PDA

View Full Version : Neku Sakauraba vs. p4 (Ref: 3m0d0ll) -- Neku Sakuraba wins.


p4r6g6777
01-12-2013, 05:40 PM
Just gonna throw a new one out there...

Single Battle, 2/3 Pokemon each *Challenger chooses*
DQ: 3 Days
Damage Cap: N/A
Restrictions: No OHKOs, 3 Chills per Pokemon
Arena: Pokemon Stadium Ver. 2
Pokemon Stadium Version 2 is an upgrade to the original Stadium. Instead of the plain, old battlefield, the stage will transform every round. Every round, the ref will roll 0-5 to determine which field it will transform to:

0: Normal
1: Fire
2: Water
3: Wind
4: Ground
5: Ice

Normal - Just a regular battlefield.

Fire - An abandoned shed that's on fire. Fire-type moves are boosted by 10%, giving a 5% more chance of burn. During the battle, there is a 40% chance one or both of the Pokemon will get burned. (Exclusions: Water-types and Pokemon with Water Veil)

Water - A tranquil lake surrounded by grass. Water-type moves are boosted by 10%.

Wind - A metal arena that has windmills blowing. Flying type moves are boosted by 10%. Pokemon can also be blown back by the wind, hitting an object is rolled again, 1-3, determining the damage:

1 - A small garbage can. -2% HP.
2 - A glass wall. -5% HP. (10% chance Pokemon will get glass shards stuck on them. Gives a 2% DOT for 3 rounds. Doesn't affect Rock- or Steel-type Pokemon.)
3 - A brick wall. -10% HP

If a Pokemon is...

<150 lbs.: 40% chance being pushed back.
>150 lbs.: 30% chance being pushed back.
500 lbs. or more: No effect.

Ground - An underground tunnel that gives Ground-type moves a 10% boost. If a Pokemon is...

<150 lbs.: No effect.
>150 lbs.: 30% chance of falling into a hole. (Gives PRZ effect for 3 rounds)
500 lbs. or more: 40% chance of falling into a hole. (^)

Ice - A slippery battlefield giving Ice-type moves a 10% boost. There is a 30% a Pokemon will unintentionally break the ice and fall into it. If a Pokemon is a Fire-type, it raises to 40% and the Pokemon takes 5% HP damage.

The ref will post which battlefield it becomes in his/her notes. It starts with normal.
Ref Style: Open

Challenger makes thread and sends out first Pokemon~

Alright! Let's go Henry!

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110423013745/pokemon/images/7/7a/Oshawott_BW.gif

[Henry] Oshawott (m)
Ability @ Torrent

Neku Sakuraba
01-14-2013, 02:13 AM
After some thinking...

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/403.gif
Lang/Shinx (M)
Ability: Intimidate (At least, that's what I think I gave him. xD)

Alright, because I can, use a Rain Dance, then go for a Thunder. I remember doing this in a battle against TE and this ruling worked.

Rain Dance~Thunder

p4r6g6777
01-14-2013, 02:18 AM
Use Swords Dance your first action to get an attack boost to hit that little Shinx hard! Then use Waterfall to knock him into next week! That's Rain boosted and Swords Dance boosted damage my friend!

Swords Dance ~ Waterfall

By the way, I never specified how many Pokemon we could use :O
How about 3?

Neku Sakuraba
01-14-2013, 02:20 AM
Use Swords Dance your first action to get an attack boost to hit that little Shinx hard! Then use Waterfall to knock him into next week! That's Rain boosted and Swords Dance boosted damage my friend!

Swords Dance ~ Waterfall

By the way, I never specified how many Pokemon we could use :O
How about 3?

3 is fine. :)

3m0d0ll
01-28-2013, 11:56 AM
I

-

p4r6g6777
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/501.gif
[Henry] Oshawott ♂
Ability: Torrent.
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Swordss Dance~Waterfall.

Neku Sakuraba
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/403.gif
[Lang] Shinx ♂
Ability: Intimdate.
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Rain Dance~Thunder.

At the sound of my whistle, both trainers threw their Pokeballs up simultaneously. To my left, a small otter Pokemon bounced free, clearly eager and full of energy. As I looked to my right, with a slight pop, a light blue lion cub-esc Pokemon emerged from it’s Pokeball, trotting onto the plain dirt field. Within an instant, the Shinx growled confidently at the small aquatic Pokemon, who attempted to hide behind its removable shell.
[Intimidate: Henry, -1 Att]

Feeling... much less excited regarding this battle after that Intimidating look, Henry decided that he needed to ignore the fear and get ready for a tough battle. Standing fully erect and boastful, the small Oshawott quickly detached the scalchop from its chest, holding it tight in his right hand, and extended his arm fully. He rapidly scraped the shell against the air as he brought his hand to his left shoulder, across his collar bone, diagonally down to his left hip, and then horizontally across his body back to the starting position. The scalchop left light purple streaks that were becoming darker and darker after each rotation, slowly picking up speed. Soon, you could only see a purple figure-8 with sharper angles; Oshawott was nearly entirely hidden behind the purple streaks.
[Swords Dance: Henry, +2 Att; Henry, -3% Energy]

After a slight chuckle, Lang pointed his nose upwards. Within the slight gape of his mouth, a blue orb began to form, growing larger and larger as it sucked moisture in from the surroundings. Balancing the sphere on the tip of his nose, he tossed it into the air, several feet. As it was falling back down, Lang spun on this front paws. Within a quick rotation, Lang slammed the end of his tail with Rain Dance, sending it flying upwards into the sky. Seconds later, loud thunderclouds began to creak as dark clouds loomed and poured rain.
[Rain Dance: Lang, -7% Energy; Raining until the end of Round 2]

Not skipping a beat, Lang tensed his body, crouching close to the ground. He let his muscles shake and build up electrical energy as water droplets littered his fur with darkened spots. He then released the powerful energy, crying in physical relief as he did so. The bolt of lightning skipped across the ground, hopping from puddle to puddle at unfollowable speeds. In a fraction of a second, the electrical jolt enveloped Henry, and sparks flew.
[Thunder: Henry, -23% Health; Lang, -22% Energy; PRZ, 3/1-10, Henry PRZ]

After the electrical casing around Henry vanished, he was left twitching, still burdened by small sparks that bounced on his fur. Trying to stand, he found he was unable, and let out a cry of despair.
[PRZ: 6111/1-5000, immobile.]
[Waterfall: failed due to PRZ; Henry, -6% Energy (11/2)]

p4r6g6777
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/501.gif
[Henry] Oshawott ♂
Ability: Torrent.
Health: 77%
Energy: 91%
Status: +1 Att; PRZ @ 1.

Neku Sakuraba
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/403.gif
[Lang] Shinx ♂
Ability: Intimdate.
Health: 100%
Energy: 71%

-

Raining for one more Round.

p4r6g6777, your moves, please.

p4r6g6777
01-28-2013, 11:53 PM
Alright Henry, we may be in some trouble. Let's go straight for power! Use Razor Shell twice. Hope to get some Defense drops!

Razor Shell ~ Razor Shell

Neku Sakuraba
01-30-2013, 01:50 AM
Jus' saying,

1) In the status for Henry, you forgot to mention that he has PRZ.

2) What field is it now?

Either way, I'll switch to Higeki (Absol), in which he will use his Signature Move, Unlucky Fortune.

Switch to Higeki~Unlucky Fortune

Unlucky Fortune:
Absol are classified as the Disaster Pokemon. This name given because Absol happen to appear before a disaster happens. Higeki, being an Absol, alerted villages when tornadoes/wildfires/earthquakes/et cetera would occur. Because Absol is believed to BRING the disasters to them, they exile them. Like many of his family, this happened to Higeki. Realizing he could use this in battle, here's what happens, bros:

Higeki focuses on many disasters that could happen to the opponent. If he/she/it was poisoned, burned, frozen, etc. After doing so, he must focus even harder. The blade at the end of his head will glow a bright white, striking the opponent. Hard. Because of focusing on a disaster, he must MOVE like a disaster, which is fast. After being struck with the attack, the opponent will be inflicted with a random status. There is also a small percent Higeki will be inflicted with the status problem, too.

Type: Dark
Base Power: 40
Accuracy: 85%
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 20
Impact: Single
Priority: 2
Effects: Higeki focuses on a random disaster (Poison, burning, freezing, etc.) and brings it to his blade. When hit, the ref will roll 0-6 to determine what status ailment the opponent will get:

0 - PSN
1 - BRN
2 - FRZ
3 - PRZ
4 - Confuse
5 - SLP
6 - TXC

There is also a 20% chance Higeki will get the status ailment as well.
Usage: Once every two rounds unless opponent is already inflicted with a status ailment.

3m0d0ll
01-30-2013, 01:58 AM
Jus' saying,

1) In the status for Henry, you forgot to mention that he has PRZ.

2) What field is it now?

1) Ah, I did; sorry.

2) I was going to roll at the beginning of the Rounds. I can add it in at the end, though, if you want.

Also, reserve.

3m0d0ll
01-30-2013, 06:39 AM
I I

-

p4r6g6777
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/501.gif
[Henry] Oshawott ♂
Ability: Torrent.
Health: 77%
Energy: 91%
Moves: Razor Shell~Razor Shell.
Status: +1 Att; PRZ @ 1; SPD -6.

Neku Sakuraba
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/403.gif
[Lang] Shinx ♂
Ability: Intimdate.
Health: 100%
Energy: 71%
Moves: Switch~Unlucky Fortune.

With a robotic churning, the floor of the arena began to rotate. Large fans appeared through trap doors along the walls and the stray pieces of garbage cans and brick were thrown around the room. The wind paired with the rain created piercing droplets around the room. Both Pokemon and trainers seemed on high alert.
[Field: 3/0-5, Wind field]

Wanting a Pokemon with more agility to dodge the debris, Neku retrieved a Pokeball from his pocket, calling back the small lion Pokemon. In another instant, A large, dark fox was emerging from the red light. He grinned evilly and slashed his claws, warming up his muscles in preparation for this fight. Just then, three other Zoroark appeared. They all smiled menacingly, confident.
[Switch to Higeki]

Henry, obviously intimidated by the large opponent(s?), removed the scalchop from his chest, holding it in his right hand. He began sprinting towards the Higeki on the far left, a silvery-blue streak trailed after the shell. With a battle cry and a twist of his arm, the blue trail sliced across Higeki's chest. The other clones disappeared instantly, into clouds of smoke.
[Razor Shell: Higeki, -20% (13*1.5) Health; Henry, -10% Energy; -1 Def, 1/1, -1 Def to Higeki]

Disliking the intensity of that attack, Higeki knelt down. The large tuff of fur on top of his head began glowing a brilliant white. Hegiki smirked, sprinting towards the otter Pokemon. With a quick jerk, the white hair crashed into Henry, sending him flying into the wall.
[Unlucky Fortune: Higeki, -27% Energy; Henry, -5% Health; Effect, 5/1-6, Henry SLP; Mirrored effect, 45/1-20, not mirrored]

Ash Henry tried to stand, he felt his eyes get heavier and heavier. The first thing to pop into Henry's mind was that he shouldn't fall asleep, as he may have a concussion. But that didn't prevent him from drifting off into a deep sleep.
[Wake: 7566/1-3000, stayed asleep]

p4r6g6777
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/501.gif
[Henry] Oshawott ♂
Ability: Torrent.
Health: 72%
Energy: 81%
Status: +1 Att; PRZ @ 3; SLP @ 1.

Neku Sakuraba
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/359.gif
[Higeki] Absol ♂
Ability: Super Luck.
Health: 80%
Energy: 95%
Status: -1 Def.

-

Neku Sakuraba:
[Lang] Shinx ♂
100% | 71%

Even though the Compendium says that a Pokemon has a 25% chance of waking up if it took damage previously in the action, I Reffed sleep as occurring after Henry took damage, thus it hadn't taken damage after it fell asleep.

For the Wind arena, I said that there was a 30% chance of an object hitting a Pokemon. The rolls were 85, 83, 37, and 75.

Neku Sakuraba, your moves, please.

Neku Sakuraba
01-31-2013, 01:03 AM
Use two Night Slashes.

Night Slash~Night Slash

p4r6g6777
01-31-2013, 01:25 AM
Keep trying to wake up and use Razor Shells Ohsawott!

Razor Shell ~ Razor Shell

3m0d0ll
01-31-2013, 06:28 AM
I I I

-

p4r6g6777
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/501.gif
[Henry] Oshawott ♂
Ability: Torrent.
Health: 72%
Energy: 81%
Moves: Razor Shell~Razor Shell.
Status: +1 Att; PRZ @ 3; SLP @ 1.

Neku Sakuraba
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/359.gif
[Higeki] Absol ♂
Ability: Super Luck.
Health: 80%
Energy: 95%
Moves: Night Slash~Night Slash.
Status: -1 Def.

Feeling like he had the entire upper hand, Higeki tilted his head upwards, letting the horn on the side of it's head light up a pale purple. He felt the fans whipping his short fur around, but payed no attention to it. Beginning to sprint forward, he tucked his head down, charging forward as quickly as he could. Once his sprinting had brought him right up next to Henry, he jerked his head upwards, sending the small, sleepily content otter flying across the room. Just then, however, a large shard of glass blown around by the wind cut Higeki's side, leaving a shallow wound.
[Night Slash: Henry, -18% Health; Higeki, -5% Energy; Effect, 2518/1-1250, no crit]
[Debris: 2/1-3, glass wall; Higeki, -5% Health; Glass stuck, 41/1-10, no glass]

The pain of crashing into the wall of the arena woke Henry up with a sharp jolt. His muscles suddently felt very loose and limber and he perked back up, ready to resume this battle. He stood shakily, grasping the scalchop from his chest and pulling it back, as he had several times this battle already. He jumped into the air, a neon blue streak appeared from the shell and raked it across the Absol's body, causing Higeki to whimper, and cower for that did more damage than predicted.
[SLP: 1291/1-2500, woe up][PRZ: cured]
[Razor Shell: Higeki, -15% Health; Henry, -10% Energy; Effect, 1/1-1, -1 Def Higeki]
[Debris: 82/1-3, no debris]

Realizing that hiding from such a tiny foe was idiotic, Higeki turned his head up just as he had. His horn, spear, thing turned a bright purple once more, and a light aura framed the appendage. Running swifter than ever, Higeki sliced his horn into Henry's side harder than before, wanting to end this quickly. Henry flew backwards, into a flying piece of glass. As a fragment broke off, it flew towards Higeki, cutting his cheek.
[Night Slash: Henry, -36% Health; Higeki, -5% Energy; Effect, 200/1-1250, critical hit]
[Debris: 2/1-3, glass wall; Higeki, -5% Health; Glass stuck, 15/1-10, no glass]

Feeling extremely weak, Henry stood, panting hard. His legs hurt and feeble thoughts flew through his head, but just as quickly as they came, they vanished. He was suddenly surrounded by a dark blue light, it seemed to lift him. As he removed the scalchop from his chest once more, the aura made everything flow effortlessly. He guided the shell up, then down towards his opponent. The blue light allowed Henry's attack to be more powerful, but at what cost?
[Razor Shell: Higeki, -33 (22*1.5) % Health; Henry, -10% Health; Effect, 1/1-1, -1 Def Higeki]
[Debris: 2/1-3, glass wall; Henry, -5% Health; Glass stuck, 67/1-10, no glass]

p4r6g6777
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/501.gif
[Henry] Oshawott ♂
Ability: Torrent.
Health: 13%
Energy: 61%
Status: +1 Att; Torrent activated.

Neku Sakuraba
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/359.gif
[Higeki] Absol ♂
Ability: Super Luck.
Health: 32%
Energy: 85%
Status: -3 Def.

-

RNG says that the arena remains the same.

Neku Sakuraba:
[Lang] Shinx ♂
100% | 71%

p4r6g6777, your moves, please.

p4r6g6777
01-31-2013, 06:51 AM
Use Aqua Jet twice to ensure you go first and do damage before you faint.

Aqua Jet ~ Aqua Jet

Neku Sakuraba
02-02-2013, 03:51 PM
Alright, since your /slightly/ faster, use Quick Attack to strike first. Why not use it again to get some more damage?

Quick Attack~Quick Attack

3m0d0ll
02-02-2013, 06:07 PM
I V

-

p4r6g6777
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/501.gif
[Henry] Oshawott ♂
Ability: Torrent.
Health: 13%
Energy: 61%
Status: +1 Att; Torrent activated.

Neku Sakuraba
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/359.gif
[Higeki] Absol ♂
Ability: Super Luck.
Health: 32%
Energy: 85%
Status: -3 Def.

Content with how weak his enemy appeared to be, Higeki began running. Using the currents within the room to increase his speed, a stream of white trailed behind the Absol. As he dashed quicker and quicker, the horn on his head began to glow white. He tilted his head up just as he was adjacent to Henry, causing him to slam into the ground. Higeki grinned, not slowing his pace. He looked in front of himself just in time to slam into a garbage can. Thankfully, it was empty.
[Quick Attack: Higeki, -4% Energy; Henry, -9% Health]
[Debris: 19/1-30, debris; 1/1-3, garbage can; Higeki, -2% Health]

Henry stood, feeling as if he were on the verge of collapse. His fur still glowed a faint blue, but the color was dulling now. Henry pulled his scalchop off his chest, holding it up above his head. He jumped, and water shot out of the base of the scalchop. It embraced Henry, encircling him as he shot through the air. He spiraled towards Higeki, who was just getting up from the rubble of crashing into the trash can. He was hit with a massive crash of Henry's Aqua Jet. The water poured roughly over Higeki, causing a lot of damage.
[Aqua Jet: Higeki, -20% (13*1.5) Health; Henry, -4% Energy]
[Debris: 45/1-30, no debris]

Struggling to stand properly now, both Higeki and Henry were very weak now. Both panting hard, they stood, uneasy. Higeki knew that this would all be over for Henry soon enough. With another strain of his tiring muscles, he began to sprint, just as he had before. His horn and tail shone white as the disaster Pokemon darted towards the exhausted otter. Once he was a good five feet in front of Henry, he let all four of his pawn come together on the ground, tensed his thigh muscles, then pushed, lunging towards Henry. Henry cried as he was thrown to the ground while the force of Higeki's jump wasn't matched by Henry's frame. Hegiki continued, crashing into a pile of glass.
[Quick Attack: Higeki, -4% Energy; Henry, -9% Health; Henry KO'd]
[Debris: 8/1-30, debris; 2/1-3, glass; Higeki, -5% Health]

p4r6g6777
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/501.gif
[Henry] Oshawott ♂
Ability: Torrent.
Health: KO'd
Energy: 53%
Status: KO'd

Neku Sakuraba
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/359.gif
[Higeki] Absol ♂
Ability: Super Luck.
Health: 5%
Energy: 77%
Status: -3 Def.

-

RNG says that the arena remains the same.

Neku Sakuraba:
[Lang] Shinx ♂
100% | 71%

p4, your Pokemon, please. Then Neku will declare his moves.

3m0d0ll
02-05-2013, 02:55 PM
p4r6g6777, you have 24-hours to post your moves or you will be disqualified.

p4r6g6777
02-05-2013, 03:40 PM
Sorry. I made it so that an email would be sent if someone posted. I didn't get an email so I didn't check.
Probably should of checked myself though.

I'll send out THe Almighty! A sentret

http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/sentret.gif
[THE ALMIGHTY] Sentret
Male, Ability @ Keen Eye

Use Quick Attack both actions. If he ever uses Sucker Punch use Work Up. If you knock Absol out your first action use a Work Up instead of another Quick Attack.

Quick Attack/ Work Up ~ Quick Attack / Work Up

Neku Sakuraba
02-07-2013, 02:02 AM
Alright, let's switch back to Lang

[Lang] Shinx (M)
Ability: Intimidate

...in which he will use Double Kick.

Switch to Lang~Double Kick

3m0d0ll
02-07-2013, 06:40 AM
V

-

p4r6g6777
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/sentret.gif
[The Almighty] Sentret ♂
Ability: Keen Eye.
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Moves: Quick Attack~Quick Attack.

Neku Sakuraba
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/359.gif
[Higeki] Absol ♂
Ability: Super Luck.
Health: 5%
Energy: 77%
Moves: Switch to Lang~Double Kick.

Seeing how weak his Absol was, Neku Sakuraba reached to his belt and grabbed Higeki's Pokeball. Holding it forward, a red beam came from the center, turning Higeki's entire figure the same red upon contact. The red outline was sucked back into the Pokeball, just as another read beam, producing a small, lion cub-like Pokemon, appeared beside it. The small Lang growled at TA, igniting fear.
[Switch to Lang: Intimidate: TA, -1 Att]

TA, not wasting a moment of time, sprinted forward on all fours. A long white streak appeared behind him, just as he jumped into the air. As he spiraled downwards, he let his tail slam into the unsuspecting Shinx, who was just stretching his limbs after exiting his Pokeball.
[Quick Attack: Lang, -7% Health; TA, -4% Energy]

Irritated at the sudden impact, Lang chirped, running towards TA. He bounded left and right, attempting to fake-out the Sentret. Once he'd neared the small raccoon Pokemon, he spun briskly on his two front paws, his hind legs glowing white, as he kicked TA with all his might, sending his flying backwards, knocking a piece of glass loose from the pane he slammed into. The glass sliced Lang's front arm, causing him to yelp in pain.
[Double Kick: Lang, -8% (4+4) Energy ; TA, -18% (9+9) Health]
[Debris: 14/1-30, flying debris; 2/1-3, glass; Lang, -5% Health]

As Lang licked at his wound, TA smirked, running towards his opponent once more. Just as Lang looked up, he felt TA slam his entire body into the Electric-type. Jenn is a tired Jenn and doesn't feel like writing well right now. :c
[Quick Attack: Lang, -7% Health; TA, -4% Energy]

p4r6g6777
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/sentret.gif
[The Almighty] Sentret ♂
Ability: Keen Eye.
Health: 82%
Energy: 92%
Status: -1 Att.

Neku Sakuraba
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/403.gif
[Lang] Shinx ♂
Ability: Intimidate.
Health: 81%
Energy: 63%

-

RNG says that the arena remains the same (yes, I am still rolling 3s, fml).

Neku Sakuraba:
[Higeki] Absol ♂
5% | 77%

Neku Sakuraba, your Pokemon, please. Then Neku will declare his moves.

Neku Sakuraba
02-08-2013, 12:19 AM
...wat. Never let a tired Jenn ref. Anyways, dot dot dot...

Howl~Thunder Fang

p4r6g6777
02-08-2013, 12:24 AM
Alright Sentret! Let's Hax our way to victory! Use that Super Effective Mud-Slap. Let's fight dirty!

Mud-Slap ~ Mud-Slap

3m0d0ll
02-09-2013, 09:26 PM
V I

-

p4r6g6777
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/sentret.gif
[The Almighty] Sentret ♂
Ability: Keen Eye.
Health: 82%
Energy: 92%
Moves: Mud Slap~Mud Slap.
Status: -1 Att.

Neku Sakuraba
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/403.gif
[Lang] Shinx ♂
Ability: Intimidate.
Health: 81%
Energy: 63%
Moves: Howl~Thunder Fang.

Lang crouched down, lifting his rear as his face rested on his front paws on the ground. He grumbled deeply in his throat, thrusting his chest upward into the upward facing dog position. As he was lifting his body, he howled sharply, letting his body glow a faint red. Like a wolf crying to the moon, the sound was bellowing in his mouth, the sound exited through pursed lips.
[Howl: Lang, +1 Att; Lang, -2% Energy]

TA jumped up, turning his back to Lang. He briskly slid his large tail across the dirt below, sending clouds of dust and small chunks of mud flying towards Lang. The ground-matter irritated his eyes, and he pawed at them, attempting to remove his cloudy vision.
[Mud Slap: TA, -2% Energy; Lang, -4% Health; Lang, -1 Acc.]

He looked up, everything was a bit murky. He could still see rather well, but there seemed to be a film over his eyes, messing with his vision. Regardless, he lunged forward, letting a net of electricity build within his mouth, electrifying his fangs. He jumped high in the air, pouncing on top of TA, biting his side repeatedly. TA cried out in pain as he slid his tail in between both of their bodies, puching Lang off of him. Lang landed on a pile of hard trash, and let out an uurp as the wind was knocked out of him.
[Thunder Fang: Lang, -8% Energy; TA, -21% Health]
[Debris: 22/1-30, debris; 1/1-3, trash; Lang, -2% Health]

TA stood shakily—that previous attack had taken a lot out of him, literally. He panted, and scooped some dirt from the ground into his tiny paws. The small Sentret threw them towards Lang, hitting him right tin the face. He seemed stunned as more dirt entered his eyes, causing him to grumble irritatedly.
[Mud Slap: TA, -2% Energy; Lang, -4% Health; Lang, -1 Acc.]

p4r6g6777
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/sentret.gif
[The Almighty] Sentret ♂
Ability: Keen Eye.
Health: 61%
Energy: 88%
Status: -1 Att.

Neku Sakuraba
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/403.gif
[Lang] Shinx ♂
Ability: Intimidate.
Health: 71%
Energy: 53%
Status: +1 Att; -2 Acc.

-

RNG says that the arena remains the same (yes, I am still rolling 3s, fml).

Neku Sakuraba:
[Higeki] Absol ♂
5% | 77%

p4, your Pokemon, please. Then Neku will declare his moves.

p4r6g6777
02-10-2013, 01:00 AM
Alright Almight! We can still win this!

Use Hyper Voice to inflict big damage! If he used Protect use Work Up instead.

Hyper Voice / Work Up ~ Hyper Voice / Work Up

3m0d0ll
02-14-2013, 04:18 AM
Neku Sakuraba, you have 24-hours to post your moves or you will be disqualified.

Neku Sakuraba
02-16-2013, 12:45 AM
Les' just do some more kicking.

Double Kick~Double Kick

p4r6g6777
02-16-2013, 02:12 AM
Almighty, let's hope for some Burn hax. Use the double Flamethrower!

Flamethrower ~ Flamethrower

3m0d0ll
02-16-2013, 02:39 AM
Almighty, let's hope for some Burn hax. Use the double Flamethrower!

Flamethrower ~ Flamethrower

What? p4, you already declared your moves.

I'm working on this right now.

3m0d0ll
02-16-2013, 03:52 AM
V I I

-

p4r6g6777
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/sentret.gif
[The Almighty] Sentret ♂
Ability: Keen Eye.
Health: 61%
Energy: 88%
Moves: Hyper Voice~Hyper Voice.
Status: -1 Att.

Neku Sakuraba
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/403.gif
[Lang] Shinx ♂
Ability: Intimidate.
Health: 71%
Energy: 53%
Moves: Double Kick~Double Kick.
Status: +1 Att; -2 Acc.

For the first time in several Rounds, the area around the battlers began to hum mechanically. The panels along the walls began to flip over, removing the fans in place of bare, metal walls. The ground beneath the brawling Pokemon glows a bright white color, then dimmed, showing a generic paint formation on the dirt ground.
[Arena: 0/0-5, normal field]

Lang, feeling more at ease now that the wind had died down, began running towards the small rodent. He sprinted quickly, gaining speed as his hind legs propelled him forward with each step. As he neared TA, Lang, spun on his front paws, pulling his back legs closer to his body. Once his back was to the Sentret, he pushed his powerful legs back, slamming both of his small paws into TA, sending him flying backwards.
[Double Kick: TA, -20% Health; Lang, -8% Energy; Acc rolls, 57 and 31/1-60]

TA cried as he flew back, slamming into the wall, sound waves reverberating off the hollow walls, growing larger and more visible until light blue ripples were bounding around the arena. They sound waves bounced towards Lang. Upon impact, they picked him up, vibrating his entire body, causing him to yelp in pain as he was slamming into the dusty ground.
[Hyper Voice: TA, -12% Energy; Lang, -14% Health]

Lang stood shakily, still feeling his bones vibrating within his body. Regardless, Lang began running towards TA once more, feeling himself unable to run straight. Again, as he drew closer and closer to TA, he turned his back to him, tightening his leg muscles up, then letting them go, like tightly coiled springs. Just as Lang released his legs, TA moved slightly to the left, letting only one of Lang's powerful kicks hit him.
[Doule Kick: TA, -10% Health; Lang, -8% Energy; Acc rolls, 80 and 2/1-30]

TA inhaled deeply, letting his small belly fill with air. Once he couldn't store anymore withing his lungs, he exhaled sharply, letting a loud screech escape through his small mouth. The blue ripples grew larger and larger as they flew farther from TA. They picked Lang up, swiftly, vibrating his small frame once again, then releasing him abruptly onto the hard ground.
[Hyper Voice: TA, -12% Energy; Lang, -14% Health]

p4r6g6777
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/sentret.gif
[The Almighty] Sentret ♂
Ability: Keen Eye.
Health: 31%
Energy: 64%
Status: -1 Att.

Neku Sakuraba
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/403.gif
[Lang] Shinx ♂
Ability: Intimidate.
Health: 43%
Energy: 37%
Status: +1 Att; -2 Acc.

-

Arena: 0/0-5, normal field.

Neku Sakuraba:
[Higeki] Absol ♂
5% | 77%

Neku, your moves, please.

Neku Sakuraba
02-16-2013, 06:21 PM
Wow, it's about time. xD I think double Thunder Fang shall do.

Thunder Fang~Thunder Fang

p4r6g6777
02-17-2013, 05:45 PM
Oops... Sorry about last round XD I was so excited I posted again.

More Mud Slaps. We need more hax in this game I think.

Mud Slap ~ Mud Slap

3m0d0ll
02-17-2013, 07:24 PM
V I I I

-

p4r6g6777
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/sentret.gif
[The Almighty] Sentret ♂
Ability: Keen Eye.
Health: 31%
Energy: 64%
Moves: Mud Slap~Mud Slap.
-1 Att.

Neku Sakuraba
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/403.gif
[Lang] Shinx ♂
Ability: Intimidate.
Health: 43%
Energy: 37%
Moves: Thunder Fang~Thunder Fang.
+1 Att; -2 Acc.

Just as quickly as they had before, the walls of the arena began to flip over, exposing the fans once more. With a whirl, wind began blowing through the arena, pressing against each Pokemon. Stray piece of garbage were tossed recklessly around the arena, threatening to hit the battling Pokemon.
[Arena: 3/0-5, air]

Lang snarled, knowing that this battled could very well be over by the end of this Round. He began sprinting towards his adorable foe, letting electrical energy build up within his mouth, wrapping around his fangs and escaping his maw. He sprang upwards, getting ready to pounce on TA, just as the Sentret jumped back, causing Lang's attack to miss, who growled with distaste.
[Thunder Fang: Lang, -8% Energy; TA, -0% Health; Acc, 92/1-57, miss]

TA smirked, happy that the Thunder Fang missed. He new that he'd be able to survive this Round, so he used it to his advantage. Bending over, he scooped up large amounts of dirt from the ground below him, tossing it into the air. The wind carried the dust briskly towards Lang, clouding his eyes yet again, causing irritation.
[Mud Slap: Lang, -4% Health; TA, -2% Energy; Lang, -1 Acc]

Lang removed his paws from his eyes, unable to see most of what was in front of him. He looked around the room desperately, trying to find something that resembled his foe. In the distance, he could make out a small, brown shape and began running towards it, hoping it wasn't just a pile of garbage. He ran as quickly as he could, letting his jaws fill with electrical energy once more, then sprang into the air, keeping his eyes on what he believed to be was TA. Biting down, he could feel soft fur in his mouth, and smirked, knowing he'd hit his desired target. They electricity flew from his teeth, wrapping around TA's tiny body, causing him to cry out. Once the pulsating electricity stopped, TA pushed Lang off with his tail, sending him flying into a pile of trash in the corner.
[Thunder Fang: Lang, -8% Energy; TA, -21% Health; Acc, 14/1-48, hit]
[Debris: 14/1-30, debris; Type, 1/3, trash; Lang, -2% Health]

TA cringed as the electricity flowed through him. Struggling to keep his weary eyes open, he picked up more dirt form the ground, tossing it directly at Lang, letting the air currents push it towards the small cub Pokemon. Just as the Mud Slap made contact with Lang, TA had the wind knocked from him as a large shard of glass smacked him directly in the back.
[Mud Slap: Lang, -4% Health; TA, -2% Energy; Lang, -1 Acc]
[Debris: 6/1-30, debris; 2/3, glass; TA, -5% Health; shards, 50/1-10, no glass shards]

p4r6g6777
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/sentret.gif
[The Almighty] Sentret ♂
Ability: Keen Eye.
Health: 5%
Energy: 60%
-1 Att.

Neku Sakuraba
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/403.gif
[Lang] Shinx ♂
Ability: Intimidate.
Health: 33%
Energy: 21%
+1 Att; -4 Acc.

-

Neku Sakuraba:
[Higeki] Absol ♂
5% | 77%

p4, your moves, please.

p4r6g6777
02-17-2013, 08:38 PM
Almighty, looks like you aren't going to last much longer. Quick Attacks to get in some damage before you'll die. You'll probably only get in one, but he might miss so might as well use another

Quick Attack ~ Quick Attac

Neku Sakuraba
02-17-2013, 08:40 PM
Dangit...Hopefully Quick Attack won't one-shot me. I can't remember if it would right now. So, just use Swift.

Swift~Swift

3m0d0ll
02-17-2013, 10:03 PM
V I I I

-

p4r6g6777
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/sentret.gif
[The Almighty] Sentret ♂
Ability: Keen Eye.
Health: 5%
Energy: 60%
Moves: Quick Attack~Quick Attack.
-1 Att.

Neku Sakuraba
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/403.gif
[Lang] Shinx ♂
Ability: Intimidate.
Health: 33%
Energy: 21%
Moves: Swift~Swift.
+1 Att; -4 Acc.

TA new that he couldn't take another hit form that Shinx—he was panting much too heavily. Standing upright, he placed all of his weight on his tail, coiling his muscles like a spring, then released them, shooting himself across the arena, slamming his the entire weight of his body into Lang with blinding speed.
[Quick Attack: Lang, -7% Health; TA, -4% Energy]

Lang snarled at his blur of a foe, not entirely sure of his location. He hadn't even seen the attack coming when he was knocked to the ground. He lifted his head up, hoping that this would be the very last time he attacked the dreaded Sentret. With a quick snap, he tossed his head down, sending a ray of beautiful, yellow starts flying towards TA. They hit his dead on, smashing him into the ground. When the dust cleared, it was obvious that TA was unable to battle any longer.
[Swift: TA, -8% Health; Lang, -13% Energy]

p4r6g6777
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/anim/normal/sentret.gif
[The Almighty] Sentret ♂
Ability: Keen Eye.
Health: KO'd
Energy: 56%
KO'd.

Neku Sakuraba
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/403.gif
[Lang] Shinx ♂
Ability: Intimidate.
Health: 26%
Energy: 8%
+1 Att; -4 Acc.


-

Neku Sakuraba:
[Higeki] Absol ♂
5% | 77%

p4, please declare your next Pokemon, then Neku will state his moves.

p4r6g6777
02-17-2013, 10:14 PM
Go Dusknoir + ,the Yamask!

http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/562.gif
[Dusknoir +] Yamask
(m) ability @ Mummy

Neku Sakuraba
02-17-2013, 10:19 PM
I shall use my third and final switch to summon...

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/461.gif
[Sharpshooter] Weavile (M)
Ability: Pressure

the forbidden one! In which, he will use Night Slash.

Switch to Sharpshooter~Night Slash

p4r6g6777
02-17-2013, 10:45 PM
Let's weaken it with a Burn and then stop it from using Night Slash with Disable, unless Will-o-Wisp missed the first action in which case use it again.

Will-O-Wisp ~ wait then use Disable / Will-O-Wisp

3m0d0ll
02-18-2013, 04:52 AM
I X

-

p4r6g6777
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/562.gif
[Dusknoir +] Yamask ♂
Ability: Mummy.
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Moves: Will-O-Wisp~Disable.

Neku Sakuraba
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/403.gif
[Lang] Shinx ♂
Ability: Intimidate.
Health: 26%
Energy: 8%
Moves: Switch for Sharpshooter~Night Slash.
+1 Att; -4 Acc.

Once again, the panels along the walls of the arena rotated, causing the fans to be removed, leaving simple gray tiles surrounding the battle ground.
[Arena: 0/0-5, normal arena]

Neku pulled a small Pokeball from his belt, calling in the valiant fighter to allow him to rest. He then tossed an additional Pokeball into the air, as a red beam shot from the sphere, sending an agile weasel out. He smirked, slashing his silver claws out in front of him, warming up his muscles.
[Switch: out, Lang; Lang's stats reset; in, Sharpshooter]

D+ grimaced, somehow knowing that the Pokemon standing before him was very powerful and threatening. The Yamask lifted his short arms, letting three small, blue balls of fire appear, then sent them flying towards Sharpshooter. They swiveled around him, burning portions of his body all over, until they eventually vanished into small clouds of white smoke.
[Will-O-Wisp: D+, -5% (3+2) Energy; Sharpshooter, BRN; Sharpshooter, -2 Att]

Sharpshooter, cringed, clutching his arm as the burn throbbed. He tried to shake it off, but he new this would hinder him in the future Rounds. Extending his arms, his claws glistened, becoming a light purple as Sharpshooter sprinted with intense speed towards D+, jumping high in the air as he flipped forward, slashing his claws across D+, causing the ghost to double-over in pain.
[Night Slash: D+, -32% Health; Sharpshooter, -6% Energy; Crit, 57/1-1250, CH; Sharpshooter's Ability became Mummy]

The Yamask lifted itself back to its position, lightly floating above the ground, shakily, feeling the brunt of that attack all over his body. Not wanting to be hit by another Night Slash, D+ let small ripples of blue energy pulsate from his body, floating towards Sharpshooter. He snarled as the waves circled around him, disabling his claws from turning that brilliant purple.
[Disable: D+, -7% Energy; Disabled, 2/1-4, Nightslash is disabled for 5 actions]
[BRN: Sharpshooter, -4% Health]

p4r6g6777
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/562.gif
[Dusknoir +] Yamask ♂
Ability: Mummy.
Health: 68%
Energy: 88%

Neku Sakuraba
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/461.gif
[Sharpshooter] Weavile ♂
Ability: Mummy.
Health: 96%
Energy: 94%
BRN; -2 Att; Night Slash is disabled for 5 more actions.


-

Neku Sakuraba:
[Higeki] Absol ♂
5% | 77%

[Lang] Shinx ♂
26% | 8%


p4, your moves, please.

p4r6g6777
02-18-2013, 05:20 AM
Oh boy. Bad situation Dusknoir+. We can do this!

Use Nasty Plot to increase your offensive powers, unless he uses Taunt, in which case Energy Ball

Then use Energy Ball

Nasty Plot / Energy Ball ~ Energy Ball

Neku Sakuraba
02-18-2013, 05:27 AM
Alright, use Snatch to take his Nasty Plot, then Dark Pulse.

Snatch~Dark Pulse

3m0d0ll
02-18-2013, 06:03 AM
X

-

p4r6g6777
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/562.gif
[Dusknoir +] Yamask ♂
Ability: Mummy.
Health: 68%
Energy: 88%
Moves: Nasty Plot~Energy Ball.

Neku Sakuraba
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/461.gif
[Sharpshooter] Weavile ♂
Ability: Mummy.
Health: 96%
Energy: 94%
Moves: Snatch~Dark Pulse.
BRN; -2 Att; Night Slash is disabled for 5 more actions.

Sharpshooter grimaced irritatedly, frustrated with the little ghost's antics thus far. He held his arms out in front of him, allowing his claws to begin glowing a deep green color. You guys probably don't even read this and that makes me sad. Jumping around behind D+, he kept his arms ready, prepared to steal anything that may come his way.
[Snatch: Sharpshooter, -8% Energy]

Just then, D+ let a thought bubble form above his head, filling it with disturbing and awful thoughts. Just as the small bubble seemed to be filled with random words and scribbles, Sharpshooter reached forward and grabbed it. He pulled the opening apart, letting the evil thoughts pour onto him.
[Nasty Plot: D+, -3% Energy; Snatched by Sharpshooter; Sharpshooter, +2SpAtt]

Feeling powered from that Nasty Plot, Sharpshooter wasted no time in forming a medium-sized, smoke-filled ball between his pointed claws. A few ripples of energy escaped periodically, and Sharpshooter knew it was ready; with a quick thrust, he tossed the ball of energy in the air, letting a beam of powerful, swirling energy blast itself from the orb. The shadows surrounded poor D+, hitting him harder than usual.
[Dark Pulse: D+, -37% Health; Shaprshooter, -7% Energy; CH, 314/1-645, CH; Flinch, 10,1-2, no flinch]

D+ stood once more, refusing to give up this soon. He put his hands together, a ball of green, sparking energy formed between his achy hands. He balanced the sphere on one hand, tossing it into the air. Just then, he spun around, smacking the ball with his right hand towards Sharpshooter, grunted due to the attack, and was knocked to the ground, surprised.
[Energy Ball: D+, -18% Energy; Sharpshooter, -10% Health; SpDef drop, 2/1, no drop]
[BRN: Sharpshooter, -4% Health]

p4r6g6777
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/562.gif
[Dusknoir +] Yamask ♂
Ability: Mummy.
Health: 31%
Energy: 67%

Neku Sakuraba
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/461.gif
[Sharpshooter] Weavile ♂
Ability: Mummy.
Health: 82%
Energy: 79%
BRN; -2 Att; Night Slash is disabled for 3 more actions; +2 SpAtt.

-

No arena change.

Neku Sakuraba:
[Higeki] Absol ♂
5% | 77%

[Lang] Shinx ♂
26% | 8%


Neku, your moves, please.

Neku Sakuraba
02-18-2013, 06:09 AM
-Insert Awwwwww Yeah picture here-

Since we were so lucky and we have a SpAtk boost, let's use Dark Pulse again. Twice. If Disable was used, use Ice Beam. If Nasty Plot was used again for the first action, use Snatch, then Dark Pulse.

Snatch/Dark Pulse~Dark Pulse/Ice Beam

Dark Pulse: D+, -375 Health
Somethings wrong here...

p4r6g6777
02-20-2013, 11:40 PM
Looks like I'm in trouble... Don't give up Dusknoir +!

let's try a double Energy Ball

Energy Ball ~ Energy Ball

3m0d0ll
02-21-2013, 02:12 AM
X I I

-

p4r6g6777
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/562.gif
[Dusknoir +] Yamask ♂
Ability: Mummy.
Health: 31%
Energy: 67%
Moves: Energy Ball~Energy Ball.

Neku Sakuraba
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/461.gif
[Sharpshooter] Weavile ♂
Ability: Mummy.
Health: 82%
Energy: 79%
Moves: Dark Pulse~Dark Pulse.
BRN; -2 Att; Night Slash is disabled for 3 more actions; +2 SpAtt.

The Weavile smiled, knowing that this battle would soon n be over, regardless of the fact that his Special Attack stats was more than lacking. He pressing his claws together, creating an enclosure with his hands in the shape of a circle. From the outside, you could see small bits of black shadow leaking out in small wisps, eager to free themselves and inflict pain upon others. Once the sphere that was forming became too large to contain in his hands, Sharpshooter opened his hands, keeping his inner wrists together as the dark beam flew violently towards D+, causing him to fall to the ground, whimpering.
[Dark Pulse: Sharpshooter, -7% Energy; D+, -19% Health]

D+ grimaced as he lifted himself into the air once more, knowing that he couldn't take much more of this rough battle. He lowered his head, creating a large gap between it and his small body. Within this space, D+ let particles of light enter, forming a tiny, light green ball. The sphere grew in power and brightness, small sparks began to appear from the center of the circle, connecting themselves to the outer rim attractively. D+ cried out, releasing the ball from behind his golden face, sending it flying at blinding speeds towards Sharpshooter, who was taken off guard by the attack, and doubled over, clutching his gut, tongue extended.
[Energy Ball: Sharpshooter, -10% Health; D+, -18% Energy; Effect, 1/1, Shaprshooter, -1 SpDef]

Snarling angrily, Sharpshooter created another cage with his hands, letting evil energy fester and then finally, sent it right towards the small Ghost-type, who fell to the ground, unable to recover from the attack. Sharpshooter chuckled contently, clutching the burn on his arm, which still stung red hot.
[Dark Pulse: Sharpshooter, -7% Energy; D+, -19% Health]
[BRN: Sharpshooter, -4% Health]

p4r6g6777
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_offline.gif
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/562.gif
[Dusknoir +] Yamask ♂
Ability: Mummy.
Health: KO'd.
Energy: KO'd.

Neku Sakuraba
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/images/evodove/statusicon/user_online.gif
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/461.gif
[Sharpshooter] Weavile ♂
Ability: Mummy.
Health: 68%
Energy: 65%
BRN; -2 Att; Night Slash is disabled for 1 more action; +2 SpAtt; -1 SpDef.

-

No arena change.

Neku Sakuraba:
[Higeki] Absol ♂
5% | 77%

[Lang] Shinx ♂
26% | 8%


See next post regarding payment.

3m0d0ll
02-21-2013, 02:17 AM
Neku Sakuraba receives $25 for winning and knocking out three Pokemon.
p4g6r677 receives $5 for losing and not knocking out any Pokemon.
3m0d0ll receives $60 for Reffing twelve Rounds in less than a month.