PDA

View Full Version : Past Usernames?

Typhlosion Explosion
12-17-2012, 05:02 PM
What all usernames have you had? Maybe you've changed it and no one recognizes you, or maybe you just wanna share your old memories? I know some old WFL buddies that came back after a long hiatus and knew no one, so maybe referring to this thread will help you meet with some old buddies? xD

Usernames: Vaporeon100, Jolteon100, Ho-Oh00, Serenity Suicune, Shiny Eevee, Shiny Jolteon, and Typhlosion Explosion.

I think most people will know me by SJ/Shiny Jolteon honestly, that's the name I had when the forum was most popular, and I was online when we reached our maximum member record. O: You may hear people call me SJ or Shiny too. :3

Judge Dredd
12-17-2012, 05:52 PM
Most of my names are the same name just changed..:crackup:
Shadow Tracker/ Unreal Shadow Tracker/ The Unreal Shadow Tracker/ Dark Shadow Lord/ The Unreal Shadow Tracker/ and now Judge Dredd.

Eternal Moonlight
12-17-2012, 08:50 PM
Let's see

moonlight, Moonlit Dreams, Moonlight and now Eternal Moonlight.

Notice a trend? X3

Operative
12-17-2012, 09:12 PM
from '07 to about '10 (i think??? it was the first large username change marathon when ryan came back and did that huge update, i just dont remember exactly when) i was operative123. from then on i became the cool Operative i am today :cool:

Winter
12-17-2012, 11:28 PM
When I first started on PE2K, I was Riika-chan, then eventually I became Winter_Cherry, and now I'm just Winter.

Jose
12-17-2012, 11:40 PM
When I first started I was Joangaes, but then I became just Jose.

Arch Enemy
12-17-2012, 11:57 PM
When I signed up a few years back, I was known as Neko-chan. Then, I got my name changed to Mizuki Emi. And now, I'm known as Arch Enemy.

I might change my name back to Mizuki Emi in January. I liked that name better. xD

Cobalt Shadow
12-18-2012, 11:17 AM
I was Legend Collector. Back when I was 12, I was obsessed with Legendaries. I left for a big and came back. Got a new Avatar, new sig, new name and new friends. I still have in my sig "Legend Collector evolved into Cobalt Shadow" just so people know who i am.
What all usernames have you had? Maybe you've changed it and no one recognizes you, or maybe you just wanna share your old memories? I know some old WFL buddies that came back after a long hiatus and knew no one, so maybe referring to this thread will help you meet with some old buddies? xD

Usernames: Vaporeon100, Jolteon100, Ho-Oh00, Serenity Suicune, Shiny Eevee, Shiny Jolteon, and Typhlosion Explosion.

I think most people will know me by SJ/Shiny Jolteon honestly, that's the name I had when the forum was most popular, and I was online when we reached our maximum member record. O: You may hear people call me SJ or Shiny too. :3

OMG A FEW WEEKS BACK SOMEONE ASKED ME IF I KNEW SHINY JOLTEONS NEW USERNAME BECAUSE THEY WERE LOOKING FOR THEM. I SAID IT RINGS A BELL BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER (I COULDN'T XD) IT WAS YOU!

Typhlosion Explosion
12-18-2012, 03:35 PM
OMG A FEW WEEKS BACK SOMEONE ASKED ME IF I KNEW SHINY JOLTEONS NEW USERNAME BECAUSE THEY WERE LOOKING FOR THEM. I SAID IT RINGS A BELL BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER (I COULDN'T XD) IT WAS YOU!

I thought I told you that was me? xD People seem to be interested in my old accounts since I apparently knew them. x3 *shruuug*

Neo Emolga
12-18-2012, 08:30 PM
I used to be Neo Pikachu, but long before that, I used to use FlyingLatios, but that was only for a month or two when I just joined.

For a short while, I used the username Valiant Lugia, but people really didn't like that one.

Operative
12-18-2012, 09:56 PM
I used to be Neo Pikachu, but long before that, I used to use FlyingLatios, but that was only for a month or two when I just joined.

For a short while, I used the username Valiant Lugia, but people really didn't like that one.

Ahh, your good ol' Global Moderator days. ^^

Neo Emolga
12-18-2012, 10:21 PM
Ahh, your good ol' Global Moderator days. ^^

Yeah, they were fun while they lasted, but being a GMod has it's pros and cons.

I think the biggest thing I'll miss about being a GMod is the ability to host Pikachu Survivor Games. Those were insane, crazy, wacky fun and I never once had a person say they hated it.

Latio-Nytro
12-19-2012, 01:14 AM
I used to go by the moinker of Latio-Reol. I might change it again. To what, I shall reveal not, for the lulz.

Oh, yes, the PSG. I joined JUST for that. Even if I joined as probably the wierdest newbie ever, I just loved it.

Negative Zone
12-20-2012, 01:52 AM
I used to go by the name of Deoxys200. I don't even know why I picked that name, Deoxys wasn't my favorite Pokemon.

Wait, I know why, it's because I saw Sarah before I joined, and Bulbasaur was MY favorite. But I didn't want to copy her. So I used the last pokemon from the Pokedex at the time, instead of the first.

I'm thinking about changing to Yuri-Chan.