in Australia, then it would be Tengu, then Fenn and Jack. they land at 2:49am on Decmber 21st 2012 for everyone.

Oh, lol. -Insert "THE APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!1!!!!1!!!" here-

GHOST_ASSASSIN
12-17-2012, 01:08 AM
Reservation

Name:
GHOST (Original name unknown)
D.O.B and Age:
19/10/95 ...17
Hometown and Country:
melbourne,australia
Personality:
Ghost is strong willed, he is not easily persuaded and will stick to what he belives in. his main concern is family and that takes first priority. he tends to live by actions speak louder than words, (even though he doesnt talk). he is a observer, doesnt get into other peoples buisness unless he thinks nessecary.
History:
Ghost's father passed away before he was born. His mother soon became depressed, and turned to drugs, making some bad deals to get her fix. Ghost stood by his mother, until the gangs murdered her for her debt. After her death, his mothers debt with the gangs was passed on to him to pay off. Fearing for his life, he ran away, and took on the name 'Ghost'. He lived on the streets of Melbourne, stealing food to stay alive. However if he ever came across money, he would give it to the people he stole from to pay for what he stole.

Appearance:
http://i49.tinypic.com/vkglc.png
Made with this (http://hapuriainen.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-trainer-Creator-v-2-257074027)
Absol, "Blade"

Bunnying Rights: *Username and extent*
None ATM
Without

Cobalt Shadow
12-17-2012, 01:17 AM
So far it all looks good, so I will accept it now. Just get around to finishing it

EDIT: You guys cool to start in 2 weeks? On New years day?

GHOST_ASSASSIN
12-17-2012, 03:36 AM
I'm good for New Years Day. Also, I finished my reservation

Cobalt Shadow
12-17-2012, 06:43 AM
Eternal Moonlight has made a reservation

Eternal Moonlight
12-17-2012, 06:56 AM
Eternal Moonlight has made a reservation

Haha, yeah, if this med combo works out, I should be well enough to RP again.

So, New Year's eh? Sounds fine here, if I get a vote X3

Charmander009
12-18-2012, 04:02 AM
New Years is good for me! ^^

*is working on a SU, promise*

Cobalt Shadow
12-18-2012, 04:09 AM
Ha ha take your time. If it takes a week, and you sve an epic character set up, that is better than taking 10 minutes and having a shell with no personality XD

Cobalt Shadow
12-19-2012, 03:46 AM
Sorry to double post guys, but I think it is important that you guys see this. I have had a few questions about the plot of the role-play. So I will be rewriting everything. Your sign-ups should still be fine, as the template is gonna remain the same. The rewrite will be put up in approximately 6-7 hours.
Also: Sign Ups are now closed. I have talked to a few people privately, who have made Reservations. We have 5 characters and 3 reservations. 8 is a good number. Not too few that we will be bored, and not too many that we will be waiting for months to progress.

So far we have:
Jack Finnigan (Dragotech)
Fenn Simmons (5TailedDemonLizard)
Cobalt (Yours Truly)
Ghost (Ghost Assassin)
Tengu Bhurd (Neku (I cannot remember the second part)
Reservation (Eternal Moonlight)
Reservation (Charmander 009)
Reservation (Aquatic Ninja)

And the Official start date is 1/1/2013.
Can't wait to get going :)

Dragotech
12-19-2012, 04:55 AM
Well good luck with that rewriting

Cobalt Shadow
12-19-2012, 06:23 AM
Finished the Rewrite alot earlier than expected. Would be worth your time to read, as I added some things that were just ideas when I posted originally. Also about the traits. I picked them based off what I read in the personality section. Try and guess yours :)

Also I had an idea: I am thinking for the minor missions, we make 4 groups of two. That was if we have some people semi-inactive, and some hyperactive, it won't slow everyone down or speed everyone up. What do people think?

Neku Sakuraba
12-20-2012, 10:39 PM
That sounds good, because SOME PEOPLE *COUGHCOUGHPROBABLYMECOUGHCOUGH* will make people wait. So, yeah, do that! /Knows what character trait is his/

Dragotech
12-20-2012, 11:30 PM
I probable be one of the ones waiting for the next post

I guess "traits" are something new?

Oh Hey! I think I may know mine!

5TailedDemonLizard
12-21-2012, 12:05 AM
Those traits are really interesting. Sadly, I'm not sure I can pinpoint mine just yet XD Can't wait to start this RP on the 1st!

Cobalt Shadow
12-21-2012, 12:50 AM
Okay so I am thinking for groups
Cobalt and Jack Fennigan (The Hyperactive Ones)
Tengu Bhurd and Fen Simmons (The Normal Ones)
Eternal Moonlight and Charmander009 (The Other Normal Ones)
Aquatic Ninja and Ghost (The Newbies)

Any issues with groups? This will only be for a little while.

Dragotech
12-21-2012, 01:06 AM
There is a question as to how well the noobies will do together, but they will probably be fine.
More experienced noobs can help the newer noobs

Aside from that I have no issues.
I am excited about this. This roleplay seems like it will be fun!

Cobalt Shadow
12-21-2012, 01:20 AM
I know both the newbies outside of pe2k so they can ask me for help if they need it

Dragotech
12-21-2012, 01:23 AM
That is great.
Sooooooo... can i haz any spoilerz about planz you are hazzzzzing?

5TailedDemonLizard
12-21-2012, 01:51 AM
Those groups look great to me! I would also like to haz some insight :eh: If you're going to give it, that is XD

Charmander009
12-21-2012, 02:34 AM
Name: Kenzy Laurel

Hometown and Country: Paris, Idaho, USA

Personality: Kenzy Laurel is a hardy potato farmer from Idaho who isn’t easily intimidated by hard work. She has a deep sense of responsibility and duty, and she will stick to a task until she sees it done. She expects the same kind of effort from those around her, which leads her to be a bit bossy. Kenzy can be quite stubborn and bull-headed, never giving up without a fight. There isn’t much that can frighten her, though being a farm gal she can be a bit naïve in big cities. At the same time, she loves to joke and tease about the silly city folk and their fancy-pansy lifestyles.

History: Idaho has been Kenzy’s home for as long as she can remember. Farming had always been a part of her life, even since she was small. The Potato harvest was always an important time of year for her family. The precious tubers are iconic to Idaho for a reason, and they certainly grow a lot in south. The Laruels especially were a large, successful grower, and had been for many generations.

Kenzy was always expected to do her part. She was even allowed to miss several weeks of school to help with the harvest. It was through farming that she learned the value of hard work, and the duties placed on her shoulders helped her to be fearless and strong.

Kenzy is currently a junior in her small town’s high school, where she works as hard for her studies as she does for her farm. Despite her excellent grades, she hasn’t given too much thought to the future. Farming was all she knew, and all she expected to do for the rest of her life. The thought never crossed her mind that fate might have other plans for her…

Appearance: Kenzy is a bit on the tall side, but her work on the farm has made her physically strong. She usually doesn’t dress to impress—she’s happy with a simple t-shirt and jeans. When she can, she wears a baseball cap over her long, red hair (pink with a John Deer logo). Her skin isn’t really that fair, despite the red hair, and is usually pretty tanned from working in the sun all day. Come winter, though, she does get a little pale.

Partner Pokemon Species and Nickname: Turtwig (Grover)

Bunnying Rights: Won’t worry about it right now

I'm interested to see what "trait" you give her :D

Cobalt Shadow
12-21-2012, 02:57 AM
approved! Welcome to the team!

Cobalt Shadow
12-22-2012, 04:23 AM
Dragotech and I have been talking, and we have come to a decision. Since he will not have much time to post for 18 weeks starting from May, we have decided that Jack (his character) will leave the chosen for a bit. He will be replaced by a 9th Chosen, who won't join te group until Jack leaves. I am leaving sign-ups closed, because it would be unfair towards the person who signs up for this position to not start until next may. So I am writing the character myself.

Name: Chelsea Collins
Personality: Chelsea has been sheltered from the real world by her parents. Because of this she is very naive, and will see the good in things even if it isn't there. This also doubles making her an optimist, and easy to get along with. She is very trusting, and will not hold grudges.
Appearance: Chelsea has long brown hair with green eyes. She is relatively short, and usually hates having her hair tied back.
Hometown and Country: Born in New York, but is at boarding school in England.
History: Chelsea grew up with everything a child could possibly want. Her father was a famous movie director and her mother a super model, so money was no issue. She was born in New York, but because of her parents careers, was homeschooled by tutors until she was 13. Even though she travelled with her parents, they were always distant and didn't had much time or her. She has lived in Melbourne, Sydney, Venice, New York, Los Angeles, Dallas, Manchester, Paris, and many other cities over the course of her life. When she turned 13, her parents decided it would be best for her education if she went to a boarding school. She was moved to a boarding school in England and has lived there for the past 3 years. When the meteor landed on the 21st, she snuck out to see it, but was caught out after curfew, and forgot about it. Months after the original 8 Chosen grouped together and began their fight against the shadow Creatures, she felt like going for a late night walk. She on this walk she found the meteor with her amulet and a pokemon egg containing Blue, her Mudkip.
Partner Pokemon and Nickname: Blue (Mudkip)

Chelsea will join the Chosen when Jack leaves, but will remain when Jack returns. I chose a girl to keep it balanced ha ha

Cobalt Shadow
12-24-2012, 11:26 AM
Roleplay is up! (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3442890&posted=1#post3442890)
I know we agreed on new year, but I got it up early. If everyone can have their first post up by 8th of January 2012. I am hoping everyone can post at least once a week. If everyone has posted before that date, then we will move on early.

5TailedDemonLizard
12-24-2012, 11:47 AM
Oh wow! I wasn't expecting to come across this today! Awesome, I'll get my reply up as soon as I can :)

Dragotech
12-24-2012, 05:50 PM
Hey just noticed the RP is up
cool
Hey Cobalt wanna be my friend on Skype in the RP? lol

and writing my post... about now

Charmander009
12-26-2012, 12:56 AM
I've been working on my post, but I'm not sure it'll get done tonight (I'm trying, though) If not, I'll have it tomorrow ^^'

Cobalt Shadow
12-26-2012, 02:30 AM
No worries.

Eternal Moonlight
12-26-2012, 09:12 PM
Roleplay is up! (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3442890&posted=1#post3442890)
I know we agreed on new year, but I got it up early. If everyone can have their first post up by 8th of January 2012. I am hoping everyone can post at least once a week. If everyone has posted before that date, then we will move on early.

LoL, I don't think that'll work out...

(not trying to be a shower, just teasing a little. Think you know that though :3)

Sounds cool, I'll probably have Leah up tonight or tomorrow and then post.

And Happy Holidays everyone, belated for most, but still ^_^

Dragotech
12-27-2012, 01:05 AM
Hey guyz are you guyz sitting outside the temple or inside it somewhere?

Cobalt Shadow
12-27-2012, 01:54 AM
Inside.

Eternal Moonlight
12-29-2012, 04:29 AM
Name: Leah Aalto

D.O.B and Age: October 23, age 18

Hometown and Country: Montréal, Canada (but currently in Helsinki, Finland)

Personality: At face value, a stranger wouldn’t think much of Leah. She walks around with a monotone expression, weak tinges of emotion being the most expressive her facial features usually show. When asked a question, she will typically reply, but with a short, impersonal response. It isn’t hard to see that the girl would rather be left to her own devices, although not appearing much happier alone either.

Leah, in private, does have a habit of chewing her nails, though only when under pressure. They are usually ground right down. The trigger is usually achievement based, reaching for the highest grades or trying to impress at a concert. She has high expectations of herself and others, although less of the latter and more of the former. On top of notable amounts of parental pressure, the young woman is near OCD when it comes to perfection, which began after her father’s passing. Although better now, there are still moments where it stings, and when it happens, the blonde will try to repress the pain.

When her plate becomes less full, Leah softens up a little. She’ll show a bit more emotion and become noticeably friendlier, providing warmer response to social interaction. That isn’t to say the girl becomes a ray of sunshine, far from it, but she does appear more normal. Also notable is that she is much more relaxed, passive, and tends to be easier on both herself and those around her. Currently, Leah is actually in this state.

History:Leah was a bright child, which was detected and tapped into from an early age. Plenty of after school hours were dedicated to advancing her education and honing her talents playing the violin. Although this did advance her marks and abilities, it also left her with much less time and energy to peruse other possible interests and maintain close friendships. This isn’t to the girl had no friends, but didn’t get to see them too often.

However, it must be noted her parents weren’t abusive and didn’t demand total perfection, but were rather expectant none the less. As she grew older, Leah felt like she was doing a poorer and poorer job satisfying what was being asked of her. In fact, despite being knowledgeable, she was not longer a shining star in school, peers catching up.

Things only got bad, however, when Leah lost her father to a car crash at 15. After that, she began to try and achieve unrealistic goals in order to “not let dad down”, which lead to an obsession with perfection. Her mother, battling her own demons, didn’t notice the gradual change, and is still unaware of how bad it is. Although she’s allowed herself to grieve and the pain has eased (but not gone), the young woman still has this mindset.

For the holidays this year, Leah was sent over to visit some extended family in Finland, and is staying with her (laid back) aunt. After a mix up at the airport, the bag containing her “work” laptop was sent back to Canada, and is thus inaccessible. There wasn’t much Leah could get done without it, and without her parents around, she has more down time. While bored at first, the girl has started to enjoy this new routine…

Appearance: A combination of cool Canadian weather, spending days indoors and genetics has resulted in Leah’s skin being rather pale. She is slightly above weight for her height of 5’4, although this could be the result of a wider frame. Her face, although rather clear, does sometimes break out in a few blemishes in times of heavy stress.
Leah sports a sheet of straight, light blonde hair, which reaches a few inches above her elbows. She parts her bangs to the right and they rest just above her caramel coloured eye.

As for clothes, the young woman favours dark colours, especially for her pants. Speaking of, they’re usually denim on a casual day and lean a bit on the loose side, but aren’t to the point of baggy. Tops, apart from more somber colours, one or two white ones do stand out. On cooler days, she’ll also sport a camisole or black jean jacket.

Oddly enough, Leah likes red, and that’s most apparent in her accessories. Her watch has a ruby coloured strap, and satchel is a crimson and charcoal plaid. Sometimes, her nails will be painted a maroon, although considering her habit of biting them, it doesn’t last long.

Buizel, F, Rainfall

Bunnying Rights: Should be fine for now

Cobalt Shadow
12-29-2012, 04:58 AM
Accepted. Yay!

Burnt41
12-31-2012, 05:31 AM
Name: Lee Aomori
D.O.B and Age: 28/06/1989 23 Years old
Hometown and Country: Tokyo Japan
Personality: Over Confident in his own abilities. Never backs down from a fight, Keeps level head other wise. Generally nice if he has no reason to be angry at you. Doesn't know his boundaries.

History: When Lee was two his parents were killed in a violent gang war. The Noises Makers feeling responsible for the death of his parents took him in and let him live among them. They soon realised he was an asset. Not many people thought a small child was stealing your goods or even planting a bomb. Other gangs soon found out. When Lee was captured by a rival gang they tortured him for information. But being a child he knew nothing. They had to release him but that mean he could get back to his evil ways. They made a plan to remove his eyes. The theory being that he couldn't steal without eyes.
After being tossed back to The Noise Makers they found Lee without eyes and on seeing this decided that he no longer could help them so they left him for dead. A man found Lee crying on the ground and brought him to his Dojo. This Dojo was specially made for people who fought without using eyes. Sensei Takeo took Lee under his wing. He was to be his star pupil. Lee from that day forward started training to be able live without his eyes. When Lee turned 20. Takeo and Lee Traveled the world so as Takeo could show Lee different environments and how to deal with them. Whether it be using a sound bomb to check his surrounding or just retreating to a more safe location. At the age of 21 Lee started using weapons and found that he was best with the dual chain Kama's. This weapon taught him he could use more then just hearing he could use touch. Finally his Takeo taught him to always know creature while alive and dead.

Appearance: Blind fold over where his eyes used to be. 6'2" tall. Black hair in a long pony tail . Asian skin tone. (I didn't know how to describe it don't call me a racist for that.) Muscular build. Weighs 110 KG

Partner Pokemon Species and Nickname: Charmander. Balrog
Bunnying Rights: No one for now

Cobalt Shadow
12-31-2012, 05:37 AM
looks good. not as dark as I was expecting. I like it.

Accepted

Dragotech
01-06-2013, 01:07 AM
I guess it is safe to assume that we are just waiting for everyone to make it to the Temple of the Chosen now.

Cobalt Shadow
01-12-2013, 01:57 PM
Okay guys, I have been talking with Eternal Moonlight, and she has informed me that she cannot join the Role play now for personal reasons. Lucky for me, I made a second character who would fill in during Dragotechs absense in may, who I will be introducing earlier. Eternal Moonlight will join when her circumstances allow. We will be moving on ASAP.

Dragotech
01-12-2013, 06:37 PM
Do the shadow beasts have a particular "typing" that would effect the effectiveness of certain moves, and up to what level would we have access to certain moves?

Why I ask (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Porygon_(Pok%C3%A9mon)#By_leveling_up)

Cobalt Shadow
01-13-2013, 01:55 AM
While you would think they would be dark types, I am making it that they are no type in particular just to make it fair game since they are the only enemies (at the moment).

Dragotech
01-13-2013, 02:02 AM
Actually I was worried they may have a ghost typing.
To what level would I be able to use Porygon's moves?
Porygon, depending on generation, starts with tackle, sharpen, conversion, and conversion 2, not to much to work with, especially because the enemies don't have a type.
Then, depending on generation, Porygon learns Psybeam at level 7.

Cobalt Shadow
01-13-2013, 02:05 AM
It is only a hatchling so I would say level 10 and below. And remember Jack doesn't know what Porygon can do.

Cobalt Shadow
01-17-2013, 07:57 AM
Okay guys I know for a fact that Ghost and I will be out of action until the 25th. So If everyone could have completed the mission by Feb 1st that would be awesome. thanks

Cobalt Shadow
01-19-2013, 06:13 AM
Sorry for the triple post, but this is important.

I am starting my final year of school in just over two weeks. It is crucial for me to get better marks, so I am eliminating most distractions. Some of them are RPs. The ones where I am required to post often, I am leaving, some permanently, some temporarily, RPs. Since I wrote this one myself, I don't want to end it. However I know that me and a few others wont be able to be as active, so I am dragging it out, eg making a longer time between missions, giving a longer time limit. However I am also going to give more free roam, so people who do want to post often can continue to do so. Sorry for any inconveniences.