PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Movie or Game Quotes

Cobalt Shadow
12-29-2012, 10:37 AM
The title says it all. What are your favorite quotes?

"Hey everyone! Come see how good I look!"
"I'm in a glass case of emotion!"
Ron Burgundy, Anchorman

"SPAAACE!"
Personality Sphere, Portal 2

vegetunks937
01-17-2013, 12:23 PM
"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!" Goku in SS1 to Frieza

"I know your kind. You think you can waltz in and just take our planet. But you forgot one thing: I'm my father's son!" Gohan to Bojack

Typhlosion Explosion
01-17-2013, 03:37 PM
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." - Karen

Neku Sakuraba
01-17-2013, 09:37 PM
"Hey, stalker!" -Neku Sakuraba, The World Ends With You

"Yes/No Town? That's a strange place" Boy, Pokemon Emerald

"I'm sorry, but I don't think Sonic Adventure is a good game." Egoraptor, Game Grumps: Sonic '06

"Yes...

Hirosh**." StriHiryu, Not So Ao Oni

"Oh my god, are you getting this?!" Will Ferrell, SNL: Jeopardy

"Because Nightshade likes it to be night...and shady." Jontron, Nightshade: The Claws of HEUGHH

Ant2011
01-19-2013, 06:50 AM
"The first time I killed you, it tore my heart out. Of course, you were only a child, but then... So was I." ~Lucien, Fable II

"Is submission not preferable to extinction?" ~Saren Arterius, Mass Effect

"You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it." ~Sovereign, Mass Effect

"[ordering a drink while heavily intoxicated] Put more of the stuff in the... the thing more stuff goes in." ~Commander Shepard, Mass Effect 2

"That which you know as Reapers are your salvation through destruction." ~Harbinger, Mass Effect 2

"We do not comprehend the organic fascination of self-poisoning, auditory damage and sexually transmitted disease." ~Legion, Mass Effect 2

"Had to be me. Someone else might have gotten it wrong." ~Dr. Mordin Solus, Mass Effect 3

"I MADE A MISTAKE! ... I made a mistake." ~Dr. Mordin Solus, Mass Effect 3

"I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be then me." ~Ralph, Wreck-It Ralph

ankitwebspy
07-24-2013, 12:06 PM
This video actually makes you think and dispute you! I love those types of movies.......