PDA

View Full Version : How tidy are you?

Cobalt Shadow
12-18-2012, 01:37 PM
All of us as humans (at least I hope we are all human...) are different. One aspect of us is how tidy, and organised we are. So How tidy are you?

I for one am pretty messy. My room is usually a dump. Same as my desk and computer. Heck my bed is usually covered in crap. When I go to sleep I move it to my desk chair, then put it back on the bed when I wake up and get on the computer. Some nights I am bored enough that I will tidy my room, clean my PC's desktop, Downloads folder etc. But usually the next day I will download something, and can't be stuffed putting it in the right place, so I will just chuck it on the desktop.

My locker is another story. Last year I cleaned it out for the first time in 6 months. There were termites. I learnt my lesson, and now clean it out every week XD

Typhlosion Explosion
12-18-2012, 04:30 PM
I keep my room and bathroom clean, but pretty much anything else is pretty messy. We're a lazy family, so we chuck our junk down in the basement and that's why it's the biggest mess ever. xD Our cats also eat and potty down there, so it's litter and musk smelling. D:

Notebooks, lockers, book bags, etc are ALWAYS messy. No matter how often we get to clean it, it gets dirty and cluttered instantly again because I never have time to sort through papers or anything in the small time we have between classes. We have metal half lockers (well, I'm home schooled now anyways), and there aren't any termites I hope. xD

Sircry
12-18-2012, 09:01 PM
My room is generally pretty messy.

HOWEVER, when it comes to personal tidiness, i.e. hygiene, I'm a stickler.

Neo Emolga
12-18-2012, 09:26 PM
I'm a pretty neat guy, as in I don't leave stuff just laying around. Not to mention I'm pretty quick to throw out old or broken stuff. A general rule of thumb I use is if I feel I'm not going to use it again in the next five years, it goes in the trash.

My computer is generally the same way. I almost never put files and documents on my desktop, and yet I see so many people who do that. That would drive me crazy. The only things on my desktop are shortcuts to programs, and even those I'm quick to get rid of if I don't use them often enough.

Caite-chan
12-18-2012, 09:47 PM
My room usually looks like a tornado torn threw it and no matter how many times I try and clean my room...it never stays that way. Now I work at a dog groomers and I can't stand to have dog hair all over my table or the floor and have to clean it up. Go figure.